The glaring inconsistency of the manosphere

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is always, statistically significant in comparison to what? Are false rape accusations serious? Of course, just like actual rape is. But how many people going through their life dating and dealing with women are going to have to deal with it? Very very small percentage. But the manosphere and red pillers blow it up into being this huge thing - indicative of a societal collapse! - when clearly it is not. This is exactly the same kind of garbage logic of the feminists you so despise, and I guess if you want to be the counterweight to that then go for it. Im not interested in either position. I think thats about as far as we can take this discussion, no?

Regarding the AEI study that both of your links are referencing, I'm very skeptical of the causation there, which they admit is not clear in the report. Whereas they seem to be attributing the economic problems to a drop in marriage rates and less income, I would say it is primarily the opposite. The recessions of 2000 and 2008 and increasingly unaffordable prices (particularly healthcare, education, housing) make it much more difficult for a young man to get a job that makes it possible for him to support a family in the first place. This is why he has increasingly given up, not because women have all of a sudden turned into some monster race. Women are helping the men afford the family in many cases.

Ironically enough, the policy recommendations they make are shockingly progressive (coming from a conservative thinktank) and I agree with them.. Basically tax credits for poor people and education/jobs programs. Conservatives promoting higher deficits and government spending on the poor, whats the world coming to!

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger honestly I think you are braindead or just trolling at this point because clearly you're not even reading my posts and just continuing on repeating yourself even though I just answered you. I think you are so concerned about scoring points in an internet argument (that literally no one cares about but you) that you'd rather just keep repeating yourself then actually read what we are talking about.

They are both statistically insignificant in the context of dating and improving with women. They are both significant in and of themselves of course, yet you have not provided any data to support the idea that false rape is an epidemic taking over our court system, nor is proven rape some big new problem that has emerged. Can you wrap your mind around that incredible concept or do we need ten more pages like the equality issue?

Now stop making up arguments and trying to force one useless point over and over and go back and READ and COMPREHEND what I just wrote in my last post. As soon as I include any kind of analysis you just zero in one question, repeat it 20 times (like the equality thing) and completely derail the discussion again. Im serious are you mentally challenged?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jurry just leave the conversation in the hope your ridicule performance will be forgotten.

Danger is proving his points with explanations and stats and data to back it up, all you do is random spam and parrotting mainstream bullsh1t.

Maybe you are going to tell us that for an hour of work a man gets more money than a woman in a couple of posts?

Why dont you upload the 10 hours walk to prove how sexist this world against females is?

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are still the captain of irrelevancy (and redirecting/ignoring discussion when you have no defense left), and have provided nothing for me to change that assessment.

Rape accusation = ruined life. Lol.. You just cant argue with that kind of logic! You're just as bad if not worse than the feminist and you cant even see it. Truly sad.

Let me know if or when you want to have a grown up discussion. I wont hold my breath.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for copying and pasting your last post, great argument style. i can do that too.

False rape accusation = ruined life.. Lol, cant argue with that kind of logic.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
Rape accusation = ruined life. Lol.. You just cant argue with that kind of logic! You're just as bad if not worse than the feminist and you cant even see it. Truly sad.
Damn. What the hell. How can anybody make light of false rape accusations? I'm sure if you were one of the innocent men accused and maybe even convicted of rape falsely, you wouldn't think it was such a little thing to be scoffed at. Frankly, I'm stunned at the callousness on display here.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry is just another troll, don't put too much effort arguing with her.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol dangers arguing style : demand answers continually to nonsense questions then when he doesnt like the answer shift to new question, do you have any idea how childish you are? First the equality issue, then the jobs and the economy, now the "misandric court system ruining our society" which turns out to be .015% of cases based on one old study that is all you can find.

Do you have even a rudimentary understanding of what a rape accusation is? Girls calls police makes complaint. Police investigate. LESS THAN 25% even lead to an arrest, nevermind prosecution or conviction. No ones name is being published in the newspaper, or on TV, were not talking about celebrities here. So you're back to your 80,000 number that you are still trying to blow up into a big deal like a whiny feminist.

Yea wheres all the false rape accusation coverage! Why not false murder charges too! Or how about false burglary! Fvcking moron..

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP has no interest in coming to an agreement. It is in his interest to keep his thread running as long as possible and for as many pages as possible.

scsniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing as the "rape" thread is still rolling.Here is a snapshot of some of the delights women face in countries around the world(just to show you what an even handed kind of fellow I am,then Jurry mite say hello to me)

AFGHANISTAN- women who are raped,are often jailed afterwards,for....adultery.Or killed by their own families,for bringin dishonour on them.

ETHIOPIA-never trust an Ethiopian riding a horse.Marriage by abduction,is common.A fellow,maybe accompanied by his associates,kidnaps a woman on.horseback He takes her to a romantic little spot,where she is repeatedly raped until pregnant.Then he can claim her as his bride.Thats cheating to me,but anyway

ITALY-My personal favourite-Up until 1981 a rapist could"extinguish"his crime,by marrying his victim.Those cosy nights in front of a fire together reminising.

