Plenty of Fish quick number grabs Vol. 2.Hoe!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I've gotten numbers, but most them did not turn into meet ups. I'm just skeptical that MM would make any difference from the way I've been doing it. I'm not really even sure how his method works besides a rough outline since no one has given me their log in recently. I was tempted to allow someone to sign into my account and even spam but honestly I don't trust guys that far. I believe your pic is the decisive factor and there is no method or special words other than to be humorous and spam lots of chicks. I doubt using a diffrent method from the one I use would make any difference.

The problem with most dudes is they spam a funny opener. Then they KEEP trying to be funny, try to "outdo" the chicks responses, or go into chat buddies and fail. No time for chat. One funny opener. (She got it that you're 'funny' one time. No need to overdo it.) then ask how the sites going for them? (Most will 'complain'. They can't help it.) Then tell them you aren't on the site much as your busy. Feel free to leave me your number and I'll give you a call sometime. (Your real first name) smiley face. Then you keep it moving. After a while you start seeing replies with phone numbers. You call with a plan to meet up. No long phone conversations. Meet and escalate.

All you have to do is look your absolute best you can in your pictures. If you are below 6ft fudge it by two inches taller, always mark you're seriously looking for a relationship, you want kids, and set email filters to not accept messages from those who messaged for intimate encounters, married, friends, activity partner, and chat. You have to play the 'serious' role.

As far as age. Best ages for dudes are 22 to about 35. Period. Most chicks set age restrictions on who can message them by AGE and distance. I look like I'm about 30 can get away with 27. If you look much younger you can say fck it. You aren't really looking for a relationship with online chicks and TRUST me you DO NOT WANT one. (Chicks on there after a certain age either won't reply regardless due to your real age(email restriction) and or how you look in your pictures. And a lot of the older ones close to your real age are literally chicks who I wouldn't even bother spamming. Though some in beach areas have to still look good.)

I personally know two chicks when I was on there who wrote to me and I already knew them in real life for a while. BOTH were COMPLETE relationship disasters with several dudes I know personally as well. When I used online dating a long time ago to meet extra chicks EVERY ONE I MET no matter how good looking or not was a NUT JOB. Coincidence? NOT. Since I had several months ago re-set up a profile just to mess around for responses and troll on POF for kicks I figured out quickly how to get replies and numbers right away. Talking with countless chicks as God as my witness they were all screwed in the head. Court cases, baby daddy drama, pregnant, you name it. I wasn't wasting time bothering to meet them. Just amusing myself. But I figured..Hmmm let me see if I can do the same thing using other dudes pictures and profiles and if it still works....and it did.

The users who I did decided to meet these chicks and are getting laid. I made SURE to tell which I'm sure they are FULLY aware of by now that online chicks no matter how hot or not they are even in person are messed up and riding the c0ck carosel and to NOT get involved with them but for the lay.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
DeviousDevil said:
Alright, this is my first post, but I just wanted to throw in here that I set up a POF account a couple months back and I had literally no success with it. Did a Google search, found NaughtyNinja and the dudes advice is gold.

My inbox is piling in with messages daily and I've got chicks texting me like crazy. I'm actually getting a little tired of it.

I have no real intention of meeting these girls for the very reason naughtyninja posted here:

NaughtyNinja:

This crap is just fun entertainment for me.

However, I would like to know if Ninja has a strategy for getting them NooDz?

I've no problem gaming these girls over message/text but closing that nood I'm clueless - any advice?

All you have to do is ask them for a pic of themselves for your phones "picture caller id". Some may send a regular pic. But If they think you are hot enough and or you are sexting with them most will send a nude one on their own or if they ask "why? what kind of pic do you want?" You can just respond: "Whatever you feel like surprising me with." ;P

First tell them to send you a pic of themselves for your "picture caller id". You may just get a surprise. (You may want to initiate if you WORK OUT and are CUT UP by sending them a shirtless pic from your phone. They'll get the hint.)

