Plenty of Fish quick number grabs Vol. 2.Hoe!

silkyjohnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great advice! I implemented the quick numbers grab in my POF and even eHarmony last week and now have 13 numbers and counting. I ended up doing, no shyt, 2 dates a day Friday, Saturday and Sunday of this past weekend. Of those 3 are primed for game time this week and my HB 8.5 is coming around.

I was shocked to see how ridiculously easy it is. I used to spend weeks chatting up these bytchs trying to get a number or date. As soon as I stopped giving a rats a$s about their feelings and just ask and do what I want they started falling for me like no body's business.

Now it's kind of a game to see just how many numbers I can get. The funny thing is I had three women flake on Saturday last minute but had enough numbers on standby to replace them. Now the chicken heads who flaked are chasing after me. :box:

drift king

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
If you look good enough in your pictures trust me they'll forget all about caring if it's possibly copy and paste or not.

Try something that works for Europe. (I know that American humor doesn't necessarily translate well there and vice versa.)

Take out sending her to a resting home part and maybe just her telling you to write them and that if they don't respond your mom knows she's right that you are not a good son. (Something that works well in European culture.) You have to tailor the first message and experiment with what you start seeing gets more and better responses.

Your PICTURES are the main thing.
i think the big problem with this whole thing is that it is very very contingent on your having great pics and at least above average looking.. that's a major thing and also potentially a ethnic race which is agreeable with them.

i've tried your online method, and i think in theory it's great and would work for the next guy but so far for me it's been useless. i blame my looks and my pics unfortunately but there's nothing i can do about that.

sent about 200 msgs.. 3 replies.. no responses thereafter. i think maybe in europe the humor and the profile description do not agree with european women although i agree that the pics are the main prob.

oh well, back to the drawing board.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
Women have unlimited options in the world of online dating. You did not make the cut, most of us don't. Hakuna Matata

Here's an unlimited supply of super AFC options. Believe it or not they get very few message from normal guys or guys with any charm, sophistication, or strategy. It's not this impossible uphill battle you make it out to be.

Getting a very favorable and positive initial response from a chick and then having them ignore you after you ask for the number within 3 messages is normal and thats supposed to happen. Don't think you did anything wrong, you prolly didn't.

Some chicks will give no response

Some will respond very positive and then vanish when u ask for the number

Some will respond positive, give the number, an before long be begging you to come over and fvck them

Receiving varying responses is normal, and you should be rogrammed almost like a computer to show no emotion and keep implementing the strategy regardless of their response

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Girls who ask you to tell them more stories are not "falling for it". You're just a source of entertainment. Free entertainment. They will forget who you are the second they get a topless photo from a guy who looks better than you.

The fact that NN condemns the women online, yet offers nothing but advice for how to get the attention of these bottom-dwellers is nothing but alien to me.

To each his own, but you are doing nothing more than vying for the attention of a useless human being. By vying for the attention of a useless human being, you are even more useless.

I've never met a useless vagina

You're not vying for their attention, you're bamboozling them into giving up the vagina within days or hours of speaking to them. How is that "alien" to you? It's about getting laid with minimal effort not finding a soulmate.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
Here's an unlimited supply of super AFC options. Believe it or not they get very few message from normal guys or guys with any charm, sophistication, or strategy. It's not this impossible uphill battle you make it out to be.

Getting a very favorable and positive initial response from a chick and then having them ignore you after you ask for the number within 3 messages is normal and thats supposed to happen. Don't think you did anything wrong, you prolly didn't.

Some chicks will give no response

Some will respond very positive and then vanish when u ask for the number

Some will respond positive, give the number, an before long be begging you to come over and fvck them

Receiving varying responses is normal, and you should be rogrammed almost like a computer to show no emotion and keep implementing the strategy regardless of their response

^^^Exactly^^^

drift king

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drift king said:
i think the big problem with this whole thing is that it is very very contingent on your having great pics and at least above average looking.. that's a major thing and also potentially a ethnic race which is agreeable with them.

i've tried your online method, and i think in theory it's great and would work for the next guy but so far for me it's been useless. i blame my looks and my pics unfortunately but there's nothing i can do about that.

sent about 200 msgs.. 3 replies.. no responses thereafter. i think maybe in europe the humor and the profile description do not agree with european women although i agree that the pics are the main prob.

oh well, back to the drawing board.
i retract my statement above.. i haven't seen a huge improvement but im getting messages from Hbs saying 'you're not usually my type but your profile is briliant! but im not curvy, and sarcastic and i thought now knowing what she wants is a woman's perogative???' type answers.. to which i dont really know what to say.. i just follow on from your part 2 and make a small comment on what they've said.

