Plenty of Fish quick number grabs Vol. 2.Hoe!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
IsiMan84 said:
Before you cry foul and say "race doesn't matter," feel free to show me the hordes of profiles where girls say "no white guys." You'll grow a very long beard looking for one, cause they don't exist. Alright so we've established that. Anyways, back to the original point I was going to make.
Agreed. Though I have seen white chicks who put they only date black or hispanic dudes. (To be honest most of those chicks look disgusting.) I think most chicks either see white guys on top of the fish list as far as status, social proof, acceptance etc on POF (even if the dude is a loser. You have to realize you are dealing with morons on that site who are looking to live vicariously through some "God" to impress their friends and family.) Here's the hilarious part...These same chicks who are looking for all these white "Gods" are the SAME ones who offer NOTHING but issues, baggage, etc and a highly possible STD infested vag.

Now if you were white and at the "top" of the list...would YOU want those types of chicks?? Who in their right mind who's white and has a remote sense of self worth and ISN'T desperate would want to wife one of those chicks up?? They're doing the same thing with the white guys they "adore" running through them till some complete FOOL of a "God" decides to wife them up and gets burned or sit there waiting for that same FOOL for life.

I read Naughty Ninja's posts and anyone else who's contributed up to this point. Good Looking Loser as well. Multiple times. I did a few weeks of research before even joining the site. Did the "rate my face" stuff, determined which photos would attract the most attention, etc. I've been doing this long enough to know you can't leave anything to chance. It may not be pertinent to the situation, but I look like an NFL receiver so that shouldn't work against me.

So I joined the site, put up my best photos, and went to work. I used NN's opener, spamming that ish to every decent looking girl on the site. Every 10 messages or so I would change a few words to avoid the spam filter.

Imagine my surprise when I got roughly 3 replies the first few days. There were a handful from the UG's who would randomly message me, but not a lot of replies from the ones I sent the opener to. I thought maybe they couldn't get to my message due to all the guys hitting them up. Or maybe it wasn't getting sent b/c of the spam filter. I couldn't be sure.
You can tell if they got it if you see they viewed you. (Some will view you and back out so you can't see they viewed you. That or a reply from them will let you know they read the message at least.)

It depends also on who actually beat you to sending out the opener in your area. If someone else saturated the area it's a wrap for that opener UNLESS you look like a God and then they won't give a crap as you looked better than the last dude who sent it and would ignore they'd gotten it before.

I also do agree 100% that race also plays a factor. If you were light skinned black with light eyes you may wind up getting more favorable replies than a dark skinned black guy.

I don't kid myself to the nonsense on that site. I've know the deal a loooong time ago.

So I came to the conclusion that:

1) Being white, first and foremost, is your biggest asset. You will appeal to a larger segment of the demographic, and you're going to be given a lot more chances if you screw up along the way. It sucks for us minorities, but considering the racial history in this country it's not a big surprise.

2) Being tall (over 6'0" in both my profiles) will not work against you either. It means more girls are shorter than you, which increases your possibilities. Girls who were 6'2" were hitting up the fake profile out of the blue. This has been covered before.

3) Being decent looking is also a great asset. Once again, nothing new. If you're not in shape, then get in shape. The amount of girls I've gotten in real life who couldn't keep their hands off me has gone up since I started hitting the gym more. This will not happen if you have a beer belly or look like the wind could blow you away. You don't have to look like me or Good Looking Loser, but at least look like you give a crap about yourself.

4) Your opening message should be shorter. Considering the fact NN's message is three paragraphs long, they obviously know it's a copy/paste opener. Chances are they're not telling you because they think you look good enough, and are letting it slide. But if they're not that interested in you or your photos they definitely won't take the time to read it or will call you out. Nobody likes to read something that long if they don't have to.

5) Something personalized in the message doesn't hurt. I still do a copy/paste but I add something specific to them in front of it, which prevents them from disregarding it as spam. That way they'll actually read the whole thing. And if it's funny/clever enough they'll reply, which leads to a better response rate. Plus it's not that much work. This is a good chance to work on your PUA skills and ability to think on the fly.

