Poon King got banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
imo if this is in the interest of fairness, then everyone, absolutely everyone who got into arguments with poon king should be warned or even given a 1-3 day or 1 week ban for engaging in an unproductive argument (obviously, in the case where the clear aggressor is PK the other person shouldn't get punished, but in cases where the other person started it, or where the arguing was mutual and personal instead of on topic, the other person should get punished too)

only punishing PK when in many cases users would come into HIS threads to argue with him or call him out personally is the opposite of fairness.

if someone gets into a lot of fights at school they would be punished, this does not mean that whoever decides that they should start fights with this person would get off scot free though.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Lol reading through this all I can say is that some of you guys should take PK off the pedestal. Kinda weird how much some of you idolize him. He has good points but he's just another guy regurgitating whats already out there.
Good observation.

We shouldn't put a woman on a pedestal but apparently pedestalization is okay if it's a man on the internet. Lol

Wouldn't pedestalizing a man who doesn't care about you and justifying his behaviour make you a "faggot"? Seriously, by the definition of that word going around here? Wouldn't it?

Not insinuating anything, but if the script was flipped and all these people defending PK religiously we're called "faggots" for doing so they wouldn't tolerate it either. Hence why people are calling PK out... of course you could argue to the death why you are or why you are not a "faggot" and why someone else is or isn't, but at the end of the day... Would it not be more productive just to drop the word and start actually helping each other in this community? I have no clue why people are defending being a prick and using homophobic slurs as a method to "help" men understand women...

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
imo if this is in the interest of fairness, then everyone, absolutely everyone who got into arguments with poon king should be warned or even given a 1-3 day or 1 week ban for engaging in an unproductive argument (obviously, in the case where the clear aggressor is PK the other person shouldn't get punished, but in cases where the other person started it, or where the arguing was mutual and personal instead of on topic, the other person should get punished too)
I don't know if this would be in the interest of fairness, if the person was responding to Poon King calling them a fag.got. In many ways, Poon King was a flame-war starter/troll and that might have been the SOLE purpose of him being here because he's already been banned BEFORE under PlayHerMan for the "fag.got" references, so why is he continuing to do it if he's not a flame-war starter/troll?

Think about it, this is how a Poon King statement would go:

- "All women should be treated like hookers and any guy on here who disagrees with this is a fag.got."

- Strategic usage of the words "hooker" and "fag.got" within strict (non-negotiable) terms, are designed by Poon King to elicit strong emotional reactions from the audience. That's what a TROLL does, because it starts a FLAME-WAR.

- Instead, Poon King could just say, "I think all women should be treated like hookers because their actions lately have it to where there's always a cost you have to pay to get with them, which is very similar to that of a hooker. What do you guys think?"

- The revised statement begins a discussion around a recurring problem in the market. Poon King's statement (while discussing a problem) is more designed to p.iss off a block of people on the website rather than to engage in serious in-depth discussion.

- And must I remind you guys one more time that Poon King has been BANNED under PlayHerMan 2 years go for the exact same thing. And I'm sure before he got banned this time, he was given all sorts of warnings from Moderators to revise the way he presents his content.

But what does Poon King (the king of trolls/flame-war starters) do? He says: "Nobody can tell me how to post on Sosuave!" Dude, Sosuave isn't your fvcking website, if you want a website/blog where you can just operate however the fvck you prefer to operate, then pay a hosting fee......create your website/blog.......pay for marketing/SEO to drive traffic to it...and run it how you see fit.

But to go on somebody else's website/blog and think you can just do whatever you want to do, is either flat out stupid or flat out TROLLING. And like I've said before, I believe Poon King is a TROLL/FRAUD. He continually talked about how Alpha he was and constantly called everybody Beta Males, yet, he posted not one picture of a Plate. That's insane.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Positive masculinity (PM) contributors who I could remember in the past were Guru1000, VictoryUnlimited, Rollo. Espi, Reykhel, Atom Smasher, Zekko are PM contributors who still post here. I think it would benefit the young men in this forum to distance themselves from cult-like thinking and embrace this important distinction.
Don't forget TheProspect. He's newer to the forums perhaps (though I highly doubt to women) but thinks for himself while still considering the opinions of others. I tend to find almost all of his posts enlightening, plus they actually offer a new perspective compared to the same old viewpoints stated in different ways. He's almost like a different version of Reykhel in a sense.

