THE G/F STEALERS Club //// Learn the ways to steal G/Fs (1.0)////

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
new

Had a new steal today.. I saw this girl in the mall with her b/f

and started looking at her she looked back.

at first in a Mean way but hten after I winked she smiled..

the b/f was looking at a bag with some junk he bought.. so he was entertained

I then motioned for her to come to this GAP store That I was going to with a waving motion as I walked past her.. she made a hand gesture like "what?"

But I just smiled and continued to go into the Gap store looking for some pants .. wich was what I came to do

after like 2 minutes she was right there and she came up to me and told me

"do i know you " in a giggle tone

I said no but you should .. but the thing is are you the type of girl i should get to know better?

she said "I guess"

so I ased lets go get some to eat sometime so you can get to know me we will have fun.. I laced her hair while saying it..

she said but i have a B/F

I said wait a second... I just want to be friends iam not proposing.

she laughed and said ok so you want my #?

and said yeah that will help ..
;)

i grabed her hand and then said it will be cool..

then we said bye she was in a hurry...

But havent called her yet still waiting for 3 days to pass
dont want to make any MISTAKES this time..

she was really a hottie she looked like sandrah bullock only cuter in the face..

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing as I got used by a girl with BF so she could get some action behind his back. I say if the cow is going to go behind her BF's back and get some action (this girl has now cheated a total of 5 times on her BF) then she deserves to be played with and used.

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Santos
Seeing as I got used by a girl with BF so she could get some action behind his back. I say if the cow is going to go behind her BF's back and get some action (this girl has now cheated a total of 5 times on her BF) then she deserves to be played with and used.
Thats very true santos .. She deserves it.. maybe in like 5years shell start wanting something serious. but now its time FOR YOU TO TEACH Her lessons

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone

Has anyone had new field reports for the club???

I almost got this girl to go out with me this week that had a b/f but she said .. You have to call me more on the phone first..

wHAT IS THAT all about??

and by the way 2.0 is on page 3 many of you didint see it yet.,,

anakin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is Bible worthy!!!!!!

Step aside Pook - Toot is here.

I can't wait to read version 3.0 -- what will it be -- what could possibly substitute the seductive "deer in the headlights look but more sensual and less retarded" or the "teddy bear I love you look" ?

OMG
:D

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
toot86, while I really admire your audacity, I question your methods and motives. Stealing GF's just for the purpose of dumping them because you're bitter about how you've been treated in the past? That's just lame man.

Try using your DJ powers for good instead of evil and you'll be fine.

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GirlCrazy
toot86, while I really admire your audacity, I question your methods and motives. Stealing GF's just for the purpose of dumping them because you're bitter about how you've been treated in the past? That's just lame man.

Try using your DJ powers for good instead of evil and you'll be fine.
Its not because Iam bitter.. Its just like a Filter Screen to filter girls out and get the good stuff.. And get rid of the bad stuff..

Plus I get fun out of it.. And lots of sexy results.

If she doesnt give it up .. Then she is a good girl and the guy that has her is a lucky guy.. But if she gives in Iam just the better man and she was not really interested..

IF THE Interest Level is not there and not high with her b/f whats the big deal?