//The Chronicles of BPH\\

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7/13/11

Sorry guys, my parents were on the computer most of last night and I had to wake up early, thus I couldn't journal.

Anyway I had a few things happen yesterday, starting with the most boring events first:

1. I lost my wallet again. This time I have absolutely no recollection of it whatsoever. I'm not even sure if I had it on me on my way to work. Hopefully I can find it/renew it before I go to the beach as 6 hours of driving would be nice to add on.

2. I had a wart on my foot removed. It was lanced and cauterized, which is nowhere near as painful as it sounds. This is only interesting because during the little procedure there was an HB9 college student observing. This girl was giving me massive IOIs; kept looking at me, smiling at me, and as a joke my mom suggested that I hold her hand while getting the thing cut off...thing is she put her hand out. I didn't grab it, not sure if that's a bad thing, but it felt like kind of a wimpy move. At the end while my mom and the doctor are talking I slip her my phone and motion her to give me her number. She smiles and I think she said "I don't know" or "I don't think I can", but I'm no good at reading lips. She goes to UD so if I were to attend next year she would still be on campus, giggity giggity. Problem is I don't know her name or where her apartment is, just where she works haha.

3. I had HB Caroline come over to swim at my house yesterday. The situation itself was perfect; no parents, no siblings, just me her (the dogs), and the pool. I was a little disappointed with how she looked in a bikini, I'll give her an HB8. After some volleyball, talking, and getting verbally rejected for a kiss, I moved in and closed her. I'll consider it a mini-makeout, on and off and I wasn't getting the best vibes because she had to leave soon after we started kissing. But as soon as she gets home she starts texting me that she thinks I got really hot, and was asking me what I thought about her body and what I thought about her kiss. She wants to hang out today, but it's gonna be busy with my ear (I'll explain in a sec), beach packing, and possibly going to the DMV (again).

4. My ear hurts. Felt kinda like swimmer's ear last night when I tried to go to sleep but doesn't hurt that bad. It's just a constant dull pain. I hope I can get it checked out before I go to the beach because something like this will just ruin any fun I try to have over there.

Also got a new pair of swim trunks and flip flops :D

But I digress, anyway...to do list:

1. Workout hard on my last day before beach

2. Get my ear checked

3. Find my wallet and driver's license

4. Buy a nice cap

5. Possibly have HB Caroline over

Also didn't do my sprints last night, felt kinda lazy. Oh well, please leave your thoughts guys, I'd love to read something while I'm stuck here at work.

Anyway, toodaloo.

Last edited:

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7/14/11

I hate how this site deletes my stuff if I decide to type it up for too long. It asks me to log in and when I do it says "Invalid Link" and acts as if I did nothing. All I'm gonna post is the workout:

3x5x215 Squat
3x5x160 Bench
1x5x185 Deadlift

16x20 Renegade Rows (8 on each hand)
15x20 Squat Press
30x70 Pole Push (15 each shoulder)
15 Box Jump
15 Speed Bench Jump
15 Power Bench Jump
20x90 Plank Pull (10 each arm, good form)
20x90 Throw Downs
15x35 Box Step
15x35 Box Sit

7/15/11

So today was my last day of work, and was generally uneventful until about 4PM.

HB Caroline came over today again, yesterday I posted that she wanted to come over but I didn't have her. I also have a swollen ear canal which is constantly painful.

HB Caroline's "date" went ok, the end result was some nice making out in the pool. But that doesn't mean I didn't make some AFC moves.

See I got this makeout after riding around with her for about an hour to visit her house and pickup her horse boots, followed by a trip to a stable where she worked on her horse for a little bit. Most of the ride was also filled with country music, which I hate, and very little kissing until we ended up in the pool.

I told her I wasn't going to leave this spot (a park) until we made out before we went on this long ole ride, and despite that statement I still left with her. It might not be the most AFC thing ever but it didn't feel like a respectful move.

Anyway I'm all packed up, ready for the beach, and had a killer workout administered by Willie.

May not post for a while so I'll talk to you guys in the morning or later.

Triggatrey

Reaction score
Okk dude nice journal BTW
I'm going to give you some huge tips that you need

1. About that girl HB Lauren, it seems you come off a lil bit too needy you have to seduce HER make HER want you, more than you want her.
Get into her life suck some info out of her use her weaknesses aganist her to make her feel attracted to u be that missing link in her life.

2. Never call a girl the sane day u meet her (I know) u will seem to deseperate Act busy even if ur not busy. Don't come cheap play around refuse a girls offer of chilling and say ur busy that's a instant attraction tool.

3. About ur acne im 17 nd my acne broke out badly wen I was 15. The cure benzol peroxide spot cream 2wice daily, acne face wash, and moisturizer ( neutrogena) and patience. Dnt trust home remedies.

