The Dark Triad theory of dating: Narcissism, Machiavellianism, Psychopathy/Sociopathy

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Average height guys run the county jail while 6'+ guys run fortune 500 companies...... Time for a reality check my man....
Did you Google their unit size as well what's the correlation enlighten us?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL pls, blond men are loved everywhere in the western world. Dave Beckham? Chris Hemsworth?

What kinds of men do women like in your area then?
I'm from Chicago a big city and almost as diverse as New York. Yes there are women who like Hemsworth, but that's probably due to him being in shape and rich and a movie actor. Most women here like latino or mixed race men

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do not want blonde men atleast not where I'm from and Meeks is not handsome he looks like a pitbull. If he didnt have light eyes he'd be a nobody but I ain't hating he's doing what presented itself to him
Lol at the guys choosing what counts as attractive for females based on their male pov. "If only he didn't have his eyes..." even were it true, we can't just remove an attractive feature and then call him ugly lmao. Imagine someone saying "take away his legs and you'll see that he's really short"!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure all of us at some point in our lives have heard "Women want badboys", "just be c0cky and funny", "just thugmaxxx".....

....and the biggest cope "Just be confident, bro".... what a crock of shlt.....

Guys are deluding themselves into thinking that personality and game is what attracts women - and there's a trend where guys think that adopting narcissism, machiavellianism and psychopathy/sociopathy into their game is going to get results.......

sorry but:

"There is no machiavellianism for your height."
- IncelTV

The truth is that all the badboy types exhibit narcissism, machiavellianism and psychopathy/sociopathy...but women are only attracted to the goodlooking badboys...... they couldn't give a fvck about the ugly badboy types anymore than they would give a fvck about the ugly incels.....

For example: Bernie Madoff possesses the Dark Triad personalities, but women aren't attracted to him......because he's not goodlooking.....

Another Example: Elliot Roger possesses the Dark Triad personalities, but women didn't give a fvck about him because he was short and ugly....

Another Example: Jeremy Meeks possesses the Dark Triad personalities and women worship him.....because he's good looking.....

Forget about game.....game is bullshlt...... when it comes to attracting women it's: Face, Physique, height

IncelTV just did a masterful job explaining in this truly brutal and entertaining video.......

So Meeks, I guess
Neither city has been worse than Chicago so I don't see how
Back in the 90's when Chicago had a 900 a year Murder rate, NYC and L.A. were both over 2,000 kills for the year.

There are some smaller cities and areas that are much more dangerous than all three of those big Cities.

Look up Camden, NJ. Kill rate of approximately 1 per 100 people every year.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice a lot of dudes are getting in to this darkness shadow world shadow psychology mindset. I think some of it has to do with their anger and resentment with women. They start seeking out "machivellian" techniques to "game women" its really not that hard that you would have to employ these type of techniques

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Los Angeles never did they had over 1000. Chicago is the smaller city in the 90s New York had 8 million people roughly Los Angeles nearly 4 million Chicago roughly 3 million

The article says "In 1992 a record was set for the number of homicides in Los Angeles County: 2,589. ". Yeah in the 90's when I was in the chi, we had 900 murders plus a year for a minute, but LA and NYC had 2,000 per year during those times.

NYC 2200+ murders 90's. https://www.newyorker.com/books/double-take/new-york-city-crime-in-the-nineties

Table showing 2000+ murders from 1970-2000 NYC: https://www.newyorker.com/books/double-take/new-york-city-crime-in-the-nineties

Table showing 1500-2000 murders 80's and 90's LA: http://www.publichealth.lacounty.gov/ivpp/injury_topics/GangAwarenessPrevention/Gang Homicide Chart Apr 21 2011 chart.pdf

The best place to look is FBI crime stats.

The thing about L.A. was the population was very similar to chicago, yet during those New Jack 90's the murder rate was almost double. And NYC was 2-3x larger population, so the kill rate was lower.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice a lot of dudes are getting in to this darkness shadow world shadow psychology mindset. I think some of it has to do with their anger and resentment with women. They start seeking out "machivellian" techniques to "game women" its really not that hard that you would have to employ these type of techniques
ANger and resentment toward women is a fail. Complaining about women is a fail. Modelling your life after women like is a fail.. What helps is doing whatever works for YOU.

Also hanging with a male friend who already has success or social pull will get you "in", much better and easier than you can by yourself.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The article says "In 1992 a record was set for the number of homicides in Los Angeles County: 2,589. ". Yeah in the 90's when I was in the chi, we had 900 murders plus a year for a minute, but LA and NYC had 2,000 per year during those times.

NYC 2200+ murders 90's. https://www.newyorker.com/books/double-take/new-york-city-crime-in-the-nineties

Table showing 2000+ murders from 1970-2000 NYC: https://www.newyorker.com/books/double-take/new-york-city-crime-in-the-nineties

Table showing 1500-2000 murders 80's and 90's LA: http://www.publichealth.lacounty.gov/ivpp/injury_topics/GangAwarenessPrevention/Gang Homicide Chart Apr 21 2011 chart.pdf

The thing about L.A. was the population was very similar to chicago, yet during those New Jack 90's the murder rate was almost double. And NYC was 2-3x larger population, so the kill rate was lower.
Bruh you really looked that all up lol

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Los Angeles clunty5 is more than Los Angeles it includes the surrounding suburbs like Compton and long Beach and many other suburbs crime rates. The city of Los Angeles alone not close to that number my dude and new york had triple the population than Chicago and Los Angeles

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh you really looked that all up lol
I remember, cause i was around during the "New Jack 90's".. So we had like 900 per year for a minute, NYC was double that, and when LA peaked my interest they was at 2000 or so. I remember those numbers. But there was smaller areas that was way more deadly, deadlier than being in Iraq or Afganistan by far. Like I said, I worked in Jersey and Camden NJ was losing 1 person per 100 due to murder, so I didn't drive thru there.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember, cause i was around during the "New Jack 90's".. So we had like 900 per year for a minute, NYC was double that, and when LA peaked my interest they was at 2000 or so. I remember those numbers. But there was smaller areas that was way more deadly, deadlier than being in Iraq or Afganistan by far. Like I said, I worked in Jersey and Camden NJ was losing 1 person per 100 due to murder, so I didn't drive thru there.
The 90s were bad almost all over, per capita Chicago was higher than NY even in the 90s

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Los Angeles clunty5 is more than Los Angeles it includes the surrounding suburbs like Compton and long Beach and many other suburbs crime rates. The city of Los Angeles alone not close to that number my dude and new york had triple the population than Chicago and Los Angeles
I'm sure in most of the stats they include local burbs, but who knows, the numbers are high as hell. And if you look at those LA murder stats they seperated out gang murders, for a few years the gang murders in LA overtook overall murders in chicago, in that time the LA gangs were on more stupid shyt than the chicago gangs. but obviously chilled out or something.