B

BlueAlpha1

I don't know if this would be in the interest of fairness, if the person was responding to Poon King calling them a fag.got. In many ways, Poon King was a flame-war starter/troll and that might have been the SOLE purpose of him being here because he's already been banned BEFORE under PlayHerMan for the "fag.got" references, so why is he continuing to do it if he's not a flame-war starter/troll?

- "All women should be treated like hookers and any guy on here who disagrees with this is a fag.got."

- Strategic usage of the words "hooker" and "fag.got" within strict (non-negotiable) terms, are designed by Poon King to elicit strong emotional reactions from the audience. That's what a TROLL does, because it starts a FLAME-WAR.

- Instead, Poon King could just say, "I think all women should be treated like hookers because their actions lately have it to where there's always a cost you have to pay to get with them, which is very similar to that of a hooker. What do you guys think?"

- The revised statement begins a discussion around a recurring problem in the market. Poon King's statement (while discussing a problem) is more designed to p.iss off a block of people on the website rather than to engage in serious in-depth discussion.

- And must I remind you guys one more time that Poon King has been BANNED under PlayHerMan 2 years go for the exact same thing. And I'm sure before he got banned this time, he was given all sorts of warnings from Moderators to revise the way he presents his content.

But what does Poon King (the king of trolls/flame-war starters) do? He says: "Nobody can tell me how to post on Sosuave!" Dude, Sosuave isn't your fvcking website, if you want a website/blog where you can just operate however the fvck you prefer to operate, then pay a hosting fee......create your website/blog.......pay for marketing/SEO to drive traffic to it...and run it how you see fit.

But to go on somebody else's website/blog and think you can just do whatever you want to do, is either flat out stupid or flat out TROLLING. And like I've said before, I believe Poon King is a TROLL/FRAUD. He continually talked about how Alpha he was and constantly called everybody Beta Males, yet, he posted not one picture of a Plate. That's insane.
T-Nac, you should be a lawyer or detective homie. You have razor sharp critical thinking and analytical skills. :up:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
T-Nac, you should be a lawyer or detective homie. You have razor sharp critical thinking and analytical skills. :up:
;) It comes from being in Finance/Professional Sales bro. To win the deals, you have to bring a lot of critical, analytical, and technical skills to the table :D

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is an exaggeration.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Acting like a faggot and screwing up with a woman, then coming here and asking for advice, then crying that someone else gave you advice about how to not act like a faggot is not a respect issue, it's a masculinity issue.
And what if the poster did NOT act like a "faggot" or screw up with a woman? But Poon King doesn't agree with that poster, so he should be able to call him a faggot? Like I said, when I was growing up and you called some other dude that name, you'd better be ready to throw hands because those were fighting words. Same with questioning your masculinity.

God rest his soul, but PRINCE got more pvssy than anybody and had NO strong "masculine/macho" persona.
Mystery used to paint his fingernails black. That's not exactly masculine behavior either.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you get into a shouting match with a coworker, does your boss accept "but he started it!" as a credible excuse to let you off the hook?

that's a "responding to tone" on the triangle (see bottom of post) the argument your mother would use

how do you know that, are you a moderator? guess what fam, on a lot of websites moderators can see usermaps, they would obviously know if poon king was play her man, and either he isn't, the mods don't know, or the mods don't care.

no amount of ad hominem (see triangle) is going to change that. you can't prove anything and no one's going to take your word for it. I saw the similarities between PHM and PK since the very beginning, but I thought critically and realized that unless you have actual proof of something, "this guy kinda talks like this other guy and posts on the same forum so they must be the same person" is a conspiracy theory.

fascinating that you're allowed to call people trolls and frauds, accuse them of being other people circumventing bans, and this that and the third, but you don't deserve any punishment. how in the world is this any different than calling people faggots? buzzfeed and CNN are in a lot of hot water for throwing around accusations without proof right now.

what's the point of this post here, a sacred cow roast now that PK isn't around to defend himself? oh and while we're at it, you're the one making the claim that PK is a fraud and a troll and a this and a that, technically YOU are the one who is supposed to provide proof.