4. Okkk PARTies !!! Whoo I love em I've been to a party nearly every Saturday in the last 6 mnths in goldcoast. All u need are CONNECTIONs school friends any person who might invite u also it might depend on where you live in my city it's basicaly australia version of las vegas therz tons of parties every week

Good luk let me know if this helps????.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, I found a lull in my beach time so I think I'll do some journaling, as I have a few questions that I'll ask at the end. Otherwise I've made some good progress.

7/16/11

Most of today was travel. When I got to the beach we met up with some of our friends that came to stay for a night all the way from Delaware. They brought some of their cousins, one was a 16 year old dude that was pretty chill, the other was a 14 year old girl who looked mature enough to be 18. Wasn't hot enough for me though.

Anyway we chilled at the beach at like 5PM and there was a girl that I eventually approached before we left the beach. I texted her later that night, HB Morganne, pretty damn hot and if you read my text convos with her you would find that she is the hugest secret slut ever. It almost pains me that she had to leave later that night, we keep talking about how good we're going to f*** each other next year. Until then I expect some pics ;)

Later the same night I went with Ethan and Sam, cousin and friend, to the H2O under 21 night club. Two problems; one was that I had some runs due to medication for my ear, the other was that almost every hot girl there came with her boyfriend or just wants to show off and reject guys. I only got 4 dances and they were all crappy and short. I left at like midnight, got home to watch some TV and went to bed.

7/17/11

HB Morganne is texting dirty all throughout this vacation, so I'll just have you guys assume that.

Today was relatively dull, going by my memory. Beach, pool, the usual. Today was the first day that I ran the beach for some cardio, each following day I've run this beach, estimates of the distance put it at about a mile and a quarter.

Sarged the boardwalk alone, I think I got some numbers, nothing remarkable yet. I'll let this day die.

7/18/11

Same stuff as the day before, I'm starting to use the hours from 8-1AM as time for sarging the girls that all show up on the boardwalk.

Today I sarged with Braxton and Matt, 2 friends that we see down here every year. The twist was that Matt and Braxton, especially Matt, were twisted out of their minds. Matt had no memory of anything, was falling over, tried to buy bongs and grenade whistles, and hit on a group of girls by telling them that I liked them. He was messed up as hell, but it was hilarious.

Got some more numbers, texted some girls, notably one that I closed from the pool yesterday by writing her number on an order form from a waitress. She flaked, but she was a local that was going to school in Georgia, pretty damn hot though. Nothing much doin tonight, sarged with Braxton after Dylan came to get Matt off the street.

7/19/11

Now this is where my progress starts coming into play...

So today at the pool there was a really cute girl...she looked good overall but had 10s in everything from the waist down. Anyway she was with her mom and little sister. Before leaving I entered and left her with my number.

Later that same day I hadn't heard from her, and there was a storm that passed through. So I returned to a nearly empty pool and did some laps...she was there again. Her name is HB Brittney, this time I closed her with the waitress paper again, she claimed that when she texted my number that it didn't go through and something was wrong. I left this paper at a table that filled with dudes, so I had to walk away and take it away from them which was odd.

Well anyway I setup to hang out with her on the boardwalk at around 10. Until then I was sarging with Braxton, I think we got a few numbers, Braxton has the confidence to go up to a group of girls by himself, but has trouble closing.

So at 10 I hang out on a bench and wait for this girl. While I'm there HB Adrian comes up to me and tells me that she couldn't text me because her phone was being weird. I closed her the day before and thought she was just another flake. I arranged to hang out with her tomorrow as I was busy tonight. She comes into play later.

HB Brittney is like an 8.75 overall, maybe 9
HB Adrian is probably an 8, not ugly but her legs are a tiny bit thick and she lacks in the chest. An exotic girl, looks almost philipino

So i find HB Brittney after some time. She's on the phone when I meet her to I motion her to follow me and walk out to the beach. We find a nice spot in a dark shadowy patch of sand and set up. This girl was a deviant.

We didn't talk much, mostly me telling her what to do, but it was an amazing makeout session; she had this lip ring that was fun to play with and her body was just fantastic to feel. My shirt ended up coming off, and I got her down to her bra (although she didn't let it come off) and unbuttoned her pants (although she didn't let me finger her) but she did give me my first handjob. Needless to say I enjoyed it, and lasted surprisingly longer than I had expected. From that point on we made out and dry humped and stuff like that for 3 HOURS! Until 1AM! After that I told her I had to be out of here soon so we put our clothes back on, walked her back to her place, and told her I'd talk to her later or something along those lines. She still didn't talk much even at this point haha.

Fun night.

7/20/11

Today was another good day. Nothing interesting until I came to HB Adrian, a couple numbers in between maybe.

