Plenty of Fish quick number grabs Vol. 2.Hoe!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
You can always switch them up or tweak them not to get picked up as spam every ten or so emails.

I would just make up the dumbest "complimentary" crap and send it out. The mom one works as some think your mom thinks the chick is great. And I guess they like the fact that "Mom approves".

Or maybe send out the toothpaste approval theme:

Like "10 out of 10 moms agree that you'd be a good girl to get to know....So what are you waiting for you adorable lil cutie you?"

You just test different "complimentary" quick first messages then ask how the sites treating them no matter what they respond.

The ones who respond back you simply tell them you aren't on the site much to comment on it to be honest. Feel free to give me your number and I'll give you a call sometime. =) (Your real name)

Friggin easy work.

You've got to have your absolute best looking pictures up. Doing activities etc. If a few chicks don't respond or don't like it who cares. You just worry about getting the number and the meet from the ones who do like it ASAP.
Lol, I got my tight T-shirt on that says "Diesel" underneath a gas pump on my chest as my huge "V" is on full display...seems to be pretty effective :)

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Starkwell said:
Boy, I've read some bad advice before but this one takes the cake. Anybody that has to spam chicks with unfunny copy and paste paragraphs really has no game and can't be original.
Numerous chicks on POF would disagree with you. Since they reply constantly to my "unfunny, unoriginal, no game" first messages. LMAO.

Women get hundreds of emails a day if they are good looking, and most of them on there aren't even worth the bother to write to. They get messages from hundreds of guys copying and pasting the same lame lines and can tell its a fake copy and paste.
Who cares. No one who doesn't take that nonsense seriously cares what they "like". They get copy and pasted regardless either way from other dudes. Like it or not.

Most women get the same ones from different men. They might find your message the funniest ever, but the next guy who writes them might be more funny than you. You can get blocked really easy with copy and paste and chicks do report them. POF also sets up dummy accounts to increase traffic and sign ups, but also to block the copy and pasters, spammers, and guys who are writing explicit messages.
You just make up a quick new one or tweak it by a few words. Copy and paste changed and spam pick up by POF avoided. Again who cares if they find the next guy "funnier" when you grab their number quick and let him go into an online conversation that she can use anything typed against him or find an even better email.

Also, lying about your height is not the right way to go. If you meet up with a chick expecting you to be over 6 foot and you show up at 5' 10" she will notice and could ruin your chances of getting laid. She doesn't want a guy her height or an inch taller if she happen to be tall herself. If you have to lie about your physical attributes or who you are, you are just insecure about yourself as a man.
Chicks are lying constantly and will keep on lying on that site period. They embellish. So can you. Equality brother.

Check out the profile and read what they have to say if they have anything. Write something that is really funny and original. Not lame and copy and paste. What might work on one chick may not work on another and you will be losing opportunities. And who knows if the chick you are spamming might be a total nut.
I spam the same way they choose who to respond to. Off of the pictures. Then if you feel like it you read their profile AFTER they respond. No time to waste reading. It never gets brought up as the number is gotten in four tops emails without ever mentioning anything about their profile nonsense.

Keep trollolololing!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Lol, I got my tight T-shirt on that says "Diesel" underneath a gas pump on my chest as my huge "V" is on full display...seems to be pretty effective :)

Chicks on POF don't respond to dudes who look good, work out, and show off the goods. They care about great profiles and finding the "one". LMFAO Hahahahaha

Dudes say: Why waste time on there with trashy women? I say: If you can get responses, numbers and quick meets for a pump and dump you just do it. No one should be looking for a wife on there. You just play the game like they do. "Believe" everything they say, meet, and use it for dry spells or to get more pvzzy, or learning to deal with more and more chicks.

Once you get it down you can run circles around that site.

Only issue is how good you look in your pictures and your location. If it svcks as far as their looks...I wouldn't bother.

Though if you have extended family in certain areas that you visit a lot (or go on vacation to) you just spam chicks in that area and get their numbers to meet up and have some more possible bangs on vacation.

If you're getting ready for a week in Florida or wherever you are going. Spam them a week before going. Get their numbers ASAP. Call them the next day and set up a meet for them to "Show you around".