drift king

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
^^^Exactly^^^
you said that you should get the number by message 3, if you dont and they give you some BS answer like 'i cant give my number to you might be a serial killer, what is your name? x'

with this method you've described you just ignore rather than prolong the convo right?

i see 2 things in this 1s HBs msg, she wants me to give her more attention, also she wants me to offer my real name so she can look me up on facebook to get a clearer idea (i already put my first name at the end of the last msg to her so dont know why she's asking it) also her 'x' at the end she's tryna keep me sweet (when she didn't put any x's at the end of any of her previous msgs i.e. manipulation tactic)

i've just ignored her msg, like you said if she's interested she'll give you the number irrespective if she thinks you're a serial killer.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
drift king said:
you said that you should get the number by message 3, if you dont and they give you some BS answer like 'i cant give my number to you might be a serial killer, what is your name? x'

with this method you've described you just ignore rather than prolong the convo right?

i see 2 things in this 1s HBs msg, she wants me to give her more attention, also she wants me to offer my real name so she can look me up on facebook to get a clearer idea (i already put my first name at the end of the last msg to her so dont know why she's asking it) also her 'x' at the end she's tryna keep me sweet (when she didn't put any x's at the end of any of her previous msgs i.e. manipulation tactic)

i've just ignored her msg, like you said if she's interested she'll give you the number irrespective if she thinks you're a serial killer.

Think about it...How dumb or full of sh1t is a chick to actually put up a profile on a dating site and think "serial killers" are online trying to get her?

The 'i cant give my number to you might be a serial killer, what is your name? x' is a line chicks will use as a "cute" remark when they don't find you attractive enough and don't plan on ever giving you their number but passing time with you amusing them till they find the 'non-serial killer' who's hot enough. You think if she thought you were hawt as fvck she'd "think" you were a serial killer then? She'd throw the number out without you even asking.

Funny thing is if you see a lot of documentaries on serial killers they are the LEAST people assumed to be the actual serial killers. They mostly dress well, some are extremely charismatic, good looking and hold some serious jobs.

So it shows the chick would most likely give her number to a real lunatic as it's obvious she only said that because you are good enough to pass time with for the moment but not "hot" enough to meet.

I'd simply reply with: My name is Bill but my friends call me Buffalo Bill as in: "It places the lotion in the basket or else it gets the hose again". I'd suggest meeting up so I could sample your liver with a glass of Chianti and side order of fava beans but I'll be too busy meeting an old friend for lunch today.

And leave it at that not replying to anything else that mornonic chick responds with even IF it's her number.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:

I'd simply reply with: My name is Bill but my friends call me Buffalo Bill as in: "It places the lotion in the basket or else it gets the hose again". I'd suggest meeting up so I could sample your liver with a glass of Chianti and side order of fava beans but I'll be too busy meeting an old friend for lunch today.

And leave it at that not replying to anything else that mornonic chick responds with even IF it's her number.
Lulzzzz:D

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've started spamming this. It's taken awhile to find the right pictures and profile info that will work. First I only got any attention from whales/amputees. Now I'm getting unsolicited messages from girls who just barely fall into the category of "I wouldn't hit it."

Cute girls are responding to my messages now. We'll see if this leads to any actual banging.

Asterisk

Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of pictures and profile info worked for you, Mr. Bond?
I wasn't getting unsolicited messages, but chicks were responding plenty.
Only one number though.... the rest just wanted to "get to know me"
before handing out their number.... pffft.
"I don't give out my number right away...." yeah. right.

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the pictures, I used okcupid's my best face. Upload a bunch of different pictures, and test them in different combinations to see which pictures win out consistently. This helped out the most.

http://www.okcupid.com/mybestface

As for the profile information, I just kept playing with it. On POF, it doesn't look like your actual profile information matters much. I wrote in a few lines of ridiculous obviously fake info about myself and my dream girl. Then I added in that I have a serious side, but it's no fun to find out about someone through a computer screen (None of this is verbatim).

I'm doing okcupid too. I used to be getting ugly girls looking at my profile. Now I get notified that hot chicks are regularly looking at it. Now they aren't messaging me out of the blue, and I imagine most hot chicks don't do that on these sites. I imagine they would prefer the guy to contact them first.

