Poon King got banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In relation to this thread, there were a few times he would just blatantly insult without any wisdom being given. Others have done this before or do so condescendingly (even mods LMAO!!!) although not as consistently as him so I guess I can somewhat see the point. However, if you think someone does posts something idiotic and insulting towards you, just don't reply to it or acknowledge it. Who gives a fvck? Not worth the time to debate on some stupid issues like insults, this is SoSuave, not some college tranny's 'safe space'. Oh well, some of those posts were a bit trollish I suppose.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't give a fvck what you think. You have no real value on here..
Don't go getting your knickers in a bunch babe, you were the one who KEPT pointing out that I 'called you names too'. I was merely responding to that. No need to get testy.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@deesade actually, someone IS fvcking me, on the reg, just not from SS. :)

I'm sorry your friend got suspended temporarily from ss. Don't flog me over it, I had nothing to do with it

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Living in a world so cold, wasting away
Living in a shell with no soul, since you've gone away
Living in a world so cold, counting the days
Since you've gone away
You've gone away

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me the take home message is to maintain decorum here. And that no one is above retribution. I find that to be fair. While I did not report any threads nor complain about his ad hominem attacks I can read and saw all posters warned about such personal insults within the recent threads. Some scaled back the vitriol, others did not.

There have been other posters along the way who have added much to this forum who got banned. Where's @Tictac for example?

I think really its too bad because much of his content once you got away from the my way or the highway viewpoints about plates vs. LTR was actually helpful to many here. However the banal repetitive "all is this" and "all is that" and you are x, y, or z because you dare think differently than another person rhetoric overshadowed the good advice and turned men off the site and also was cruel to the really new men who have just found the manosphere and are still somewhat in disbelief.

For me with a young high school son I cringe at some of the recent rhetoric as dangerous and irresponsible. There are very young men here as well as those who have been in the dating scene for a while. It's a diverse group from all over the world which I think is very cool and valuable because there are different voices and perspectives.

I'm going to stay out of the should be come back or not debate. It doesn't affect me either way. The important thing is discourse. Sometimes we scrap to be sure. We need to scrap respectfully and understand at the end of the day... let's all get a beer or scotch or wine or coffee or girly drink as applicable and do what is best for our own lives.

Rome was not built in a day and feminism did not get to where it is in a day either. Keep improving gents. That's the only way things change. One person at a time.

Cheers gents

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
real talk though, I thought his name calling got a little excessive at times, especially recently. however I am not necessarily against it, I think that being harsh can serve many useful purposes in life that wouldn't quite come across as well if you tried to be nicer

one time, in a previous semester of college my speech professor told me that if I missed any more class she'd fail me (I had a habit of only showing up when new work was announced and when my work was due, any other time I'd be at home or hanging out), naturally, I responded to this by planning out how I was going to continue doing what I was doing, changing absolutely nothing, while somehow not being noticed as absent by the professor, it was a pretty dumb plan that was never going to work but I was more concerned with other things than going to class

so my friend who had class with me responded to my latest hare brained schemes: "Stop being fvcking stupid and just go to class"

my first reaction, for a brief moment was "wow, no need to be a d!ck about it" but i never got to say that because I almost immediately realized he was completely right and I was being a moron for even considering risking my grades due to laziness or messed up priorities. so I decided then and there that making it to class would be my top priority. (I will pretend that the story ends there so that it sounds like a happy ending)

another time, much further back in my life, I switched to some new obscure brand of deodorant I had never tried before and uh, apparently it didn't work very well because my friend told me after the first day of using it "man you should switch your deodorant, you smell terrible", my mom thought he was an assh0le for being so rude, but I was thankful that he told me this before I got a reputation for smelling like armpit or got an embarassing roast from someone who didn't like me, or struck out with a pretty girl because of it

so being harsh, saying mean things, it all has its place, sometimes it can be the best course of action to get a good point across quickly and concisely

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone is subject to banning when their posts degenerate to obvious, personal insults. That's against the rules. We enforce the rules. It's as simple as that. When we're closing threads right and left because they degenerate into worthless kindergarten-level fights, we eventually take the necessary action.

