The glaring inconsistency of the manosphere

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not as good as tîts with the insult thing sadly.. Maybe its the grammar and spelling.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
Im not going to go through posts and get percentages lol, everyone knows what im talking about, as seen by the responses..
What % of posts here are about seduction or general man things versus complaining about feminism or women generally? Seems to me to be about 95%/5% or even higher. So what's the big deal? In that light, no, everyone does not know what you are talking about.

jurry said:
What everyday men will tell you is a reflection of the facts THAT I FOUND OUT FOR YOU ABOUT YOUR OWN BULLSHÎT WORLDVIEW THAT YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE OF! That most (almost all) men have no experience with a "misandric court system" or a feminist takeover of society, they date, they marry (or not), they live their lives and its pretty damn simple.
I'm a practicing attorney, one among several on the forum. I don't practice domestic law, but friends and family do. I also have several friends who have been put through the wringer in domestic court, one close friend who was characterized as an "abusive alcoholic" in a custody battle because he drinks three light beers after coming home from work, almost lost visitation. Another spent 6 months in jail after losing his executive job in the recession and unable to get support adjusted. I asked a DA about the 20 page long list of "sexual predators" in a small town where I work occasionally, and was told that 90% of them aren't real pervs but just a product of scorched earth divorce. That's 100+ men who have to be on the SEXUAL OFFENDER REGISTRY in a small town because of court bias and gynocentric bull****. Rest assured the bias and reaming men get in court is real. Why would anyone feel the need to quantify that to you, though, when you yourself quantify nothing?

Here's a site you should spend some time on with respect to false rape accusations. Go and tell the victims here they aren't statistically significant, so they don't matter. Read these two especially:

http://www.cotwa.info/2012/06/bygones-be-bygones-unspeakable.html

http://www.cotwa.info/2013/02/woman-jailed-after-11-false-rape-claims.html

Read these, and then spend some time on the "primer" area to the left. Let us know what you think.

Know that real feminists are constantly trying to shut down discussion of these things every day of the world in DC, on college campuses and in courts.

jurry said:
You are the ones who have convinced yourselves and continually propogate a worldview that you cant even support, and apparently havent even bothered to research.
No, I, and am sure others here, have learned that it does no good. I was the resident gadfly on loveshack, a feminist leaning site for some time. While there, I quoted reams and reams of studies, stats, law review articles, other legitimate sources in debating feminists and exposing all the various feminist lie narratives. I do a small amount of that here because men, particularly young men, need to know the risks they face. Some of us have learned over time that when someone such as yourself frames issues as you do in certain telltale ways, that no amount of data will open your mind, and so why bother?

But you didn't make this thread about feminism, you just injected feminist dogma into it... and you did so with no substantiation whatsoever. I call this the "concerned social scientist" fallacy whereby leftists offer scanty if any evidence of their own talking points, while demanding absolute epistemological certainty from others.

If you must insist on seeing feminism exposed for the evil it is, for the cause of many of our most dire, costly social problems that affect all of us, man woman and child, deconstructed entirely, blasted into a flaming pile of rubble, go start a thread on feminism in the anything else forum. When you do, remember that -you- have the burden of proof to evidence any feminist tenet you might forward, not anyone else, but you. And yeah, we'll get real "evidentiary." You won't like the result.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
A male dominated... but is still unquestionably male dominated...keep the world new and exciting for them...enjoy the world and its women around you.
Oh, and one other thing. We see right through you. You aren't fooling anyone, and it doesn't take a lawyer or specialized training to see it. As harsh as some replies have been, it's amazing they aren't moreso. Suggest spending some time playing poker and learning what "tells" are.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all I dont give a fvck what your occupation is (next you'll be posting pictures of your car and house like danger). Especially when you follow it with more anecdotes and sob stories instead of research. Ive been through this already with the others, for every anecdote you provide me of some guy getting screwed over by the court system, I can throw one back about a woman. Does either one provide any meaningful context on a large scale? No.

You want me to start another thread to discuss feminism ruining our society? Lol, why cant the evidence and support be shown here? Its too public?

