THE G/F STEALERS Club //// Learn the ways to steal G/Fs (1.0)////

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
I think you scared him off...or he was disappointed that he didn't get a lot of "members" in the "club."

I think there's just too much focus on the fact that she's someone else's girlfriend, like your goal is more to break up the relationship than to actually get laid. That's just shallow and petty, if you ask me. :p
Yeah, it is shallow. That's why i said in one of my first posts that trying to bag a "taken" girl will get you in trouble.

I did, but I really wanted to be with this girl. I wasn't doing it for the sake of breaking them up. But it did cause some friction, in the beginning.

This is a touchy subject. To each his own, I guess.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Reaction score
toot is a chump. Never seen him post anything of value. I mean just look at that uninventive name!

El Campeon 56

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha chump indeed. It really makes me mad when one advertises great advice and pushes people in anticipation and then totally runs away without having anything worthwhile to say. Well i think the rest of us here have pretty much handled the topic of taking another man's woman away while we waiting for toot to give us his 2 cents, so at least we probably all got something out of this.

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DAM

Sorry guys i didint post it faster.. I was really busy this week and plus i dont come in here much unless i have something like a question..

But i didint think i was going to reach 10 members in just 1 week.. Now I feel like if i gave out the secret of life it still wouldnt match the the hype..

Ok so here it is iam going to post please bare with the gramatical errors I type to fast...

Dam I dont think iam going to match your expectations i didint even try very hard but hey here it goes if i get good feed back ill improve it.

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Techniques And Tactics 2.0

Please read the PRINCIPLES and Remembering the LINES

(WORD OF WARNING) Its time for some ways .. These ways revolve around the basic core of DJism but concentrate on stealing and doing what the dj bible says not to..
Recomend you have a year atleast being a good DJ to try this because this is a much raw form of djing .. No Fluff talk no taking a month to lay a girl, not getting to know the parents, not having 5 dates b4 you get a kiss this is the stuff Movies Glorify!!

its not like its a advanced stage of your djing process its just another step in another direction wich might confuse you newbies. First Read the Real DJ bible become good at it once you have good expierence and are capable of doing it "well" .. these teachings will not confuse or be so hard once you have a basic knowledge of the Basic Dj principles..

First..

WE ALL live in a modern society where There is no caveman and cavegirl .. Where a girl needs to talk to you b4 giving up her cherry or otherwise consider RAPE in your record .. But

Since we dont rely on PRIMAL INSTINCT as much as we did thousands thousands of years ago..

we have lost to it to a degree.. Just watch the DISCOVERY CHANNEL and see a bamboons courting female bamboons .. They use Strong EC.. Good body language and as puff up there chest

So we as G/F stealers have to incorporate "alot" of PRIMAL INSTINCT when trying to steal a g/f .. Dont expect to get her to know much about you..

Example: When you see a couple sitting down at a table and the girl looks at you look her in the Eyes as you know from the bible but do something more look in her eyes with wanting to nail her... And make her feel and see it.

There is 3 Scenarios where you can steal a girl from ..

Cold Stealing **When you see a couple walking down the street OR sitting at resturant eating Or At a Club etc..**** What I like to do personally very exciting and fun its all about fun if your not doing it for fun forget ;)

Warm Stealing ** Stealing from a girl you know for a while and possibly know her b/f as well this is much harder because most of you have already gotten into the Friendzone but with the ideas iam going to share YOU CAN DO IT**

Hot Stealing**Stealing a girl when she is w/o her b/f when you first SARGE the easiest of all STEALING**

WARM STEALING
Iam sure most of you are trying to Warm Steal a girl But as easy as it can be I WANT YOU TO
"COLD STEAL"... That is the most satisfying and Rewarding ..And it starts you out CLEAN you dont have to worry about
"Am I in the FRIENDZONE?"
Or "Dam poor bill if he could only see me screwing his G/F dam she is goood"
"Man it sure doesnt feel as good as I thought it did i Betrayed my Friend!!"
But It could be different maybe you just know the girl along time and you dont even know the B/F then I would recomend a Warm Steal..It will be easier on your CONSIOUNCE

But it can be done but be numb to how the B/F feels Or Get out of the FRIENDZONE!!! Or both

Hurtles
Getting out of the FRIENDZONE
Keeping it cool with your AFC Friend / Boyfriend ,, Not feeling guilty ,, Not letting him find out,,

