THE G/F STEALERS Club //// Learn the ways to steal G/Fs (1.0)////

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, toot, this is how to pick up girls with boyfriends without having to type 3 pages.

If you are a DJ, you just talk to the girl, and as soon as she hits with "i have a boyfriend" just calmly reply "dont u want a better one?" ;)

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
hey, toot, this is how to pick up girls with boyfriends without having to type 3 pages.

If you are a DJ, you just talk to the girl, and as soon as she hits with "i have a boyfriend" just calmly reply "dont u want a better one?" ;)
lol your A funny one.. Ok say your at your local IHOP and you see a hottie that looks like a mix of britney spears and J-Lo she is with her b/f a afc loser.. Ok

So your telling me you are just going up to there table and start talking about your brand new star wars monopoly board game , and then after she says "thats nice" with akward tone after this deep conversation about the monopoly board,, She is supposed to tell you she has a b/f? She is going to think first your blind or second your a special ed student that got lost trying to get to the special olympics. In atlanta

Ok but lets say she does say she has a b/f some how she continues the convo with you with her B/F RIGHT THERE INFRONT OF her.. And you say your famous line.."Dont you want a better one?" and with the little grin with wink she is supposed to say YES I DO LETS GO >>???

Now lets see if you tapped into any of the 5 points of the girl

Slutty - She wont go with you even though you look like ricky martin because you didint make it easy for her to go with you without the akwardness

Bored - She sees you like monopoly and you just go up to her like a waiter would YOUR MORE Boring then eating those pancakes

Upgrader- You first dont have any skills in stealing her so she is going to stay with her man she has its better then this wannabe ricky martin

mad- Even if she is mad with her b/f she might as well use the "why did you take me to IHOP iam going to leave you" excuse better then the lame special ed kid that came up to the table .. The b/f would just laugh if she did go with you

Impressed- You just came up to her table and starting talking to her? How is she going to think you have a creative bone in your body .. she could just think you do this everyday ..

El Campeon 56

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha i have to say i was reading this thread this morning and i just couldnt stop laughing. Toot, good work on giving us some background but i think you are taking a lot of peoples sarcasm for seriousness. I have made many multiple girlfriend steals before but none by following such complicated guidelines. I think that you should tell us about your field reports with stealing girlfriends and what inspired you to create this club.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a guy with a girlfriend, I was wondering what was up with all of these guys who kept sitting behind me trying to make eye contact with my girlfriend. She kept saying, "Hey, that guy behind you looks like a deer caught in the headlights, but more sensual and less retarded. I must have him now. So long." Then the guy behind me would give a her the universal "I have to go pee-pee" signal, and he would go to the restroom. She would try to follow him but she would refuse to go into the men's room so luckily my relationship was always spared.

Whew!

This Girlfriend Stealers Club has me in a cold sweat, all right! It's sort of like the Babysitter's Club, except less sensual and more retarded.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
She would try to follow him but she would refuse to go into the men's room so luckily my relationship was always spared.
So what you're saying is Liz only likes it in the backseat of a car then?....Damn,... and all those days I signalled her, and she wouldn't go into the men's room with me, I thought she was turned off by the big mole on my forehead....

So much for pre-conceived notions.... Tell her we should try the signal thing again...

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a guy with a girlfriend, I was wondering what was up with all of these guys who kept sitting behind me trying to make eye contact with my girlfriend. She kept saying, "Hey, that guy behind you looks like a deer caught in the headlights, but more sensual and less retarded. I must have him now. So long." Then the guy behind me would give a her the universal "I have to go pee-pee" signal, and he would go to the restroom. She would try to follow him but she would refuse to go into the men's room so luckily my relationship was always spared.

Whew!

This Girlfriend Stealers Club has me in a cold sweat, all right! It's sort of like the Babysitter's Club, except less sensual and more retarded.
LOL G.C, your f*cking hilarious!

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Whew!

As I said b4 the girls wont leave just DJ they will leave because they are with a AFC if your a DjJ and your with you girl your pretty much safe because you, know you have the skills to keep her from cheating... But this is more focused on exploiting the AFC with girlfriends...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Edge
So what you're saying is Liz only likes it in the backseat of a car then?....Damn,... and all those days I signalled her, and she wouldn't go into the men's room with me, I thought she was turned off by the big mole on my forehead....
Actually, her name is Jen. Now that you mention it though, where IS Liz? That chick practically worships me but I haven't seen her around much lately.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the way back, ironically a deer actually passed through my headlights . I stopped the car and got a good look in its eyes and was able to get a real good feel for the sensuality and retardedness levels that you spoke about.
slickster, i love you.

this is really interesting reading. I learned alot about men from this post, it hooked all of you! Even canadian dude, who was at the beginning the Moral Conscience. all the guys were begging for it! this would make a great study in my anthropology class.

guys with girls, rest assured that most women who are actually in love can't be stolen. even if you are the elephant man.

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
slickster, i love you.

this is really interesting reading. I learned alot about men from this post, it hooked all of you! Even canadian dude, who was at the beginning the Moral Conscience. all the guys were begging for it! this would make a great study in my anthropology class.

guys with girls, rest assured that most women who are actually in love can't be stolen. even if you are the elephant man.
A DJS GIRLFRIEND CAN NEVER BE TAKEN .. Unless there is a week dj...

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Whew!

Pure frickin genius.

Iqqi, you're right. But most girls aren't really in love with their boyfriend. Let me rephrase that. Most girls love selfishly. They don't feel that loving someone requires them to think of the other person first. I know for a fact that i'm not the only guy on here that has had a girl tell him she loves him, and then cheat on him soon after. While I'll never waste time trying to knowingly steal another's girlfriend, the truth is that if you go to a girl and are more interesting than their current boyfriend, you've got a good chance of getting her to at least have sex with you.

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you can count me in.

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by syemour
Yes, you can count Yme in.
Dude you should read the entire thread before you decide to be "IN".

toot86 is a freakin twerp with no clue! This whole page is filled with people making fun of him. The only reason there are a lot of views/responses is because people were curious...toot never produced the quality advice he promised. Instead he told us to look like a seductively retarded deer in headlights that has to piss. (Not making this up! READ^^^)

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO
OMG 4 pages full of jokes

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he gave some valid tips. A lot of it sounds like tips I've already heard. But there was some new stuff. I want to hear more. I think there was too much hype though.

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay_VCU
I think he gave some valid tips. A lot of it sounds like tips I've already heard. But there was some new stuff. I want to hear more. I think there was too much hype though.
tHANKS ! your making me blush...

DiamondMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
II think there's just too much focus on the fact that she's someone else's girlfriend, like your goal is more to break up the relationship than to actually get laid. That's just shallow and petty, if you ask me. :p
Yup....some people here will never leave Boy's Town.

DiamondMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quick
I know for a fact that i'm not the only guy on here that has had a girl tell him she loves him, and then cheat on him soon after.
Ohhhhhhhh yes.

Women can be in 'love' with you Monday, hate you Tuesday, and 'love' you again Wednesday. Whatever is convienient for them at that moment.

Just remember to follow actions, not words. Like the Extreme song says, "... wouldn't have to say, that you loved me, cuz I'd already know".