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NN,

This sh!t is so easy, its like taking a baby's bottle away from them. Sent 5 or 6 messages to a HB8 with an awesome body(fellow gym goer) who told me I had her attention big-time after getting that msg...she also blatantly posted in her profile she does not want guys asking for her number after a few msgs. Sent a few msgs back and forth and in one she replied that I am funny, make her laugh :) oh yeah, good looking doesn't hurt either she said...

Asked what her schedule was looking like next week so we can grab a drink, she replied her nights are open pretty much any day, the told her to give me her number so I can call to confirm, and she gave it to me and old me to call or text so we can talk more...

Moral of the story, once the woman has decided she likes you, the profile warnings about what not to do don't apply anymore...

Reaction score
Oh no, don't mistake me NN, I don't share the sentiment of the doubters. The Spam email is working bro. I'm just not sure how many people on SoSuave are using the same spam email in the Georgia area. If I'm getting the vibe right Naughty the first spam email should be funny and complimentary? The words aren't that important?

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'weird' has been the most common response to that spam message so far.

perhaps british girls are more uptight than US girls.

What kind of age range are you targeting Naughty Ninja?

Also what do you do when they want to start up length conversations rather than hand out their numbers? i got one right now who wants to know all sorts of things, like what i do for a living etc...next her?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
BlackEricNorthman said:
Oh no, don't mistake me NN, I don't share the sentiment of the doubters. The Spam email is working bro. I'm just not sure how many people on SoSuave are using the same spam email in the Georgia area. If I'm getting the vibe right Naughty the first spam email should be funny and complimentary? The words aren't that important?

You've got to experiment with what works for an opener. (I don't know of anyone in Georgia who's used them. You can change them a bit in case.)

Use your absolute best looking/flattering pictures. (Someone had mentioned putting a bunch up on "mybestpic" first and choose the four highest rated.)

You don't want to keep trying to be "funny" or come off too wise azzed or trying to "outdo" her responses. (She'll either think you are a clown, just making fun of her, or if you look really good probably a fake profile and stop responding or get pissed and block you).

One funny semi-complimentary opener.

Spam it out and every ten spams change a word to avoid being picked up as spamming. (Don't go off as soon as you join let the profile sit a day or two before you do or the POF system will show messages sent in your outbox but not send them and you won't see anyone viewed you.)

After they start responding you simply ask them how the site is going for them with your real first name signed at the end. (Chicks 99% will reply as they love to "complain" or answer a question on how they are FEELING about the site. ( I just send that question all the time no matter if they even reply with "Thanks" "Ok" "What?" to the first opener as I don't rely on what they respond. As long as they do respond I hit them with the hows the site treating you question.) These chicks whether they "complain" or say it's ok know full well they are sloring it on there and so do I but I never let on to it.

Then when they respond I'll simply reply with a quick response about their "complaint" or whatever they say along with (in the same last response) I'm not on here much to be honest. Feel free to give me your number and I'll give you a call sometime. (your real first name) =)

If they find you attractive enough in your pics that's pretty much all it takes. If not you need to update your pics and put up better ones.

Once you get the hang of it you start getting so many responses, numbers etc. you become overwhelmed and just as picky as some of these chicks in who to call, answer, or texting let alone being able to reply to them all.

When you do call. Have a PLAN to MEET before you call. MAke the conversation like 5 minutes and you leave the call FIRST no matter how "cool" she seems or how "hot" she is. (That gives off the impression you are busy and aren't going to be up her azz. And she'll start wondering and being more attracted to you. "Depending on how good you are in quick conversation on the phone: sounding cool, relaxed, confident.)

You get as many numbers as you can handle per week so you simply don't care if one, two, or three chicks flake when you get the one, two or three who you can fit in to meet and start fvcking.

You simply have to be like a computer with no attachements and feelings towards no replies, some replies, the nonsense in profiles etc. Just like a telemarketer who keeps on keepin on. You keep spamming and collecting numbers, meeting as many as you can and fvcking. Simple

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
'weird' has been the most common response to that spam message so far.

perhaps british girls are more uptight than US girls.

What kind of age range are you targeting Naughty Ninja?

Also what do you do when they want to start up length conversations rather than hand out their numbers? i got one right now who wants to know all sorts of things, like what i do for a living etc...next her?

If they respond "Weird" I'd just respond like I always do. lol. Hey you. How's the site been treating you so far? John =) (Or whatever your real first name is)

you ignore it and go into your next message.

Or try a different opener that gives more positive first responses then follow up to their reply to it with the same asking them how the site is treating them question.

