The college hype is unreal, true players get how overrated it is.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a long time recreational tennis player and that's important context for the story I'm about to share.

In my first job after college, I remember talking about Maria Sharapova one time in the work breakroom. This happened in Fall 2005 when Sharapova was 18 and I was 22 then. Sharapova had made a name for herself on the pro tennis tour already by her surprise win at Wimbledon 2004 at age 17. This was different than Anna Kournikova. Kournikova was a super hottie of the late 1990s/early 2000s who got more attention for her looks than her tennis game. Kournikova never won a major. Sharapova being attractive AND winning 3 major tournaments between July 2004-January 2008 was a big deal at the time.

Sharapova was attractive in 2005. Her peak looks as an adult female happened from 2005-2008 (ages 18-21). That would have coincided with her being a college student had she been a college student instead of a professional tennis player.

Sharapova was fitter than most women and still her looks peak was late teens/early 20s.
Anna Kournikova is another celebrity crush I had. I lost track of her. After looking up what she currently looks like, her looks have gone downhill.

I hadn't heard of Sharapova. After looking her up, I agree, her looks have gone downhill too.

Naomi Watts was perhaps a late bloomer. In the picture I shared of her, she was 33. In my opinion, that was her peak beauty. She looked better at 33 in The Ring than she did in Brides of Christ (which came out when she was 22).

Even though Naomi's looks have since gone downhill, I'd be enthusiastic about a bedroom session with Naomi Watts even to this day (Naomi is currently 55). Aging hasn't killed her looks to the same degree it killed the tennis players' looks.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep thinking that st 18yo she's only have had 1-2. For your info, in high school 16-17, women compete to know who can have the most bodies, one girl told me her circle of friends, they have had already 30 bodies.

Furthermore, to shatter your ego, there are parties that called sex parties, where they spin a bottle and the have sex, remember before there were only kisses, now the guy introduces his penis for certain amount time, and the one who cumes loses the game. So inform yourself before posting nonsense.
The overwhelming majority of 18-20 year old girls, in 2024, not back in your day type sh1t, are sexually inexperienced. Does that mean every girl that age has only 1-2 partners? No. There are exceptions. There's this chick in my gf's circle that was banging guys left and right her freshman year. Who is now in a sorority and has a boyfriend that she's loyal to. Just because those girls exist, don't mean they represent the majority.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would take a 27-year-old that take care of herself and looks younger than her age over a 20 year old that is just riding off the fact that she's 20. Like I mentioned before, people rarely look their age. They either look younger or older than their actual age. A 20 year old can easily look 25-27 with body neglect or genetics or she can easily look 17-18 with genetics/proper maintenance.
There are 18-23 year old females that are doing well based on the fact that they are 18-23.

I have seen some social media profiles in more recent years of some of the hotties from my "Hot Girl U" college attendance era of 2001-2005. Some aged well and some did not. These are women who are now 40-41.

I wish I could find the social media profiles of more of the hotties that era. Some have marital name changes so I have never located them. I can't remember some names + possible marital name changes.

Childbirths are a factor in the aging of some of these women. I know of an example where one woman has stayed childless and her early 40s physique is impressive.

None of these women at 40-41 have a physique that rivals their 18-22 year old selves.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The overwhelming majority of 18-20 year old girls, in 2024, not back in your day type sh1t, are sexually inexperienced. Does that mean every girl that age has only 1-2 partners? No. There are exceptions. There's this chick in my gf's circle that was banging guys left and right her freshman year. Who is now in a sorority and has a boyfriend that she's loyal to. Just because those girls exist, don't mean they represent the majority.
Source? "Trust me bro" hahaha keep dreaming

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are 18-23 year old females that are doing well based on the fact that they are 18-23.

I have seen some social media profiles in more recent years of some of the hotties from my "Hot Girl U" college attendance era of 2001-2005. Some aged well and some did not. These are women who are now 40-41.

I wish I could find the social media profiles of more of the hotties that era. Some have marital name changes so I have never located them. I can't remember some names + possible marital name changes.

Childbirths are a factor in the aging of some of these women. I know of an example where one woman has stayed childless and her early 40s physique is impressive.

None of these women at 40-41 have a physique that rivals their 18-22 year old selves.
There are various public people-searching websites where even if you search by a maiden name, it will likely pull up the woman (and show you her AKAs). That's one way to find the married name of your former classmates.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I go to an expensive gym and the older women there do turn eyes. It is all about the individual at the end of the day. I can tell if an 18-20 year old girl is just living off her youth and not taking care of herself on the inside. Even in my college fraternity, we had a story or something about the younger girls we got.

-They have weird disproportionate bodies from starting fat accumulation hidden from clothes or shaped like 12 year old boys
-Cottage cheese legs or ass
-saggy tits
-Some imperfection that can't be ignored
-Poor dietary & fitness habits

These women usually end up looking like shvt after 25, but they are extremely easy to spot while young.

Do I prefer younger women yes, but I am not a fool enough to believe that 18–20-year-old women are god's gift lol.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell if an 18-20 year old girl is just living off her youth and not taking care of herself on the inside.
So can I, which is why I prefer to date women 25-40. Not just because they're likely to stay as slim and fit as they are.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even in my college fraternity, we had a story or something about the younger girls we got.

-They have weird disproportionate bodies from starting fat accumulation hidden from clothes or shaped like 12 year old boys
-Cottage cheese legs or ass
-saggy tits
-Some imperfection that can't be ignored
-Poor dietary & fitness habits
So this was what 2013? I don't think girls back then were as dedicated about fitness and dietary habits as girls today that grew up with tiktok. So the girls I been with thus far have none of the cons you listed above

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't speak for everyone else's experiences but I think most adult men would struggle to match the opportunities afforded to them in college. I lived in a co-ed dorm for two years and there were young, hot, eager to have fun girls everywhere. In the lobby, roaming the floors, in the men's rooms, you name it. Not really an adult equivalent to any of that unless you're a mogul of some sort who can create that environment on your own. Of course that doesn't mean it has to be all downhill as an adult but let's not get carried away about college being overrated compared to the lives most 50 year old men are living, especially with regards to proximity to attractive young women.