Personal DJ Bootcamp

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah its always the chick thats was with your homie, theres a chick that was gettin pretty close to me and she went out with my friend, sometimes i wonder if thier doing it on purpose, lol

but yeah mesa, if you like somebodys style, and how they interact. just observe them , i wouldent like walk up behind them and smell them and poke them with probes, haha but you know, sometimes i even have a little sheet of paper to jot down things that that person does or says , just so i wont forget.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, can't say much for today. I did enjoy the day tho, said hi to several people, even old people walking on the sidewalk :)

I was relaxed and cheerfull all morning, laughed alot and made other people laugh :) All in all, it was a good day! And I tried my best to 'live in the moment'!

Until next time!
Mikelo2k

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost your either in or out man, what will it be?

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok the new mission for now is this: I want everybody to commit a day to Spontinuity. By that i mean try your best to not plan anything on this day, i mean dont take it to the extreme so that it would put you in danger but you know. If you usually have a schedual you go by try to do what you feel rather than go by this schedual. What i really wanted this to connect to was your thoughts. Sometimes , maybe not for all of you, you might look in your mind to try and fing the words you use or the actions you do . Try to say your words and do your actions as natural as possible. By natural i mean trusting your intuition, dont hesitate to say or do an action , if it comes up all of sudden and you feel this is whats going to come out as an expression then just let it come out. Try not to second guess anything.

Also what were going to do is introduce ourself to 5 people, hot chick , a dude, a friend , an aunt, whoever . Just work on letting your words come out natural. Im going to suggest this but you can use what ever you want to use to introduce yourself. 5 people is not the maximum

" Its good to see ya, My name is ____ "

remember its also good to practice the other excercises so you wont lack in , say... living in the moment. You know what im saying?

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today is my day of spontanuity. I'm already feeling great and I'm excited.

I'll check back in with a FR later.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this week has gone alright but it could have been better, i was holding back because i felt hella uncomfortable for some reasion, im not doing anything this weekend , and the neighborhood that i live is had basically no civilization lolz so next week when school starts im going to start relaxing more so things cam come out naturally, or thats what im hoping what will happen. I did introduce myself to 3 people so far, its fun, people dont really expect shyt like that , the faces i get are priceless, hah

last friday i started my day of spontinunity, i dident even set my alarm clock for the morning and i woke up hella late. I had to take my food and my tooth brush to school. haa. It was kinda fun.

but im going to really start getting on this next week , im slacking

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mesarectoverb

im giving the excercise assignments to you, so if you want us to do a excercise that you would like to do , or change up the missions a little , go ahead. and you can give it up when ever you feel.

i dont even know if other people are still in this, but ahwell, lets do this, haha

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooooh, Responsibility... I like it.

Ok gang, This week's "mission" will be a little different.

Everyone has to improve one aspect about themselves, be it hair, clothing, style. Once you change something for the better, it will give you a confidence boost. And with this new found confidence, it will be easier to approach people.

And now for my FR - My saturday SUCKED. Today will be better, because I'm going to randomly surprise the same girl as before, by randomly taking her out to lunch. (The on/off guy is out of town for a week :))

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
niceee "mission" mesa, i know exactly what im improving...!

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you have to say what you're improving so we know!

I'm going to improve my posture and poise. I want people to notice me when they walk into a room.

I'm also being observant and "living in the moment" still. I'm becoming aware of how people interact and how to make them happy.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OHH yeah i have to say ...... haha

i was trying to be a mystery or something

hahah

well sometimes i get nervous and when i talk to a chick or when im doing something that has to do with communication, i talk fast or if im lucky i studder, and its a big! turn of i found out.

ive noticed that the succesful guys with chicks here have a smooth low talking ability to them, and their words stand out more because of it.

so im going to talk much slower, and listen to the words i say.

and im going to stay of this comp because its becomming a habit thats not helping me.

nice mission again mesa!!

maybe im going to improve my typing skills also, i suck, haha

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool :) Good luck to ya both!

