The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

Blinkers

Don Juan
Reaction score
At least I'm back to work tomorrow, thats so something to concentrate on.. I keep getting christmas cards posted addressed to us both which isnt helping much.
Bad time of year for a breakup this... still, im saving on a present...
Helps to post, even random stuff like this.. im sure ill have agood chuckle over it in a few months when I revisit the thread..

Arossi2211

Don Juan
Reaction score
Renegade357 said:
Sounds like you're getting out of a bad situation honestly.

I know it but I have bonded with the kids and can't help loving her but I'm going to be strong and I'm not going to keep being used as her punch bag !

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arossi2211 said:
Same as me man love her and finding it hard to let her go even after she chucked me away !
Then you should be happy for her. She is happy not with you. Be alpha

Let her go

Arossi2211

Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
Then you should be happy for her. She is happy not with you. Be alpha

Let her go

Yes I guess I will have to if she wanted me or needed me I would be with her now !

Arossi2211

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day # 3

This forum is really helping me with my emotions. I do love her and that's why I'm going to set her free because she is happier without me. I'm back at work today and I'm joining a gym on the way home. I'm going to improve myself no end and I'm going to become a stronger better person for myself and I hope she gets to see it one day! I'm doing it for myself but I don't want her to remember me as the weak beta man I was towards the end of the relationship.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arossi2211 said:
Day # 3

This forum is really helping me with my emotions. I do love her and that's why I'm going to set her free because she is happier without me. I'm back at work today and I'm joining a gym on the way home. I'm going to improve myself no end and I'm going to become a stronger better person for myself and I hope she gets to see it one day! I'm doing it for myself but I don't want her to remember me as the weak beta man I was towards the end of the relationship.
Exactly keep your dignity. Be happy for her. You don't want her to be with you and unhappy..

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arossi2211 said:
Day # 3

Fantastic attitude man! Keep this way of thinking at all times...make a note of it somewhere and remind yourself of this every day.

Although in an ideal situation we'd all forget about our exes, move on and find new women, but in reality our ex is going to play on our minds for a long time, so it can be a really positive thing to embrace that idea of meeting her again one day and being a new and improved version of yourself!

Arossi2211

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Fantastic attitude man! Keep this way of thinking at all times...make a note of it somewhere and remind yourself of this every day.

Although in an ideal situation we'd all forget about our exes, move on and find new women, but in reality our ex is going to play on our minds for a long time, so it can be a really positive thing to embrace that idea of meeting her again one day and being a new and improved version of yourself!

Yes I'm going to use my experience with her and learn from it. I want to look back with no regrets and use it to my advantage as a way of improving my life.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Here is a tip. If they contact you, they dont want you back, and if they come back it will only be temporary.

They just want to know you miss them, and want them, because it helps them get over you easily. its all about there feelings, they don't care about you, they care about how they feel.

Its sick and twisted but thats how it works. Keep ignoring, dont fall for the tricks.

drakeramore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day #20

The evening I was coming home from work I was upbeat and optimistic about what is happening with me.

However, things took a turn for the worst a while after I got home. It started getting unbearable, I became quite desperate. Some health issues that keep nagging me came up as well.

I wanted to contact my ex girl very very badly. To tell her that I love her, to tell her that I hate her, you get the point. A bag of mixed emotions.

Anyway, good thing is that I deleted her number. Otherwise I might have been tempted to send some text and then regret it later.

The ebbs and flows of this battle. Sometimes you think you are over it and then suddenly a host of memories start haunting you and you become again this weak shell of the man you would like to be when faced with a hard situation like ours here.

On to #21 I guess. No other option here.

Arossi2211

Don Juan
Reaction score
drakeramore said:
Day #20

The evening I was coming home from work I was upbeat and optimistic about what is happening with me.

However, things took a turn for the worst a while after I got home. It started getting unbearable, I became quite desperate. Some health issues that keep nagging me came up as well.