6) Exposure, exposure, exposure. Being online A LOT will improve your results in every aspect. If you have the smartphone app (I don't), you can log in and just leave it on. You'll always be near the top of search results if you are recently/currently online. This makes it more likely for a girl to see your profile on her start page when she logs in. Having a lot of interests will help too. Also, if you're online you'll show up on her 'My Conversations' bar when you send her a message. Being the quick thinker I am, I figured out a way to help myself since I don't have the app. I downloaded a Firefox app that refreshes a tab of your choice. I log in to the site, set the app to refresh every couple minutes, which simulates me being at the computer, which keeps you logged in indefinitely. I've walked out the door, left the browser open and come back to a few messages.

Welp I think this is a good place for me to stop. Please feel free to share your thoughts on the matter.

Good advice. Looks online definitely matter.

Look and dress your best and take pics or at least have a shirtless pic up if you work out a lot.

As for a three paragraph opener? Maybe it's an old one you're using? I have no idea which three paragraph opener I ever made.lol

If they find you hot enough...or if you simply don't give a damn you can also simply spam them:

Has anyone ever told you, you are sexxxy as fvck? ;)

If a chick responds to that and you grab her number in the max of five or less emails you know she's down to get banged by you. IF you play your cards right.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, it sucks. Most of the white girls who are just into black guys have generally not been to my liking. Or they've decided they're so far down the hotness scale that they'll take anything they can get. Looks-wise, the fake profile's average girl was roughly my top end. Even the girls coming up under the "My Matches" bar just looked better in general.

It's possible somebody tried the opener before me. But as far as most of the replies went, they might comment on how funny of a copy/paste it was. I'd follow up with the next message in the script and they wouldn't say anything after that. I also had a handful of girls who just never gave up the digits after the third message, which is expected. I tried using marmel75's intermediate message which would get a reply, but the overall success rate in actually getting a number for me was still pretty low in that regard. I had to start attaching shirtless pics just to get a few more replies. Of the two numbers I got using your opener, one of them had already dated black guys before and the other didn't reply to my phone text. I got a third number yesterday using my method. Still working on a few other girls.

When I said three paragraphs long, I'm talking about this one:

My roommate came into the room while I was looking at your profile and told me that if I didn’t message you, she would.

Now, she’s straight, so that’s probably an empty threat but she does have an eye for pretty chicks so I’m totally going to trust my mom’s judgment on this one.

Let me know if she’s correct or else I swear to sweet baby Jesus I’m going to fulfill my promise of shipping her off to the “resting” home...It's up to you to be a super heroine and save mom or else: Jello time for my mommy...and a side order of strained peas and carrots..:devil:
It doesn't look that big on here, but due to the small width of the message space on POF it actually comes out looking like this:

My roommate came into the room while I was looking at your profile and told me that
if I didn’t message you, she would.

Now, she’s straight, so that’s probably an empty threat but she does have an eye for
pretty chicks so I’m totally going to trust my mom’s judgment on this one.

Let me know if she’s correct or else I swear to sweet baby Jesus I’m going to fulfill my
promise of shipping her off to the “resting” home...It's up to you to be a super heroine
and save mom or else: Jello time for my mommy...and a side order of strained peas
and carrots..:devil:
That in total is 110 words plus an emoticon. In today's fast-paced ADHD online society I don't know how many of the younger girls are going to spend a lot of time reading something that 'big'. One of the girls I'm texting said she gets about 75-100 messages a day. Closer to 200 when she first joined. Looks-wise I wouldn't say she's anything special, but yet she still gets that many. And she admitted most of them never get read, which she felt bad about because some of the guys were pouring their hearts out to her and she'd just glance at the message or his picture before going to the next one. She usually checks her profile at night after they've all accumulated throughout the day, so it's pretty much the luck of the draw or the thumbnail picture in her case. My fake profile was getting replies usually within five minutes, but I was only messaging girls who were online at the time.

That's another tip I should add.

7) Do a search or advanced search, or choose "My City" and refine for "Users I've Not Contacted", then only look at the "Online Now" profiles. If the girl is online at the time you message her, then there's a good chance your message will at least be on the first page of her inbox the next time she clicks back to it.