I've spammed from 18-39. Never had a negative or bad response. It also depends on how good you look in your pictures and if they are clear and close up. Fuzzy, or too far aren't as effective.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never gotten a bad response either...I think these girls are the weird ones...

On a different note, I have been using a response that is getting the women to give me their number without even asking...

After their reply to the hows the site treating you question, which is usually negative I respond with:

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I've only been on a few weeks, and have met a few cool people, but also had the misfortune of meeting a crazy psycho stalker chick...that was ummmm....interesting to say the least, lol.

Also have some women that send me nude pics in their first message...ummm...kinda weird...

Well, I get this feeling your luck is about to change, and you are getting ready to meet this awesome, good looking, cool guy...don't ask me why, I just have this feeling.... ;-)

Matt"

Their next message usually contains their reply...laughing and wanting to hear about the stalker chick...telling me "yeah I bet" u get a lot of nude pics and then something like "I like that feeling you have, text me xxx-xxxx :)"

Out of 6 times I sent this, 4 gave me their number the next msg without me asking the other 2 made it pretty clear all I had to do was ask for it and I would get it and dud with a simple follow up message...

Reaction score
I'm sending a PM NaughtyNinja.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spam and lie about my height saying I'm 5'11 when I'm really 5'10, so I suppose you'd say I have no game and am insecure.

Chicks dOnt seem to mind my lack of game or insecurities when I'm knocking the bottom out the same day I message them lol

Is this guy serious? Sounds like he knows everything.

I have many questions for this guy, mainly because my experiences are drastically different frOm the way this guy seems to think things "should" go. But my main question is why do u care if I'm getting laid by lying? I'm not playing for a sportsmanship award. This isn't high school anymore where I care what the other guys who don't get pvssy might think. If the girl responds to these exact methods that your convinced couldn't work, and they're begging me to fvck them days to hours after using these methods, then why should your input matter?

Starkwell said:
Boy, I've read some bad advice before but this one takes the cake. Anybody that has to spam chicks with unfunny copy and paste paragraphs really has no game and can't be original. Women get hundreds of emails a day if they are good looking, and most of them on there aren't even worth the bother to write to. They get messages from hundreds of guys copying and pasting the same lame lines and can tell its a fake copy and paste. Most women get the same ones from different men. They might find your message the funniest ever, but the next guy who writes them might be more funny than you. You can get blocked really easy with copy and paste and chicks do report them. POF also sets up dummy accounts to increase traffic and sign ups, but also to block the copy and pasters, spammers, and guys who are writing explicit messages.

Also, lying about your height is not the right way to go. If you meet up with a chick expecting you to be over 6 foot and you show up at 5' 10" she will notice and could ruin your chances of getting laid. She doesn't want a guy her height or an inch taller if she happen to be tall herself. If you have to lie about your physical attributes or who you are, you are just insecure about yourself as a man.

Check out the profile and read what they have to say if they have anything. Write something that is really funny and original. Not lame and copy and paste. What might work on one chick may not work on another and you will be losing opportunities. And who knows if the chick you are spamming might be a total nut.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does this guy keep referring to "game" as if it existed online thesame way it does IRL. Online game doesn't exist, and if it does then real online game is something similar to naughty ninjas method

You're typing words into a computer and sending them through the interweb to a pretty girls pic and a profile that's just as unoriginal as any other. To a chick that may or may not exist. This is a completely different world than real life

While you keep hardcore gaming these chicks I'll be standing over there in the corner being lame an gameless with a diff piece of pvss every night

I could easily get 100 one night stands in a year using NN method and am positive without a doubt that I wouldn't be nearly as successful using this guys method of being a genuine online Romeo lol

Starkwell said:
Yes, you will get messages from chicks on POF if you look good. If you look good on POF you get messages from chicks without even writing to them. It takes about 5 seconds to come up with original material if you have any real game and you will get numbers from them from your first initial message if you are any good. Spamming is a waste and can get you deleted, and you will lose in the numbers game. Spamming with unfunny copy and paste isn't original and is what guys do that don't have any original game.

Lying about your height and taking years off your age, isn't a good way to go because you can lose the chance of getting laid and if you get involved with a nut off that site, it could spell trouble for you. That just shows that you are insecure with who you are.

