The college hype is unreal, true players get how overrated it is.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those same hot girls that moved to Manhattan after college, were once in college. Only they were hotter (less belly fat (dunno what it is (maybe all the free alcohol and drugs they get because they're hot) but there is a dramatic difference between a girl from age 18 to 22 about to time she leaves for the big city, less aging (again the drugs, alcohol, partying in college, staying up late), and had less bodies and experience. Their naive hot 18 years old version will always trounce their jaded 22 year old selves when they move to the big city.
I completely disagree with this. 18-year-old women either look like they are just entering High School or too old to where you know they will age like milk in their twenties. A hot 22–27-year-old woman has more than likely grown into her body and developed healthy routines to enhance her body.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely disagree with this. 18-year-old women either look like they are just entering High School or too old to where you know they will age like milk in their twenties. A hot 22–27-year-old woman has more than likely grown into her body and developed healthy routines to enhance her body
Cope. In addition to them being hotter, there is also something psychological about being her first, second or third, compared to her 10th+ guy at 26

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cope. In addition to them being hotter, there is also something psychological about being her first, second or third, compared to her 10th+ guy at 26
How is this cope? How does a girl looking under 18 or older than her age hotter? Nobody looks their age period, they either look younger or older. In addition, age does not correlate with sexual history. An 18-year-old girl could have had more partners than a 26 year old girl.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a tough time buying this frat parties stuff for hot girls. It seems like once a lot of them get past sophomore year, they care less and less about Greek Life. As for hot girls being in sororities, depends on region, in southern states they often are.

But yo, I am opening to learning new things and open to hearing another perspective. @Velasco you are 30 and happen to be in a college environment, could you shed some light on how it is like being what is considered old by college students in that place?

We don't have much or any content around this so I would love to hear from older guys (not that 30 is old per se to normal people) on how it is like!

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These types are a dime a dozen where I live in the midwest, IMO my favorite types are the ones that are slim thick heh
The thing is, in the midwest these women do not have as inflated of egos. Meanwhile, go to the Bible Belt where the average woman is fat and usually not white either (mostly black), the egos of these women goes through the roof. It is why Atlanta is one of the worst cities in the country if you like white girls, the white girls there think their $hit don't stink because they are somewhat rare compared to other races.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely disagree with this. 18-year-old women either look like they are just entering High School or too old to where you know they will age like milk in their twenties. A hot 22–27-year-old woman has more than likely grown into her body and developed healthy routines to enhance her body.
I agree, I think looks wise, women peak somewhere in their early to mid-twenties. TBH, 18 is danger territory for me and you easily get caught in the age of consent trap. Youngest I will go is 19 and even that is a stretch, I keep it to 21 at youngest so you can legally drink with her (laws in America are funny).

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Velasco you are 30 and happen to be in a college environment, could you shed some light on how it is like being what is considered old by college students in that place?
Can't help you there. I went to study for culinary. But after getting hired by a fine dining restaurant here to be a chef, I dropped out. Still I live here and go see me 19 year old gf at her dorm.
I agree, I think looks wise, women peak somewhere in their early to mid-twenties
Nah. Megan Fox peaked when she did Transformers. She was 20. And didnt look at all like a chick just entering high school lol.
Youngest I will go is 19 and even that is a stretch, I keep it to 21 at youngest so you can legally drink with her (laws in America are funny).
Lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atlanta is one of the worst cities in the country if you like white girls, the white girls there think their $hit don't stink because they are somewhat rare compared to other races.
This is true. White women in Atlanta are also primarily competing with Black women. White women tend to compare well with Black women. White men generally are not pursuing Black women. When White men go for non-White women, they are primarily interested in Hispanic/Latina and East Asian women.

There is a good Atlanta thread on this board for those interested.

Miami is another tougher place to date White women. Whites are under 15% of Miami-Dade County's population. In Miami-Dade, White women are competing more with Hispanic women and that's a different dynamic as White men are generally interested in Hispanic women.

There is also a good Miami thread on this board for those interested.

I think looks wise, women peak somewhere in their early to mid-twenties.
Men between the ages of 20-50 tend to find women 20-24 most attractive

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is this cope? How does a girl looking under 18 or older than her age hotter? Nobody looks their age period, they either look younger or older. In addition, age does not correlate with sexual history. An 18-year-old girl could have had more partners than a 26 year old girl
Jessica Alba at 18

Vs at 26

While still beautiful, her pu$$y is more used up and not as fresh and tasty as when she was 18.

Are there 18 year olds that rack up enormous numbers? Sure. On average tho, 26 year olds have more bodies than 18 year olds. And if you hang out with 18 year olds these days, you'll realize that most of them (unlike most 26 year olds) have 1-2 bodies, if any. They ain't hopping on new d1ck every weekend as red pill will have you believing

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jessica Alba at 18

Vs at 26

While still beautiful, her pu$$y is more used up and not as fresh and tasty as when she was 18.

Are there 18 year olds that rack up enormous numbers? Sure. On average tho, 26 year olds have more bodies than 18 year olds. And if you hang out with 18 year olds these days, you'll realize that most of them (unlike most 26 year olds) have 1-2 bodies, if any. They ain't hopping on new d1ck every weekend as red pill will have you believing
I find the 26 year old Alba a lot more beautiful.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jessica Alba at 18

Vs at 26

She is way hotter at 26.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes sense you guys prefer used up women

Refuse to eat girls out that are older than 20
I've only ever licked one vag (she was 23). Tasted gross.

For eating a vag, I admit younger is better (even 23 was too old). That being said, I don't think I'm ever going to lick a woman again.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

For eating a vag, I admit younger is better (even 23 was too old). That being said, I don't think I'm ever going to lick a woman again.
Yeah, the coochie has to be cleaned properly because it has yeast, ovary emissions, different things that can make it both smell and taste bad. It's one of those things that look great on paper as a fantasy (ie obviously when you engage in those fantasies it's airbrushed and you only can smell yourself and room, lol). In real life, not so much.

It's no question. Another poster put a thread on here about how female prisons smell bad because they don't provide hygene, and the coochie starts to smell really bad, and even worst than male prisons.

Therefore, it does have the potential to both smell and taste really gross. One of the benefits of being an incel (ie at least for now) is that it's a smell or taste I won't have to know and think it will be like peaches and cream, lol! Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

I licked my ex-wife when we were married (ie she kept pushing for it and I eventually gave in after she kept showering up that area), and although it didn't taste gross, it didn't feel right.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

You missing out.

Jessica Alba at 18

Vs at 26

Give me Jessica Alba at 26 over 18 any day of the week.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the coochie has to be cleaned properly because it has yeast, ovary emissions, different things that can make it both smell and taste bad. It's one of those things that look great on paper as a fantasy (ie obviously when you engage in those fantasies it's airbrushed and you only can smell yourself and room, lol). In real life, not so much.

It's no question. Another poster put a thread on here about how female prisons smell bad because they don't provide hygene, and the coochie starts to smell really bad, and even worst than male prisons.

Therefore, it does have the potential to both smell and taste really gross. One of the benefits of being an incel (ie at least for now) is that it's a smell or taste I won't have to know and think it will be like peaches and cream, lol! Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

I licked my ex-wife when we were married (ie she kept pushing for it and I eventually gave in after she kept showering up that area), and although it didn't taste gross, it didn't feel right.
The first woman I had intercourse with had a cooch that smelled like fruit (she obviously used some type of fragrance). And no, she isn't the one I licked.