The Difference between dating a prospect and a friend.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
The only cocoon of ignorance was your mama's womb when you dropped out of it, and started evilly crawling all over the hospital floor, like a scene from the Alien films. :D
Well you can't blame me for attempting to play nice (I really was!).

But I'm officially NOT going to insult you back.

See ya around.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burrito Supreme said:
Its no wonder you only deal with prospects.
:crackup:

Reminds me of the old joke about sales people.

Salesman #1: Wow, I saw 10 great prospects (sales presentations) today!

Salesman #2: Yeah. I haven't closed anyone today either.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do we have any in house therapists on the forum

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
:crackup:

Reminds me of the old joke about sales people.

Salesman #1: Wow, I saw 10 great prospects (sales presentations) today!

Salesman #2: Yeah. I haven't closed anyone today either.
Salesman #3 Jack Presscot....Well, I didnt make the sale, but the prospect in the daisy dukes kissed me for 15 minutes in the break room, and told me to call her when I get off!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
I DISAGREE 110% only because it has worked before. We landed up in a Hotel close to the venue, practicing different Kama Sutric positions at 3am. IF they are SEXUALLY interested, then spending $$$ on them wont matter, they will wake up naked with you. The whole point of this thread was to FILTER out the flaky, and worthless LJBF females, or at least have them pay their own way through life.
Yeah, I don't disagree. It has worked for me too. I found that my closing ratio was inversely proportional to the amount of money I spend on them initially. The less I spend on them initially, the faster and more often I banged them.

And if they are interested in you, there is no need to buy them. Bang them first, then put them on the list of ho's you invite to concerts. That's what I do.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Green light? Did you kiss her. Was she receptive to your touches, physical proximity, etc?

You lucked out on this one. If she was being deceptive, she wouldn not have brought up her ex boyfriend and would not have LJBF you. She would have gone for the ride and used you for the date. She did you a favor by being honest with you.
What the hell are you talking about. That was hypothetical only. IF she did that, and LJBFs me DURING the date, she walks home, period.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Yeah, I don't disagree. It has worked for me too. I found that my closing ratio was inversely proportional to the amount of money I spend on them initially. The less I spend on them initially, the faster and more often I banged them.

And if they are interested in you, there is no need to buy them. Bang them first, then put them on the list of ho's you invite to concerts. That's what I do.
I dont buy them, I am just generous to those that make me happy. And a complete dikkhead to Attention *****s and women who try the LJBF crap.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She rejected you. No big deal. That is what I'm talking about. She did you a favor. She could have gone a long for the ride and you made her walk home, period, yet you still would spend the money on her. You didn't have to. She said it to you upfront. I rather have that than have to brag to my friends about what I did to a broad who tried to string me a long. I am past that.

The best way to deal with these situations is to not. Avoiding the problems/situations is the best way of dealing with them. Unless you rather go through the drama. I'm done with that, personally.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
She rejected you. No big deal. That is what I'm talking about. She did you a favor. She could have gone a long for the ride and you made her walk home, period, yet you still would spend the money on her. You didn't have to. She said it to you upfront. I rather have that than have to brag to my friends about what I did to a broad who tried to string me a long. I am past that.

The best way to deal with these situations is to not. Avoiding the problems/situations is the best way of dealing with them. Unless you rather go through the drama. I'm done with that, personally.
But the look in her eyes, as I told her to find her own way home would have been worth what I blew on her lame ass.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Women, are by nature, deceptive liars. So a woman giving me the green signals on the priming date, could find herself being asked out on a REAL date, and now she needs the truth to come out.
Do not be so ready to assume women are deceptive liars. Your frustration in this comes from your lack of understanding HOW men and women communicate.

What men need to understand is that both sexes communicate differently, accept that and work with it instead of against it. In study after study it's been proven that women have a far greater, inborn capacity for language and communication than do men. While more than a few women like to wear this as a badge of some kind of superiority, it doesn't necessarily mean that what they communicate is more important, or how they communicate it is more efficient, just that they have a greater capacity to understand nuances of communication better than do men.

Men have a natural tendency to be OVERT in their communication. We say what we mean and we mean what we say. Our focus in communicating tends to be on the information or the content of what is being communicated. We prefer the deductive in our reasoning, but that's not to say we can't understand implied meanings - it's simply not what we default to in communications.

Women on the other hand opt for COVERT communication. Her focus is on the context of what is being communicated, the feeling implied with the message. And again that isn't to say the content is unimportant, but rather not the primary focus as a default.

