POF Profile Rules & Tips

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't even respond to her text. We pretty much were fvck buddies. It's not like I ever took her on a date. It's hard to take her seriously when she says she doesn't have enough time for me. I guess that one text a day we have been exchanging is just too much of a time commitment for her.

When women say sh!t that makes no sense, I just assume it's PMS talking. I'll respond if I ever hear from her again, but I'm not going to pursue her at all.

I'm down to just one POF fvck buddy now. There was an older chick blowing up my inbox, and I kept ignoring her. I think she reported my pics to POF out of spite. They all disappeared. I haven't been back on POF since. When I get to 4 or 5 plates, that is about all I have time for.

weaponx

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I didn't even respond to her text. We pretty much were fvck buddies. It's not like I ever took her on a date. It's hard to take her seriously when she says she doesn't have enough time for me. I guess that one text a day we have been exchanging is just too much of a time commitment for her.

When women say sh!t that makes no sense, I just assume it's PMS talking. I'll respond if I ever hear from her again, but I'm not going to pursue her at all.

I'm down to just one POF fvck buddy now. There was an older chick blowing up my inbox, and I kept ignoring her. I think she reported my pics to POF out of spite. They all disappeared. I haven't been back on POF since. When I get to 4 or 5 plates, that is about all I have time for.

Had the same sh1t happen to me on there. Some nut job was stalking me CONSTANTLY daily emailing me her number for like two weeks. I kept deleting her messages after talking quick twice and she got pissed off going off on me for not calling her.

I tried to log in a day or so later and my profile was gone.

I think a LOT of these chicks have insane anger issues and hate rejection or sh1t that's happened to them in the past so they take it out on you by reporting your profile. Which pretty much takes only ONE user to report you and there's no questions asked. They just delete you. It's good for business as it keeps the women they use for bait happy and then when you sign up again they count that as "two" users padding their userbase.

Not for nothing I've heard POF just got bought out by Match for 575 million.

Who knows if they'll turn it into a pay site. I doubt it as OKC is still free but if so you'll see all of the "serious" women looking for a "relationship" leave in droves. And I think men won't bother much with it anymore either.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...d-to-match-group-for-575-million-us-1.3151055

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcking POF kicked me off the site. I messaged a girl who had no pic and a blank profile that said she had a thin body type. I said she wouldn't fit in with the rest of the pof girls if she was thin. She messages back "that was a d!ck thing to say." I didn't even respond to tell her she was just too stupid to understand the compliment.

And the next day, POF won't let me log back in, and when I click the button to email me my password, it says it was sent, but it never arrives. The kicker is that the fvckers left my profile up! It's still there, but I can't log in to read messages, or even to delete the profile. It's just going to sit there forever.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF let me back on after a few days.

New Year's Eve is tomorrow. I have noticed quite a bit of turnover in the pof girls in the past week or so. Apparently, new year's is a time for a woman to reflect upon being single, and want to change that.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF let me back on after a few days.

New Year's Eve is tomorrow. I have noticed quite a bit of turnover in the pof girls in the past week or so. Apparently, new year's is a time for a woman to reflect upon being single, and want to change that.
I have heard that lots of women join OLD sites around new years. I noticed last night when I sent out some messages on OKC and got quite a bit more replies then normal. One thing I like about OKC compared to POF, is OKC will let you message 18 year olds lol.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been killing it lately. The girl I've been posting about in the tips thread, the tiny hot kinky blonde, I sort of met through pof. She sent me a long message that I ignored, because her pics didn't show much of her. Then she posted an ad on Craigslist a day or so later that I responded to. She replied that she thought I didn't like her. I told her it was because I didn't realize she was kinky enough to post a craigslist ad. Now we fvck all the time. Thank you, POF.

I've also just now been talking to another girl who is a Crossfit trainer, and easily a hb 8-9. POF has a reputation for being full of fat single moms, which is a well-deserved reputation, but that doesn't mean that you can't use it to get something better for yourself.

I just changed my tag line to Womanizer Seeks Heartbreaker. I've been getting more profile views, and many of them have been from very attractive women, as well as messages responding to that line. It's a great demonstration of value.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I do now is scroll through the list of girls who meet my search parameters and is shown as being online now. It's the same women over and over - forty fat b!tches and two hot girls who won't talk to me for some reason I don't understand. What I'm looking for is the fresh meat, a girl who I have not seen on pof. The women you see all the time have issues that are obviously keeping them out of relationships, typically they are fat or they are crazy. But the ones who pop up that you have not seen before, these are women who are newly single. They won't stay on pof very long, because they'll delete their profile as soon as they start seeing someone. They're going to be more receptive and agreeable to meeting than the other women, but you've got to get to them before another guy does and they disappear.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I do now is scroll through the list of girls who meet my search parameters and is shown as being online now. It's the same women over and over - forty fat b!tches and two hot girls who won't talk to me for some reason I don't understand. What I'm looking for is the fresh meat, a girl who I have not seen on pof. The women you see all the time have issues that are obviously keeping them out of relationships, typically they are fat or they are crazy. But the ones who pop up that you have not seen before, these are women who are newly single. They won't stay on pof very long, because they'll delete their profile as soon as they start seeing someone. They're going to be more receptive and agreeable to meeting than the other women, but you've got to get to them before another guy does and they disappear.
You should try out OKC

