The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nn877

The best way to go ghost is to go ghost!

You can't go ghost if you are telling her... That is not going ghost! That is hiding!

Just vanish in the haze!

PS: I told my ex I was not going to contact her anymore because I felt it would damage us even more! Silly me! By the time I've told her that, there were no more "us" to be damaged. Only me, and my delusion! And now she is living happily with her new BF!
Don't do stupid sh*t like I've done! Go ghost man! It is the only way to walk away with your dignity!

If you give her anything, she will walk away undamaged, with you bearing all the weight of the Brake up! Leave her wondering what the f*ck happened!

You may think "But she will be thinking that I'm hiding from her, 'cause I'm hurt!" And that is truth, in the begining! But then eventually she will check your facebook and see that you are living your life! And she will think "He is trying to provoke me"! Maybe in the fisrt 6 months, or year! But as time passes, and you keep living your life, never to talk to her again, she will really begin to question herself, holy f*ck, maybe he forgot about me!

... By then, you will really be over her!

Nn877

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks lotus, yeah man **** is hard. Especially when at one point there were hella good times in the relationship, but it's over now and I need to move on with my life. Ghost is only way to do it.

Groverz

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i called her yesterday around 1, just to say hi, see how shes doing ect. She answers but can't talk because she is sitting down for brunch, I say ok NP, talk to you later. Then at 12am at night she texts me back asking if everything is ok and she remembered I called and was worried. Text her back and no response. Not really worrying about it just don't understand how they think.

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's been just over 4 weeks of no contact... i have come to the conclusion, that in the last 3 years... on and off with her, i have been living in cloud cuckoo land!

this girl should had been at best FWB and nothing more than that... she had not many good qualities that would make a her a good long term partner for me!

dodged a major bullet... always walk away from passive aggressive toxic woman... they are a nightmare to deal with

they are like children & having a adult relationship with them, will drain the life out of you...

JJ07

Don Juan
Reaction score
A Letter?

Would there be any bad, in just writing a letter similar to what jariel said to text. But just explaining that I'm going to move on now.

I've realised I'm not going to get her back especially with this "no contact" she's not hurting. And I feel it would give me closure. Or am I better off calling her?

When she's written letters to me in the past (when I was the one who didn't care) they always had a big effect on me

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
JJ07 said:
Would there be any bad, in just writing a letter similar to what jariel said to text. But just explaining that I'm going to move on now.

I've realised I'm not going to get her back especially with this "no contact" she's not hurting. And I feel it would give me closure. Or am I better off calling her?

When she's written letters to me in the past (when I was the one who didn't care) they always had a big effect on me

no man... just let it go.... screw writing her a letter... just go live your life man

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JJ07 said:

I know the feeling dude, you want to get a lot off your chest. Take it from the other guys out there that you'll regret it. I had to resist the desire to vent early on myself and now 5 months later I'm really glad I did NOT send anything. Stay strong!

bateman72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...I am gradually getting better. My main problem these days is falling asleep. Went out last night alone after tossing and turning for two hours. Was at a club then went to a hostess bar. Picked the *****iest girl there and over the course of three hours talked her into going home with me. Had sex for a long time and was looking forward to kissing and holding after. Thoughts of the ex while laying with her...I tell her "sorry you have to go". Put her in a taxi around 400am. She didnt like that but has been blowing up my phone all morning. Females! Going to add off day cardio to my regime hoping to wear myself out.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bateman72 said:
Well...I am gradually getting better. My main problem these days is falling asleep. Went out last night alone after tossing and turning for two hours. Was at a club then went to a hostess bar. Picked the *****iest girl there and over the course of three hours talked her into going home with me. Had sex for a long time and was looking forward to kissing and holding after. Thoughts of the ex while laying with her...I tell her "sorry you have to go". Put her in a taxi around 400am. She didnt like that but has been blowing up my phone all morning. Females! Going to add off day cardio to my regime hoping to wear myself out.
Good man.. It will get better... Keep hitting the gym. Don't worry about your cvnt of ex. Believe she will not have a good life and and will die of cvnt cancer. The pain of that will be equivalent to our pain. When that happens you be sitting back and saying karmas a bitvch

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There Is No Closure! The Only Closure You Have Is With Yourself!!!

JJ07, READ THIS SH*T!!
JJ07 said:

The letters had an effect on you because back then when you were the one who didn't care, you cared in fact, and you know it!