It was her and her friend, so a good deal of her concern was finding a guy for her friend and making sure she didn't get r**** or something. Anyway we walked out to the beach and made out several times in several different spots. She was very self-conscious about not looking like a "w*ore". She talked much more than HB Brittney, told me how sexy I was and how wet she was. This would be my first time fingering a girl. She instructed me a little bit, she was really tight and wet and her moaning was such a turn on. Soon she had to leave so I left her and her friend while they were talking with some guy her friend picked up.

Overall this girl is hot, but nowhere near how hot I want my first to be. Although a fun experience, I enjoyed HB Brittney much more. After this I continued to sarge with Braxton for a little bit, met some drunk guys that were hilariously failing with women and heard some decent cop-outs on the way.

I also found a gym down here that I attended Monday, Wednesday, and will attend on Friday, but I'll post those numbers later, as this computer doesn't have unlimited battery.

But now let's talk about a few things that are on my mind or are annoying me:

When I go to the beach I'm constantly looking around for some hot girls to chat up. Problem is that I don't really see any 9s or 10s out here. They may be sunbathing but I can't see that well/far and I'm usually looking at whatever is near me in the water.

Pool's had some hot girls. Almost all of them are sunbathing in groups or with family though. Not sure if these girls want to be picked up.

Boardwalk has tons of hot girls, but many of the ones that I'd want in the sack are years older than me when I approach them to find out. Plenty of 8s but I'm not really content with 8s. I want my first to be with a bombshell, and from that point on I'll sleep with whoever I deem hot enough, but right now I want some gorgeous chick to lay. Which brings me to my next problem.

If i do not get laid here, I think it would be very difficult to get laid back in Delaware. It is my goal to lose my virginity this summer, and although HB Adrian seems more than willing, I am not. These girls are pretty good-looking but for the most part, not quite what I want. And if I don't get laid here, where chicks are in surplus, I think it will be difficult to find them back home...where I have to rely on parties, networking, and simply getting lucky with who I find.

I might go to H2O tonight, but I feel that I could probably get better results on the boardwalk, I don't know what I want to do aside from f***ing some babe's brains out right now.

I know this was a long read but if you guys could lend your thoughts or advice, I'd appreciate reading them later tonight before I go out. I like the progress I've made, but I'm still not satisfied past the point of getting past my dry spell.

I look forward to reading what you guys think. Laptop's dying so I'll talk to you all later.

EDIT: I'm also encountering a lot of c***blocks in the form of friends or fatties where otherwise I would have gotten the girl. Most of them ask their friends for permission to come hang out where their friend replies with a time constraint or a no.

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats bro. Seems like what you're doing is working.
You might also just start talking to everyone, not just look for hot ones. You dont grow from just intimate experiences.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7/21/11

So after getting you guys up to date I didn't do much out of the ordinary...just sarged the boardwalk some more. Got this one really cute girl's number, HB Sydney. I wasn't even planning to approach her, I just sat down next to her when I was checking my phone and she gave me crazy good IOIs.

Wasn't really feeling it tonight, went home a little earlier and chilled out to watch some South Park.

7/22/11

Last night that I can get girls. Texted HB Sydney about hanging out, she didn't text me back early enough and left before she saw my text. I was going to hang out with her on the beach, but since she was so far away I wanted to make sure the ride there would be "worth it" ;)

So that didn't go through, and the pool I swim at belongs to a hotel I don't stay at, Plim Plaza. Normally this isn't a problem, but today they had guys posted at the entrance that told me I couldn't swim unless I belonged to the hotel and didn't buy the phoney room I told them I stayed in.

While working out today I met a guy named Mike, he's in amazing shape, not just a big guy. He's tall, very attractive, and is basically where I'd want to be...the most surprising thing was that he was only 180 lbs. I have his e-mail, told me he could help me out as far as nutrition and exercises, so I'll have to hit him up later.

Went out on the boardwalk again later tonight, didn't find too many hot ones out tonight. There was one that was really hot but engaged, normally I call that as bullsh** but she showed me the ring and her man came over soon after to whisk her away.

I bought a "Free Hugs" shirt, figure it would be fun to wear at school.

I'll update Saturday later, but for now I'll just post my workouts that I did on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. It was odd because the throw downs and plank pulls I do are 80lbs, but here 80 felt impossible, not sure if it was in kg but I lowered the weight to 50 kg/lbs:

3x5x225 Squat
3x5x90 Press
5x3x130 Power Clean

10x20 Renegade Rows (5 on each hand)
15x20 Squat Press (20 in each hand)
15 Box Jump
15 Speed Bench Jump
15 Power Bench Jump
20x50 Plank Pull (10 each arm, good form)
20x50 Throw Downs
15x45 Box Step
15x45 Box Sit

3x5x230 Squat (I probably shouldn't increase the weight much anymore, lower back aches)
3x5x165 Bench
1x5x190 Deadlift

15 Box Jump
15 Speed Bench Jump
15 Power Bench Jump
20x50 Throw Downs
15x45 Box Step
15x45 Box Sit

3x5x230 Squat
3x5x95 Press
5x3x120 Power Clean

15 Box Jump
15 Speed Bench Jump
15 Power Bench Jump
20x50 Throw Downs
15x45 Box Step
15x45 Box Sit

Finally, I'm pretty caught up. Got some things to do by ways of unpacking and stuff but I'll try to update this again tonight. Farewell

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7/23/11

Today was mostly a driving day in some pretty extreme heat. When we got home it was lovely to find that the AC was't working...had to cool down with cold showers and sucking on ice cubes...

