THE G/F STEALERS Club //// Learn the ways to steal G/Fs (1.0)////

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK....impart your wisdom on me....I am waiting...

Should be interesting...

Does it invovle bumping off the boyfriend, first? Or is this going to be a philosphy that is asorbed into the DJ mindset smoothly?

Lets get the show on the road.....

God

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrighty then! Go ahead. You made me curious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by toot86
Ok Now iam going to show all you guys how to steal some Another guys GIrl from him under his nose...

Why?

You might say its against the DJ principles but I say screw it Girls are hurting poor AFCS everyday Why not just speed up the process and get something out of it and end up screwing the girl litterlly ..

((First PRINCIPLE of the G/F stealer Club is ..Always end the relationship 1 week after you have screwed litterley after you have rejoiced in doing her from the back and every position in the kama sutra ..
DUMP HER ASS HARD .. for being such a ***** and leaving the other guy for you ..

((Second PRINCIPLE of the G/F Stealer Club is NEVER NEVER NEVER fight or argue with the Boyfriend try not to even interact if possible with the boyfriend .. He is not the enemy but the dummy
its for his own good .. If possible befriend him .

((Third PRINCIPLE of the G/F Stealer Club is Never Admit your trying to steal the g/f from the guy .. Instead Think about it like ... "Your girl choose me"

Ok now for some solid information on stealing girls from other guys..

REMEMBER these lines that girls say every time...

"I came into the club with my b/f but idont know if ill leave with him"

"I like him but if i find someone better ill leave him"

"I love my b/f but that guy can rock my world any day"

"Dam he looks way better then my b/f i would just love trade you "

"My b/f is awsome in the sack.. Oh yeah he lookis like he is.. mine is ok in bed but i wouldnt mine having yours for a ride.."

"Honey we were just making out because its just fun "

"He swept me off my feet not like you "

THESE ARE THE THINGS GIRLS ARE SAYING EVERYDAY ...Girls are just like me and you They want what they want..

Most girls wont have a strong connection with a b/f that you think they would.. 20% OF couples have a strong emotional ... Soul and love Connection that movies fantasise about..

Most couples are just doing it because there is nothing better they can get or they are obligated for social proof to have a b/f or any b/f no matter if there is a connection or not just as long as they are not annoying..

So Next time you see a couple think about how strong there bond is... I GARANTEE ITS NOT AS STRONG AS YOU THINK AND YOU COULD BREAK IT IN NO TIME..

SO ARE YOU IN THE CLUB......?

Just reply with a yes or no if i get more then 10 peoples i will post up the 2.0 part

Techniques and Tactics is coming soon in about 2hours after i get like 10 members..

Hahaaaaaa this sounds cool. Count me in!

foxmulder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on man Post It

Hey toot. Them girls are *****es so post part2. You already have more than 10 guys who want you to post it.

Sebastian Valmont

Reaction score
Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually stole my current Gf, from another guy.

How did I do it?

By doing what I always do.(I follow the Don Juan code, so to speak)

There is no magic formula, to get a "taken" girl.

The way women react is always the same, regardless of if they are single, or not. If you have game, you'll pull women.

Being a DJ, you're probably better than the other guy, so chances are, you will get her...one way or another.

I actually asked my GF why she left him, for me..

She didn't know.

She said, there was something about me that made me different, than him or any other guy she's met.

And then there was the time that I got a BJ from a girl, on her bachelorette party........:D

Do what you do,(as a don juan) and you'll attract women.

They will leave a guy, the second something better comes along.

Ok TOOT,

Let's see 2.0

The Bad Ass Canadian

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
c'mon toot... we're waiting

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't "steal" another guy's girlfriend.

She loses interest in the BF and comes after you. Usually more strongly than otherwise, because she knows you need "enticement". It also can take a while. Of course, I only have one example to work with, but one is better than none I guess.

However, it would be interesting to see toot's speed seduction method or whatever it is.

Aragorn

November1 2005

Reaction score
BGMan,

You just "stole" what I was going to say.

Guys,

You don't "steal" girlfriends. In fact, unless you're talking about a slave, you don't "steal" people.

In fact, the entire language of "steal a girlfriend" suggests that the user of the language is not that experienced with women.

If you want to get laid a lot, you have to withdraw and let women (and other guys) come to you. A great lesson in power is letting people come to you and not you going to people. Once women begin coming to you to (and coming with you and on you even as well), you will have started a ball rolling down a hill whose destination is pusssy bliss.

So I would suggest that if one wants to get laid a lot, one ceases to think in terms of "stealing a girlfriend." Instead, think in terms of remoteness and withdrawing. And then when women begin coming to you, the issue of whether they have a "boyfriend" or not will be moot.

Also, people would do well to understand that when a girl is in love with her boyfriend, she will not consider fukking another dude. It is only after her interest level had dropped below 50% that she begins to consider leaving the relationship and fukking another dude.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*The Bad Ass Canadian has spent the entire day whistling, tapping his foot, and checking his watch...waiting for Toot86*

renegadejbj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there,

www.fastseduction.com has some boyfriend destroyer patterns there, but why anyone would want to use them is, in my opinion, pointless.

A lot people here are really excited about this, but I don't know why.

Think about it. If you do get the girl, what does this say about her? She is a shallow person, who would drop the person she is seeing if someone better came along, without thinking twice.

She can't be trusted, she has no loyalty or anything like that. Do you want to be dating someone like this?

Sure, you can be an ass, you could 'steal' her, sleep with her, then dump her. By doing this you make her see what kind of a person she really is.....then again why waste your time?

There are hundreds of beautiful single women out there. Get one of them instead. The choice is yours, there are always consequences, so be prepared to live with them.

See ya soon
RMM

El Campeon 56

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes honestly Toot what is the problem? I posted when you first issued this calling for 10 members, and now you are well beyond that and no second post seems to be forthcoming. Hurry this up and show us what we are waiting for, as it was you who asked us all to show up to learn and be apart of this club.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah!!!???

How about trying to get a girl that is hung up on another dude that isnt even her boyfriend?

Toot - share your knowledge.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread and thread topics such as this is pathetic. I doubt you would be happy if these tactics are used on you, but you're doing it to others. Sad pathetic losers, hope you catch STDs or some shiet to serve you right.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is utter bullsh!t......I just want to know what the hell he has to say.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
This thread is utter bullsh!t......I just want to know what the hell he has to say.
I think you scared him off...or he was disappointed that he didn't get a lot of "members" in the "club."

I think there's just too much focus on the fact that she's someone else's girlfriend, like your goal is more to break up the relationship than to actually get laid. That's just shallow and petty, if you ask me. :p