SOUTH AFRICA-Many HIV infected men have been told,having sex with a virgin cures them.Then follows an epidemic of baby and infant rape...Honest to God.They have issues.

Sorry state of affairs around the world for women,America....your doing alrite me thinks,just stay away from college campuses,and you will be fine.

Danger,I cant believe you can talk about rape in the USA,without mentioning,the high incidence of male victims

The total misandry in the debate,when you consider,the rape epidemic in US prisons.
1 in 33 MEN IN USA HAVE BEEN RAPED.not a small number.

Feminists might not care about the men,but what about their wives and girlfriends,who could be infected with HIV.
So unimportant,its not even noticed.

The only country in the world where men compete with women for top spot.
Dont forget those fellas in your jails,are gonna be a victim,many times,so the numbers dont do justice to the reality.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger you dont read what I write you copy and paste and ask the same question that ive answered ten times now in slightly modified ways.

Then when I shît all over your argument you move on to the next question, vehemently demanding an answer for that, all the while unable to produce any evidence of a broken society and widescale abuse of the court system at the hands of some feminist takeover.

And you keep insisting the evidence is juust around the corner, if we can just discuss this one point a little longer then you can show me the evidence. Lol.. Ive argued with some pathetic people in my time but you might just take the cake.

Tell me danger, if I have consensual sex with a woman, she decides the next day it was rape, calls the police, has no evidence or witnesses, they dont arrest me. Please explain how that false accusation (that neither me or anyone I know has ever experienced in the real world btw) has ruined my life? Go on ill wait.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comments bold

Danger said:
Jurry,

I already answered this topic. How can I prove "abuse" to you by volume when you cannot agree on what the term "abuse" means?we have no disagreement over the term, we have disagreement that it is happening on any meaningful scale

You are asking for the volume component before we have even agreed upon what we are measuring. This makes no sense. I could provide all sorts of volume evidence but that does no good until we determine what is or is not misandric.again, no disagreement here

THIS definition of what is misandric is our key difference. No the key difference is you have no evidence besides anecdotes and a few celebrity cases THAT is why I am focusing on it.

Well I can easily cite Bill Cosby, Duke Lacrosse, Tawana Brawley as the high profile cases.

But of course, you will dismiss those because they are celebrities, and then ask for the undeliverable, case by case basis of the individuals affected for which I cannot provide that volume of data as it is not collected anywhere that I know of other than what I gave you in the proven 25% of rape convictions are false.because it is not a big issue taking over our country. And lets correct this assumption that 25% are false rape accusations. You provided one study that analysed dna evidence of rape cases that exluded the person who was found guilty, this DOES NOT prove that the person was not raped.. Just proves that it wasnt the person who was put in jail. One study from decades ago that analyses a small sample can in no way be extrapolated out to say 25% of all rape convictions are false. Nor does it tell us anything about rape accusations.

THEN you will ask for one, and when I provide it....it will just be an "anecdote".thats correct

THIS is why we are focusing on the PROCESS to demonstrate to you that it is misandric.we agree on the process, and i agree that it is significant when it occurs, but it aint happenin all that much danger ol buddy, how many times do I need to say it? SHOW ME THE EPIDEMIC, SHOW ME THE FAILED BROKEN SOCIETY AND COURT SYSTEM. It shouldnt be this hard.

It can ruin your life because you can be kicked out of college, labeled a sex offender, lose your job and depending on the circumstances, it can become a public disaster. No it cant. It was a false rape accusation that didnt even lead to an arrest. Did you even read what i wrote? Did you even read the part where less than a third of college students FOUND to have committed sexual assault were even expelled? Much less criminal action. No you didnt because you're a child who blocks out what he doesnt want to hear.

Now, you will counter this with saying "that is a small number of men", but the MERE FACT it can happen WITHOUT RECOURSE to the woman demonstrates it is misandric.and many men get away with rape.. What is your point? The system isnt perfect. I have said this to you at least 5 times now. Does it mean it is an epidemic taking over the court system and ruining our society? No. And you know it.

• Would you fight against Jim Crow laws if they were only very lightly enforced by some places?
  • Would you fight against gassing an "insignificant" portion of the Jewish population?
  • Would you fight against the ability of women to smear men and ruin their lives without recourse via false-rape accusations?

If you answered yes to only the first two questions, you are a misandrist.
You just compared the potential for a woman to make a false rape accusation (which as I just demonstrated would have no impact on a man unless hes a celebrity, and still not much then unless it had some merit) to the holocaust.

Let me repeat, you just compared a false rape accusation to the genocide of an entire race. 50% of jews MURDERED versus a tiny percentage of women making a rape accusation which very rarely even leads to an arrest, nevermind prosecution.

Do you have any idea how insane you are? Please seek professional help.

scsniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jurry,
Uve fallen into a trap of your own making here,so youve only got yourself to blame.

For many years our society believed that a woman was best served,performing
tasks she was comptetent at.

You might say she was held back by men.

Or you might say,when it comes to the sort of rational thinking,and deductive reasoning required to do many top echelon jobs,from judges to diplomats to a ceo
of a corporation,women must clearly be unfit for these tasks.

