prostitution should be legal... shouldn't it?

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh,

i wasn't trying to make a definitive statement... just saying it off hand.

certainly it can be an option... especially with those who have no cashflow issues.

and although i'm thinking that great sex lasts for hours and hours and takes place every other day like clockwork (ah heck, everyday - who'm i kidding) maybe it can normalize to something more affordable?

delta

walletjes

Don Juan
Reaction score
only idiots go to strip clubs because they dont know where to get the women who put out for money easily.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about neccessarily finding girls who put out easy. Jeez.

As Charlie Sheen said.

"I don't pay prostitutes to sleep with me, I pay for them to leave in the morning"

If you are just after sex (lets be honest - most of us are when we pick a girl up) then it's a method that is more transparent. You won't end up damaging a "good girl" and making her think ALL men are ****s. As for the ***** - that's what she has chosen to do - **** her, if she doesn't like it she can get another job (I don't buy the whole being poor argument - there are plenty of poor people that's not an excuse).

I still haven't made up my mind about it. I've never done it... yet and that's because of the guilt issue but seriously I feel that after a one-night stand too especially when she tries to hook up after.

I feel like the only moral thing to do is to be celibate until we meet a girl we want to go out with however I meet so few women that I want to have a relationship with - this is a problem.

FatHairyM4F

Don Juan
Reaction score
Delta said:
i've learned muscles actually have a purpose in the modern world. i've learned that clothing makes a difference. i've finally come to realize that what i drive does matter. i've learned that in many ways, it really does matter what people think of you.

we sacrifice that which seems to come as natural as nature can be... and we conform to men's health, gq masculinity.

ALL THAT... because of women.

(but then again, perhaps the state of the geek is ESSENTIALLY PATHOLOGICAL. a reaction to being ostracized and marginalized by society. and perhaps, the men's health, GQ masculinity is the manifestation of healthy masculinity.... and in all honesty, it probably is. seen in this light, women are the thing that encourages strongly to not live a compromised life. to strive to be healthy and aim for the best....
That's assuming a guy has pride. I actually consider myself lucky in that I have none. I give up very easily. I always choose the path of least resistance. My philosophy is to avoid anything uncomfortable or inconvenient, either physically or emotionally, as much as humanly possible until I die and can then (hopefully) avoid ever experiencing anything ever again. I have never found anything worth striving for, fighting for, struggling for, suffering for, dying for. If they could do some kind of operation on my brain where I'd never feel emotions again, I'd gladly jump at it. I'd gladly give up the possibility of ever feeling good about anything again just to avoid ever feeling bad about anything again.

I am describing of course a personlity that women find about as unattractive as you can get, next to maybe a serial rapist or something, and serial rapists can at least be charming and good bullsh!tters. And by my SN you can imagine that my looks don't help any. But I refuse to change for anyone or anything. The only thing I am slightly ambitious about is getting a job where I can afford to bang a prostitute once or twice a month and not have to go hungry.

That is now my goal in life, my dream.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mission said:
I don't really care if it kills desperation, there is a reason that horribly ugly, anti-social people are not getting laid, that reason is called NATURAL SELECTION. Do you understand that the reason we have

--Mission

Do you understand the reason why i'm driven into a rage and commit crimes is because i'm full of anger and sexual frustration because it takes too goddamn much effort into getting my nut off when i was designed to able to throw down any woman i wanted, fcuk her and be on my way?

And there are millions of us who are pissed off and don't give a sh1t anymore and drag society down because women won't fcuk us because we're born ugly or something.

^-- was being facetious or some other special word most of you don't know there to make a point.

Oh and maybe i'm so damn busy living my life and doing great things i don't have time to woo ladies into my bed when all i want to do is fcuk and get back to video games or some sh1t without talking about feelings or whether i want to be exclusive. So yea why not pay some hot b1tch to rub her breasts all over me and suck me off then go home?