I'm going to keep a straight, chest-out posture all day today. Thanks for reminding me mesarectoverb! I was beginning to neglect my posture by accident ;x

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
today was nice!

started it of neglecting my improving goal by talking fast but i noticed it and i slowed down, i started to breath slow when i talked to people and that made it work out fine for the rest of the day.

what im trying to do is let things come out naturally , usually i try and search for things to say in my head, and that messes my game up hella, but im practicing to try and live fully in the moment.

but yeah i havent been doing any extreme DJing ( what ever that is ) ive just been practicing my convo skills with people, watching their body language, its crazy , try and look at the body language while your talking, and the EYES, crazy stuff.

i dont really try PUs in school and number closing because the schools so small i wouldent wanna have one chick and be seeing her around all the time! kinda gets old, so its fun just messing with all different kinds of chicks with C & F and all of that .

ahh boring results, exciting life

its raining im going to go listen outside, late

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome!

My today sucked harshly.... All I did was perfect my Halloween Costume

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today, I want you to go out, alone, to a local coffee shop, mall, or anywhere where people gather to talk. As SOON as you spot a girl that you consider to be at least a 7 out of 10 in attractiveness walk straight up to her, IMMEDIATELY, and say exactly this...

"Excuse me. Hi, my name is ____. -Pause with a smile- And yours is?" (Offer your hand to shake)

When she tells you her name and after your done shaking hands, continue with...

"Well, Jessica (whatever her name is), I just wanted to come over here to tell you that I think you are stunningly beautiful. -Pause with a smile- Take care."

Then walk away. Don't worry about her reaction, it doesn't matter. Don't worry about getting her number, it doesn't matter. Don't worry about any kind of follow up. It doesn't matter. It's fine to be nervous. It's fine to mess up when talking to her. It's fine if you shiet your pants and it leaks on her shoes. It doesn't matter if any of that happens so long as you go for it. Just do it for simple pleasure of the experience itself.

Do this 5 times today and post the results. No excuses. I don't care if you're in Cambodia and don't know the local language. Do it anyway. You give me an excuse, I know you're not serious and you can find someone else to try and help you.

Ain't nothin to it but to do it. Let us know what happens!

-Shadow

i read this on another post, im going to do it today, hahah

OneByOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so this FR is from yesterday coz i was too tired to type it up yesterday, anyway the day was great, i went to a leaving party for my friend i remember i sat down next to erm girl1 and she grabbed my hand and started caresing it, and eventually over a period of an hour she was kissing my hand and biting it, an looking at me staright in the eye while doing it, awww what a turn on, lol anyway i went an sat down on the floor with her and it wasnt long before we were kissing, so to get some private time we decided to go for a "walk", we went through the different rooms of the building but we didnt get far ;) before long we were making out full on, i had no control over my hands lol, anyway the point is well, there kinda isnt a point i just wanted to brag lol

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha

you motha....f

haha naw jk

you made it sound really simple for that chick to be all over you . was it simple?

ohh what i want to know , was there alot of eye contact>?

just curious

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know about you guys but im freakin lazy

i dont feel like writing anything, all this HW , haha ahh but

today was cool

from start to end i was more active than i usually am, i was talking to everybody, that was avaiable to talk to , trying to get my conversation skills worked.

Ive slowed down my speech and my talking is so much smoother than it used to be.

at times i still feel uncomfortable, but its cool because i notice it quicker than i used to and i snap myself into a mood where i feel better.

I approached about 2 chicks with that thing i said i was going to say that i found on another post, its really fun.

Im going to try and do something different, that makes me uncomfortable everyday. From the smallest like taking a path to class i havent took, or higher like approaching random cuties.

I found out that if i just relax and trust myself to just let my words and actions come out, it feel so much more natural.

another day , another oppertunity

YouArentMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in on this, and I will start doing all 3 excerises tomarrow, hopefully all 3 of them will be completed tomarrow, and I will post a report afterwards. Also, I am bringing my digital camera I just bought today, so I will be using the line, "Hey want to take a picture with me?" alot tomarrow. Wish me luck!