To make sound judgements and decisions,for the benefit and welfare of the many,and not just the few,you need a moral code too.

A quest for justice,fairness,integrity.The ability to stand back and say"you know what you may have a point".

If these things are beyond your capacity,how can you speak of equality.

Those who are unjust,cannot hold the levers of power.Or it becomes a tyranny.

You've proved beyond shadow of a doubt you have balls,your not a quitter,but you also are unjust.

Your only concerned with the welfare of your sex.

You prove to us,by the dialogue on here,u would be tyrannical with power,would never stoop so low as to concede you may be wrong sometimes.

Im not concerned with a feminist takeover,takeover of what,the local community hall.

Your no slouch,your clearly an educated and intelligent woman.Yet the most foolish man you will ever meet,understands justice.

We look for the truth,you look for victory,any man whos ever argued with a woman knows that old truism.

Or you d cut all the **** ,and concede men have things they need to fight for and thats just perfectly normal in society.

I know when im being a mysoginist,why do it otherwise?
My ability for self reflection,the most important tool I have for growth.

You introduce me to a woman who self reflects,i will show you a banana moonwalking down the stairs.

If you want equality you have to grow.Mentally and spiritually,im not being horrible,thats just the truth of the matter.

This thread stands as a testament to that

Their is more to being a man,than arguing like a man.Its beyond a womans capacity to understand these things.

like I said I love women, I just couldnt eat a whole one

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scsniper, 99% of what you just wrote is bullshît. Poetic bullshît, but bullshît all the same. There is a point here.. That the court system is not perfect and can be used in a misandric way. No one is questioning that.

What I am questioning is that this is happening on any significant scale that is part of some feminist conspiracy and that men are being systematically fvcked over by women (or liberals or minorities) and that our whole culture is being destroyed as a result.

Go peruse around the manosphere (and prior pages of this thread) and you will find this kind of ignorance, hatred and bigotry in spades. So im afraid it is you and these types (and the feminists on the other end) who are on two opposite poles, unable to see the others point of view, growing angrier and more hateful each day.. both convinced that the other side is wrong.

This is a recipe for disaster, and no cooperation or progress can take place when people take these kinds of positions.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can keep asking the same question ive already answered over and over to avoid facing what im telling you, its not going to change the truth.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what the fvck you guys are talking about. But since it seems like this topic is so interesting let me add a statement, a fact:

A good portion of women fantasize about being raped. Even psychologists say this. Google it.

scsniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
scsniper 99 % of what u wrote grrrrrrrr is observations from the thread.and that is grrrrrr not fair,bla,bla,bla.
I dont hate anyone,except maybe gays a little bit.I certainly dont hate a feisty,take no **** woman like you Jurry.Id like nothing more than to take ur sexy ass out,we d get sh*t faced in some dive bar,and have rough,angry sex in the car park afterwards.Who says romance is dead?but you live a million miles away,so banter on the internet it has to be.
Its all done with a wink,and a chuckle.
what do I care if your a total apologist for inequality?at least youve got the guts to back your prejudice up,with rock solid projections.which I shant be identifying with,incidentally.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BraddH said:
I don't know what the fvck you guys are talking about. But since it seems like this topic is so interesting let me add a statement, a fact:

A good portion of women fantasize about being raped. Even psychologists say this. Google it.
Of course they do. Because to be raped is the ultimate form of being controlled. A man who rapes is a man in charge.

Research how many women actually orgasm during a rape and you will be surprised.

Rape is usually followed by buyers remorse because it is humiliating for a woman (or man) to acknowledge this but by then the 'damage' has already been done.

A rapist is the ultimate Alpha. I know you won't like this and this statement will create harsh resistance (or imminent banning) but it is true.

scsniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im fascinated by that titbit of information about Female Orgasm during rape.But im gonna resist the urge to take this thread anymore into "the unknown".(I will google it quietly later though).

Now at the risk of backtracking and giving the impression of an appeaser.I do feel I need to reach out to the ladies of this world,so I can maintain a position,of fairness,and even handedness,with them.

I overlooked one women who deserves special recognition,and an honorable mention,when it comes to being fair and just to all.Not just to her own sex
This woman surely must be seen as a beacon of light,and a magnificent example to women everywhere.

Shes had a profound impact on many with her cut through the bullsh*t attitude to justice,and trust in television justice as well.

That woman is Judge Judy.

I admire her lack of interest into the "minutiae of law",versus"what is right".

That woman is possibly the finest judge to ever walk the earth,and I salute her courage and her indefatigability

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
Of course they do. Because to be raped is the ultimate form of being controlled. A man who rapes is a man in charge.

Research how many women actually orgasm during a rape and you will be surprised.

Rape is usually followed by buyers remorse because it is humiliating for a woman (or man) to acknowledge this but by then the 'damage' has already been done.

A rapist is the ultimate Alpha. I know you won't like this and this statement will create harsh resistance (or imminent banning) but it is true.
I am absolutely for that idea. It is true.