I honestly broke up with my girlfriend a little while back and the last damn thing i want to even do lately is have a chat with women because they all seem so damn hollow and yak yak yak about nothing remotely interesting. Stfu and take your clothes off. And the ones who are interesting tend to be ugly. Sorry right now i don't have the time or inclination to find hot girls with actual personalities among the millions of worthless women when all i want is put my penis in a damn vagina for the few minutes i can spare so sure if there were clean, hot, safe prostitutes available i might as well give it a shot.

Oh and i shouldn't deserve to be able to have sex because i haven't earned it or i should have more pride to earn it by being mr. suave super personality dude? Oh and i guess i shouldn't use a microwave because i'd have more self pride lighting a fire with sticks in my back yard after catching a squirrel in a net.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Do you understand the reason why i'm driven into a rage and commit crimes is because i'm full of anger and sexual frustration because it takes too goddamn much effort into getting my nut off when i was designed to able to throw down any woman i wanted, fcuk her and be on my way?

And there are millions of us who are pissed off and don't give a sh1t anymore and drag society down because women won't fcuk us because we're born ugly or something.

^-- was being facetious or some other special word most of you don't know there to make a point.

Oh and maybe i'm so damn busy living my life and doing great things i don't have time to woo ladies into my bed when all i want to do is fcuk and get back to video games or some sh1t without talking about feelings or whether i want to be exclusive. So yea why not pay some hot b1tch to rub her breasts all over me and suck me off then go home?

I honestly broke up with my girlfriend a little while back and the last damn thing i want to even do lately is have a chat with women because they all seem so damn hollow and yak yak yak about nothing remotely interesting. Stfu and take your clothes off. And the ones who are interesting tend to be ugly. Sorry right now i don't have the time or inclination to find hot girls with actual personalities among the millions of worthless women when all i want is put my penis in a damn vagina for the few minutes i can spare so sure if there were clean, hot, safe prostitutes available i might as well give it a shot.

Oh and i shouldn't deserve to be able to have sex because i haven't earned it or i should have more pride to earn it by being mr. suave super personality dude? Oh and i guess i shouldn't use a microwave because i'd have more self pride lighting a fire with sticks in my back yard after catching a squirrel in a net.
:crackup: LMAO, "STFU and take your clothes off".

I dunno this thread opened my mind a bit but I still dunno what my opinion is on this matter lol.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women would hate legalized prostitution as it would destroy their only means of controlling guys.

Imagine what would happen to the male population...
-No more guys cutting their balls off to have a shot with 1 woman
-Guys not putting up with any bullshyt from non-pros
-Guys being happier, more productive, more focused on building wealth and enjoying life
-Guys being more picky about the type of woman they want. Not only do they have to be attractive, but they also damn well better treat their man like gold.
-Women being under the constant threat of male infidelity if they are not meeting their man's needs.

The only men in the States that enjoy these benefits are players and wealthy men that can afford to buy hookers on a consistent basis (very overpriced here).

FatHairyM4F

Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:

Someone who understands where I'm coming from.

LIME!

Don Juan
Reaction score
We are so close to gene therapy becoming viable that we will be able to repair the damage done by circumventing natural selection. Anyway, many advances to our civilization have been made by people who could not survive and breed in a hunter gatherer tribe. You think Steven Hawking is gonna spear an antelope?

Every hot woman has "prostituted" herself to some degree. She can marry a rich guy, string a whole bunch of AFCs along and get free stuff, or use her sex appeal to get career advancement that she doesn't deserve. Or she can sell her sex in what I think is the most honest way.

Proof

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have priced themselves high, but men are willing to pay for it because there arent many alternatives. Fortunently, I would rather jack off to some hot girl on my computer screen than try to play the women's game of seduction. Make no mistake, we are playing thier game. I dont care what anyone says, women do choose.

