Personal DJ Bootcamp

OneByOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RawkinKaoticStyle
hahahaha

you motha....f

haha naw jk

you made it sound really simple for that chick to be all over you . was it simple?

ohh what i want to know , was there alot of eye contact>?

just curious

Actually it was kinda simple but then again i've bin macking this girl for a while now, i think its just coz she broke up with her bf,
oh an there was huge amounts of eye contact, the next day my friend sad every time he turned round we were looking deep into each others eyes, lol

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, Sorry I haven't been on for a few days due to the freak weather here and my power being out. But tomorrow, I'll be sure to do the whole approach thing Rawkin..

I'm excited as fuhk, but I better be off to do some math homework.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the past 2 days were awesome

im starting to get the hang of living in the moment and now worrying to much about what i should or shouldent do.

conversations seem so simple, its hard though because since its becomming a habit, if i dont live in the moment its like candy and i might get addicted to that, then ill be back to not living in the moment , when im thinking all the time with out doing.

some shyt like that

but yeah , everyday im trying to not do something i did the day before so i can get myself out of the confort zone i might create.

I aproached like 6 chicks with that one thing about, its cool because i feel that nervousness rather than going everyday doing the same thing.

Ive also been observing conversations ALOT and i really found good results, i found out that , when ever you have a girl and a girl talking almost ALL THE TIME its about them selves, not themselvs as both of the girls i mean their individual self, The word "I" comes up soo much.

I fell today
I saw a cute guy the toher day
I got sexed

then the other chick will build on that by saying her 'I"'s

Oh you got sexed " I " got sexed also

and they will keep goin like that

possibly , they dont even care about the other person and their experences, they just care about them selves, but if the chick is intrested she might say, Oh you got sexed, where in the but?"

ive observed the guys also and the guys always seem to either joke around , or talk about a subject. They dont say the word I that much, They keep a convo going with one subject, and it changes alot. The subject changes. They go from subject to subject.

I dont know if this is right for all but you know its what i observed, just listen to 2 chicks chatting and listen to what they say, who is it about? How many times do they say the word 'I "

so maybe since chicks are soo used to talking to a chick that is always talking about her self , us DJ can listen and not talk about our selvs much and make convos of their lives , since they like to talk about it soo much.

hmmm, its just like what i was thinking

oh mesarectoverb you should change the excercise or give it to somebody else, people might get bored if its on one thing to long , ya knoe

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'll do one more mission and hand it off...

Snag at least one number. It's time to be exciting and really put your DJ skills to work. It's actually very easy to get female's numbers if you say the right things.

So, Have fun, and go get some!

chocolate_rice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mesarectoverb
Ok, I'll do one more mission and hand it off...

Snag at least one number. It's time to be exciting and really put your DJ skills to work. It's actually very easy to get female's numbers if you say the right things.

So, Have fun, and go get some!
I guess I'm in. I'll start with all the missions on Monday. I really liked that story with the guy betweent he two Tigers. And what kind of "right things" should I say when asking for a number?

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just use some 70/30 interest levels and stuff.

Read the bible.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
say , i gotta go , give me your number

im going to do the mission on mon

even though i dont like numbers, not that i dont like the pick up i love the pick up i just dont like calling people , so i guess its all going to be for fun and experence, haha

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an interesting idea, ive decided to join up.

I did the misssion with the number yesterday, easily the hottest girl in our school HB9.5, she was looking through my phone and i told her to put her number in it and she agreed straight away. If you have noone else to pass it on to then i will do it.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
niccee SAMMO, you have ladies wrapped around your finder ay , haha

i guess you have the excercise now, so assign anything

im going to mix MESA'S excercise and something else, im not going to come on the comp untill i appraoch 5 chicks, just because im spending way tio much time on the comp, talk to you all later

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually keep this thread going. I'm interested.

It's getting quite interesting so I guess I'm in.

kilgoretrout

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll join, I'm gonna go out and smile att 50 people, right now, without any hesitation!