Ill agree that the posts here are not as bad as many other sites and tend to stay focused on dating/advice which is why I still comment here, but you venture over to heartiste (who gives excellent advice but seems to devolve into a sociopath in many posts, maybe its different authors) or other "red pill" blogs and you are met with daily iterations of the latest plots for the feminist takeover and how men are being systematically destroyed as a species.

Its funny that you think im being abused here because i see many who have agreed with me, a few children who try to insult me and dont bother with an argument, and then danger who is.. well danger, and yet no one can produce any evidence of this societal collapse that seems to be regarded as a present day holocaust. To be honest I think many of these bloggers just write those posts because they know it will stir people up and they can get some page views out of it (the CNN/fox strategy).

I have no idea what your second post means.

Id also add that you guys keep trying to push me into the position of defending feminism, which I have no more interest in doing than defending the "red pill". All Ive done here is point out the inconsistency and that DJ's should be killing it now more than ever, not whining about some nonexistent feminist apocalypse that has doomed our country to failure.

For evidence that the rise of women is not a problem (and will not be a problem), ill have you go no further than the gender inequality index by countries. The top ten most equal countries are some of the strongest economies and happiest people in the world. Whereas the bottom ten are, well howd you like to live in saudi arabia or the sierra leone?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
jurry said:
For evidence that the rise of women is not a problem (and will not be a problem), ill have you go no further than the gender inequality index by countries. The top ten most equal countries are some of the strongest economies and happiest people in the world. Whereas the bottom ten are, well howd you like to live in saudi arabia or the sierra leone?
More bullsh!t cherry picking nonsense. Firstly you comparing European countries with majority African countries is laughable. You really think Sierra Leone's problems come from them not pandering to women's fantasies of becoming high court judges? Wake up to yourself you fvcking imbecile.

Secondly all the "good" European countries have skyrocketing suicide rates which are increasing every year. Thirdly, I notice Sweden came in at 2nd. Sweden lol. A country on the fast track to third world toiletry. A country also now obsessed with your "eqwaaaaality".

Listen lady. Femcunts coasting on the rapidly dwindling accomplishments and resources of high IQ men (your patweearchy) is hardly a barometer for anything except that country was once successful and could afford it's women to dress up and play doctors/police/decision makers and to feed the abundance of parasites. This is not exactly a model that can sustain itself (and isn't) but I'm guessing somewhere deep down you're aware of all this anyway.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
First of all I dont give a fvck what your occupation is
If you want to learn what goes on in an ER, ask a doctor, if you want to learn about what goes on in an engine, ask a mechanic, if you want to learn what goes on in court ask a lawyer. HALF OF THIS THREAD IS ABOUT COURT so shove your "research." This is not jurry peer review journal forum, it is a male issue discussion forum. Sorry, you are not in your favorite women's studies echo chamber here where you can spout out nonsense and then demand peer reviewed studies from anyone who disagrees with you.

jurry said:
for every anecdote you provide me of some guy getting screwed over by the court system, I can throw one back about a woman.
No, you f-ing can't, because they don't.

jurry said:
You want me to start another thread to discuss feminism ruining our society? Lol, why cant the evidence and support be shown here? Its too public?
I don't want you to start one actually. And why would I want to include much of my knowledge about feminism in this sh-tty garbage thread of a monstrosity you created? So Soolaimon can gripe about boundaries in 5 different font colors? Maybe write an intelligent OP next time, name a specific topic, instead of making all kinds of nebulous generalizations, inserting feminist dogma and pronouncing declarations. At best, this thread was started to salve your ego for some reason. Anyone reading your OP can see that.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tîts: You're accusing me of "cherry-picking" by citing GLOBAL statistics from the united nations?!? Lol.. Im speechless.

Many african and middle eastern countries on the bottom, yes how is that laughable? Qatar is pretty far down also and thats a fairly rich country, wana move there?

Sweden is on the fast track to third world toiletry.. thats why their gdp chart is growing exponentially? By "good european countries" im not sure which you mean exactly, but if you're talking about germany and france id say people are killing themselves over the euro crisis and massive unemployment, not feminism..

