She called me cheap and "too aggressive"!

Rovalier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Broham has a point, girls of this generation at least 18-25 do have more job opportunities, money and protection in the field compared to the past. As with anything else, things change.

The last thing he needs is to end up in a relationship where he always pay for the full date and in return he gets the "joys of being with her" as repayment.

I say she should have assumed Dutch from the get go.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm terribly sorry that I'm not a walking ATM. Maybe you'll be better off with a eunuch who'll be happy to drain his bank account and be your personal doormat. I forgot that dating is supposed to be about how much money you spend and not the passion of the moment.
Beautifully done!

She's trying to play the golden carrot of sex. Women have learned that the pu55y is very valuable to the AFC, and use it to live a very nice lifestyle at the expense of the desperate man; fancy dinners, nice jewelry, paid bills, and anything they whine and b1tch for.

Spoiled women like this aren't worth the time of day. If she calls you cheap, she's comparing you to the other AFCs who have spent 5hitloads of money on her in hopes of getting laid.

Good Job on NEXTing her! :up:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I can't believe you guys...

I have to tell you that the more I read this site the less faith I have that there are any men on this planet worth a damn anymore. I don't mind paying my way if I go out...but if a guy asks me on a date and expects me to pay without first informing me of that there is no way in hell he'd get a second date. If I invite a guy someplace I always offer to pay because I asked him to go.

What you guys are describing is not dating. No wonder so many women are no shows and "flaking" on these so called "dates". I can't say I blame them if this is how you all operate.

To be perfectly honest...I can't really afford to go out much. If a man asked me out to dinner and I accepted and he asked for separate checks without first making sure I was able to afford to go out dutch I would leave him sitting right there and he could have dinner by himself. Again...I don't mind paying my way AS LONG AS I KNOW AHEAD OF TIME. Then if I can't afford to go I don't go...simple as that.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
BRAVO BROHAM!!!! The following was textbook Leykis. You maintained focus and achieved the adjective. No hesitation, going to jazz clubs, or jopb fairs. Drinks and smashing. Eating and smashing. What you need to do is explain to the guys how you closed. Everything from the intial approach, to getting the number, the conversation, asking for the date, interaction during the date, and finally how you "closed the deal." Again, Bravo dude. Well done.

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks M-Rex. Whoever wants that info can PM me. I'd rather stay on topic in this thread. I will say she was an awesome lay though. It was sweet while it lasted.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's about time we get down to the morals of the story

Don't leave your beer behind at a girls house and expect for her to reimburse you for it.
Don't place your trust in a girl on the second date

Make sure if money is involved that payment is ensured before hand
Ask before hand to go dutch

If you are going to demand something, make sure you have tact
Don't whine bicker back and forth over emails

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:

<blah blah blah whine whine whine>

What you guys are describing is not dating. No wonder so many women are no shows and "flaking" on these so called "dates". I can't say I blame them if this is how you all operate.

<blah blah blah whine whine whine>

well aren't you the entitled one. Look, yes I agree that a lot of guys on here hate women and are cheap and wouldn't know how to squeeze a boobie right.

But come the fvck on. Dating. The uniquely american bvll**** feminized society concept. It shouldn't even exist. Hanging out.. Taking someone to a dinner.. ok. And there should even be some chivalry involved here, after all, you are helpless little poor pvssywagons, and we are big hairy rich alpha males. But the concept of "dating" as a loosely defined generalized way of male/female interaction is flawed at best.

But seriously, this dating BS is just BS. If i meet an absolutely great woman, sure, and there is definite attraction, sure, I can wine and dine her, but its not the same as the popularized "dating" bull****. It's more about me doing what I want, than "dates" and society's expectations of that fvcked up bullsh!t ritual.

Hope that explains it.

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:

I have to tell you that the more I read this site the less faith I have that there are any men on this planet worth a damn anymore. I don't mind paying my way if I go out...but if a guy asks me on a date and expects me to pay without first informing me of that there is no way in hell he'd get a second date. If I invite a guy someplace I always offer to pay because I asked him to go.