I wanted to contact my ex girl very very badly. To tell her that I love her, to tell her that I hate her, you get the point. A bag of mixed emotions.

Anyway, good thing is that I deleted her number. Otherwise I might have been tempted to send some text and then regret it later.

The ebbs and flows of this battle. Sometimes you think you are over it and then suddenly a host of memories start haunting you and you become again this weak shell of the man you would like to be when faced with a hard situation like ours here.

On to #21 I guess. No other option here.

I'm in the same boat keep thinking I should contact her only reason I haven't deleted her number is my daughter!

Blinkers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once a month I travel up country to the managers meeting. It’s a few hundred miles away and tonight I cried the entire trip. Thank god it was dark so nobody could see the freak. I got upset mostly because it’s been kind of a tradition to send a midnight text when I get to my hotel just to let her know I am all tucked up and arrived safely, that I miss her and so on. Now I can’t do that anymore so you guys are getting a message instead. Besides you are probably genuinely more emotionally invested in me right now than she is anyway…
I got sent an email from her from another email address (as hers was spammed) no reply has been sent, or will be, just another email address to the spam box..
'I am still truly yours, just absent for a short while.
Please look after yourself and I will be thinking of you constantly. X'

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^Respect man!^^

Now keep it up! I now that us caring about you is not the same, but she does not care about you, and so you must be strong.

Don't fall for any traps, she is just emailing you because now she needs validation. Stay strong. She is getting what she wanted.

One thing I can tell you, but this is now, 7 months after breakup, almost 3 months of NC. This will come for the best. You just can't see it now.

It will hurt like hell, I know, 'cause I'm still hurting, and thinking about her and all this crap. But you will use this hurt to transform you into a better man. Lucky you that you found your way to this website. Most guys don't have this opportunity. Use it wisely.

There is nothing more that defines a man character than his overcome throughout pain. You will rise strong as a motherf*cker after this one. It will take some serious time, but you will rise a better man. And she will be just getting older, bitter and always relying on others to be happy!

In any way, always have positive thinking towards her. You might go through phase of hate, I did, but negative thinking only breeds negative emotions. It does not seen now, but you will be the better man! And if anytime you come across her, you just truly wish her your best. And walk, because by then, you will already be that man!

Don't give up. Don't call her. Don't text her. She does not deserve your attention, and if you give it, she will take it for granted!

Cheers!

bateman72

Don Juan
Reaction score
seven days no contact...cheers and thanks for this thread

!11

Last edited:

Arossi2211

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day # 4

Driving to work getting horrible paranoid thoughts that she's seeing this guy at her local barbers. She talked about him before we broke up and said she got asked out. **** this pain hurts I'm at my lowest point right now but there's nothing I can do about it, I have no control over anything to do with her. I want to wish her well so I will write my message here instead.

'I accept that I'm no longer part of your life so I hope you have a good future'

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arossi2211 said:
Day # 4

Driving to work getting horrible paranoid thoughts that she's seeing this guy at her local barbers. She talked about him before we broke up and said she got asked out. **** this pain hurts I'm at my lowest point right now but there's nothing I can do about it, I have no control over anything to do with her. I want to wish her well so I will write my message here instead.

'I accept that I'm no longer part of your life so I hope you have a good future'
why did you even send her that? Just go ghost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arossi2211 said:
I didn't send it to her I wanted to but wrote it here instead !!
Good!! I know it's tough man but hang in there. If you think at the thought she might cringe if you contact her and that she maybe even laughing with her new bf at your begging then this will stop you from posting.

If she really wants you back then she will find a way to contact you.

bateman72

Don Juan
Reaction score
day 8 no contact

Just did a meaningless craigslist casual encounter, my first post breakup sex. I feel a million times worse now.

Pretty obsessed about what she is doing with the other guy and why she hasn't called me. A real moment of weakness.

If i was to text her i would probably just ask for one more night.

To top it all off...i have to fly to her country tommorrow!