When a woman leaves you, she has left you long ago in her mind. It just took some time for her to grow the courage to dump you!

And no, you are not going to get her back. Not with No Contact, or with contact. She is over you. If you are to get her back, you must vanish, leave your life, and if one day, 10 years from now you see her on the streets and something happens, than that is how you are doing it, other than that, you are not going to get her back.

This NC that you are doing, and that we all preach is not to get her back, but instead, is to get your life back man! You got to understand that she dumped you because you've become lifeless and codependent!

Now about sending her a letter! Man. I did it. Jariel done it as well!

If you are uncertain of the outcome, read our previous posts!

It always ends in a trainwreck! In Jariel's case, her ex did not responded, which drove him madly insane. Then he texted her some time later asking why hasn't she responded him, and she did some emotional BS on him which led the guy to therapy, and suicidal behaviour! Big no no!

In my case, I wrote the ex a 3 pages long email! She texted me in the same instant, telling that she read it over and over again, but could not reply me that moment 'cause she was busy doing some shady BS. She then told me she would reply me in the weekend.

I got angry because it was a closure letter. I did not wanted any reply. So she traped me!

And guess what? Besides of trapping me she did not replied me on that weekend. Not even in the other. Or the other to come. It took her 20 something days to reply my email.

I've sent her a 3 pages long email, and she replied me with a two lines long one! 2 F*cking lines. The same girl that loved me more than anything. That wanted to marry me. That could not stand a minute away from me...
That girl. It took her 20 days to reply 2 lines.

You want to know what has she said? She said exactly this:

Hey Hunny Bunny,

Sorry for taking so long to say something. Anything at all. I've been reading your email almost everyday. But it is still very hard to digest. After all, you've wrote an essay about love. Our love.

I want you to know that the silence is not indifference. Instead, it is comotion.

See you soon, Clara.
She sent me that sh*t 3 months ago! Do you really believe that she is that touched? Yes, she is. She is being touched, deeply in the ass, by her new Boyfriend, which, also happens to be, her best friend, the dude I should not be jealous about, because he was one of the girls...

I serioulsy do not wish you to go through the same sh*t I've been trhough man! And I really want you to believe that my relationship was as good as yours. She was perfect and everything... So I know it is impossible to understand now how can she do it with such ease!
The answer is. The dumper always move on! It just happens! And women move on way easier, because they have a LOT OF BACKUP!
So face the facts. It is over. Use this to fuel you to become a better person. Next time you will know how to play it cool!

So, as Jariel said, I'm also going to say it! I've done a lot of sh*t trying to get this girl back! But if there is just one thing I wish I could take back, was sending that dreaded letter!

So do a favour for yourself, and also to myself and the other guys wasting our time, trying to help you out...

AND DON'T SEND HER ANYTHING AT ALL!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
PS: If all of this still don't make you understand the size of the stupid sh*t you are about to do let me put down this way, so you can easily get it.
She dumped me in June, got back together, and I've dumped her in July, because I've found about another dude!
Doing the Math, it has been almost 6 months now!

And ever since that, I've bedded 6 chicks, some once, some more than 3 times (5 chicks if you count that there were 2 at the same time... Yeah, a threesome, which happened to be my first 3some ever) and I have made out with more than 40 chicks easily (I've seriously have lost track)

So in average:
- I've f*cked about a chick per month;
- I've made out with almost 2 girls per week!
- And I had a Threesome! Which is supposed to make you feel AWESOME!

...Got that?

Now, even after all that, and all of my personnal and spiritual growth...

I STILL REMEMBER WORD AFTER WORD, BY HEART, OF AN EVIL TWO LINES MEANINGLESS EMAIL THAT MY EX HAVE SENT ME 3 MONTHS AGO!!!

THAT IS HOW MUCH IT HURTS!!!!!!!

So, no matter how great you are to become, it will always hurt you. So save yourself more pain, and DON'T DO THAT!!

Last edited:

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JJ07 said:

If you don't stop with the phaggotry and read what I posted on here a few days ago as a response to you I'm gana reach through your iPhone and give you the back handed AFC b*tch slap.

I've followed your story this whole time an hopefuls you didnt f*ck up anymore after she tried to get validation from you at the club talk bout "you don't eve care and yada yada"

If you would just realize how much control and power you haw right now compared to most guys post breakup you'd kick yourself in the nuts for even thinking of giving any validation to her right now especially not thru a *****n letter. She does not know you are hurting - anything you do to validate or attempt for closure or get her back will completely f*ck you.