Gotta do some unpacking, and Willie's workout is in the morning.

7/24/11

Willie's workout wasn't THAT bad today, really killed my arches on one drill in particular, I also had a "squat knot" in my lower back...made it physically difficult to lift my legs.

I went to Robert's "birthday party" which was lame, just swam for a little bit. Rob is a guy on my football team that I don't like, but since I plan to be a team leader, I have to respect him. Looked up more information online regarding modeling, going to make some calls tomorrow.

Started reading Better Off Single, the book. Might be hanging out with HB Caroline tomorrow, I want to LJBF her more than I want to f*** her, so I need to figure something out. She goes to the high school with the hot girls and the parties that I mentioned, A.I. so I'd like to network some of that.

My friend Josh is also moving back to Delaware next week, so that should be fun. He's my equal with girls, the only difference is that he gets laid, but not always by the hottest chicks, he also knows about parties...but let's see if he invites me to any.

Too many things to put on a to-do list, and I'm tired and can't remember everything, so unless something pops up, goodnight and I'm caught up :)

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7/25/11

Alright so HB Caroline didn't come over today, had to go to the hospital for something...yea I don't know.

Trying to get everything unpacked and straightened up in this house. Been PMing BetterOffSingle since he lives so close to me about good places to approach.

Called a modeling agency in Delaware, referred me to their website, I need to register but now I need to see a tailor about my clothing sizes. Otherwise I already have some pictures and general knowledge I picked up from a site by Joe Edelman.

Went out and bought some decent football cleats for the season and tomorrow's 7 on 7 game.

Oh the girl from the beach, HB Brittney is mad at me thanks to Facebook, proving once again that Facebook causes more problems than it solves...at least for me. So I told her to check out my new picture and she sees HB Sydney posted something on my wall about hanging out next time I'm in Ocean City. HB Brittney is now mad that I tried to do the same thing with another girl, so yea, that sucks.

Oh well, I don't think there's anything else to talk about for now, see you guys later.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7/26/11

Wow...so BetterOffSingle is banned...interesting.

Anyway today was Tuesday and Tuesday is always a rough day. It's always a struggle getting everything ready in time for football and my workout, anyway here's the workout first:

3x5x230 Squat
3x5x170 Bench
1x5x195 Deadlift

12x20 Renegade Rows (5 on each hand)
20x70 Pole Push (10 each shoulder)
15 Box Jump
15 Speed Bench Jump
15 Power Bench Jump
20x90 Plank Pull (10 each arm, good form)
20x90 Throw Downs
15x45 Box Step
15x45 Box Sit
15x90 Decline Press (45 each arm)

Alright so football was next. We lost both games by a surprising amount of points, especially considering one of the teams was much worse than us every time we play them. So we only had 1 win in overtime and several losses. Personally I caught 1 pass, but it was brought back because my QB got sacked after the 4 second timer...

So far not much has been happening with girls, might go sarge near Main St. seeing as BetterOffSingle did recommend a nice spot at the UD campus. Oh well, not much else going on, see ya later.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7/28/11

Finally something fun is gonna happen. Tomorrow night my friend Joe is having a party that I'll be riding with him to. I have no idea how a party changes up the game with women that are there, so please feel free to tell me about parties...since apparently I'm one of the only people on here that doesn't party often.

Otherwise my siblings had friends over most of the day, but that doesn't really matter. Oh and the party tomorrow means that I won't be at Willie's workout until Sunday.

Which reminds me, today's workout:

3x5x235 Squat
3x5x100 Press
5x3x130 Power Clean

10x25 Renegade Rows (5 on each hand)
15x25 Squat Press (20 in each hand)
20x70 Pole Push (10 each shoulder)
15 Box Jump
15 Speed Bench Jump
15 Power Bench Jump
22x90 Plank Pull (11 each arm, good form)
22x90 Throw Downs
15x45 Box Step
15x45 Box Sit

Lots of protein today, easily 250g :)

So yea please tell me about parties guys, this would be a great opportunity to have some fun and network with peeps.

Gotta do some stuff for preparing for modeling tomorrow as well as getting my spine checked at my chiropractor. Sitting at around 172lbs by the way, good but nowhere near where I wanted to be at this time...I expected at least 180.

Anyway goodnight guys.