I wouldn't even attempt spamming with unfunny material because guys on here with no game will use it and these chicks will get the same stuff over and over. Then these guys sit and complain that they have no success on the site.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This method may work in a bigger city but in my town going for the number that quick is usually a fail unless the girl is really feeling you

On another note my buddy broke up with his griflriend last week he's already banged a chick from pof has 2 dates set up tonight and another for tommrrow. Guy looks like Jason Statham, I can't even get one date and he's got 3

:down:

on another note I'm glad he does cause he needs to get over his viper BPD ex

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't feel bad, I'd bang Jason statham too lol

I find it hard to belueve that going for the number quick wouldnt work in other towns. They deff have to be attracted to u to get a number. There's plenty of chicks who ignore me when I ask for their number on the 3rd message. It's a numbers game and you gotta just keep plowing forward. I'm convinced that getting into chit chat mode and having long convos before getting the number does 1 of 2 things aside from being time consuming-- 1) it bores the chick and makes her lose sexual interest. Being quick and nor giving them time to think keeps some mystery and drives up their sexual attraction since they're so used to most guys on Pof being too scared to make a quick move and being chit chatty... 2) it attracts chicks that aren't DTF, that wanna waste time, that just want attention or pen pals, etc. See if I'm talking to a chick that has to exchange life stories before giving thei number they probably aren't going to be as willing to fvck right away whereas one who gives her number immediately says to me she's more likely to fvck and not gonna waste my time

If your area just sucks and has no hot chicks I get that, but I don't think how quick you go for a number should be determined by ur town

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we're missing the boat in this thread. We've done 4 pages on how to jump through hoops and be super fun & creative...all to...what? Bag a HB5+ who is unemployed, has mental disorders, is a single mother, etc, etc?

I would much rather rub one off.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
I think we're missing the boat in this thread. We've done 4 pages on how to jump through hoops and be super fun & creative...all to...what? Bag a HB5+ who is unemployed, has mental disorders, is a single mother, etc, etc?

I would much rather rub one off.
Hmm...I only get 7's and up, so the easiness makes it worth it...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Working on some experimental douchy replies to these chicks to see if I can up response/interest rate. Will post findings.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want to improve on your results, you'll read this entire post.

I've been reading this thread for a few weeks now, and after finally joining Plenty of Fish and trying out some of the methods, I came to a few conclusions. While this may come off quite long, this is a lot of research I did for the betterment of the community.

First of all, I should give some background. I've been in the game for 8+ years, the last 4 of that spent between Dallas and LA. So I've earned my stripes. That being said, there's a few things I've learned in my time doing this stuff.

If a girl isn't initially interested in you for whatever reason, she's going to give you a lot less leeway for any weaknesses you might exhibit or mistakes that you make. In my case, the "for whatever reason" is my race. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume the majority of you guys trying this stuff are white, as I assume with any fellow PUAs I've received advice from over the years.

Before you cry foul and say "race doesn't matter," feel free to show me the hordes of profiles where girls say "no white guys." You'll grow a very long beard looking for one, cause they don't exist. Alright so we've established that. Anyways, back to the original point I was going to make.

I read Naughty Ninja's posts and anyone else who's contributed up to this point. Good Looking Loser as well. Multiple times. I did a few weeks of research before even joining the site. Did the "rate my face" stuff, determined which photos would attract the most attention, etc. I've been doing this long enough to know you can't leave anything to chance. It may not be pertinent to the situation, but I look like an NFL receiver so that shouldn't work against me.

So I joined the site, put up my best photos, and went to work. I used NN's opener, spamming that ish to every decent looking girl on the site. Every 10 messages or so I would change a few words to avoid the spam filter.

Imagine my surprise when I got roughly 3 replies the first few days. There were a handful from the UG's who would randomly message me, but not a lot of replies from the ones I sent the opener to. I thought maybe they couldn't get to my message due to all the guys hitting them up. Or maybe it wasn't getting sent b/c of the spam filter. I couldn't be sure.

My friend said I needed to be online more often so that I would show up at the top of the search results. I got a few more replies, but most weren't from the opener. The ones that were, very few got past the 2nd message. Eventually I got a couple girls to give me numbers, but most of them would say nothing after the number request. The majority were calling me out for copy and paste, or saying it was funny and then not replying after that.