Reread my post d*mnit. Do not give this chick anything for the next 3-4 months if you want to come out on top.

Or cave like a phaggot and bury your own grave in despair and castration for the next 6 months as your attempt at anything directed towards her results in a nuclear bomb to you and hers perception of your self worth.

Wake the F*ck up. You need nothing right now except yourself and until you realize that, you are nothing but a loser in her eyes and your own. Don't show your beta cards EVER, start listening to the advice here, and stop rationalizing for anything you believe you should do is a figment of your imagination and will be fatal blow to your manhood and her attraction to it.

The biggest thing you can do to benefit yourself and her perception of you is to walk away like a man and start being THE F*CKIN MAN no matter what. You need to prove to yourself that you are man enough to walk away CLEANLY; this is THE ultimate test of a DJ as well as the ultimate fear/attraction of the woman that was/is interested in him.

Forget about her - it is far too soon for anything and you are blind to see the stupidity of your potential actions.

bateman72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lotus Effect said:
JJ07, READ THIS SH*T!!The letters had an effect on you because back then when you were the one who didn't care, you cared in fact, and you know it!

When a woman leaves you, she has left you long ago in her mind. It just took some time for her to grow the courage to dump you!

And no, you are not going to get her back. Not with No Contact, or with contact. She is over you. If you are to get her back, you must vanish, leave your life, and if one day, 10 years from now you see her on the streets and something happens, than that is how you are doing it, other than that, you are not going to get her back.

This NC that you are doing, and that we all preach is not to get her back, but instead, is to get your life back man! You got to understand that she dumped you because you've become lifeless and codependent!

Now about sending her a letter! Man. I did it. Jariel done it as well!

If you are uncertain of the outcome, read our previous posts!

It always ends in a trainwreck! In Jariel's case, her ex did not responded, which drove him madly insane. Then he texted her some time later asking why hasn't she responded him, and she did some emotional BS on him which led the guy to therapy, and suicidal behaviour! Big no no!

In my case, I wrote the ex a 3 pages long email! She texted me in the same instant, telling that she read it over and over again, but could not reply me that moment 'cause she was busy doing some shady BS. She then told me she would reply me in the weekend.

I got angry because it was a closure letter. I did not wanted any reply. So she traped me!

And guess what? Besides of trapping me she did not replied me on that weekend. Not even in the other. Or the other to come. It took her 20 something days to reply my email.

I've sent her a 3 pages long email, and she replied me with a two lines long one! 2 F*cking lines. The same girl that loved me more than anything. That wanted to marry me. That could not stand a minute away from me...
That girl. It took her 20 days to reply 2 lines.

You want to know what has she said? She said exactly this:

She sent me that sh*t 3 months ago! Do you really believe that she is that touched? Yes, she is. She is being touched, deeply in the ass, by her new Boyfriend, which, also happens to be, her best friend, the dude I should not be jealous about, because he was one of the girls...

I serioulsy do not wish you to go through the same sh*t I've been trhough man! And I really want you to believe that my relationship was as good as yours. She was perfect and everything... So I know it is impossible to understand now how can she do it with such ease!
The answer is. The dumper always move on! It just happens! And women move on way easier, because they have a LOT OF BACKUP!
So face the facts. It is over. Use this to fuel you to become a better person. Next time you will know how to play it cool!

So, as Jariel said, I'm also going to say it! I've done a lot of sh*t trying to get this girl back! But if there is just one thing I wish I could take back, was sending that dreaded letter!

So do a favour for yourself, and also to myself and the other guys wasting our time, trying to help you out...

AND DON'T SEND HER ANYTHING AT ALL!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
PS: If all of this still don't make you understand the size of the stupid sh*t you are about to do let me put down this way, so you can easily get it.
She dumped me in June, got back together, and I've dumped her in July, because I've found about another dude!
Doing the Math, it has been almost 6 months now!

And ever since that, I've bedded 6 chicks, some once, some more than 3 times (5 chicks if you count that there were 2 at the same time... Yeah, a threesome, which happened to be my first 3some ever) and I have made out with more than 40 chicks easily (I've seriously have lost track)

So in average:
- I've f*cked about a chick per month;
- I've made out with almost 2 girls per week!
- And I had a Threesome! Which is supposed to make you feel AWESOME!