If it's a normal pic. When you are sexting them you can tell them to send you another pic. Tell. Not ask. They'll either just send a nude straight up or they'll ask like I said: Why? What kind?" To which you can reply. "Whatever you feel like surprising me with. ;P" You have to say fck it and just go for it. If they stop texting. fck em. You don't need to waste time with that nonsense they are trying to pull. If they aren't sending them to you TRUST ME they are sending them to another or other dudes.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
DeviousDevil said:
Alright, this is my first post, but I just wanted to throw in here that I set up a POF account a couple months back and I had literally no success with it. Did a Google search, found NaughtyNinja and the dudes advice is gold.

My inbox is piling in with messages daily and I've got chicks texting me like crazy. I'm actually getting a little tired of it.

I have no real intention of meeting these girls for the very reason naughtyninja posted here:

NaughtyNinja:

This crap is just fun entertainment for me.

However, I would like to know if Ninja has a strategy for getting them NooDz?

I've no problem gaming these girls over message/text but closing that nood I'm clueless - any advice?
Thanks for the "compliments" DeviousDevil. I'm curious as to know how all of a sudden you managed to "Google" NaughtyNinja being your a "new poster" who for some odd reason found the need to mention it's his "first post" when anyone can see that? Did you just happen to in your struggles on POF have a vision that said "Naughty Ninja Google him"? Let us all know exactly what you "Googled" to wind up in this thread. Excuse me for not buying it though. But thanks for playing! LMAO

DeviousDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Thanks for the "compliments" DeviousDevil. I'm curious as to know how all of a sudden you managed to "Google" NaughtyNinja being your a "new poster" who for some odd reason found the need to mention it's his "first post" when anyone can see that? Did you just happen to in your struggles on POF have a vision that said "Naughty Ninja Google him"? Let us all know exactly what you "Googled" to wind up in this thread. Excuse me for not buying it though. But thanks for playing! LMAO
Haha I got you bro. No, it wasn't as precise as "Naughty Ninja google that name". LMFAO

I put in something like "POF about me pua forums" something along those lines, I don't remember?

I actually found you a while ago and I tried one of your openers about them having the best profile and that I was going to message the owner of the site and put their profile on my fridge or something like that.

And when I saw the psychology behind your method it just made sense. Then it was as simple as finding your username, going to all the threads you've posted and reading more.

The one where you told meast to check his profile though is the one that helped the most. Meast posted his login info and I went looking. Saw how well it was working for him, did the same **** and sure enough, in came the messages.

Good **** man, really.

I showed my buddy your method and he's killin it now on POF before where he wasn't. lol

Thanks BTW for the advice on the pics. Much appreciated :rockon:

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at work now but when I have time I'll give you a good straegy for getting nudes. I've got about 90 in the past 2 months.

Muscleman if you want I'll send you a couple nudes of these chicks.

Of the 4 I've fvcked. The first was a 5. The second was a hb6. The 3rd is my regular fb now, and she's a hb7. The 4th is a hb7.5. You are right I think the hb 8.5s-10 are mostly there for attention, and the few who do want to fvck are hard to get. There's quite a few hb7-8s that have smoking body's and are DTF. Like I said I'll send you a few pics if you pm me your email

DeviousDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
I'm at work now but when I have time I'll give you a good straegy for getting nudes. I've got about 90 in the past 2 months.
Sick. Much appreciated man.

therussian

Don Juan
Reaction score
is there vol. 1 for this?

bad ass stuff right here. i always hated POF and i haven't used it in years, mainly because most women here in the phoenix area are straight up gross/fat. the hot ones on POF have their noses up so high because of such high demand for them. if i do online stuff its usually facebook and i get pretty good success rate outta that.

i'll have to give this method a try just for sh1ts and giggles and if it gets me a$$ then even better.

oh.. another question. the spam email.. i'm sure plenty of dudes from this site use that and i bet in my area as well. any ideas or where to get other ones? i suck at coming up with bs like that because i tend to overthink it and rewriting it until its worthless.

much appreciated.

DeviousDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe this is Vol. 1: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=194908

the hot ones on POF have their noses up so high because of such high demand for them.
Honestly dude, I've pulled some 9's and 10's using NN's openers and they work great. The girls are constantly telling me how they're tired of seeing the same old boring generic messages over and over again. NN's openers really break the ice and girls will tell me how those messages made their day, or how funny they are, how they love my sense of humor etc. so screw it I'd just say go for em.

oh.. another question. the spam email.. i'm sure plenty of dudes from this site use that and i bet in my area as well. any ideas or where to get other ones? i suck at coming up with bs like that because i tend to overthink it and rewriting it until its worthless.
I'd say just use them. I'm no expert though.

DeviousDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey NaughtyNinja,

Was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me with some witty/funny captions for my pictures on POF?

Starkwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Boy, I've read some bad advice before but this one takes the cake. Anybody that has to spam chicks with unfunny copy and paste paragraphs really has no game and can't be original. Women get hundreds of emails a day if they are good looking, and most of them on there aren't even worth the bother to write to. They get messages from hundreds of guys copying and pasting the same lame lines and can tell its a fake copy and paste. Most women get the same ones from different men. They might find your message the funniest ever, but the next guy who writes them might be more funny than you. You can get blocked really easy with copy and paste and chicks do report them. POF also sets up dummy accounts to increase traffic and sign ups, but also to block the copy and pasters, spammers, and guys who are writing explicit messages.

Also, lying about your height is not the right way to go. If you meet up with a chick expecting you to be over 6 foot and you show up at 5' 10" she will notice and could ruin your chances of getting laid. She doesn't want a guy her height or an inch taller if she happen to be tall herself. If you have to lie about your physical attributes or who you are, you are just insecure about yourself as a man.

Check out the profile and read what they have to say if they have anything. Write something that is really funny and original. Not lame and copy and paste. What might work on one chick may not work on another and you will be losing opportunities. And who knows if the chick you are spamming might be a total nut.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Starkwell said:
Boy, I've read some bad advice before but this one takes the cake. Anybody that has to spam chicks with unfunny copy and paste paragraphs really has no game and can't be original. Women get hundreds of emails a day if they are good looking, and most of them on there aren't even worth the bother to write to. They get messages from hundreds of guys copying and pasting the same lame lines and can tell its a fake copy and paste. Most women get the same ones from different men. They might find your message the funniest ever, but the next guy who writes them might be more funny than you. You can get blocked really easy with copy and paste and chicks do report them. POF also sets up dummy accounts to increase traffic and sign ups, but also to block the copy and pasters, spammers, and guys who are writing explicit messages.

Also, lying about your height is not the right way to go. If you meet up with a chick expecting you to be over 6 foot and you show up at 5' 10" she will notice and could ruin your chances of getting laid. She doesn't want a guy her height or an inch taller if she happen to be tall herself. If you have to lie about your physical attributes or who you are, you are just insecure about yourself as a man.

Check out the profile and read what they have to say if they have anything. Write something that is really funny and original. Not lame and copy and paste. What might work on one chick may not work on another and you will be losing opportunities. And who knows if the chick you are spamming might be a total nut.

Why waste time with original messages when spamming is much more efficient.

Who takes these chicks seriously by sending them copy and paste over writing original material?

I make my own original spam material. There's the "original" they crave.

As long as you look good enough in your pics they'll reply.

You play the numbers game.

If you don't like it or don't think it would work for you or wouldn't bother to begin using POF to get extra chicks, then just don't. Simple.

Starkwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Why waste time with original messages when spamming is much more efficient.

Who takes these chicks seriously by sending them copy and paste over writing original material?

I make my own original spam material. There's the "original" they crave.

As long as you look good enough in your pics they'll reply.

You play the numbers game.

If you don't like it or don't think it would work for you or wouldn't bother to begin using POF to get extra chicks, then just don't. Simple.
Yes, you will get messages from chicks on POF if you look good. If you look good on POF you get messages from chicks without even writing to them. It takes about 5 seconds to come up with original material if you have any real game and you will get numbers from them from your first initial message if you are any good. Spamming is a waste and can get you deleted, and you will lose in the numbers game. Spamming with unfunny copy and paste isn't original and is what guys do that don't have any original game.

Lying about your height and taking years off your age, isn't a good way to go because you can lose the chance of getting laid and if you get involved with a nut off that site, it could spell trouble for you. That just shows that you are insecure with who you are.