This disconnect in communication preference is one of the primary reasons men and women become frustrated with each other. Women see men as simplistic and blunt whereas men see women as fickle, indecisive and at worst duplicitous when they don't get their implied meanings. we call them crazy.

Women are crazy, but they're crazy like foxes. Covert communication frustrates men every bit as much as overt communication frustrates women. Our language has no art to it for them, that's why we seem dumb or simple at best. This is the same reason we think of feminine communication as being obfuscating, confusing, even random. The difference is that our confusion and frustration is put to their ultimate use. So long as women remain unknowable, random, irrational creatures that men can't hope to understand (but can always excuse), they can operate unhindered towards their goals. "Silly boy, you'll never understand women, just give up" is exactly the M.O. Once you accept this she's earned a lifetime of get-out-of-jail-free cards. The myth of the 'Feminine Mystique' is entirely dependent upon this covert communication.

Now as Men we'll say "Evil, immoral, manipulative woman! Shape up and do the right thing, saying one thing then doing another makes you a hypocrite!" and of course this is our rational nature overtly making itself heard and exposing a woman's covert communication. An appeal to morality, that'll get her, but,..it doesn't. This is because women instinctively know that their sexuality is their first, best agency, and covert communication is the best method to utilize it. The very fact that the truism of "just communicate and you'll have a good relationship" is a testament to this when men will parrot it back as some affirmation that they're on board with women's communicative style.

Have you ever been in a social setting, maybe a party or something, with a GF or even a woman you may be dating and seemingly out of the blue she says to you privately, "ooh, did you see the dirty look that b!tch just gave me?!" You were right their in her physical presence, saw the girl she was talking about, yet didn't register a thing. Women's natural preference for covert communication is recognizable by as early as 5 years old. They prefer to fight in the psychological, whereas boys fight in the physical. Within their own peer group, little girls fight for dominance with the threat of ostricization from the group. "I wont be your friend anymore if,.." is just as much a threat to a girl as "I'm gonna punch you in the face if,.." is to a boy. This dynamic becomes much more complex as girls enter puberty, adolescence and adulthood, yet they still use the same psychological mode of combat. Their covert way of communicating this using innuendo, body language, appearance, subcommunications, gestures, etc., conveys far more information than our overt, all on the table, way of communicating does. It may seem more efficient to us as Men, but our method doesn't serve the same purpose.

I'm fond of saying 'let a woman's imagination work for you', but this is really a reversal of what women have been doing for ages - covertly giving men just enough information to spark their imaginations. When an AFC vomits out his life's story all over the restaurant table on a first date, calls her incessantly to drone on for hours and then gets LJBFed, this is really little more than a conflict of communication methodologies. He wants to solve his problem of needing sex and does so by overtly blurting out as much information as he can to meet her approval - since he of course believes that women want complete disclosure and openess from the start (yet another fatal miscommunication). He can't help it. He's only using his natural deductive reasoning to solve his problem and coveys it overtly.

She on the other hand enjoys the communication more than the information being transferred. It's not a problem to be solved, it's the communication itself that's of primary importance. When our AFC supplies her with everything all at once she thinks, yeah, the mystery is gone, he's not a challenge anymore, why would she be interested? This is true, but the reason that intrigue is gone is because there's no more potential for stimulating that need for communication or her imagination.

Lastly I should add that women are not above using overt communication when it serves their purposes. When a woman comes out and says something in a fashion so as to leave no margin for misinterpretation, you can bet she's been pushed to that point out of either fear or sheer exasperation when her covert methods wont work. "Can we just be friends?" is a covert rejection, "Get away from me you creep!!" is an overt rejection. When a woman opts for the overt, rest assured, she's out of covert ideas. This is an easy example of this, but when a woman cries on you, screams at you, or issues an ultimatum to you she is powerless to the point of having to come over to your way of communicating.

Likewise, men can and do master the art of covert communications as well. Great politicians, military generals, businessmen, salesmen to be sure, and of course master PUAs all use covert communications to achieve their goals. It's incorrect to think of covert communication as dishonest or amoral, or even in a moral context. It's a means to an end, just as overt communication is a means to an end, and that end whether decided by men or women is what's ethical or unethical.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so you love drama. That explains it. Nothing wrong it that.

I prefer the more boring approach: Decide I'm going to concert, make offers to chicks/friends and see if they want to join me. Get there, enjoy the music, regardless of who's with me. End of story.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
If she "LJBFs" me, she pays EVERYTHING towards the night, including 1/2 of the gas bill to get there, as I am not Presscot Cab Co. She pays her own ticket, she buys her own drinks, food, ect.