...Got that?

Now, even after all that, and all of my personnal and spiritual growth...

I STILL REMEMBER WORD AFTER WORD, BY HEART, OF AN EVIL TWO LINES MEANINGLESS EMAIL THAT MY EX HAVE SENT ME 3 MONTHS AGO!!!

THAT IS HOW MUCH IT HURTS!!!!!!!

So, no matter how great you are to become, it will always hurt you. So save yourself more pain, and DON'T DO THAT!!

dude this really sucks, but your posting it makes me feel a lot better about the little email I sent my ex on day 18.

guys read and understand this. Logic, romance, and appeals to the heart are all useless in this situation.

move on, keep NC and spend that energy on something else.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit: read your latest entries JJ.

I'm gana keep it simple. The less f*cks you give about anything having to do with her the better of you'll be.

Women want to make sure their man is an immovable oak tree in the face of a hurricane. You must not wither or break due to the emotional typhoon and stress you are letting yourself be a victim of. Once you are able to control yourself; you can control her. If you laugh off her getting a boyfriend and wish her the best with no resentment, you will be a f*ckin boss. Don't fake it, straighten your head out, and f*ckin mean it d*mnit.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dgwizdal said:
Edit: read your latest entries JJ.

I'm gana keep it simple. The less f*cks you give about anything having to do with her the better of you'll be.

Women want to make sure their man is an immovable oak tree in the face of a hurricane. You must not wither or break due to the emotional typhoon and stress you are letting yourself be a victim of. Once you are able to control yourself; you can control her. If you laugh off her getting a boyfriend and wish her the best with no resentment, you will be a f*ckin boss. Don't fake it, straighten your head out, and f*ckin mean it d*mnit.
But it's hard to do and a lot of people can't do it.

Btw I'm going to send her a happy new year text

Blinkers

Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
But it's hard to do and a lot of people can't do it.

Btw I'm going to send her a happy new year text
WTF Mikey????
You are joking I assume, or do we have to issue another I phone - ***** slapping so soon...

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blinkers said:
WTF Mikey????
You are joking I assume, or do we have to issue another I phone - ***** slapping so soon...
Dude IM JOKING. Not give anything to that cvnt. She is cvnt and she deserves to have her face fvcked up in a car crash. I wish I could be the bigger man and wish her well, but I cant. I only wish her the worst. I hope she dies a painful death. Coz she is the most vile evilest cvnt the world has ever seen. THe suffering from cvnt cancer will not be enough for her. Maybe dowse gas over her and let the cvnt burn but not enough to die..just to fvck her up.

I thought of sending her a this kind of email but this would give the slimy gutter cvnt satisfaction so I didnt say shiit. fvck the rotten cvnt

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
jjo7 ......I am not going to judge you but if you were to ask me should send her a letter I would say no pal, trust what is said here and roll with it.

my pointless letter was 10 pages stating how much I loved her and missed her all that lame shyt...and do you know what I got in return.......wait for it drum roll please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FVCK ALL........oh yeah you heard right from the person who claimed she couldn't live without me I got fvck all.......only more shyt more lies more her on dating sites more her treating me like crap more her fvcking other dudes more strange cars at her house , I will tell you this shyt can do your head in.......but only if you allow to.

I wouldn't waste ink on this chick if I was you..........you wont get anywhere with her she is gone my friend trust me,,,,,,,,,,,,i feel for you mate I really do but you have to realise that this method just makes them feel like they own you...........if that's what you want then go ahead but you will live to regret it......there is enough info here to back up what works in these situations.........

you are falling into the illusion of action where you feel you need to do something to get a reaction or closure......it just simply doesn't work that way . I thought my ex would be pounding my door down with the letter I sent...........it didn't rock her world , it just made her own me in her mind. - NOT A GOOD MOVE .

I have learned a very dear lesson which I feel ashamed of......because she will still have that letter.......and I wonder who else has read it......holy fvck what a child like trick to carry out.

its taken me 12 long months to realise she does not care about me only herself........I feel repulsed now knowing what I have recently learned about her.

its approaching 4 months of no contact for me now.......I deleted her number and I have done my best to forget this toxic little fvcker which lives very close to where I live so you can imagine the rest......not easy to see through but you have to vanish from the face of the earth.............give her the silence she deserves .

this is just my 2 pennies worth ,

good luck with your decision