COLD STEALING

Where You dont know the girl or B/F -- This is what is the G/F STEALERS is all about we are pushing it to THE LIMIT
We are stealing the girl right under the guys nose.. In a CLUB , In a RESTURANT, In the Park, In The MALL

COLD STEALING means

She has a B/F and she is WITH HIM ... Some might say its impossible but i say Heck no we are setting the bar for the NEW STANDARD

Hurtles
Not letting the guy know your sarging the girl intill your out the door with her hand in your ****
Have her respect you as a cool guy and not as a goofy dumass
Making a Primal Connection
Have the best bodylangauge EVER

HOT STEALING

Where you Dont know the girl or the B/F but the b/f isnt NO WHERE IN SIGHT! This is the easiest

Hurtles
Not taking things slow but not doing it fast either
Using your DJ skills to perfection

Reasons Girls leave the GUys

Slutty - one word nympo
Bored - She likes to have fun and you came in with the right equipment
Upgrader - Your better in many ways or in 1 way from her b/f
Impressed - You were soo witty and never gave up in a good sexy way And persistant
Mad- She is annoyed or mad at her b/f Duh

Most of you guys will usually be sucessful in Stealing by using Persistance because you guys are Djs but dont confuse persistance with Neediness..

So you see you have 5 yes you heard 5!!! Ways you can unlock the the flow of girls she might be all 5 when you start trying to steal her... if your lucky but all you need is ONE once she has one of those reasons in her head you have to make the steal and please do it because you can not half heartly try to steal YOU ARE GOING TO SEAL HER.. Its all or nothing No making friends or nothing your going to be a sexual guy to her nothing like a friend..

TOOLS OF THE TRADE
If you think you know how to use EC and good bodylanguage and be very witty at a drop of a dime then its now time to take those skills to the NEXT LEVEL your going to need them at 100% for stealing a girl you cannot make a Mistake or its Mission Failed .. No second chance ,, so lets list the things you should master very well to be good at this.

Bodylanguage
Eye Contact
Sexual Chemistry
Witty
Persistance
Speed

DONTS
Dont/Tell her your real name
Dont/Ask her name
Dont/Tell her where you live
Dont/Tell her you just dumped her to show her a lesson
Dont/Get caught up in her make the dumping b4 1 week
Dont/Get addicted to her sex
Dont/Ever Fight with b/f if something should occur you steped in his house he has the right to kick your ass
Dont/Make a mistake

DO's
Do/Dump her in 1 week
Do/Be Persistant
Do/Be Witty

Cold Stealing
This is all about using face gestures lip movement and the famous hand phone and the winking
Say you see a girl sitting down with her b/f in a table she is facing you b/f is facing her your sitting in her line of site 1st ... Try to see if you can catch Eye Contact with her once you do look as you just saw a little "teddy bear that said I love you" kinda of like the deer caught in the headlights but more sensual and less retarted.. ok once you have had EC this is called the "HOOK" once you got her hooked it will be much easier

then try to glance at her every once in a while.. Finally once you see there might be some interest or curiosity show your SOI with a little wink if she smiles or anything but a "What the **** dam your ugly " look proceed to smile and give her a wave MAKE SURE THE b/f does not see you Duh.. then after this proceed to do the what i call the "CALLING" wich can be 2 fingers by your mouth acting pretending its a ciggerate and then pointing outside or away from the b/f .. Or pointing to a Restroom nearby in sight...

This is the step is crucial if you provided good bodylanguage and EC smilling ,, Winking, and then did a good "CALLING" that she noticed and understood go and do it goo out and smoke a ciggerate go to the restroom .. If she was interested she would do the same... The rest I think you should know what to do but remember I would go into details but it usually confuses you more.. So just follow the guidlines and go with the flow ..

Be fast dont think you have all day to chat about your cat at home..Show your interested in sex in a cool way not perverted way think about it as LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

Be very Witty dont be boring you have to be excellent to get her she has to be swept of her feet in about 4 minutes average so do it and do it good..

Warning DONT do the CALLING unless you have done the HOOK well and with good feedback otherwise she is just going to tell her b/f or flick you off it has happend to me trust me ..

Notes:
Most of the stealing will vary in lasting time ... You could steal a girl do her in the bathroom and then just dump her the next day..

But the Limit these steals should happen is within 1 week after 1 week your just wanting a g/f or a butt buddy your not actually "Stealing"

After you done your dirty business erase the # from your cell and forget about her ..

