The Difference between dating a prospect and a friend.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Negative, Ghostrider, the pattern is full. The offer was made for a DATE not some weird, quasi-friends only thing. A DATE is 110% different. And a prospect with interest gets treated a lot different than a flaky "friendszone" bit*ch.

It's not taking back the offer, she is still getting the benefit of basic companionship for the show, she is just footing her own bill, the way a male buddy would.
If it's a first date or whatever, you shouldn't reward for damn near nothing. What did she do to deserve an invitation to a concert, look good? 1st meetings/dates should be something simple and easy like coffee.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
The bottom line is that YOU invited HER. It's quite petty for you to renege on your offer simply because she was honest.

As I stated in my earlier post, had you not asked her on a date, then it's perfectly acceptable for you to expect her to pay. Hopefully, she would have offered to pay if it was a friend inviting a friend to a concert.

Pettiness does not a Don Juan make.
The bottom line is I invited her ON A DATE. Do you grasp that concept, Purple Brain-dead? Do we need to go over it again???

I am a Don Juan, not a charitable organization. I will GLADLY and HAPPILY foot the bill for an interested prospect, but if she is a flaky "LJBF" bit*ch, again, my policy is, was and ever will be....."Waiter.....seperate checks":D

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
The bottom line is I invited her ON A DATE. Do you grasp that concept, Purple Brain-dead? Do we need to go over it again???

I am a Don Juan, not a charitable organization. I will GLADLY and HAPPILY foot the bill for an interested prospect, but if she is a flaky "LJBF" bit*ch, again, my policy is, was and ever will be....."Waiter.....seperate checks":D
Funny how you resort to insulting me when I was posting a response to your thread.

From what I've read on this site, your attitude and approach is certainly NOT desirable nor is it what others here might consider suave.

Continue in your little cocoon of ignorance.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
If it's a first date or whatever, you shouldn't reward for damn near nothing. What did she do to deserve an invitation to a concert, look good? 1st meetings/dates should be something simple and easy like coffee.
Exactly. Why are you even inviting "dates" to a concert, which can run you up to $100+? If you really want to go to a concert, just go, even if you must go alone. Only spend money on women you have already banged for little or no money. Spending money on someone just because she might be interested in you romantically, with the hope of getting some is not acceptable DJ behavior.

Not judging, just reporting. I advice you to work on your screening skills, that way they are giving you these LJBF responses during a coffee date/invitation, and not after you have invited to a concert and/or spend tons of dough. Comprende buey?

To simplify:

Don't spend too much money, even if they are interested. You giving them the special treatment because they are showing some interest comes across loud and clear to them. They smell your AFCness, and they'll LJBF your a$s before you even ask, as in your example.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
I would never ask a woman out to a concert on the 1st date. This is following the "Priming" date, which is essentially coffee, or a quick lunch. Once rapport, and chemistry has been established, I would then venture a second date, to a bigger event, such as a concert. It is, admittedly, a big committment from a prospect. She has to go with me (Not necessarily, she can always drive herself if she doesnt trust me, but we are, after all, dating) in my vehicle to a venue, which is at least 40 minutes away, and spend the better hafl of the afternoon and evening at the show. Then 40 minutes home.

I have expenses associated with this. Gas, the tickets, food, and beverages, both alcoholic and non alcoholic. For her and I both, about a 200 dollar commitment.

For a DATE an interested prospect who is viewing me as a DATEABLE male, not some eunich, genital-less male friend emotional tampon, but a DATE who she eventually might fall into bed with or in love with, she is worth every penny. We could land up holding hands, kissing, making out back to her place after, to a simple good night kiss, and "Thanks, I had a great night"...

But for a LJBF Flake? Sorry, it's "Waiter, seperate checks"

The woman in question always has the option, after the priming date of picking out a typical "You arent getting my panties off" excuse, like "I only see you as a friend" "I dont feel that way about you" "It isnt you, it's me"...It's too soon after Bruttu left me hanging" or any one of the billions of lamed ass excuses they come up with.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
Funny how you resort to insulting me when I was posting a response to your thread.

From what I've read on this site, your attitude and approach is certainly NOT desirable nor is it what others here might consider suave.

Purple, I'm on your side on this one but I'm going to pick on you a little. Taking the above approach won't help and it won't get you respect on this site. Now you gave your advice on the first page and it had its merits, however stooping to his same tactics won't cause him to realize his mistakes and open his eyes to the error of his ways (the point of this site), its only going to get him riled and forget the topic at hand.

So if you want to become a respected poster and someone takes the lower road, be the better person and take the high road. Penkitten is one of the most respected posters on the site even though she's a women, its because she doesn't get into pissing contests or d1ck measuring contests. She makes her point and doesn't get drawn into immature acts.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Exactly. Why are you even inviting "dates" to a concert, which can run you up to $100+? If you really want to go to a concert, just go, even if you must go alone. Only spend money on women you have already banged for little or no money. Spending money on someone just because she might be interested in you romantically, with the hope of getting some is not acceptable DJ behavior.

