Pug's 100 approach journal

smooth666

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pugsley_f5
... and second of all neither of us are gonna do anything of a sexual nature by both of our choices which we agreed and I plan to keep it that way......How I feel by how she has expressed to me is this, She has found someone whom she really likes and doesn't want to screw it up and I am in the same boat, so things are going really really slow cause both of us dont want to screw things up.........
Pugs:D
If she is young and "LTR material" it is ok to do it slowly. However, keep building sexual tension or you might end up with LJBF.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SheepSter
Pug you want a LTR with this girl but: "neither of us are gonna do anything of a sexual nature by both of our choices which we agreed and I plan to keep it that way". This is NOT alpha male behaviour my man. Being a man also means being sexual. Kissing a girl is only the beginning of the sexual attraction, but if you don't amplify this you come across as a wussy (read David D's book Bridges).

Since this girl is a virgin the rules probably don't apply in the same way. But for real how old is she because a good looking girl still being a virgin at the age of at least 18 is weird in this world. It could mean she's the I don't have sex untill I'm married kind of type, or she could have some issues. Think about it.

My advice: Tap that ass as soon as possible, and give her a real orgasm. After all you could become the sensitive friend, while she's getting some by a dude who acts on his natural impulses.
Sorry, but speak for your own culture/geographical area. Just because a girl is good looking, doesn't mean she's going to be a complete slut and put out. There is nothing wrong with being a virgin while 18. You're saying this like it should be on Ripley's Believe it or Not. You don't have to have the religious ideal of no sex before marriage and it doesn't mean anything is wrong with you. You haven't even seen real life at the age of 18 and sex isn't the simple hormone driven decision you may think it is to everyone.

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro........the reason I did this is because of my beliefs that i WILL not violate, not every guys out there who is an alphamale taps ass all the time, I hate to break it to you but being an alpha male is soo much farther beyond just having sex all the time that it isnt funny....you need to brush up.......I get sexual urges and I have plenty of drive and in every area of my life I am alpha in all things I do and people may not like my opinion on something, if they don't tuff Sh*t, deal with it......they may not agree with me, but for one thing they will do is they will respect me for it......

Alpha male much like djing isnt all about tapping ass all the time its being in complete control of your attitude, your emotions , and your actions at all times and thats what makes a DJ so sttractive to women.....if you want to be an alpha male in your sense.......go hang out in the jungle with all the other silverbacks and you can be all the alphamale you want..........

Im not looking for a F8ck, im not looking for a LTR (although I will be in one), What I am looking for is a woman worthy of marrying and who meets all the standards in a woman that I want to marry........and because of that I am not going to have sex before I am married because then seriously what do you have to look forward to, if your screwing a girl all the time and your living with her, getting married is just like another day, it's nothing special or sacred, its just a title that goes along with all the actions youeve already demonstrated (ie F8cking, living together).....its just another day in the neighborhood when you do that stuff and u get married afterwards........I want my marrieg to be special and I want things to look forward to when i get married not be bored with her already by the time we do get married cause there are no suprises left to discover......abstaning is all about anticipation......

which one are you gonna respect and love and enjoy more, a ford mustang tommorow or a ferrari thats guranteed to you 5 years from now that you have to wait for.......that ferrari is gonna mean alot more to you cause you have anticiapted it more and waited for 5 years for it and you will respect that ferrari that you get more than u will the mustang, cause you have time invested in it and you have waited for it in hopeful anticipation and everyday after that 5 years you own that ferrari it will have a REAL value to u cause you have invested soo much into getting it and you literally had to work to get it......

I am neither a virgin nor a beta male, but by my own choice and out of respect for myself and my future wife I will wait because I want something that lasts not just a "fling" and having that type of conviction into your beliefs and values is something that is lost these days and that is about as Alpha male as you can get.........

Just a rant

any other help with the questions and not dumb opinions and cutdowns from people?