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
jurry said:
Tîts: You're accusing me of "cherry-picking" by citing GLOBAL statistics from the united nations?!? Lol.. Im speechless.
Wow,just wow. Watch me feign absolute shock and surprise.

jurry said:
Many african and middle eastern countries on the bottom, yes how is that laughable?
Ok lady, we'll keep pretending Africa's a toilet because their women don't often dress up as police and doctors and hold slutwalks. :rolleyes: Whatever makes you feel like you've accomplished something here today and stuck it to the "patriarchy"

Take THAT dad!!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
You're not as good as tîts with the insult thing sadly.. Maybe its the grammar and spelling.
You mean my lines do not satisfy your criteria for a "OMG" with a big open mouth and the sprint to the fridge for the compulsory candy eating?

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, "demolishing my argument" aka providing one study that shows us .015% of men will face a false rape conviction.. Which now you have changed to 25% of men lol..

Ive been waiting here for pages for you or anyone else to present evidence that the rise of women/equality is a REAL problem for men, you have not done so. Ive provided plenty of reasons and evidence it is not a problem and will not be. Rest my case.

Also as I said before, if you're concerned about men losing their money to cheating housewives who divorce them, wouldnt more women working making more money be yet another positive of todays society? No more huge divorce settlements for "gogrrls to pull money out of the patriarchy"! (Hows my tîts impression?)

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
Right, "demolishing my argument" aka providing one study that shows us .015% of men will face a false rape conviction.
Jurry, I'm not going to bash you; to each their own. But the problem with this line of thinking is that if a million children are starving in XYZ country, then by virtue of your argument, as they are only .005% of the world's population, then they are unimportant.

Everyone is important, even if it were only one individual. And with each disheveling of society, we need advocates to redress the inequity.

Yes, the world has a myriad problems, but better to praise rather than admonish these advocates, whose only intention, foremost, is for the amelioration of mankind.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guru if you want to call a bunch of betas circle jerking each other about evil women on internet threads "advocates", ok. I'll call it what it is.

What ive repeatedly said here is that these instances are the extreme minority of cases, and they are the result of weak men being screwed by a small percentage of fvcked up women. This has happened since the beginning of time, and always will. What men here should be focused on here is improving themselves and avoiding these situations because they have value. Trust me, it isnt that hard.

If you're a weak desperate man getting taken to the cleaners by a gold digging whôre, sorry but maybe thats the lesson you needed to finally start looking at yourself.

And thats what ive been saying since post one. If you want to go fight for the .015 percent of men, cool go petition congress or become a lawyer. If youre posting on a site for dating and improving mens value, then help men do that instead of pulling them into your feminist conspiracy theories and crying over how awful society is.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jurry, from what I know of Danger, he lives with a high-quality girl without the encumbrance of a marriage contract. That’s quite the opposite of beta; wouldn’t you say? Moreover, all of Danger’s claims have actually not happened to Danger; just his observations, so his advocacy is completely selfless. Accordingly, such a fallacious admonition of Danger makes the audience question the validity of your remaining claims.

I disagree that men who get raped in divorce are ALL weak, as “raped in court” entails some degree of “affluence” to begin with. Accordingly, are affluence and weak homogenous? Moreover, even if men who do get screwed over were weak, does that make the inequity of those select few “OK”?

Yes, men should focus on improving themselves. I’m not going to delve into ethics or spirituality, but I’m sure you do understand that there is also more to this world than just YOU.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger please dont bring this back to equality of outcome AGAIN! Dear god man lol, i never said I wanted that..

I am not dismissing these men, what Im saying is that they do not make up a statistically relevant amount of cases for the purpose of dating discussion and improving ourselves, and that what happens to them is presented in a wildly disproportionate way on the manosphere and extrapolated into this ridiculous societal collapse at the hands of feminists and liberals.

If you are so concerned about this tiny minority, surely holding each others dîcks while you whine on a forum isnt going to get you anywhere.

Guru, I was speaking generally I obviously dont know danger or most people on the manospheres personal history.