Not judging, just reporting. I advice you to work on your screening skills, that way they are giving you these LJBF responses during a coffee date/invitation, and not after you have invited to a concert and/or spend tons of dough. Comprende buey?
Mal informaccion. So no comprendo.

Well, if you got the $$$ and she is a good prospect, I have no problems taking a woman to a concert. It can offer great opportunities, and it can be a dud as well. I've had both experiences. The duds being basically uninterested women at the show, just sitting there with a blank expression. And some of the best dates of my life have been at concerts, as romantic and sexual as is humanly possible.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't deliver on the "Priming" date. If you had already met with her, you need to already know if she's interested and tested for it, as in escalating physically and find out if she's legitimatelly interested in you. By the end, if not in the middle of the "Priming" date, you need to already know if she's interested at all. How did she escape your screening?

Did you invite her to the concert during the "Prime" date?

If you did, and she was honest with you, then she did you a favor.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:

It's not suave, but it works, there Corky.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't disagree with you. If she's not interested, don't even take her. All I am saying is, screen them way before you actually invite them, and be very grateful if they are honest and tell you they are not really feeling it. Best of luck.

Commando

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the future perhaps you should go on several casual, less expensive or dutch outings to gauge her interest and know if she is concert date material.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Commando said:
In the future perhaps you should go on several casual, less expensive or dutch outings to gauge her interest and know if she is concert date material.
Bingo, Ringo, gringo, mingo, chingo!:up:

Remember, being hot is not enough to qualify as concert date material.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Purple, I'm on your side on this one but I'm going to pick on you a little. Taking the above approach won't help and it won't get you respect on this site. Now you gave your advice on the first page and it had its merits, however stooping to his same tactics won't cause him to realize his mistakes and open his eyes to the error of his ways (the point of this site), its only going to get him riled and forget the topic at hand.

So if you want to become a respected poster and someone takes the lower road, be the better person and take the high road. Penkitten is one of the most respected posters on the site even though she's a women, its because she doesn't get into pissing contests or d1ck measuring contests. She makes her point and doesn't get drawn into immature acts.
Hey MacAvoy.

I don't believe I was stooping to the level of JP as I really do believe he dwells in a cocoon of ignorance. I felt I was stating the obvious (albeit delivered via metaphor).

But thank you for taking the time to give me the FYI.:) I'll certainly keep it in mind when I post here. The last thing I want is to get into little fights on the playground.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
You didn't deliver on the "Priming" date. If you had already met with her, you need to already know if she's interested and tested for it, as in escalating physically and find out if she's legitimatelly interested in you. By the end, if not in the middle of the "Priming" date, you need to already know if she's interested at all. How did she escape your screening?

Did you invite her to the concert during the "Prime" date?

If you did, and she was honest with you, then she did you a favor.
Women, are by nature, deceptive liars. So a woman giving me the green signals on the priming date, could find herself being asked out on a REAL date, and now she needs the truth to come out.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:

Penkitten is respected by whom? She is a female offering mostly bad advice to males out to score a quick piece.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
Hey MacAvoy.

I don't believe I was stooping to the level of JP as I really do believe he dwells in a cocoon of ignorance. I felt I was stating the obvious (albeit delivered via metaphor).

But thank you for taking the time to give me the FYI.:) I'll certainly keep it in mind when I post here. The last thing I want is to get into little fights on the playground.
The only cocoon of ignorance was your mama's womb when you dropped out of it, and started evilly crawling all over the hospital floor, like a scene from the Alien films. :D

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Women, are by nature, deceptive liars. So a woman giving me the green signals on the priming date, could find herself being asked out on a REAL date, and now she needs the truth to come out.

Green light? Did you kiss her. Was she receptive to your touches, physical proximity, etc?

You lucked out on this one. If she was being deceptive, she wouldn not have brought up her ex boyfriend and would not have LJBF you. She would have gone for the ride and used you for the date. She did you a favor by being honest with you.

Burrito Supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
The only cocoon of ignorance was your mama's womb when you dropped out of it, and started evilly crawling all over the hospital floor, like a scene from the Alien films. :D
Its no wonder you only deal with prospects.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:

To simplify:

Don't spend too much money, even if they are interested. You giving them the special treatment because they are showing some interest comes across loud and clear to them. They smell your AFCness, and they'll LJBF your a$s before you even ask, as in your example.
I DISAGREE 110% only because it has worked before. We landed up in a Hotel close to the venue, practicing different Kama Sutric positions at 3am. IF they are SEXUALLY interested, then spending $$$ on them wont matter, they will wake up naked with you. The whole point of this thread was to FILTER out the flaky, and worthless LJBF females, or at least have them pay their own way through life.