IF she decides to go with me on a REAL date, as my date, she pays nothing, gets drinks and food bought for her, and a free ticket to the show.

See, when women do this, if they are SERIOUS about "just being friends" they should not be upset.
I completely and 100% agree. Why in the hell would you be expected to pay for the entire night?! That would be more than $100. She gave you the friends bit before you went. Thus you reserve the right to take back your offer. There's nothing wrong with that. I'm sure you made it plainly clear it was a date from what you wrote.

Now if she says LJBF while on the date then you really have no choice but to pay since you already did. This girl isn't very smart.

But anyway don't let anyone convince you that you were wrong. If she's just a friend she should get no special treatment that a male buddy wouldn't get.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
ezily said:
wait, so you would take this chick-friend even after she told you she wasn't interested in dating you just because you had offered? So if you ask a girl you have interest in to go and she says that she will, but she has absolutely no sexual interest in you, only likes you as a friend, and wants you to pay for everything... you'd be up for that?

I don't think any guy would go for that lame **** unless he was a huge AFC (which there are a lot of today). But if she gave you that LJGF on the date then you really don't have a choice. There's different ways to handle it. If she got in the car after you paid and then she gives that line to you then you can just opt out of going and try to quickly sell the tickets. That's what I would do. I seriously wouldn't waste all that time and money on a girl who doesn't really like me.

Girls say they like to have guys as friends but that's all crap. they can drop their guy friends and never even miss them as soon as they're gone. It's a load of ****. They care about their girl-friends and bfs, not the guys who follow them around or the guys they use (not for anything sexually related).
Ezily, your missing the point of what gangster was trying to say. He was trying to say that he shouldn't be taking girls he's never banged before out on $100+ dates.

My original point and it was emphasized later by his demeanor in the thread, is that its pretty immature and lacts class to ask her for gas money because she LJBF'd him.

If he had more options, he wouldn't be asking girls he barely knows on such expensive dates if he can't afford it. I think most people's point in the thread is his attitude is wrong. We are not disagreeing that he shouldn't be paying for tickets for a friend to go to a concert.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:

wait, so you would take this chick-friend even after she told you she wasn't interested in dating you just because you had offered? So if you ask a girl you have interest in to go and she says that she will, but she has absolutely no sexual interest in you, only likes you as a friend, and wants you to pay for everything... you'd be up for that?

I don't think any guy would go for that lame **** unless he was a huge AFC (which there are a lot of today). But if she gave you that LJGF on the date then you really don't have a choice. There's different ways to handle it. If she got in the car after you paid and then she gives that line to you then you can just opt out of going and try to quickly sell the tickets. That's what I would do. I seriously wouldn't waste all that time and money on a girl who doesn't really like me.

Girls say they like to have guys as friends but that's all crap. they can drop their guy friends and never even miss them as soon as they're gone. It's a load of ****. They care about their girl-friends and bfs, not the guys who follow them around or the guys they use (not for anything sexually related).

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Ezily, your missing the point of what gangster was trying to say. He was trying to say that he shouldn't be taking girls he's never banged before out on $100+ dates.

My original point and it was emphasized later by his demeanor in the thread, is that its pretty immature and lacts class to ask her for gas money because she LJBF'd him.

If he had more options, he wouldn't be asking girls he barely knows on such expensive dates if he can't afford it. I think most people's point in the thread is his attitude is wrong. We are not disagreeing that he shouldn't be paying for tickets for a friend to go to a concert.
Oh OK. Yeah $100 is too much for the first date. And if she LJBF'd on the date then asking for gas money is immature. But if she did it before then why bother going with her at all? I guess that's what I was trying to say as well.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Again Ezily, your entirely missing the point of Gangsters post again. If you ask a girl out and she LJBF's you, then Gangster's saying, don't go out with her as friends. You should have enough friends. Move on. That why he talked about finding out her interest level before going on such expensive dates, like goin for cofee etc...

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Again Ezily, your entirely missing the point of Gangsters post again. If you ask a girl out and she LJBF's you, then Gangster's saying, don't go out with her as friends. You should have enough friends. Move on. That why he talked about finding out her interest level before going on such expensive dates, like goin for cofee etc...
yeah I didn't read your first post until after I posted that reply to Gangster. So I did read him wrong. Sorry about that. I agree with what you guys are essentially saying, Mac.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Ok, so you love drama. That explains it. Nothing wrong it that.

I prefer the more boring approach: Decide I'm going to concert, make offers to chicks/friends and see if they want to join me. Get there, enjoy the music, regardless of who's with me. End of story.
Fine, and if they are just friends, they pay their own way.