I'm waiting to see you prove that PK is lying and that he's PHM. otherwise you're just talking **** about people you don't like.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good observation.

We shouldn't put a woman on a pedestal but apparently pedestalization is okay if it's a man on the internet. Lol

Wouldn't pedestalizing a man who doesn't care about you and justifying his behaviour make you a "faggot"? Seriously, by the definition of that word going around here? Wouldn't it?

Not insinuating anything, but if the script was flipped and all these people defending PK religiously we're called "faggots" for doing so they wouldn't tolerate it either. Hence why people are calling PK out... of course you could argue to the death why you are or why you are not a "faggot" and why someone else is or isn't, but at the end of the day... Would it not be more productive just to drop the word and start actually helping each other in this community? I have no clue why people are defending being a prick and using homophobic slurs as a method to "help" men understand women...
if you're working on a group project and you have a choice between adding your buddy to the project so that you two can goof around (but not actually get anything done), or adding the straight A student who is kind of a **** but he's hard working and going to get everyone an A+ who are you going to pick?

we're defending PK because we're here to get girls, we're men, we're supposed to be tough. we're not going to get anything done if we only listen to people who tell us what we want to here or sugar coat the truth, and we'll never be able to handle women if you can't handle some words.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm waiting to see you prove that PK is lying and that he's PHM.
I thought it was common knowledge that PK was PHM. I didn't think it was any kind of secret.

we're defending PK because we're here to get girls, we're men, we're supposed to be tough. we're not going to get anything done if we only listen to people who tell us what we want to here or sugar coat the truth, and we'll never be able to handle women if you can't handle some words.
Hey, if being called a faggot helps you get women, more power to you. He'll be back shortly. Line up, let PK call you a faggot, and yell "Thank you sir may I have another"?

Y'all make some odd choices for hero worship.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you get into a shouting match with a coworker, does your boss accept "but he started it!" as a credible excuse to let you off the hook?

that's a "responding to tone" on the triangle (see bottom of post) the argument your mother would use

how do you know that, are you a moderator? guess what fam, on a lot of websites moderators can see usermaps, they would obviously know if poon king was play her man, and either he isn't, the mods don't know, or the mods don't care.

no amount of ad hominem (see triangle) is going to change that. you can't prove anything and no one's going to take your word for it. I saw the similarities between PHM and PK since the very beginning, but I thought critically and realized that unless you have actual proof of something, "this guy kinda talks like this other guy and posts on the same forum so they must be the same person" is a conspiracy theory.

fascinating that you're allowed to call people trolls and frauds, accuse them of being other people circumventing bans, and this that and the third, but you don't deserve any punishment. how in the world is this any different than calling people faggots? buzzfeed and CNN are in a lot of hot water for throwing around accusations without proof right now.

what's the point of this post here, a sacred cow roast now that PK isn't around to defend himself? oh and while we're at it, you're the one making the claim that PK is a fraud and a troll and a this and a that, technically YOU are the one who is supposed to provide proof.

I'm waiting to see you prove that PK is lying and that he's PHM. otherwise you're just talking **** about people you don't like.
Poon King is undoubtedly PHM, everyone knows this. I'm fairly certain that he has had several accounts before that one too, though I can't be bothered to remember those names. I just recall that they were banned as well for the same reasons LOL

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, yes it is.
Whatever helps you sleep better at night. Everything that was said was 100% correct. There is a LOT of stuff the forum members never see because it gets flagged before being posted, or it's thru PM.

Poon King is undoubtedly PHM, everyone knows this. I'm fairly certain that he has had several accounts before that one too, though I can't be bothered to remember those names. I just recall that they were banned as well for the same reasons LOL
Well over a dozen. I don't know if it was ever confirmed publically, but it was confirmed.

Ratiocinative

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is with this insane argument? It's like ordering a pizza from PIzza Hut for delivery. The driver comes to your door smelling like weed, with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, wearing a hoodie, and speaking like he just stepped out of a rap video (with the music blasting in your drive-way).