And after my last post, I actually had some fun with the fake profile. Changing my headline to "I want to bust it wide open :devil:" and finding profiles of girls I hadn't already talked to and said stuff like "hey sexy!" or "hey there sexy!" Girls who said in their description that they wouldn't reply to one-liners were replying anyway. And it was funny because they just treated it like a regular message, replying with something like "hey what's up" or "how are you doing?" Keep in mind my headline says "I want to bust it wide open." They thought my profile was funny. If they don't think the guy looks good, they'd call it creepy.

So clearly the looks of the guy in the fake profile overcame any reservations they had about answering. I still went for the number close on the 2nd message and it worked like gangbusters. A few of them said they normally wouldn't do this (which means they probably do) and gave me the number anyway. One girl said she normally would chew guys out for what I did but she'd give me a free pass. Didn't give me her number (which I could easily get if I kept talking to her), but she didn't stop talking to me either.

I think if the girl replies favorably to anything you say that is very blunt or graphic, the ball is pretty much in your court from there. One girl actually said "bust it wide open eh?" I said "hell yeah! What you up to?" to which she replied with a normal answer. I told her I should get her number before she heads out. She said she wanted to see a pic of what I'd be busting her wide open with. Almost choked on my soda reading that one.

Quick edit: My apologies...I think I may have gotten one if not both of the original two numbers using my own spam message, not yours. I started using yours exclusively after the first or second day after I joined. I got more replies with yours than I was getting with mine, but possibly no numbers.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like hunting fishing swimming skating biking lmao did I just say that? YES I THINK I DID!
you dont like me?! WHAT?! okay click the next button! I dont like**** guys stuck up or plain old stupid I am the most RACIS PERSON YOU WILL EVER MEET SO BLACK GUYS YES YOU! dont msg me plz thanks so much! I am a **** but im also the sweetest girl youll ever know! JUST FWI! I DO HAVE BLACK FRIENDS JUST DONT BELIEVE IN BLACK AND WHITES BEING TOGETHER! have a problem with it? CALL YOUR MOM! because you msging me will just get deleted I wont even read it sorry to be so forward just tired of yall NOT reading my profile k thanks have a great day everyone!
I was unaware there was a 'next' button haha. People treat this shít like a damn Facebook page. I saw one girl who said "if you voted for Obama, don't bother messaging me." Wouldn't you just lie to her then?

Nobody should feel bad about pumping and dumping these broads one bit. Same goes for chicks you meet at the bar.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
IsiMan84 said:
I was unaware there was a 'next' button haha. People treat this shít like a damn Facebook page. I saw one girl who said "if you voted for Obama, don't bother messaging me." Wouldn't you just lie to her then?

Nobody should feel bad about pumping and dumping these broads one bit. Same goes for chicks you meet at the bar.

If I've said it once I've said it 1000 times. POF is nothing more than profile fluff filler for either clueless dudes desperate to find a "wife", dudes who just want to fck, and chicks who offer zero but baggage, issues galore, and possible std infested vag's.

You simply have to ignore everyone and everything as nonsense and take it all with a grain of salt. If you do start getting replies you play the "I believe everything you say game" even though you should believe none of it.

It may've been set up as a dating site. But it's REALLY nothing more than a one night stand/FWB/ or ending up in damaging realtionship magnet for the "pillars of the community".

If you find yourself getting serious with it, taking things to heart, or seeing every chick in real life as the type of chick who's on POF...It's time to close your account for your own good and mental health.

Look your absolute best in your pictures, brief funny edgy profile, good opener. That's about all you can do. Get number, call with a plan to meet ASAP, escalate on the meet, pump dump and on to the next.

If you anyone approaches that site seriously looking for a wifey/girlfriend...You are seriously going to end up in a world of problems.

You have to take that site as a one night stand free virtual vending machine. If it works for you it works. If it doesn't it doesn't.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a method I am working on perfecting with online chicks to fvck them without going on dates, spending $ or meeting up. Details are in this thread here:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=199648

I would appreciate any feedback from others using this method...it basically involves super fast escalation through text using 50 shades of grey as the backdrop, getting her to tell you her favorite parts and what she enjoys about it, asking her "hypothetical questions" which she ends up reading as statements that get her turned on, but give you an out so if she ends up getting offended or calls u perverted or whatever, you can then say

"Well I didn't say I was going to do that to you, I was just asking a question".