WARM STEALING
this is pretty much easy but not as fun and has more HARSHER consequences becuase you usually know the b/f and the girl pretty well.. But I show you the best ways to do it

HOT STEALING
Pretty much the same thing you guys do every day pick up girls but the only problem is they resist because of the so called b/f/.. So you have to be very Persistance better then the average DJ but the trick is to do it in a way that does not make you look needy .. Very hard but Ill show you how.. And show her that you will provide security and you are better try to tap into .. Her upgrader self and Try to Exploit the the 5 Points Slutty,Bored,Upgrader,Mad,Impressed

and I will get into Warm and Hot stealing later on but first i wanted to show what G/F stealers is all about mostly Cold Stealing..

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
My situation is more me knowing the girl but really don't know the BF. I guess I would have to use the warm stealing?

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ultrashogun
whoa
Why whoa? IN a good way or bad way? Did the 2.0 give you some insight.. iam going to try to make it look like i have it in word .. but i got to learn html..

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by little_brown_bear
bring it on brother.
Did you miss the 2.0?? I think you guys might be missing it its up thurr^^ like 4 posts behind this one..

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what?

Originally posted by Don Ron
I'm not sure why, but this thread made me really sad. :(
Dang ..

I reallly getting wierd feedback and no questions for help ... about the 2.0
the only thing iam getting is....

Whoa
Speechless
Making me sad

even though these are good and eloborate remarks it still doesnt hit the spot on what you mean..

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
toot86,

Not a bad post at all, the only remark I will make is that you could of explained things a bit more clearly, maybe the correct words would be "more detailed". But over all it was good. It is alot of typing so I don't blame you for just being basic, I applaud you for even taking the time to tell us your tricks of the trade.

I am all over what your saying because I am in a situation now where this girl I hang around with has a BF. I NEVER call her at all, she calls me when her BF goes to the city on the weekends. Nothing sexual between me and her so far, we just hang out. I am NOT her emotional tampon, by far. She never talks to me about her BF, not a word. I don't know her BF at all, I met him twice and it was just quick chat for a few minutes. I am thinking from what I read in your last post that I should go with the warm approach. What do you think toot86?

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: 2.0

Okay I'm really into this stealing the Girlfriend thing cuz my friends all have hot gf's and I don't really care much for them either.

So I've been studying your post. Last night I went out to the pub and found a couple having a few drinks. I followed your rules but while I did manage to make Eye contact with this guys gf, I don't think that I was able to set the Hook as you call it.

I quickly ran home and rechecked my computer and quickly realized where I made my mistake.

Originally posted by toot86
Try to see if you can catch Eye Contact with her once you do look as you just saw a little "teddy bear that said I love you" kinda of like the deer caught in the headlights but more sensual and less retarted.
You see when I had eye contact I failed to follow your instructions. I had completely erased all of the "retarded" from my "look". Now, I realize that you said LESS retarded so that must have been my mistake. I hurried back to the pub cuz hopefully they were still there.

On the way back, ironically a deer actually passed through my headlights . I stopped the car and got a good look in its eyes and was able to get a real good feel for the sensuality and retardedness levels that you spoke about.

When I got back to the pub sure enough they were there and I got into a good position so her bf couldn't see me but her and I could make eye contact.

My sensual/retarded "deer in the headlights" look worked like a charm. Moderate sensuality with just a hint of retardedness. The hook was set. I pulled the whole Calling routine as you called it. Put my two fingers up to my mouth as if smoking and motioned her to join me outside for a cigarette. (At this point I was really hoping she was a smoker)

She followed me a couple minutes later to my suprise and excitement. Oops, I don't smoke either. Oh well, she did and offered me a cigarette so I decided to take up smoking right there and then.

Once outside I really laid it on good just like you said. C+F, witty, intelligent, persistant, impressive the whole bit. I did this all very quickly cuz like you said

"you've only got about 4 minutes to sweep her off of her feet"

I did my best but guess what happened. Although she was very impressed and had high interest level she eventually went back in to her boyfriend.

I was feeling down but quickly realized that if I had the skills to "sweep a woman off of her feet" in 4 minutes then hell I wouldn't have to be stealing girlfriends. I would be raking in the chicks.

I went back home and rechecked your post and to my bewilderment you failed to give the details of how one is supposed to do this "sweeping" Funny how that is.

