The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

Blinkers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good, because I was just about to book a flight out of this damp, flooded wasteland of an island I live on, knock on your door and slap you in the face with a 6 kilo fillet of prime steak.

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dgwizdal said:
Edit: read your latest entries JJ.

I'm gana keep it simple. The less f*cks you give about anything having to do with her the better of you'll be.

Women want to make sure their man is an immovable oak tree in the face of a hurricane. You must not wither or break due to the emotional typhoon and stress you are letting yourself be a victim of. Once you are able to control yourself; you can control her. If you laugh off her getting a boyfriend and wish her the best with no resentment, you will be a f*ckin boss. Don't fake it, straighten your head out, and f*ckin mean it d*mnit.
so fvckin true its lined with gold

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tripod23 said:
jjo7 ......I am not going to judge you but if you were to ask me should send her a letter I would say no pal, trust what is said here and roll with it.

my pointless letter was 10 pages stating how much I loved her and missed her all that lame shyt...and do you know what I got in return.......wait for it drum roll please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FVCK ALL........oh yeah you heard right from the person who claimed she couldn't live without me I got fvck all.......only more shyt more lies more her on dating sites more her treating me like crap more her fvcking other dudes more strange cars at her house , I will tell you this shyt can do your head in.......but only if you allow to.

I wouldn't waste ink on this chick if I was you..........you wont get anywhere with her she is gone my friend trust me,,,,,,,,,,,,i feel for you mate I really do but you have to realise that this method just makes them feel like they own you...........if that's what you want then go ahead but you will live to regret it......there is enough info here to back up what works in these situations.........

you are falling into the illusion of action where you feel you need to do something to get a reaction or closure......it just simply doesn't work that way . I thought my ex would be pounding my door down with the letter I sent...........it didn't rock her world , it just made her own me in her mind. - NOT A GOOD MOVE .

I have learned a very dear lesson which I feel ashamed of......because she will still have that letter.......and I wonder who else has read it......holy fvck what a child like trick to carry out.

its taken me 12 long months to realise she does not care about me only herself........I feel repulsed now knowing what I have recently learned about her.

its approaching 4 months of no contact for me now.......I deleted her number and I have done my best to forget this toxic little fvcker which lives very close to where I live so you can imagine the rest......not easy to see through but you have to vanish from the face of the earth.............give her the silence she deserves .

this is just my 2 pennies worth ,

good luck with your decision
they all selfish cvnts. I sent a check to the cvnt in sep before we finished coz i owed her some money.

She still didnt cash in Nov and i thought she wouldnt since we broke up. So I thought do the honorable thing and wire the money to her .

Guess what...i found out she cashed the check few days ago. what a slimy cvnt. 2 months of NC and she obviously knew i had wired the money to her bank account....she goes and cashes the check as well..so i had to pay double...

this is lowest of the low. No class period. what kind of vile human being does that?

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
integrity is rare these days pal........paid double eh. but think about her poor hubby he will pay forever. ha ha ha poor cvnt.

don't let it bother you mate just rise from the bad feelings and move forward.......

Blinkers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 20….. B1tches…

The best thing I ever done was throw aside any belief that anything I do following my breakup would be conducive. So I did nothing at all. Then I decided that anything I think I know about meeting, treating and seducing women was also wrong. Now I simply follow the guidelines on here almost on auto pilot until the day arrives when I feel nothing at all for my ex.

The advice on here has driven me to my current position of having 2 girls who I am casually dating. One I assume must have been already interested as she was a friend while I was in my relationship (now she’s staying over tonight!!!) The other I met whilst shopping and I was out with her 2 nights ago.

Admittedly I suck at online dating so I guess I have more real world charm than I do online looks. I thought two were interested and as it turns out neither followed through after numbers were exchanged. I may give that sh1t up.

But I think 2 in 20 days (not that any have been made “official” if you get me) is a reasonable effort and I make no apologies for bragging about that!!!