You continue to keep going until she can't take it anymore and tells you to come fvck her right now. Then you get the address, and go fvck her. That's it. I tried it 3 times, got 1 fvck and 2 chicks sending me extremely graphic pictures of themselves(multiple pictures each).

This could be the holy grail of text escalation, lol...

Still working on perfecting it, but it works pretty damn good as it is now...

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have created a POF account with only 2 pictures just for fun. I have emailed like 6 girls only and no reply. I do, have several girls who view me though, blah. This seems to be harder than it looks. I dont take this stuff seriously, it's just some kind of entertainment for me. Haha.

Any advice guys? lol

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sozzz said:
I have created a POF account with only 2 pictures just for fun. I have emailed like 6 girls only and no reply. I do, have several girls who view me though, blah. This seems to be harder than it looks. I dont take this stuff seriously, it's just some kind of entertainment for me. Haha.

Any advice guys? lol
You cannot be serious asking for advice if you actually read this thread. I mean what else do you want, us to do it for you?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys my method I am working on has been working better than expected, lol...

Had 2 of the 3 girls I was sharing "hypothetical stories" with text me out of the blue last night begging me to tell them more stories, lol...

I made them send me several graphic pictures of themselves first, telling them the first one wasn't good enough, and then started off slowly, building it, until the one girl couldn't take it anym ore and told me to come over right now to fvck her brains out, which I happily did(not the same one as last time), and the other told me if she didn't have her kids tonigt she would have me come over and swallow my c0ck whole(the one I already fvcked)...told her she can do that next time we get together, to which she said "Oh, I'm not going to stop there, believe me..."

This is getting too easy, lol...so my new thing is F a date on POF, get their number and go for the fvck on the first meet by getting them turned on so much they can't take it anymore and tell you to come over and bang their brains out...even if it doesn't happen in the first series of texts, they are going to be back for more fantasies and you can push even harder next time and get them to do it...either way, you have set yourself apart from 99% of the dudes they talk to who either come off as undersexed creepy dudes who are desperate for sex and talk about it in hopes of getting some, or dudes who want to play textual "grab @ss" with her for weeks on end...

someone else please try this and give feedback...

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Guys my method I am working on has been working better than expected, lol...

Had 2 of the 3 girls I was sharing "hypothetical stories" with text me out of the blue last night begging me to tell them more stories, lol...

I made them send me several graphic pictures of themselves first, telling them the first one wasn't good enough, and then started off slowly, building it, until the one girl couldn't take it anym ore and told me to come over right now to fvck her brains out, which I happily did(not the same one as last time), and the other told me if she didn't have her kids tonigt she would have me come over and swallow my c0ck whole(the one I already fvcked)...told her she can do that next time we get together, to which she said "Oh, I'm not going to stop there, believe me..."

This is getting too easy, lol...so my new thing is F a date on POF, get their number and go for the fvck on the first meet by getting them turned on so much they can't take it anymore and tell you to come over and bang their brains out...even if it doesn't happen in the first series of texts, they are going to be back for more fantasies and you can push even harder next time and get them to do it...either way, you have set yourself apart from 99% of the dudes they talk to who either come off as undersexed creepy dudes who are desperate for sex and talk about it in hopes of getting some, or dudes who want to play textual "grab @ss" with her for weeks on end...

someone else please try this and give feedback...

I was waaaay ahead of you on that. I was doing that on POF a while ago when I was on there. Made up creative scenarios to plant seeds in their mind..once I could tell they were diggin it I'd get really creative, dirty, nasty, and talk about all kinds of sh1t with them online, on IM, on the phone and had them cumming, playing with themselves with toys. Chicks are complete freaks on POF.

You might want to make three or four one scentence each sex scenarios as your first message that you send like a multiple choice to chicks and ask them to respond to which one they like. A quick "survey" so to speak. four choices, one sentence each right off the bat. And go for their number right after they respond to set up the scenario they choose.

Incognito was doing the same sh1t both of us are and did do on there. Talk nasty as a mofo to them after getting them turned on online then on the phone. Setting up a meet and smashing. Meast too.

I'm positive GLL has done that many times as well with his technique.

I find the whole thing hilarious as I proved to myself with dudes from different parts of the country who've used mine or GLLs way that that is what POF is really being used for these days. (It's nothing more than a one night stand FWB site thinly veiled disguised as a "dating" site.)