Nobody gets banned without several warnings and without lengthy discussion among the mods. It's up to that individual to reign it in or ignore the warnings.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude first thread i started posting on was poons "power of saying no" and literally had the funniest breakup days of my life unfold...
iv seen his bitching and they were just crybaby kooks baby, kooks!! let him back :(

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How temporary?

Depending on length, I will consider the frame of this website differently than I previously did. That is inevitable.

Another style over substance argument.

Have we all become women now that need to be wrapped in cotton wool, and have our delusions amused?

How "plugged in" is sosuave?

Well great. That's his value to you.

And you have gotten "offensive" when I have questioned your frame too.

As a guy actually practicing this stuff, I tell you that for inner game, the guy is of more use than most.

lol. Whatever makes people happy.
Legit funniest thing I've read in a while.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of points.

#1 this is NOT a mgtow forum.

#2 rules need to apply to everyone, that's more than fair.

#3 the name calling is not on, I do understand the usefulness of being harsh or "firm but fair" But there are ways of doing that without name calling which let's be honest is like 3rd grade level.

I honestly think a lot of people ITT would be happier over at return of kings of some other mgtow forum where nobody will ever disagree with them and they can all pedestalize each other and call everyone who doesn't follow their thinking "Beta cucks" or whatever.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Is there a countdown clock or time frame till poon king is free from being locked behind the border wall of banned?

I say free poon king on Donald Trump presidential inauguration day. Poon King for so suave president. When he comes back he should grab the beta fa-gots right by the pvssy.

this place is for men. so suave not so sensitive.

the man just wanted to insert himself in all of us but a select few were too uptight about it. loosen up a bit.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone is subject to banning when their posts degenerate to obvious, personal insults. That's against the rules. We enforce the rules. It's as simple as that. When we're closing threads right and left because they degenerate into worthless kindergarten-level fights, we eventually take the necessary action.

Nobody gets banned without several warnings and without lengthy discussion among the mods. It's up to that individual to reign it in or ignore the warnings.
What rules bro? Can't people just press the "ignore" button or not read his posts?

Other members shame, troll, confuse, anger, and laugh at men when they don't give up their self respect and life savings to save women. Others members defend women when women trick, fool, and laugh at men. You don't ban them. But a poster who helps men attract and sleep with women, gives men deep insight to female psyche, shows men how to take back their power in a feministic society crosses the line because he dishes out personal insults?

The mods aren't here to help men attract, date and sleep with women. The mods are here to be noticed.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You realize that you are banning someone on the level of Bonecracker, or Pook?

Merely because he uses the word "faggot"?

Come on, guys. I thought this place was better than that. And honestly, it really has been, as far as I have experienced it.
Pook didn't make personal attacks. At least not that I know of.

Having "good rep" among guys here isn't a free pass to insult people who disagree with him.

Hopefully he will learn his lesson but probably not. PlayHer Man... Poon King... what's next?

If he makes a third account, it will be more than pathetic.

And please do not put him in the same sentence with Pook.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't remember reading anything of his that was controversial, that would have inspired the wrath of white-knights quite like Poon's threads have :D

But let's say he did, would it have made anything he said less relevant?

You are making personal attacks right now.

You followed him through his threads, being personal too - rather than engaging in debate.

If people were being banned for personal attacks, you would be gone. Likely me too, and then a hell of a lot of others.

Personal taste. I'm not really into Pook, but I appreciate that others are. And I think he gave good, solid information.
I've got a feeling you ARE poon king

If not you know a worrying amount about him and who "follows him"

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook didn't make personal attacks. At least not that I know of.

Having "good rep" among guys here isn't a free pass to insult people who disagree with him.

Hopefully he will learn his lesson but probably not. PlayHer Man... Poon King... what's next?

If he makes a third account, it will be more than pathetic.

And please do not put him in the same sentence with Pook.
I've got a feeling you ARE poon king

If not you know a worrying amount about him and who "follows him"

Status
Not open for further replies.