The Dark Triad theory of dating: Narcissism, Machiavellianism, Psychopathy/Sociopathy

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you enter the "shadow world" you will deal with alot of the traits posted in the headline by the original poster. I doubt many on here have been in the shadow world. Maybe 2 3 posters tops on here... The sexual shadow world

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure in most of the stats they include local burbs, but who knows, the numbers are high as hell. And if you look at those LA murder stats they seperated out gang murders, for a few years the gang murders in LA overtook overall murders in chicago, in that time the LA gangs were on more stupid shyt than the chicago gangs. but obviously chilled out or something.
Chicago only counts the city, not the suburbs. Chicago is in cook but they don't count surrounding suburbs numbers. Only Los Angeles does for some reason. New York doesn't either

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember, cause i was around during the "New Jack 90's".. So we had like 900 per year for a minute, NYC was double that, and when LA peaked my interest they was at 2000 or so. I remember those numbers. But there was smaller areas that was way more deadly, deadlier than being in Iraq or Afganistan by far. Like I said, I worked in Jersey and Camden NJ was losing 1 person per 100 due to murder, so I didn't drive thru there.
Los Angeles County has 100 cities in it
So them numbers combined from every city

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicago only counts the city, not the suburbs. Chicago is in cook but they don't count surrounding suburbs numbers. Only Los Angeles does for some reason. New York doesn't either
Good discussion. Almost like females I don't even wann
Los Angeles County has 100 cities in it
So them numbers combined from every city
I see what your getting at. On a per capita for big cities chicago was top in murder. What about Detroit?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I see what your getting at. On a per capita for big cities chicago was top in murder. What about Detroit?
Here goes Detroit:
Homicides per Year
YearMurders

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Detroit has always been hood, I don't even know to be honest I just mostly see stuff from my city or other big cities. I've been to the D a few times it a different animal in terms of how it looks and feels. Chicago has hoods but they don't look as run down as detriot. It use to be like that in some parts but they gentrified those neighborhoods decades ago. Detroit has an eerie vibe for sure.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
579​
541​
475​
428​
469​
430​
415​
396​
395​
402​

Population of Detroit was around 1-1.1 Million during these years, so 1/3 the size of Chicago. Higher kill rate.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gary is another town desolate vibe run down, it's like baby Chicago. Chicago is a soulful city it has a huge lake a big downtown and some of the best architecture in America and a vibrant nightlife. Detroit has potential is they fix it up. Gary is hopeless

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gary is another town desolate vibe run down, it's like baby Chicago. Chicago is a soulful city it has a huge lake a big downtown and some of the best architecture in America and a vibrant nightlife. Detroit has potential is they fix it up. Gary is hopeless
Oh, yeah, Gary the "ghost town".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@PeasantPlayer Chicago really isn’t a tough city anymore. I mean the CPD only solves like 30% of murders lol but I’m talking about the people themselves. Only certain areas AROUND Chicago have tough people in them (and by tough, I don’t mean ghetto and thug like, just real MEN). Last places are really around Cicero and the Little Palestine region tbh. Oak Park and Forest Park too. But it’s shrinking though. Pilsen’s become whitewashed and gentrified now, knew a dude from there who pretended to be living that tough life cuz he was in a gang but in reality was a stereotypical beta nice guy lol. **** has CHANGED. Not like how it used to be. You can blame Rahm Emanuel for that. And Obama’s reign too lol

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@PeasantPlayer Chicago really isn’t a tough city anymore. I mean the CPD only solves like 30% of murders lol but I’m talking about the people themselves. Only certain areas AROUND Chicago have tough people in them (and by tough, I don’t mean ghetto and thug like, just real MEN). Last places are really around Cicero and the Little Palestine region tbh. Oak Park and Forest Park too. But it’s shrinking though. Pilsen’s become whitewashed and gentrified now, knew a dude from there who pretended to be living that tough life cuz he was in a gang but in reality was a stereotypical beta nice guy lol. **** has CHANGED. Not like how it used to be. You can blame Rahm Emanuel for that. And Obama’s reign too lol
The thing with Chicago is its only a few areas that are driving the violence up like it has the last 10 years. To me that's crazy cause the rest of the city is Middle class or rich, yuppie hipster neighborhoods.
It's really bad this year but with Covid-19 you don't hear anything. Cicero hasn't been hood for a long time. Oak park never been hood it has really nice houses and parks

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing with Chicago is its only a few areas that are driving the violence up like it has the last 10 years. To me that's crazy cause the rest of the city is Middle class or rich, yuppie hipster neighborhoods.
It's really bad this year but with Covid-19 you don't hear anything. Cicero hasn't been hood for a long time. Oak park never been hood it has really nice houses and parks
Oak Park has some million-dollar homes but then suddenly it just cuts off randomly and there’s an area that is super ****ty. Couldn’t tell you where exactly but knew a few people who lived up there and that’s what they all said. Plus my dad knows like every street in Chicago lol and he said the same thing too. But yeah, stuff has changed.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oak Park has some million-dollar homes but then suddenly it just cuts off randomly and there’s an area that is super ****ty. Couldn’t tell you where exactly but knew a few people who lived up there and that’s what they all said. Plus my dad knows like every street in Chicago lol and he said the same thing too. But yeah, stuff has changed.
Oak park borders the west side its like night and day