Once another dude sees how to do it...They'll see for themselves and be like: "Holy sh!t!!".

It's a real eye opener to the dudes who are not aware of what POF is really about.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dear mr ninja.

i have been using your profile and copy and paste message for awhile now and it works! i get the responce then i just talk about whatever i want..

after about 3-4 messages i ask for the number.. at this point i get nothing. no message back or i get a huge NO.

i'm think it's because the profile i am using is something of a joke ( not taing anything away from you. it WORKS)

i know i am going the right way about how do i get the damed number?

B

BeDJ

Women have unlimited options in the world of online dating. You did not make the cut, most of us don't. Hakuna Matata

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
dear mr ninja.

i have been using your profile and copy and paste message for awhile now and it works! i get the responce then i just talk about whatever i want..

after about 3-4 messages i ask for the number.. at this point i get nothing. no message back or i get a huge NO.

i'm think it's because the profile i am using is something of a joke ( not taing anything away from you. it WORKS)

i know i am going the right way about how do i get the damed number?
They may think you are a cool dude, but don't want to fvck you. Based on the pictures you had up on your profile, you were doing it to yourself to be honest...these chicks get 20+ messages a day, you gotta stand out in as many ways as possible to get in there...they are looking to fvck, and if they don't find you good enough looking to want to fvck, you're not getting anywhere...I mean I have had quite a few girls not give me their number, I'm probably at about 40-45% of the girls I talk to I get numbers from...its under half, and I am in excellent shape and a pretty decent looking dude...

Hit the gym and put up the best pics you can...I've gotten 80+ numbers at this point after about 6 weeks, and banged 6 girls, 5 of them on the first date...had 10 total meets and 2 or 3 flakes...should be having number 7 in the bag next week, and 2 of the girls were kind of a mutual we're not feeling it thing...

Starkwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL look at all the time invested on these low quality women when you could be out meeting some quality women in the real world. If you are this concerned over what you're profile says, what you look like in a pose, and what you are going to say to these low quality women in a message, what do you do when you try to meet women in person?

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
They may think you are a cool dude, but don't want to fvck you. Based on the pictures you had up on your profile, you were doing it to yourself to be honest...these chicks get 20+ messages a day, you gotta stand out in as many ways as possible to get in there...they are looking to fvck, and if they don't find you good enough looking to want to fvck, you're not getting anywhere...I mean I have had quite a few girls not give me their number, I'm probably at about 40-45% of the girls I talk to I get numbers from...its under half, and I am in excellent shape and a pretty decent looking dude...

Hit the gym and put up the best pics you can...I've gotten 80+ numbers at this point after about 6 weeks, and banged 6 girls, 5 of them on the first date...had 10 total meets and 2 or 3 flakes...should be having number 7 in the bag next week, and 2 of the girls were kind of a mutual we're not feeling it thing...

yeah.. i am trying to loose weight now.

i think what my problem is, is that i would ask for the number say. 3 messages in and my profile was an old copy and paste job from an old NN thread. so it was WAY too extreme and so was the c&p message.

so i have pretty much Burnt threw OKC. going to try POF now. i have an old pic with 2 girls in it. might not be my best but i will try that one out. i don't think i have a " best " photo. maybe because what i think of best photo is a pro photo.

on another topic.

there was this one women on there and she had ALL her " modeling" pictures up there.. was so funny to see, you could just tell she was trolling for attention. though she was fookin hot too. so.. i don't know why she would need to do it? meh.

drift king

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Here are only SOME of the actual chicks responses to the intro copy and paste message:

My roommate came into the room while I was looking at your profile and told me that if I didn’t message you, she would. Now, she’s straight, so that’s probably an empty threat but she does have an eye for pretty chicks so I’m totally going to trust my mom’s judgment on this one. Let me know if she’s correct or else I swear to sweet baby Jesus I’m going to fulfill my promise of shipping her off to the “resting” home. It's up to you to be a super-heroine, or else it’s Jello time for mommy….and a side order of strained peas and carrots. =). :devil:

This is the best message I've ever received! Haha defiantly cracked me up! I was always the super hero type :)

Lol wat?

lol thats sweet

LMAO Nice message!! I usually don't respond back to many people, but your message definitely made me laugh.......So your roommate is your mom or you confused me haha

Hey

That is by far the best opening message I have gotten on here. So I guess your going to have to keep her around a little bit longer. I'm Sam by the way. So how's it going ?