To be perfectly honest...I can't really afford to go out much. If a man asked me out to dinner and I accepted and he asked for separate checks without first making sure I was able to afford to go out dutch I would leave him sitting right there and he could have dinner by himself. Again...I don't mind paying my way AS LONG AS I KNOW AHEAD OF TIME. Then if I can't afford to go I don't go...simple as that.
and I can't believe you'd blow off a guy simply because he expected you to pay your share of a meal/bar tab. Come on now, you are 40. You have 2 kids. Unless you are really struggling or unemployed, you should be able to go out once/twice a month and have a good time without breaking your wallet/purse.

I find it amazing that you'd pass up a date with an attractive, confident, successful man just because he never mentioned he was paying for you.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, contrary to popular belief, sex is not a GIFT. takes 2 ppl to do it, and each has their equal part in it.

equal, consensual. shes not a hooker, so dont pay for it.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Egoist said:
well aren't you the entitled one. Look, yes I agree that a lot of guys on here hate women and are cheap and wouldn't know how to squeeze a boobie right.

But come the fvck on. Dating. The uniquely american bvll**** feminized society concept. It shouldn't even exist. Hanging out.. Taking someone to a dinner.. ok. And there should even be some chivalry involved here, after all, you are helpless little poor pvssywagons, and we are big hairy rich alpha males. But the concept of "dating" as a loosely defined generalized way of male/female interaction is flawed at best.

But seriously, this dating BS is just BS. If i meet an absolutely great woman, sure, and there is definite attraction, sure, I can wine and dine her, but its not the same as the popularized "dating" bull****. It's more about me doing what I want, than "dates" and society's expectations of that fvcked up bullsh!t ritual.

Hope that explains it.
The point I'm making is that if a guy asks a woman out on a date and he wants her to go dutch then he needs to say so when he asks her out or right after she accepts. At 40 years old I have never had a guy expect me to pay. There have been plenty of times I've insisted on paying...especially if I don't intend to go out with him again. If a guy asked me out to dinner and we got there and he asked for separate checks I would leave...and not because he wants me to pay but because he didn't tell me that at the time he asked me out.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well Wyld, not as many women are as mature as you are.

you understand a balance between both sides of the relationship.

most younger girls or women do not. they'll suck the $ for as long as they can.

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you banged her now move on.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Broham said:
and I can't believe you'd blow off a guy simply because he expected you to pay your share of a meal/bar tab. Come on now, you are 40. You have 2 kids. Unless you are really struggling or unemployed, you should be able to go out once/twice a month and have a good time without breaking your wallet/purse.

I find it amazing that you'd pass up a date with an attractive, confident, successful man just because he never mentioned he was paying for you.
I actually have 4 kids, not 2 and although I can pay my bills and provide for my family...I'm not well off by any means...and I do struggle at times. It's quite common that I do have to give up spending money for entertainment for myself in order to pay for things of a higher priority. Like I said...I have never had a guy pull this number on me in my entire life. I've insisted on paying at times, and especially if I did not want to see the guy again...because I didn't want him to feel like he had invested anything in an involvement that was not going to happen for me. So...I would not be expecting a guy to want me to pay unless he made that clear ahead of time. And yes, there would be a good chance that I would have to decline the "date" offer because of bills or other financial obligations. I have two teenage sons who damn near eat their weight in groceries each week. I'm talking two rounded full carts of groceries ever 7 to 10 days.

Yes, I would pass up a date with an attractive, confident and successful man in a heartbeat if he expected me to go dutch on a date he asked me for without first warning me that's what he expected. That is inconsiderate in my opinioin and not the way a gentleman would behave. I'm rather old fashioned and traditional in many ways and in light of the way I treat any man I get involved with I will accept nothing less than the same proper treatment for myself.

I'd rather go on a date with an unattractive, insecure and unsuccessful man who treats me like a lady and behaves like a gentleman and dine from the McDonald's dollar menu than go out with an attractive, confident and successful man who isn't a gentleman. I couldn't care less how much money a guy makes or what he has...but I do care how he treats me...and if he doesn't treat me like a lady he won't last long.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
THE_ADDMAN said:
well Wyld, not as many women are as mature as you are.

you understand a balance between both sides of the relationship.

most younger girls or women do not. they'll suck the $ for as long as they can.

