The Dark Triad theory of dating: Narcissism, Machiavellianism, Psychopathy/Sociopathy

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

References
  1. 1. Case A., Paxson C., 2008a. Stature and status: height, ability: and labor market outcomes. Journal of Political Economy116, 499–532.
  2. 4. Heineck G. 2005. Up in the skies? The relationship between height and earnings in Germany. Labour, 19(3), 469–489.
  3. 5. Kortt M., Leigh A. 2010. Does size matter in Australia? Economic Record86(272), 71–83.
  4. 6. Dinda S., Gangopadhyay P.K., Chattopadhyay B.P., Saiyed H.N., Pal M. and Bharati P. 2006. Height, weight and earnings among coalminers in India. Economics and Human Biology, 4(3), 342–350. pmid:16377265
  5. 7. LaFave D., Thomas D. 2017. Height and Cognition at Work: Labor Market Productivity in a Low Income Setting, Economics and Human Biology25, 52–64. pmid:27843117
  6. 8. Schultz T.P. 2002. Wage gains associated with height as a form of health human capital. American Economic Review92(3), 349–453.
  7. 9. Sohn K. 2015. The height premium in Indonesia. Economics and Human Biology16, 1–15. pmid:24480546
  8. 10. Vogl TS. Height, skills, and labor market outcomes in Mexico. Journal of Development Economics. 2014 Mar 1;107:84–96.
  9. 11. Cinnirella, F., Winter, J., 2009. Size matters! Body height and labor market discrimination: A cross-European analysis. CESifo Working Paper No. 2733.
  10. 12. Hamstra M.R.W. 2014. ‘Big’ men: male leaders’ height positively relates to followers’ perception of charisma. Pers. Indiv. Diff. 56, 190–192.
  11. 13. Heineck G. 2009. Too tall to be smart: The relationship between height and cognitive abilities. Economics Letters105(1), 78–80.
  12. 14. von Hinke Kessler Scholder S., Smith G.D., Lawlor D.A., et al., 2013. Child height, health and human capital: evidence using genetic markers. European Economic Review57, 1–22. pmid:25673883
  13. 15. Persico N, Postlewaite A, Silverman D. The effect of adolescent experience on labor market outcomes: The case of height. Journal of Political Economy. 2004 Oct;112(5):1019–53.
  14. 16. Heckman J.J., Stixrud J., Urzua S. 2006. The Effects of Cognitive and Noncognitive Abilities on Labor Market Outcomes and Social Behavior. Journal of Labor Economics, 24(3), 411–482.
  15. 17. Walder A. 1995. Career mobility and the Communist pollical order. American Sociological Review60(3), 309–328.
Those are small sample size surveys not actual science. There's nothing empirical about what you posted.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are small sample size surveys not actual science. There's nothing empirical about what you posted.
I've ran across some of your posts in this thread and noticed you offered nothing substantial to counter with. You've only dismissed everyone's arguments with "no it's not". I think those ppl arguing w/ you are taking you way more seriously than they should. What is even your point in this thread besides calling Meeks ugly or "nu uhing" ppl?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So they took a "small sample" of people in different part of the world in different times and the outcome has been the same all the time.

Guess thats the biggest coincidence ever existed in this world.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's old news that CEO's tend to be taller than "average". But if your not "taller than average" focus on something else. People are going to notice a taller guy a little more.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And sadly I have been beaten by many shorter tennis players who had great technique or mental focus or fitness or anticipation.....

There will be environments where your particular impediment matters a lot and environments where it doesn't matter so much. Guess what your job is go on just guess...

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole thread is for ppl who want to whine about who they are not and what they were born with. Why not just end it all and spare us all your silly tears? So your short fat and ugly. Who cares
But I thought it was all about game?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So they took a "small sample" of people in different part of the world in different times and the outcome has been the same all the time.

Guess thats the biggest coincidence ever existed in this world.
The cope is off the charts. These guys wish they had a taste of the Meeks Pill. So much for game when you can nearly beat someone to death and have thousands of women donating to your prison account without you having to say a word.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being short is not that bad (at least for dating) if you have a good face.
I agree because I've seen it first hand. A buddy of mine is only 5'7 and he often bragged that he could get any woman he wanted because of his handsome face. In school all the girls were after him and he could even walk into a strip club and pull strippers because of his brad pitt face. His eventual down fall was his blue pill nature (he wifed a stripper).

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed..

Narcissism, in the absence of looks or money or accomplishments is just delusional cope.... it's nothing more than an extension of the "fake it till you make it" mentality......

A short guy cannot fake dominance without eventually getting checked by a taller more masculine guy.....

A socially awkward guy cannot fake "c0cky and funny" without coming off as cringe.....

An ugly cannot run "game" without looking foolish...
Ugly men have 4 options: Luck out, rope, cope, or go Joker.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've ran across some of your posts in this thread and noticed you offered nothing substantial to counter with. You've only dismissed everyone's arguments with "no it's not". I think those ppl arguing w/ you are taking you way more seriously than they should. What is even your point in this thread besides calling Meeks ugly or "nu uhing" ppl?
The post is not substantial in itself. It's a gimmicky youtube video for men mad at the world

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Billionaires are stereotypically short.