Ok... I'm ready to negotiate a plea deal on behalf of your beloved mother. Lets talk, see where it goes, and possibly prolong the trip to Gods waiting room for your lovely youthful looking mommy. Deal? ;)

Lol. Dont ship ur mom off. Lol. Most parents know there kids better than we know ourselves. So how are you doing?

Lol I'd have to say that has to be the best message i have gotten on here! I read your profile and definitely interested in getting to know you :)

Aaww that's awesome :),...im Alexandria

bahaha Now i cant be wonder woman everyday. but dont start swearing at dead babies and go turning your mother in to pudding or jello...or some other sweet treat. anyways lol...I'm Kristy, and you are?

LOL well thank you both I do appreciate that haha! I wouldn't send her quite yet talk to me for a bit and then you can see haha

That was an amazing first message lmfao.....omgggggg hahahahahah I choose heroins..

Haha that was the funniest message I've gotten. I'm Brooke btw and it's nice to kind of meet you! Thanks for actually reading my profile :)

First don't send your mom away your mom doesn't look like the jello type I think shes more ice cream and cake so sending her to a place with jello will just make her sad. I am Rachael, and happy belated 4th of July

lol wow

Hey so u call ur mother, your roommate? :D if u were telling the truth I'm very flattered! Haha. I'm sorry but now I'm on my way back to NY. I was in xxxx for 6 days and unfortunately did not have that much fun. Maybe the next time I come and if u will be single. 100% you'll be saved in my messages. Or if u come to NY, I'll be here for u :))!

Haha your cute lol

Dear sweet baby Jesus please let that resting home be run be shirtless male nurses! Lol also I happen to be super woman! Lol

hands down, by far the best message i have gotten on this site. glad someone on here can make me laugh. im kat, btw :)

Lol hi

i cant stop laughing. thanks i so needed that. I am jenny by the way and don't send your mom to a home.

Lol yes she is correct haha dnt do that to your mom

Hahahaaa omg I literally laughed out loud right now!!! This is the greatest message I've ever received. I'm going on a ledge here and telling u, u need to text me! Xxx-xxx-xxxx, bc I don't ever gey on here and I just hid my profile, so I need a super hero avenger in my life, so u.should text me, we don't want to disappoint mom! 3 Lucy

Awwww that was sooooo cute I love it

hahaha...well i will just have to save her day! lol but i really enjoy your humor!

I absolutly love your message!!!!

Hahaha lol I'm Andrea :)

Haha were you laying in your car bed when your roommate told you this??

This is probably the first message I had to read and re read lol! Just from your message you seem like a fun guy... how are you?

Lol so ur mom is your roomate? So u definately caught my attention :) do u know where zephyrhills is?

Lol that's the best first message I ever gotten

Hahaha dont send her off... My name is Ashley!

haha your funny, thats cute.

Haha well I'm glad you listened to your mom :)

Hahahaha this message made my night. Hahahahaha

lol thats great. is it your mom or roommate. how old are you?

Hello

Heyy, my names is Traci. Your profile made me laugh =) A good sense of humor is important. Hows life treatin ya on a Saturday night???

****No matter what chicks respond (or how short) you then reply to them your second email (third in total so far) copy and paste >>> (respond to their question if asked along with.) Hey there! You just saved my mom! How’s the site been treating you so far? =) (Your real name)

The chicks next response (fourth in total) is always a complaint about the site.

Your third and final email: A one sentence response to their ‘complaint’ along with this copy and pasted reply: I just joined. I’m not on here much. Give me your number and I’ll give you a call sometime. =) (your real name.)