NOTHING might be wrong with the pizza itself, but the god damn stupid, immature, "delivery" turned me off to the product. That type of "delivery" was just completely uncalled for and added absolutely NOTHING to the product being sold. Same with Poon King's choice to continue referring to "fag.gots" every 5 minutes, it's completedly uncalled for and adds absolutely NOTHING to the message he's trying to push.
You're not paying him, so you can't have expectations his posts are catered to your liking. Ignore his posts if you don't like them. Men acting too feminine is probably the most common issue here and for guys and their relationships with women, so of course talk about feminine behavior is going to be a common topic. I've yet to see any evidence of him bullying people, I just see you whining about his preferred choice of word to refer to men behaving femininely.

Language has a very diverse form of communication with lots of words that can mean the same thing and different people use different words even within the same language. Banning someone simply because they used the word faggot without any attention to the context and meaning of their post is the equivalent of trying to get a guy in Britain fired because he bought some cigarettes but instead referred to them as fags. We get enough of that snowflake SJW **** from the media, we don't need it here too.

Now, not saying these are my personal views, they aren't, but the entire notion that Poon King can attack a grown man's masculinity just because that grown a.ss man chooses to handle his women "differently" than Poon King does........is complete bullshyt.
Men acting too feminine is probably the most common issue here and for guys and their relationships with women. If you're offended by your flaws being pointed out why are you on a self improvement forum? Also, I haven't seen any evidence of him attacking anyone, just you complaining about one word he uses. If he has been attacking people, then just quote one example and then we can agree he's a troll.

God rest his soul, but PRINCE got more pvssy than anybody and had NO strong "masculine/macho" persona. Most of those R&B/Pop Male Singers lack the "overly masculine" persona as well, and women are falling all over the place when they enter the room. But we can't discuss that right, because that will poke holes in your one dimensional/women all go for "X", type of thinking, right? I go out and see guys that it's arguably are bisexual or homosexual, with SCORES of women sleeping with them. They do not carry around any overly masculine/macho persona.
Umm... good for him? One person is anecdotal evidence. That's like saying well my great grandfather smoked and still lived to 100, therefore the idea that smoking is bad for you health is silly. We know that smoking is bad for many other reasons, and the probable explanation for his long life is that he took care of himself very well in other areas and so he was able to live to 100 despite smoking.

B

BlueAlpha1

Whatever helps you sleep better at night. Everything that was said was 100% correct. There is a LOT of stuff the forum members never see because it gets flagged before being posted, or it's thru PM.

Well over a dozen. I don't know if it was ever confirmed publically, but it was confirmed.
Over a DOZEN!? And I guess all the previous ones were banned? Good god, that is the definition of a troll and rather sad actually.

Guys, they didn't just single out Poon King. I've been warned about some of the fighting I've done with the local race baiters, who were also warned and one was recently banned. It looks like the mods are cleaning house because guys really haven't been getting along that well recently. These are tumultuous times in our world and our country...

Personally I'm going to try to clean it up because I don't want to be banned. This is the only account I've ever had and the only one I ever will.

B

BlueAlpha1

I was warned for the first time ever as well, but from what I can gather the main reason for the warning was simply because I replied to the race baiter.

To me that really does not seem like a reasonable justification for a warning, but that was their decision nonetheless. As a result I am now pondering my own future here.
I've actually been warned twice now, but I can kinda understand why. My BS detector is high and I hit back pretty hard against these people. And while it would make great entertainment if I could debate these fools on a Skype call and broadcast it to Youtube, it doesn't help this forum when the conversation devolves.

Of course, they are instigating it and we are responding. That's why they get a game misconduct and we get a 2-minute minor. A few race baiters have been banned recently. That's a good thing because this place needs to be cleaned up, but there are still a few chest beaters here who are quite obviously phony and they have me questioning my place on this forum.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is really no such thing as being banned from sosouave. All you have to do is re-register under a different name. In order to ban people, we would have to require that everyone register from a computer with a static IP, the old-style desktop. But most people today access the Internet through a mobile device, which has a dynamic IP - it's different every time you log on.

These forums exist for the purpose of harvesting email addresses to sell to dating site gurus. There's some ad revenue, but mostly it is about getting those new emails. When people who post on this forum drive away new people, that's bad for business.

Status
Not open for further replies.