So being the scientist/engineer that I am, what I decided was that I needed to make another profile to test my hypotheses. I grabbed a few Facebook photos of a guy from my college, who I would consider to be the 'white' version of me. Similar height, weight, etc. I used only three photos and nothing shirtless. I filled his 'About Me' section with Hangover quotes. I even included the one about not being allowed near a school or a Chuck E. Cheese. So I had literally no actual information about him included in the profile. Just a tall, decent looking white guy with Hangover quotes.

I started messaging the same girls who said nothing to my real profile. Instead of using NN's opener, I just said "Hey those are some (enter adjective here) photos! What's up?" That's it, nothing special.

Imagine my surprise when these b!tches start messaging me back within minutes. Minutes, my friend. Not only were they messaging me back, they were telling me how hilarious my profile was and were completely open to conversation and/or hanging out. Now here's where it got good. I decided since I was getting crazy results I might as well go for the gusto and ask for the number on the second message. Regardless of what they said, I replied with something short and then said "I'm not on here much but you seem like a cool person. Give me your number and I'll give you a call sometime. =)" Completely skipping the "how is the site treating you" part.

These girls didn't hesitate to give up the digits. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was giving up no real information about myself and they were giving me their numbers anyway. As far as race of the girls it ran the entire spectrum: white girls, black girls, didn't matter. And any girl who initiated contact with me, I asked for her number in my first message. Still got the digits. In less than two days I had acquired almost 20 numbers. Twenty! My real profile has gotten two numbers in the past week and a half. This one got 10x as many in 1/10 of the time.

I decided to take a page from what was working for "him" and use it for myself. I literally copied and pasted his profile stuff onto my real one, and mine onto his. He's still getting messages, I'm getting about the normal amount as I was before.

Another modification I made, after conferring with a friend (8+ years in the game as well) was to send shorter opening messages. I came up with my own opener which was only three lines, of which the first line would be something related to their profiles. The other two would be standard copy and paste stuff. I actually started getting more positive messages that way than with NN's opener. What was funny was that some girls who didn't reply to NN's opener actually replied to me sending a one-liner a few days later.

So I came to the conclusion that:

1) Being white, first and foremost, is your biggest asset. You will appeal to a larger segment of the demographic, and you're going to be given a lot more chances if you screw up along the way. It sucks for us minorities, but considering the racial history in this country it's not a big surprise.

2) Being tall (over 6'0" in both my profiles) will not work against you either. It means more girls are shorter than you, which increases your possibilities. Girls who were 6'2" were hitting up the fake profile out of the blue. This has been covered before.

3) Being decent looking is also a great asset. Once again, nothing new. If you're not in shape, then get in shape. The amount of girls I've gotten in real life who couldn't keep their hands off me has gone up since I started hitting the gym more. This will not happen if you have a beer belly or look like the wind could blow you away. You don't have to look like me or Good Looking Loser, but at least look like you give a crap about yourself.

4) Your opening message should be shorter. Considering the fact NN's message is three paragraphs long, they obviously know it's a copy/paste opener. Chances are they're not telling you because they think you look good enough, and are letting it slide. But if they're not that interested in you or your photos they definitely won't take the time to read it or will call you out. Nobody likes to read something that long if they don't have to.

5) Something personalized in the message doesn't hurt. I still do a copy/paste but I add something specific to them in front of it, which prevents them from disregarding it as spam. That way they'll actually read the whole thing. And if it's funny/clever enough they'll reply, which leads to a better response rate. Plus it's not that much work. This is a good chance to work on your PUA skills and ability to think on the fly.

6) Exposure, exposure, exposure. Being online A LOT will improve your results in every aspect. If you have the smartphone app (I don't), you can log in and just leave it on. You'll always be near the top of search results if you are recently/currently online. This makes it more likely for a girl to see your profile on her start page when she logs in. Having a lot of interests will help too. Also, if you're online you'll show up on her 'My Conversations' bar when you send her a message. Being the quick thinker I am, I figured out a way to help myself since I don't have the app. I downloaded a Firefox app that refreshes a tab of your choice. I log in to the site, set the app to refresh every couple minutes, which simulates me being at the computer, which keeps you logged in indefinitely. I've walked out the door, left the browser open and come back to a few messages.

Welp I think this is a good place for me to stop. Please feel free to share your thoughts on the matter.

Reaction score
LOL what I've noticed is women are the biggest liars ever..Saying one thing yet contradicting themselves doing something else