Im not bashing anyone on this site who goes out and make a million or so approches, so they can get good at this game, im just saying some of us dont give a **** as others have pointed out. We just want the quickest-no-bull****-way of getting laid.....and prostitution would be just that. We arent interested in meeting girls, because for the most part, we dont like to meet other people (especially ones that are unintelligent/have nothing valuable to say/arent funny--and most women fit that description). We are loners.

These days, women can have thier cake and eat it too. They can go out with the jerk, string the nice guy along, and in the end get the nice guy to raise the jerks kids. So why can't we have our cake and eat it too- Ignore women completly except for sex? Granted, some guys here can already do that, but for others of us its a daunting task.

And dont get me started about that poster talking about "natural selection". Most highly acclaimed scientists are reproductive and genetic failures. Man, if you knew what you were talking about you would know that prostitues are probably the BEST example of natural selection in process.

You want to know why?

The prostitute has sex with so many different guys that her reproductive tract is FULL of sperm from many different men. Generally, the man with "the best genes" will win this competition because his sperm will be the most healthy and numerous. This is of course assuming the man isnt using a condom, the woman isnt using birth control, and she decides to keep the kid.

LIME!

Don Juan
Reaction score
If that attitude is an honest one, then there's nothing wrong with it. However, you are here so that tells me that you at least a little bit interested in attracting women. All the paid p.ussy in the world is no substitute for a woman's love. The same could be said about ONS too.

However, knowing that when you are with a girl and that you can bail for some sex worker kills desperation like nothing else. It is a visceral, physical reminder that you have options. Don't be stupid and try to DATE these girls though. Excuse me, I have to go slap the hell out of 1996 Lime.

Don't sell yourself short. Go out, meet women but know that you have alternatives.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quote;
"Oh and i shouldn't deserve to be able to have sex because i haven't earned it or i should have more pride to earn it by being mr. suave super personality dude? Oh and i guess i shouldn't use a microwave because i'd have more self pride lighting a fire with sticks in my back yard after catching a squirrel in a net."

HAHA yep I know what your saying, theres so much BS out there off women with all the games and my life sometimes gets so overwhelming at times mostly due to sh1t I cant control, I go and pay, and then Im able to get on with the stuff that right now I have to.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sstype said:
Women would hate legalized prostitution as it would destroy their only means of controlling guys.

Imagine what would happen to the male population...
-No more guys cutting their balls off to have a shot with 1 woman
-Guys not putting up with any bullshyt from non-pros
-Guys being happier, more productive, more focused on building wealth and enjoying life
-Guys being more picky about the type of woman they want. Not only do they have to be attractive, but they also damn well better treat their man like gold.
-Women being under the constant threat of male infidelity if they are not meeting their man's needs.

The only men in the States that enjoy these benefits are players and wealthy men that can afford to buy hookers on a consistent basis (very overpriced here).

right, which is my thesis: INSTANT DJ!

delta

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:

Wow, now that was classic.:crackup: And in a way I agree.
Cause when it all comes down too dealing with a woman, I just end up quoting 2pac by asking her "Is it cool to fvck?" And thats usually enough to get laid without all that dating crap.

Last edited:

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW,

i think a big reason why prostitution is not legal is an IMAGE PROBLEM.

if uncle sam taxed and regulated legalized prostitution, in a sense, uncle sam becomes a nuclear powered PIMP.... hahahaha... so i think "straightlaced" people have a problem with the image alone - aside from all the pragmatic benefits.

delta

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chaos-Knight said:
I'm suprised nobody mentioned that crimes like rape would decrease...
I thought I had. In my first post even....

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delta said:
BTW,

i think a big reason why prostitution is not legal is an IMAGE PROBLEM.

if uncle sam taxed and regulated legalized prostitution, in a sense, uncle sam becomes a nuclear powered PIMP.... hahahaha... so i think "straightlaced" people have a problem with the image alone - aside from all the pragmatic benefits.

delta
Yep, another reason is the notion that all the prostitutes are being exploited and have no choice, in my own experience the ones ive paid for got into it for the money and if the sex was good then they were into that to, more of a choice than no choice.....