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did this is because of my beliefs that i WILL not violate, not every guys out there who is an alphamale taps ass all the time, I hate to break it to you but being an alpha male is soo much farther beyond just having sex all the time that it isnt funny...
Im not looking for a F8ck, im not looking for a LTR (although I will be in one), What I am looking for is a woman worthy of marrying and who meets all the standards in a woman that I want to marry........and because of that I am not going to have sex before I am married because then seriously what do you have to look forward to, if your screwing a girl all the time and your living with her, getting married is just like another day, it's nothing special or sacred, its just a title that goes along with all the actions youeve already demonstrated (ie F8cking, living together).....its just another day in the neighborhood when you do that stuff and u get married afterwards....
I'll be the first to say I admire the stance you've taken on this dude, keep it up! Although it may seem like you're the only one out there with that belief, you're not.

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want to be an alpha male in your sense.......go hang out in the jungle with all the other silverbacks and you can be all the alphamale you want..........
Maybe I'll take Jane with me.

I'm not saying that not having sex is bad. I'm saying that there might be a possibility she actually wants sex, but is not verbally communicating that. I mean if you miss on that it's definitely a bad thing.

And just one question: Is it so dumb to give a ferrari a testdrive before you buy it (nice metaphore btw)

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes already voiced to me that she doesn't want to and how her past Bfs tried to pressure ehr into it and retrospect then cheated on her when she wouldnt put out two diff bf's two diff friends......so i think it would besafe to say that she doesnt want it till shes married........I agreed with her and because of how some guys are, thats all that matters to them is a piece of a55 and when they dont get any they cheat on them...........and more importantly than her ideals is that even if at some point she did want to do something I still wouldnt do it......Its short term pleasure for long term pain.....

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you..seriously, you are going to save yourself?

You know what the cure for "marriage is another day?" thing is?
Not having sex for about a month before hand..then it is just as good as the first time..

let's see how this girl looks like..

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to hold those ideals myself, and I think the principles are good - waiting to have sex until you are married with your wife. The only flaw is that what if you don't marry this girl? You might be together 2-3 years with this person only to realize that marriage isn't in the cards for you two. I dunno that would seem like kind of a 'waste' in my opinion, waiting for 2-3 years for a ferrari only to find out they don't make them anymore.

If you knew a couple years ahead of time: You will get married to this girl, then I could defintely see holding out. That would be great to wait until marriage to have sex...but unless you know ahead of time you're getting married to her it's not worth waiting IMO.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pugs.. for each his own man... i hope everything turns out great.
:)

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pugs, I have a lot of respect for you. Keep true to your values. Also you are lucky to find a girl who also believes the same way. That is rare.

A couple of points

1) You are worried about only seeing her 2-3 times a week. Pugs, don't worry at all about that. Even if you only saw her 1 time a week you can easily keep the attraction sky high. In fact it is easier to keep the attraction high when you see them less

2) Your list of 32 things. I would be very interested in learning more about it. Could you PM it to me. The reason I ask is that I've dated tons of girls and ran into alot of losers. Maybe I need to develop a screening process

3) I love that you posted this journal. You are giving alot of people some good ideas which don't require anything fancy but a pair of balls! Keep up the good work.

Finally, it's ok to feel the oneitis feelings, but better not to let her know or show it to her! Then again I just met an incredible woman and am doing some of the same things, although I have made it clear there are plenty of other women I've been dating (i.e. competition)

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey blue, also think about it this way........what if you didn't believe that you could have a ferrari and instead you opted for the mustang, but then later you found out that you could have had a ferrari if you wanted and just waited a little bit longer, you would feel like the biggest pile of dookie imaginable that you didn't have what it takes to wait for that ferrari now knowing that you could have had it instead of a mustang, The pain of regret is much much greater than the pain of discipline.

Pugs

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also she is marrige material, so we shall see how it unfolds, but im just pretty dang impressed that I was able to find a woman that meets 32 specs I have for a woman thats pretty dang picky, very picky actually......it's a coincidence but you know what i have heard thats true, "Coincidence is when God's hand moves and he wishes to remain anonymus"

Fabio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you and all Pugs with getting the girl and hopefully things workout, but you've only been on like 2-3 dates and your already calling her marriage material when for all you know she breaks it off tommorow.