One thing that meeting and making out with these 2 new girls has taught me is that they are essentially the same. Now I am not in any way a sex crazed maniac or even particularly experienced in these matters but I do enjoy the feel of a new woman and I was wondering to myself this morning as I drank my coffee; ‘why would I want one woman who restricts sex to her terms when I can have two that are climbing the walls horny for me’

http://youtu.be/tSC48xkOhM8

bateman72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jj07:

Send that letter if your in the mood for five to six days of misery. I broke no contact and my world was fvxked while I waited for response. That was four days ago. GUESS WHAT? SHE IGNORED IT.SILence is golden

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tripod23 said:
integrity is rare these days pal........paid double eh. but think about her poor hubby he will pay forever. ha ha ha poor cvnt.

don't let it bother you mate just rise from the bad feelings and move forward.......
Yeah I know . Let's hope he's got enough money to pay med bills when she got cvnt cancer

Arossi2211

Don Juan
Reaction score
She seems to think that if the DNA results show that the child is mine I should owe her an apology! I told her I would never apologise because she is a lying, cheating scumbag! I also told her I'm with a new chick and she's not like her because she's a nice honest girl. She said she's got a new man so I said good luck with that and I wouldn't be surprised if your pregnant again soon lol !!!

I think she's pissed but she deserves to be told what she is and my last words were that I bet I don't get an apology if the child is not mine and that she don't feel bad about anything she does to people !!!

That was yesterday afternoon and I get results next Wednesday so back into nc mode until then.

I hope she has the worst new year ever !!!!!

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy new year guys. How many are going to send this text to their ex

Yes leave your fvcking phone at home or lose it.
In the back of their minds all your EXs will be kinda of expecting a Happy new year text from you. Hell if your on the street or in a lift you will say that to strangers let alone your ex gf. Don't give her that satsfication. Today is true test because if you do you will give her validation . If you don't she will wonder whether you've moved on even if she is fvcking a new dude and believe me she will sting because she thought she had power over you.

Last edited:

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
texting an ex tonight will run riot in guys minds once the booze kicks in...............even tho its a new year, it sure isnt worth starting 2014 with a shot of more pain.........i say fvck that shyte.

dont do it guys keep in mind how she has been treating you since your breakups.

forward forward forward is the only way to go.........

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
leaving the phone at home is a great idea bateman72 , as long as you can jump in a taxi close by your good.

all the best

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
how many of you guys actually wanted to break up with her???

i was planning on dumping her... even tho i feel a sense of relief that she is gone & i do not have to deal with her mind games & bullsh@t anymore...

it still hurts to think, she might be with some other dude!!!

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
orbion2013 said:
how many of you guys actually wanted to break up with her???
I wanted things to work out but I got tired of her not putting her best foot forward in the relationship. She was half-a$$ed about us for almost the entire time we were together. I knew the end was coming so I put my foot down and made her decide.

Anyway that's all in the past. My goal right now is to talk to and bang as many girls as I can until she comes back on her own or I find someone better.

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
Renegade357 said:
I wanted things to work out but I got tired of her not putting her best foot forward in the relationship. She was half-a$$ed about us for almost the entire time we were together. I knew the end was coming so I put my foot down and made her decide.

Anyway that's all in the past. My goal right now is to talk to and bang as many girls as I can until she comes back on her own or I find someone better.

man i would nevr take mine back... she came back begging last time we broke up... never making that same mistake again.

we need to walk away from these woman...

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
orbion2013 said:
man i would nevr take mine back... she came back begging last time we broke up... never making that same mistake again.

we need to walk away from these woman...
I'm beyond the point of being emotionally dependent upon the outcome with my ex. 5 months of NC and self-improvement will do that to you. If she has a "come to jesus" moment and I think she's sincere I'll consider dating her again but it will be on my terms. She'd be back to date #1 and I'll still be seeing other women until she deems herself worthy to take me off the market. In the meantime she has a lot of competition and time is running out.

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
Renegade357 said:
I'm beyond the point of being emotionally dependent upon the outcome with my ex. 5 months of NC and self-improvement will do that to you. If she has a "come to jesus" moment and I think she's sincere I'll consider dating her again but it will be on my terms. She'd be back to date #1 and I'll still be seeing other women until she deems herself worthy to take me off the market. In the meantime she has a lot of competition and time is running out.

how many times did she come back to you? and did she see other people in between?