The chicks last response will be their number. ***If not keep spamming the same routine and grabbing numbers then calling them in a day or two with a PLAN to meet before you call. EASY WORK.
i did everything you said except i didn't use your 1st email about sending mother to retirement home (only reason is that kind of humour doesn't work in europe.. we dont find it funny, more obnoxious but that's a different matter entirely) so i used your I' was thinking of a good opening message to send you then I thought to myself: Hmmm..This beauty looks like trouble... :devil:'

but so far no replies.. a lot of the women seem to think it's a copy paste line.. which it is so dont reply nor even ask if it's copy and paste.. how can i amend it slightly to get past this?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
drift king said:
i did everything you said except i didn't use your 1st email about sending mother to retirement home (only reason is that kind of humour doesn't work in europe.. we dont find it funny, more obnoxious but that's a different matter entirely) so i used your I' was thinking of a good opening message to send you then I thought to myself: Hmmm..This beauty looks like trouble... :devil:'

but so far no replies.. a lot of the women seem to think it's a copy paste line.. which it is so dont reply nor even ask if it's copy and paste.. how can i amend it slightly to get past this?

If you look good enough in your pictures trust me they'll forget all about caring if it's possibly copy and paste or not.

Try something that works for Europe. (I know that American humor doesn't necessarily translate well there and vice versa.)

Take out sending her to a resting home part and maybe just her telling you to write them and that if they don't respond your mom knows she's right that you are not a good son. (Something that works well in European culture.) You have to tailor the first message and experiment with what you start seeing gets more and better responses.

Your PICTURES are the main thing.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you need to wait a few days when the women are new members before you msg them this?

they're usually inundated with 100s of msgs the first few days.. it be quite easy to get your msg lost in the crowd and her to not see it.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls who ask you to tell them more stories are not "falling for it". You're just a source of entertainment. Free entertainment. They will forget who you are the second they get a topless photo from a guy who looks better than you.

The fact that NN condemns the women online, yet offers nothing but advice for how to get the attention of these bottom-dwellers is nothing but alien to me.

To each his own, but you are doing nothing more than vying for the attention of a useless human being. By vying for the attention of a useless human being, you are even more useless.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Girls who ask you to tell them more stories are not "falling for it". You're just a source of entertainment. Free entertainment. They will forget who you are the second they get a topless photo from a guy who looks better than you.

The fact that NN condemns the women online, yet offers nothing but advice for how to get the attention of these bottom-dwellers is nothing but alien to me.

To each his own, but you are doing nothing more than vying for the attention of a useless human being. By vying for the attention of a useless human being, you are even more useless.

They are basically there for quick lays if you do things right. It's not the end all be all. They're "starter" chicks. Chicks who you get used to BSing with or getting real life lays off of like having extra plates. If it doesn't work for some dudes or they don't care to do it no big deal.

Advice for real life? You learn (if you don't have much chicks in real life) how to deal with more and not care what they think. Being indifferent and only caring if chicks in real life care about you.

Since I don't have issues with meeting chicks nor with them in real life why the hell would I post advice about the same sh1t other dudes on here give advice for that most don't take regardless?

Here's some real life advice:

Work out. (Swimmers build is fine.)

Dress, groom, and look your best at all times.

Be confident in yourself and not need others to make you "confident".

Live your life the best you can and improve in all aspects.

Dump chicks, "friends" etc. who bring you down.

If you make mistakes. Try to LEARN from them and not repeat them. Learn and GROW from them.

Live your life for you and don't make anyone the whole of your world but part of it till you BOTH possibly grow and become one.

Reaction score
Good post Isiman84. I've been working directly with Ninja with my POF profile and he said a similar thing as you are about the race thing. I think my response rate gets "capped" a bit due to it. It blew my mind in the beginning because I know that If I ran into these women in the street, I would hardly have to put effort in to charm them, but POF gives women a ton of pre-selective power. It's close to impossible to play elusive and hard-to-get as you are the first to make direct contact. Women have the advantage from the beginning and they know it. Add to that the amount of messages an attractive woman gets on average and you create ego monsters.

I had to take a break from the site for a while. Now I'll send out messages on a slow night sometimes because I realized online dating should not be taken seriously, or used as a primary source for dating. Seriously, think about it: A woman who is so bad at finding/keeping a good man has to turn to meeting guys online. Either she is a shut-in, insatiable either sexually or egotistically, or has a horrible personality that any guy who is around her for more than five minutes gets repelled by.

This thread has great advice, perfect for the "quality" of women POF has to offer, but don't get your expectations up too high with the women you meet on it. Besides nothing beats the instant attraction of meeting someone in person as opposed to Online. It's like hunting for your food as opposed to online grocery shopping at a faulty website.