:rolleyes:

Sorry for the sarcasm. This post really made my day. I was having a mediocre day until about lunch time when I read the part about the deer in the head lights and I couldn't stop laughing all afternoon.:)

Last edited:

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Geek Perspective

I think it's easier than all this Tootie stuff. I never did this but I'm pretty sure the deal was on the table. The key is to represent yourself as higher status than the BF and act like he doesn't exist. If you do that *in his face* it's maximum effectiveness. You just ask for her number right in his face, the pure boldness of it makes her want you so much and he won't say anything. I did that at a wedding. Just chatter her up and got her number, then shook his hand and said nice to meet you, as they were leaving. The look on the dude's face was great. Or, you get her on a "date" which is you and her do something for some reason together and you talk about it when he's around but so he doesn't get what's going on, like it's a secret, chicks love that. I've done that much just b/c I could, the women made it easy, one lived across the hall, but I never pursued it farther because I felt like an ass and I had some notion of chivalry or something ridiculous. In fact, I think I would have gotten really pissed off if these women actually were willing to cheat, I count loyalty highly among the virtues, I am a ****ing AFC at heart and a jerk on the outside.

Anyway, the key was that I acted smoother than him, richer than him, smarter, than him, cooler than him, and most of all, like he didn't exist in my bigger badder world. Women buy this, the grass is always greener, curiosity kills the cat and they are all kittens at heart.

Btw, if GF's are easy, wives must be easier. They want something different so bad. They want to know some guy still wants them. But that has got to be a sin, right? I'd feel sick in the morning.

A1

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: 2.0

Originally posted by Slickster
Okay I'm really into this stealing the Girlfriend thing cuz my friends all have hot gf's and I don't really care much for them either.

So I've been studying your post. Last night I went out to the pub and found a couple having a few drinks. I followed your rules but while I did manage to make Eye contact with this guys gf, I don't think that I was able to set the Hook as you call it.

I quickly ran home and rechecked my computer and quickly realized where I made my mistake.

You see when I had eye contact I failed to follow your instructions. I had completely erased all of the "retarded" from my "look". Now, I realize that you said LESS retarded so that must have been my mistake. I hurried back to the pub cuz hopefully they were still there.

On the way back, ironically a deer actually passed through my headlights . I stopped the car and got a good look in its eyes and was able to get a real good feel for the sensuality and retardedness levels that you spoke about.

When I got back to the pub sure enough they were there and I got into a good position so her bf couldn't see me but her and I could make eye contact.

My sensual/retarded "deer in the headlights" look worked like a charm. Moderate sensuality with just a hint of retardedness. The hook was set. I pulled the whole Calling routine as you called it. Put my two fingers up to my mouth as if smoking and motioned her to join me outside for a cigarette. (At this point I was really hoping she was a smoker)

She followed me a couple minutes later to my suprise and excitement. Oops, I don't smoke either. Oh well, she did and offered me a cigarette so I decided to take up smoking right there and then.

Once outside I really laid it on good just like you said. C+F, witty, intelligent, persistant, impressive the whole bit. I did this all very quickly cuz like you said

"you've only got about 4 minutes to sweep her off of her feet"

I did my best but guess what happened. Although she was very impressed and had high interest level she eventually went back in to her boyfriend.

I was feeling down but quickly realized that if I had the skills to "sweep a woman off of her feet" in 4 minutes then hell I wouldn't have to be stealing girlfriends. I would be raking in the chicks.

I went back home and rechecked your post and to my bewilderment you failed to give the details of how one is supposed to do this "sweeping" Funny how that is.

:rolleyes:

Sorry for the sarcasm. This post really made my day. I was having a mediocre day until about lunch time when I read the part about the deer in the head lights and I couldn't stop laughing all afternoon.:)

ok very detailed critic .. about the part that said sweep her off her feet" well you should of done is .. be ready to show your SOI reallly well and fast and do it and a ****y - funny way and be funny about it .. You cant be uptight when trying to steal a girl in a relation ship in less then 4 mins or b4 she goes back to her b/f.. In a cold steal..

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Geek Perspective

Originally posted by A1SteakSauce
I think it's easier than all this Tootie stuff. I never did this but I'm pretty sure the deal was on the table. The key is to represent yourself as higher status than the
A1
yes this type of girl is called a "Uprgader" like i listed above
but once in a while you wont get a upgrader and you will have to do something different .. To get her