Your setting yourself up for a preety hard fall if things don't work out. Take things one day at time your planning for four years down the road and you haven't even known her for 4 weeks yet this kind of talk will scare a girl off. Just go out have fun and live life by the moment you got her by being spontaneous... now that you have her are planning 4 years ahead and checking her off to meet standards but why... you didnt find her with that list you found her by just going to talk to her keep it up if you want to keep being sucessful with her. Go with what got you her and you'll be alot happier.

If you start thinking this way about her you will be a dribbling afc by the 7th date and you will either be unhappy in relationship she controls or very unhappy alone as an AFC again.

Just dont start looking for a crib and house with a white picket fence yet.

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fabio, I understand ur point, the reason that I feel this has more to do with things than just a list I made that she fits the bill.....its a God thing that I found her and also that *feeling* a guy gets when he just *knows*.........Even though I feel this way, I have been very disciplined it keeping it to myself......I might feel it and voice it on here, but I havent voiced anything to her, she prolly right now is wondering if I even like her....I don't wanna screw this up so I am not gonna show too much interest and Im gonna follow the rules, don't tell her I like her till she does, don't say the L word till she does, and don't ask to be exclusive till she does..........Im just playing cool hand luke on the outside but under the water I'm a duck in water paddling like hell.......This girl is driving me crazy, but I only call her to setup a date and she hasnt called me except to return calls, and its gonna stay that way till soemthing changes on her part and she calls me......I know what im doing and an AFC I am not nor am I gonna act like one, just take it nice and slow and not rush into the relationship......

Pugs

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 dates and you found "The One", huh? Women can smell AFCness, and believe me, you are reekin' it, she will know, even if you are trying to keep it cool. I can understand you really liking her, but come on man, let her prove herself to you before you start with this stuff.

Are you doing any more approaches, or is this pretty much the end of this thread? You should start a new one with info on your current situation, and let this one be about approaches. Good job on that.

Last edited:

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fabio, I understand ur point, the reason that I feel this has more to do with things than just a list I made that she fits the bill.....its a God thing that I found her and also that *feeling* a guy gets when he just *knows*.........Even though I feel this way, I have been very disciplined it keeping it to myself......I might feel it and voice it on here, but I havent voiced anything to her, she prolly right now is wondering if I even like her....I don't wanna screw this up so I am not gonna show too much interest and Im gonna follow the rules, don't tell her I like her till she does, don't say the L word till she does, and don't ask to be exclusive till she does..........Im just playing cool hand luke on the outside but under the water I'm a duck in water paddling like hell.......This girl is driving me crazy, but I only call her to setup a date and she hasnt called me except to return calls, and its gonna stay that way till soemthing changes on her part and she calls me......I know what im doing and an AFC I am not nor am I gonna act like one, just take it nice and slow and not rush into the relationship......

Pugs
You might think you're "playing it cool" but you DO have oneitis. It doesn't matter if you're acting DJ externally, you're getting way too into this too soon. You need to just step back and chill, maybe do some more approaches, or you're going to destoy yourself from the inside out.

Pancho84

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about....

Me: Hey hows it going?
Her: HI! good thank you
ME: do you mind if I asked you a question..
Her: sure go ahead...
Me: (mhhhhh look on your face.. 1, 2, 3 secs..)are you single?
Her: No sorry..(smile...)
Me: (Sarcastic look.. John Stuard-ish look...) 1,2,3 secs.. do you
have like.. a twin sister by any chance?
Her: laughs - no not really(who knows maybe she actually does..)

by doing this I think it would releaase the pressure of rejection on you and on her by rejecting you or whatever by making her lagh with the twin sister question.....

Whatcha'all think?

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey blue, also think about it this way........what if you didn't believe that you could have a ferrari and instead you opted for the mustang, but then later you found out that you could have had a ferrari if you wanted and just waited a little bit longer, you would feel like the biggest pile of dookie imaginable that you didn't have what it takes to wait for that ferrari now knowing that you could have had it instead of a mustang, The pain of regret is much much greater than the pain of discipline.

Pugs
fair enough, you put up good arguments as I believe I do as well so I think we can agree to disagree :).