Again...this can be attributed to many of you guys going for the worst possible women you can find. Yes, women tend to do the same thing too...but cripes...just steer clear of the trashy girls and women and spend your times on the ones actually worth the effort and you wouldn't be dealing with money grubbers.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Broham said:
Unless you are really struggling or unemployed, you should be able to go out once/twice a month and have a good time without breaking your wallet/purse.
And you should be able to drop a few bucks on a chick without acting like doing so is the end of the damned world.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Espi said:
Geez, that's so trivial...let's say you really like this guy...you've talked to him, etc., and he invited you to dinner, during which he asks you to pay for your dinner...you gonna dump him? That's kinda shallow if you do, isn't it? :nono:
No, it's not trivial...not to me. And yes, even if I like the guy and have talked to him...if he invites me to dinner and when the waitress comes he asks for separate checks I am most likely going to leave. The only man who could get away with that would be my best friend...but he wouldn't do that in a million years. He'd be deeply offended if I even so much as offered to pay half. Maybe I'm just used to more classy men or something...but no...I would not be dating a man who acted like the original poster of this thread or any of those agreeing with him. I'm a high quality lady who treats a man like a king when I'm with him, and if a man isn't going to treat me in the manner that my treatment of him warrants me being treated then he's not anyone I want to spend time with.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Espi said:
Oh, no...you're not one of those high-maintenance women, are you? :rolleyes:
No...I'm actually quite low maintenance. I actually tend to enjoy less expensive dates more than expensive ones...or ones that don't cost anything at all, for that matter. However...I expect to be treated like the lady I am and if a man doesn't cut the mustard in this respect he's not getting anywhere with me.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
At 40 years old I have never had a guy expect me to pay.

Well we finally figured out what the problem is. Wyldfire, at 40 years old you are completely out of touch to what young women ages 18-28 (which I would guess is the average age of guys on this site) are all about. This is not to be offensive but things have changed a lot in the past decade. We are living in the Girls Gone Wild Generation and investing a lot of money on "dates" with a girl that's 21 is a waste of money. Have you ever heard the term "meal wh0re?" I have witnessed on at least half a dozen occasions girls saying after a date with a guy they didn't necessarily like, "Oh well, it was a free meal."

Now you probably date older men ages 40-55 right? If a guy this age isn't paying then that's a different story because he should be banking at that age and he should share the same perspective you do.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
JPFromTally said:
Well we finally figured out what the problem is. Wyldfire, at 40 years old you are completely out of touch to what young women ages 18-28 (which I would guess is the average age of guys on this site) are all about. This is not to be offensive but things have changed a lot in the past decade. We are living in the Girls Gone Wild Generation and investing a lot of money on "dates" with a girl that's 21 is a waste of money. Have you ever heard the term "meal wh0re?" I have witnessed on at least half a dozen occasions girls saying after a date with a guy they didn't necessarily like, "Oh well, it was a free meal."

Now you probably date older men ages 40-55 right? If a guy this age isn't paying then that's a different story because he should be banking at that age and he should share the same perspective you do.
Nope...I only date younger men, actually. I'm not attracted to older men at all. The current age range of guys I'd most likely date is 27 to 35. If the guy looks very young for his age I would possibly consider up to age 45 but in all honesty, I haven't been attracted to an older guy since I left my ex husband in 1994. I was married from age 18 to 28. I've been involved with two men who were less than a year from my age, but all others for the past 12 years have been 5-10 years younger than I am.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop focusing on the money. Allen has an excellent article on this.

Focus on your objective (increasing her interest level). It doesn't matter who pays. Its up to you to choose the activity of the day and for her to accept. After all you are going to go somewhere the requires you to probably spend money. You choose a low cost activity that won't cost you more then $20-$30 for the both of you. If the date was a successful hopefully by the second or third date you will see her asking to pay her share or offer to pay for the whole thing. Of coarse if you got a woman who doesn't like your low costs activites and thinks you are cheap chances are that she didn't like you to begin with.

A wise man once said: "What is the difference between dating and hiring a prostitute? dating is more expensive".

In life you pay for pvssy one way or another its just that you got to be smart about it and not spend big money on dinners or gift or other expensive sh1t when you first start to date a woman.

DjDamage