Of course there is more to the world than me, which is why i like to come here and gove advice or help where I can. Telling some guy who just got fvcked over by his ex wife "yea man thats just the way the system is lets just whine together on this forum" is a lot less helpful (yet much easier) than getting him to look at himself and improve and figure out why this happened.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Jurry, from what I know of Danger, he lives with a high-quality girl without the encumbrance of a marriage contract. That’s quite the opposite of beta; wouldn’t you say? Moreover, all of Danger’s claims have actually not happened to Danger; just his observations, so his advocacy is completely selfless. Accordingly, such a fallacious admonition of Danger makes the audience question the validity of your remaining claims.

I disagree that men who get raped in divorce are ALL weak, as “raped in court” entails some degree of “affluence” to begin with. Accordingly, are affluence and weak homogenous? Moreover, even if men who do get screwed over were weak, does that make the inequity of those select few “OK”?

Yes, men should focus on improving themselves. I’m not going to delve into ethics or spirituality, but I’m sure you do understand that there is also more to this world than just YOU.
You'd know because you and danger are one and the same. Don't you have bad business advice you could give someone? Why are 'two' hot shot 40 year olds arguing like children on the Internet. Some people don't agree with you. Deal with it.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Equal opportunity then, to not get fvked over. Cal lit what you0 want but don't avoid the topic, AGAIN.

You said earlier you are all about equality, but then that suddenly disappears when it comes to men getting the raw deal.

Again, why is that?

So do 200,000 "rapes" a year not equal a statistically significant number? If you are only considering statistically significant as a call to action, then are you dismissing rape too?

This discussion is irrelevant of improving ourselves because they are mutually exclusive. You seem to think one cannot be improving themselves while trying to improve society at the same time.

Why do you think they are mutually exclusive?

You know where I learned about how men are demolished in our misandric society? Right here. Why would you deny other men that opportunity to learn about it?

Again,

Why do you think improving yourself and fixing a misandric system are mutually exclusive?

oh no, another person who can't stand the thought of men fighting back. We are surrounded by limp-wrister blue-pills.
What? Lol. I'm 200lbs of pure muscle and 6 ft tall. Fight back by all means but pick your battles. A twelve page internet argument. You serious? Fag.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Too bad all of that muscle is between your ears.

Cowards, pussies and losers have to pick their battles. With a smilie face user name, you fit all three my tubby little writer friend.
Wrong. Those with boundaries know what is and what isn't worth wasting their time with. If you had strong boundaries you wouldn't be wasting your time trying to convince others to your way of thinking. It wouldn't matter to you. But your Boundaries are weak and it clearly does matter to you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
Guru if you want to call a bunch of betas circle jerking each other about evil women on internet threads "advocates", ok. I'll call it what it is.

What ive repeatedly said here is that these instances are the extreme minority of cases, and they are the result of weak men being screwed by a small percentage of fvcked up women.
Jurry, I mean no offense when I say this, but you're really coming off poorly here. When men get screwed over by women or by the system, it's because they are weak, which implies that they deserve it anyway. And if someone talks about the system being unfair, then you want to call it a bunch of betas circle jerking each other.

Why all the hostility against those who want to speak out against misandry? If you can't talk about it in the manosphere, where do you expect men to be able to talk about it? And if you're only interested in the dating topics, why not stick to reading and posting on those threads? I think you should take a step back, take a deep breath, relax, and figure out if you really want to come off as being so antagonistic against men's problems and men's rights issues. And if so, why?

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Jurry, I mean no offense when I say this, but you're really coming off poorly here. When men get screwed over by women or by the system, it's because they are weak, which implies that they deserve it anyway. And if someone talks about the system being unfair, then you want to call it a bunch of betas circle jerking each other.

Why all the hostility against those who want to speak out against misandry? If you can't talk about it in the manosphere, where do you expect men to be able to talk about it? And if you're only interested in the dating topics, why not stick to reading and posting on those threads? I think you should take a step back, take a deep breath, relax, and figure out if you really want to come off as being so antagonistic against men's problems and men's rights issues. And if so, why?
If it was talking about an unfair case here and there cool i wouldnt say anything, but when it devolves into the feminist destruction of society, "western women are côck carousel riders", theres no point women are all evil slûts, etc. then I feel the need to say something because its blatantly false, turns people off who otherwise might be helped by good advice, and doesnt jive with the DJ attitude.

Your point is taken though, the thread outlasted its usefulness many pages back. I'm done!