I have not tried spamming the opener on okcupid yet. I just sent some messages that I thought were clever - most involved some sort of story/role play, etc. No responses yet, but I just did them yesterday and I'm pretty damn proud of them...someone will reply.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Bond said:
For the pictures, I used okcupid's my best face. Upload a bunch of different pictures, and test them in different combinations to see which pictures win out consistently. This helped out the most.

http://www.okcupid.com/mybestface

As for the profile information, I just kept playing with it. On POF, it doesn't look like your actual profile information matters much. I wrote in a few lines of ridiculous obviously fake info about myself and my dream girl. Then I added in that I have a serious side, but it's no fun to find out about someone through a computer screen (None of this is verbatim).

I'm doing okcupid too. I used to be getting ugly girls looking at my profile. Now I get notified that hot chicks are regularly looking at it. Now they aren't messaging me out of the blue, and I imagine most hot chicks don't do that on these sites. I imagine they would prefer the guy to contact them first.

I have not tried spamming the opener on okcupid yet. I just sent some messages that I thought were clever - most involved some sort of story/role play, etc. No responses yet, but I just did them yesterday and I'm pretty damn proud of them...someone will reply.
^^^Good job!^^^

That's basically what you have to do. Test out your best pics and use the top four. Also test out openers. If you see one starts getting more positive responses..use it obviously or tweak them a bit if they have any negative vibe to a more "complimentary" vague way to use to anyone. Make sure you spell correctly in your profile and openers.

(The response rate depends on how good you look in your pics and if you don't come off as desperate or a vulgar pervert off the bat. You can test with sexual innuendo sprinkled in with a word or two in your replies. They'll get the hint and either bite and reply in kind if they find you good looking or ignore it if they find you not that hot but cool to talk with.)

Once you get the hang of it it's easy work. Try to get numbers ASAP. Don't become a chat buddy. Go for what you want. If they don't give the number up..Keep it moving or you'll be nothing more than for the moment amusement till someone "hotter" comes along.

After a few messages back and forth just tell them you aren't on the site much to feel free to give you their number and you'll give them a call sometime. (your real first name) =)

You can't worry about the "no's". Just worry about the chicks who reply with their number and want to come straight over to your place or theirs to hang out, cuddle and watch a movie.

Don't think for one second because they play innocent and seem "nice" they aren't meeting other dudes and "hanging out" without even going on a coffee meet right off the bat.

I'm telling you it's all over the states..chicks sending nudes, meeting and getting banged, IM sex chat, phone sex chat etc.

Don't look for "wifey" on there. POF especially and OKCupid are the new Adult Friend Finder. Some of you will find it out for a fact on your own eventually.

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple times I've gotten a positive response with "is this what you send all the girls? lol"

This trap pops up in person, too - but I've forgotten the best response to it! I used to have something to make her question seem ridiculous, and let her know that I'm not going to say "Of course not, HB - you're so super special blah blah blah'.

Obviously a straight up "yep" is boring and not a good idea either.

Ideas?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Bond said:
A couple times I've gotten a positive response with "is this what you send all the girls? lol"

This trap pops up in person, too - but I've forgotten the best response to it! I used to have something to make her question seem ridiculous, and let her know that I'm not going to say "Of course not, HB - you're so super special blah blah blah'.

Obviously a straight up "yep" is boring and not a good idea either.

Ideas?

I throw it right in their faces. When they say: "Oh is this what you send all the girls on here?"

I reply: I swear to Megan Fox, Sweet baby Jesus (or whomever character you feel like using) you're only the 1,987,876th person I've sent my email to. =)

If the chick really likes you, the intro, your pics she'll respond something like: Oh great! Glad I'm not the 1,987,877th person! lol.

(You'll get a feel for how chicks respond or how eagerly on how they think you look without them even saying it.)

Then just reply back. So how's the site been treating you so far? (your real first name) =)

I've never gotten a pissed off reply to throwing it humourously that way right back at them. If they did. Who cares? delete their reply and keep spamming new chicks.

On a side note I was talking to my younger friend I work with last night at my part time. We always BS about things and the hot azz chicks who work or come in to our part time. We we're BSing about POF and I was telling him to set up a profile and I'd have him more numbers than he knows what to do with. He said he'd heard from a friend who's doing POF that there is LOTS of easy azz on there. I told him dude you have no idea.

Short Italian dude. Good looking kid. Doesn't care about his height and has literally no fear to go up and hit on any chick in person. Get's azz like every weekend. (So as long as you're good looking enough height isn't "too much" of an issue with hot chicks if you have a personality and confidence and could care less if they blow you off. Just add two inches to your height on POF like chicks use camera angles or their best pics makeup etc to make them look their best.)

I told him what the site is about. We'll see. Kid gets enough azz as it is so I told him it would be a cake walk on there for some extra fun and knowing him he'd have no problems meeting these POF chicks to play with.