I wouldn't even attempt spamming with unfunny material because guys on here with no game will use it and these chicks will get the same stuff over and over. Then these guys sit and complain that they have no success on the site.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Starkwell said:
Yes, you will get messages from chicks on POF if you look good. If you look good on POF you get messages from chicks without even writing to them. It takes about 5 seconds to come up with original material if you have any real game and you will get numbers from them from your first initial message if you are any good. Spamming is a waste and can get you deleted, and you will lose in the numbers game. Spamming with unfunny copy and paste isn't original and is what guys do that don't have any original game.

Lying about your height and taking years off your age, isn't a good way to go because you can lose the chance of getting laid and if you get involved with a nut off that site, it could spell trouble for you. That just shows that you are insecure with who you are.

I wouldn't even attempt spamming with unfunny material because guys on here with no game will use it and these chicks will get the same stuff over and over. Then these guys sit and complain that they have no success on the site.

Thanks for the advice. I can assure you it's duly noted. LMAO

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starkwell said:

Your advice is pretty bad. I have been spamming for years, fudging my age, I don't lie about my height because I don't need to,and nothing you said has ever happened. I tried reading profiles and sending talilored messages and it didn't make one sh!t of difference because it's all about your pic, whether the girl responds. It's a numbers game and reading girls BS profiles and typing custom messages reduces your numbers.

The only thing that will really hurt you is if in person you don't look convincingly as good as your pics.

B

BeDJ

Starkwell said:
Yes, you will get messages from chicks on POF if you look good. If you look good on POF you get messages from chicks without even writing to them. It takes about 5 seconds to come up with original material if you haveany real game and you will get numbers from them from your first initial message if you are any good. Spamming is awaste and can get you deleted, and you will lose in the numbers game. Spamming with unfunny copy and paste isn't original and is what guys do that don't have any original game.

You are absolutely right!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Your advice is pretty bad. I have been spamming for years, fudging my age, I don't lie about my height because I don't need to,and nothing you said has ever happened. I tried reading profiles and sending talilored messages and it didn't make one sh!t of difference because it's all about your pic, whether the girl responds. It's a numbers game and reading girls BS profiles and typing custom messages reduces your numbers.

The only thing that will really hurt you is if in person you don't look convincingly as good as your pics.
The "new" poster is trollololing.

As if he thinks chicks on there aren't lying uh..."embellishing" on their own profiles.

As if wasting time sending tailored messages to each chick on there with spectacular "game" works in getting "quality" in abundance....on POF no less! Hahahahaha. Hilarious!

A dude who doesn't give a damn just spams, plays the embellish game, grabs the number quick, sets up a meet as soon as possible, hits and quits.

If posters want to do it their own way. Fine. You do what works for you. Simple.

Reaction score
Hey NaughtyNinja what's some other suggestions on 1st email/spam intros? Your advice is already getting me more positive feedback than when I tried meeting women on Okcupid months back. I'm new to online dating and this is really kind of fun and most importantly IT'S QUICK AND SIMPLE.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this doesn't work...just sent out about 10 emails on OKC the last 15 minutes and have gotten 3 responses already, with 2 of them being:

"Best message ever!!" and "Quite possibly the most entertaining message I have ever received on here!!"

This message should be in the hall of fame...hahaha

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Yeah, this doesn't work...just sent out about 10 emails on OKC the last 15 minutes and have gotten 3 responses already, with 2 of them being:

"Best message ever!!" and "Quite possibly the most entertaining message I have ever received on here!!"

This message should be in the hall of fame...hahaha

You can always switch them up or tweak them not to get picked up as spam every ten or so emails.

I would just make up the dumbest "complimentary" crap and send it out. The mom one works as some think your mom thinks the chick is great. And I guess they like the fact that "Mom approves".

Or maybe send out the toothpaste approval theme:

Like "10 out of 10 moms agree that you'd be a good girl to get to know....So what are you waiting for you adorable lil cutie you?"

You just test different "complimentary" quick first messages then ask how the sites treating them no matter what they respond.

The ones who respond back you simply tell them you aren't on the site much to comment on it to be honest. Feel free to give me your number and I'll give you a call sometime. =) (Your real name)

Friggin easy work.

You've got to have your absolute best looking pictures up. Doing activities etc. If a few chicks don't respond or don't like it who cares. You just worry about getting the number and the meet from the ones who do like it ASAP.