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did, but I live in a rural area, and there are a lot more women on pof. I'm jealous of anyone who lives in a city in regard to online dating. You're the ones who have things easy compared to me.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys

Joined POF - never been on before.
I get this message: "22 users want to meet you! Upgrade now to see who wants to meet you"
So before I make POF rich - do you guys buy an upgraded membership.
If not what do you do to find girls to message? E.g. how do you find the ones who have just joined?

Don't want to miss out on all those fatties ;-)

Reaction score
I tend to stay away from stuff like PoF and Tinder ....

Creates a false sense of entitlement for women just because theres a bunch of thirstbucket guys hounding these females amongst other self proclaimed don juans

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never pay money for pof. You find the new ones by scrolling through profiles regularly. It will be mostly the same women, so the new ones stick out.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Australian here, but I've been browsing the "talent" (cough) in a couple of US locations on PoF. Can confirm you guys have it worse. American women have really perfected the art of the self-congratulation. For all their other flaws, ours have a little humility left.

Here's a question - do you think they really believe it?

Last edited:

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Australian here, but I've been browsing the "talent" (cough) in a couple of US locations on PoF. Can confirm you guys have it worse. American women have really perfected the art of self-congratulation. For all their other flaws, ours have a little humility left.

Here's a question - do you think they really believe it?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in Melbourne. Plenty of self-entitled princesses here. Had one crack it with me tonight on POF coz I hadn't noticed her name was in her profile. Gawd they actually seem to think you'll be reading 00s of profiles word by word to understand what a rare and special snowflake they are. TG they screen themselves out - we would not get along.

Have to say I've been pleasantly surprised with POF. I was getting very few responses on OKC and thinking it was me. Got plenty of messages back on POF tonight same prof/same pics and arranged 2 dates. One's my target market - 30s Asian chick so hopefully she won't flake. I'll PM Scarramouche for some advice on keeping her on the hook until Wednesday.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok allow me to provide some advise here OP.

You need to steer clear of the sexual on the chat, do that on the date when you have warmed them up.

Slut Shields are always on and even if a woman would sleep with you on date one then they might not if they feel you're actively looking for that.

I've waited 3 dates before, like you said: PATIENCE. You'll usually find they are more likely to become F*ck buddies as well after. As a consequence from two weeks on tinder I've now got about 3/4 plates (HB7/8s) that I f*ck on a regular basis, and I'm not even in shape currently.

I personally hate POF. Tinder has a usefulness as the ugglies can't messages these HB 7-9s.

I hate online dating in general, mankind has ruined itself because of the thirsty betas giving out attention for nothing in return.

As @TheMonkeyKing always says: Attention is your currency, never spend on those unless they deserve it.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys
One thing I did seem to get was chicks wantinga phone call before they meet in real. And they were pretty straight up about it being screening to avoid a bad date.

I hate the frame this sets up of having to earn a date. And I'm also concerned they ll go straight into hard interview mode on the call.

How do u guys
1. head this off without getting into an argument
2. avoid the interview questions - normally I evade but if they re screening that hard it will probably piss them off

Also I tell them what time to call. But that seemed to get into a schedule battle "I ve got gym at 7" but no counter offer.
So give me input guys on whether I just write these chicks off as too annoying. Or b more patient and deal with their ****

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys
One thing I did seem to get was chicks wantinga phone call before they meet in real. And they were pretty straight up about it being screening to avoid a bad date.

I hate the frame this sets up of having to earn a date. And I'm also concerned they ll go straight into hard interview mode on the call.

How do u guys
1. head this off without getting into an argument
2. avoid the interview questions - normally I evade but if they re screening that hard it will probably piss them off

Also I tell them what time to call. But that seemed to get into a schedule battle "I ve got gym at 7" but no counter offer.
So give me input guys on whether I just write these chicks off as too annoying. Or b more patient and deal with their ****
You know, every single time a girl from a dating site pushed for early phone contact, she turned out to be a fruit-loop. Haven't really analysed it, but that's been my experience so far.

Last edited: