The college hype is unreal, true players get how overrated it is.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you obsessed with Jessica alba?
she's just one of the many example of girls at 18 that don't look like they're just entering high school.

Like I'm literally around these girls constantly. Never am I wondering if any of these girls might be 13 and wtf is she doing at this event. so Idk where that mindset comes from.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls at 18
I remember when I was in college and was looking at the freshman and sophomore women. They were 18-20 and they looked great. They looked like women to me at the time, not girls. They had an amazing youthful vibrance that can't be re-created at 25 or 30.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh? Do you even hang out with 18 year olds??? Lol

Granted not 18, but one of the under 20 year olds I slept with this summer
Good stuff!

I have seen the cashiers that bag my groceries. Not my cup of tea. Beauty is on the eye of the beholder and if that’s what you like, all the power to you my man

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I was in college and was looking at the freshman and sophomore women. They were 18-20 and they looked great. They looked like women to me at the time, not girls. They had an amazing youthful vibrance that can't be re-created at 25 or 30.
They looked liked high schoolers to me or 20 year olds. I do think average college women peak in looks sophomore-junior years. If a girl takes care of herself and has healthy routines then she will peak at a later age. However, if we are talking about a typical npc woman that’s lazy and just floats then her peak age will be from 18-20.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that's been my experience. 23+ year old pu$$y makes me want to vomit

Another used up vag chaser
For sex, I prefer much older (even 26 is far below my preference).

All I'm saying is for cunnilingus alone, I'd prefer a super young (barely legal) woman.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They looked liked high schoolers to me or 20 year olds. I do think average college women peak in looks sophomore-junior years. If a girl takes care of herself and has healthy routines then she will peak at a later age. However, if we are talking about a typical npc woman that’s lazy and just floats then her peak age will be from 18-20.
All women of the typical undergrad ages who attend college will be peaking at 18-23.

If a woman takes care of herself as an undergrad and as a post-college woman, her peak will still be earlier. She'll experience less of a drop off. A 27 year old isn't as vibrant as a 20 year old, even an in-shape 27 year old with generally good habits.

One friend I know moved to Dallas with a 23 year old girlfriend. By 27, it was clear she was getting thicker. There was a noticeable drop off in her experience barely post college and 5-7 year post college (ages 27-29 for her).

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh? Do you even hang out with 18 year olds??? Lol

Granted not 18, but one of the under 20 year olds I slept with this summer
The 18 year old Alba had a nice backside, no doubt.

Still, her overall looks were better in the 26 year old image.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good question, as she is a 2000s era has been.
Celebrity crushes are funny like that.

One could argue that Naomi Watts is a has been, yet I'm still infatuated with her like I was 20 years ago.

The_ring_2_05 (1).jpg

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Celebrity crushes are funny like that.
I am a long time recreational tennis player and that's important context for the story I'm about to share.

In my first job after college, I remember talking about Maria Sharapova one time in the work breakroom. This happened in Fall 2005 when Sharapova was 18 and I was 22 then. Sharapova had made a name for herself on the pro tennis tour already by her surprise win at Wimbledon 2004 at age 17. This was different than Anna Kournikova. Kournikova was a super hottie of the late 1990s/early 2000s who got more attention for her looks than her tennis game. Kournikova never won a major. Sharapova being attractive AND winning 3 major tournaments between July 2004-January 2008 was a big deal at the time.

Sharapova was attractive in 2005. Her peak looks as an adult female happened from 2005-2008 (ages 18-21). That would have coincided with her being a college student had she been a college student instead of a professional tennis player.

Sharapova was fitter than most women and still her looks peak was late teens/early 20s.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the risk of contradicting what I said about preferring an older woman for sex, I had a female friend in college who was a total head-turner at 19.

She's currently 34. In a recent picture I saw of her, she doesn't even look good.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women of the typical undergrad ages who attend college will be peaking at 18-23.

If a woman takes care of herself as an undergrad and as a post-college woman, her peak will still be earlier. She'll experience less of a drop off. A 27 year old isn't as vibrant as a 20 year old, even an in-shape 27 year old with generally good habits.

One friend I know moved to Dallas with a 23 year old girlfriend. By 27, it was clear she was getting thicker. There was a noticeable drop off in her experience barely post college and 5-7 year post college (ages 27-29 for her).
On the flipside, in some cases, it can be hard to even tell the difference between 27 vs college-aged.

My first semester of college, there was a 27 year old senior in my major program. She looked older than me, no doubt. But I would have guessed she was a traditional age senior (21-22) if I hadn't known she was 27.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that's been my experience. 23+ year old pu$$y makes me want to vomit

Another used up vag chaser
Keep thinking that st 18yo she's only have had 1-2. For your info, in high school 16-17, women compete to know who can have the most bodies, one girl told me her circle of friends, they have had already 30 bodies.

Furthermore, to shatter your ego, there are parties that called sex parties, where they spin a bottle and the have sex, remember before there were only kisses, now the guy introduces his penis for certain amount time, and the one who cumes loses the game. So inform yourself before posting nonsense.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I would take a 27-year-old that take care of herself and looks younger than her age over a 20 year old that is just riding off the fact that she's 20. Like I mentioned before, people rarely look their age. They either look younger or older than their actual age. A 20 year old can easily look 25-27 with body neglect or genetics or she can easily look 17-18 with genetics/proper maintenance.