You simply have to not care on POF and take everything and everyone with a grain of salt. Expect them to flake on meets, numbers etc. Don't get giddy over getting numbers or even meets and lays if you do or get a lot. EXPECT these chicks to be meeting and banging other dudes off there no matter how much they claim to "like" you or how "cool" they seem. You just have to put emotions aside and take it as a learning experience and it is what it is. You literally have to just do it like a robot doing it's job. It's par for the course with POF.

I told my friend that and he pretty much already knows the deal as his other friend told him the same sh1t about online "Dating".

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's right! I would exaggerate the $hit out of her question. Thanks for the reminder.

As for the height thing, I'm 6'3" - so no problems there. So far I haven't gotten any responses to the second email, but I have nothing invested in this stuff so I'm not taking it personally.

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All the responses are positive, but this one made me laugh....

"Wait, so your end game is to tell me that 1) your mom thinks I'm hot and 2) you live with your mom at 27? How could this possibly go wrong?"

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
^^^Good job!^^^

That's basically what you have to do. Test out your best pics and use the top four. Also test out openers. If you see one starts getting more positive responses..use it obviously or tweak them a bit if they have any negative vibe to a more "complimentary" vague way to use to anyone. Make sure you spell correctly in your profile and openers.

(The response rate depends on how good you look in your pics and if you don't come off as desperate or a vulgar pervert off the bat. You can test with sexual innuendo sprinkled in with a word or two in your replies. They'll get the hint and either bite and reply in kind if they find you good looking or ignore it if they find you not that hot but cool to talk with.)

Once you get the hang of it it's easy work. Try to get numbers ASAP. Don't become a chat buddy. Go for what you want. If they don't give the number up..Keep it moving or you'll be nothing more than for the moment amusement till someone "hotter" comes along.

After a few messages back and forth just tell them you aren't on the site much to feel free to give you their number and you'll give them a call sometime. (your real first name) =)

You can't worry about the "no's". Just worry about the chicks who reply with their number and want to come straight over to your place or theirs to hang out, cuddle and watch a movie.

Don't think for one second because they play innocent and seem "nice" they aren't meeting other dudes and "hanging out" without even going on a coffee meet right off the bat.

I'm telling you it's all over the states..chicks sending nudes, meeting and getting banged, IM sex chat, phone sex chat etc.

Don't look for "wifey" on there. POF especially and OKCupid are the new Adult Friend Finder. Some of you will find it out for a fact on your own eventually.
i've tried some of your messages but they don't go down too well maybe because i am in europe.. would a first message which was a qualifying message be a bad idea i.e. like 'nice profile.. what else makes you different from the other pretty girls in france/uk/germany etc?'

is a message which starts off as a question a bad idea? the ones you've done dont necessarily need a reply almost like you dont care if they reply or not whereas a question might be somewhat validation seeking. what are you thoughts

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
big weezy said:
i've tried some of your messages but they don't go down too well maybe because i am in europe.. would a first message which was a qualifying message be a bad idea i.e. like 'nice profile.. what else makes you different from the other pretty girls in france/uk/germany etc?'

is a message which starts off as a question a bad idea? the ones you've done dont necessarily need a reply almost like you dont care if they reply or not whereas a question might be somewhat validation seeking. what are you thoughts

Depending on how good you look in your pictures to them anything positive would work. Again. Depending on how "Appetizing" you look in your pictures. True, The sense of humor is different elsewhere.

Just a heads up. If you choose to start in a interested way to chicks online you may wind up getting a little too "caring or involved" with them especially IF they seem cool. You CAN do the regular questioning their profile routine, but IMO unless you are fully aware of what types of chicks are online and are willing to bounce at the drop of a hat IMO I wouldn't bother with that. Try to change an opener to fit for Europe something off a current event, popular TV show, etc to change up and use.

Don't think that just because you do the interested in your profile routine and the chick keeps responding and gives up her number quick that she isn't responding to other dudes as good looking or better with sexual innuendo and seeting up meets with the "bvlls" who got straight to the point with her.

Even IF she was "cool" and you got into a relationship with a chick offline..They mostly always just hide their profile, and still will go back online at times seeing who else may pique their interest.

If you or anyone on here could be a "fly" in their inbox chat/IM history....You'd see shocking evidence to the contrary of what they'd like you to believe in their profile and conversations with you.

I'm telling you it's a migration of loads of ex myspace h0rs, Adult Friend Finder chicks and every other site. A lot have profiles on several other free "dating" sites too.

Keep aware of that FACT.

There is faaar too many reviews etc. of the types of people who frequent POF. Just see what works for you and for the love of God do NOT entertain the idea of having a relationship with someone you met off of a free dating site especially.