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dayum you guys are still here right??

but anyway, i got to approach my 5 people, it was cool , but i really need to stop hesitating i did that alot i found when i ignor that hesitating feeling things come out natural for me, but **** i dont even know if you peeps are still here , ahah oh well

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took a quick look through this BC here, and I like it so I'm gonna join, I really liked the reading material on the first thread too. If I start now I should start from the beginning right? IF so are these all of the missions, or am I missing some?

- 50 smiles
- Improve 1 thing about u
- 5 approaches
- #close

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HEYYYY Microphone Fiend

WHATS going on man

ok cool , i just wanted to know if everybody was still in on this

we all just need to remember to respond

but Microphone Fiend the 5 approaches one wasent in there that was just something i had to do to get me of the comp , but i guess it would only heighten your skill.

there was also LIVING IN THE MOMENT

but yeah , dont feel like you have to finish all the excercises, theres no time limit on them.

im going to see if i can get some more reading material

peace!

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah, I haven't been here for awhile... Too busy going out with my friends...

It's excellent to see that we have some more participants! Keep this thing going!

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
today was pretty cool for me, what i noticed about myself is im either self conscious a little or im caring what other think of me to much, im really relaxed but when i get into school i feel a little uncomfortable.

im going to work on relaxing tomorrow

its not that big that it messed with my DJing i still got an approach in today

i saw this chick and it went like this

hey!
hi
whats your name
im chick
yeah, well chick your stunningly beautiful
she smiles and says thanks
not as beautiful as me thought but you up there
and we both laugh
she asks what grade im
i say , i dont go by grades, im a student like you
we laugh again

yeah it was a quick convo, im just trying to get constant with approaching so im not that uncomfortable

ahh then while i was on the bus ride home i see this cute little baby, im like always just listening to the convo she was having with a guy that seemed to have a little AFC tendencys, he was being very nice , but hey maybe it works for him, so i remember that this chick approached me awhile ago, but i dont say anything because shes having a convo.

then after awhile she says, " you just moved here last year right "
im like yeah
then i say , hmm yeah i remember you
i say some pety convo but i was looking in her eyes hard
their thoes cute big ass eyes, haha

so the fools she was talking to eventually leave the bus and i had an oppertunity, i know she had a BF( from my ease dropping ) so i kinda avoided conversation, but i tryed to keep my body language open , i really should have just started convo just to practice but i let a BF get to me ... i learn for now on im not going to create any bull**** barriers that prevent me from talking to a chick , im just going to do it

but yeah i just need to relax

hey somebody create a new excercise, who has it now?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in...

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah thats what they all say! hahah

but you make the excercise for the next couple of days , i dont think anyone else is....

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the last 2 days were pretty intresting for me, because i find myself to be very uncomfortable at times i devoted these last 2 days to just relaxing, no matter what happened, i just wanted to stay relaxed, i dident want to care about DJing or C&F lines none of that ish, i just wanted to relax.

it crazy because when i did this , everything seemed to come out soo much smoother, it felt natural and everything , i just found that if i just relax it will be cool , but still most of the time i do get uncomfortable.

i was sitting in class and this chick sitts infront of me , and i think i spoted this new signal of body language, when the chick is stretching her body parts back to you when you sit in back of her , almost as if she is trying to get closer to you, ive watched other chicks in the class and this hasent happened and chicks that i know are intrested in me seem to do this, maybe im on to something maybe im not

she finally turns around to spark up a conversation with me, that dident suprise me , i knew she had a little intrest, and she says some stupied junk like, hey what was that page, but i iggnored that pety talk and i instantly touched her nails saying , whoa if i scratch them like this will the glitter come off, and i started to scratch them ( she had a crazy nail job done ) she says no they wont, check out this nail and i kept touching her fingers playing with them making good kino untill the devil brang us to attention, it was cool i just relaxed and trusted myself that im comfortable.

but yeah ive had lots of conversations in the past days and meet lots of people i dont want to get into to much because i dont feel like typing .

basic thing thats halping me now is trusting myself to do something , or saysomething, usually im thinking in my head weather something is right or wrong, i guess thats because of the social programming thats going on, but im trusting myself .

but yeah , where are you guys at , post some of your results , SHYYYTT

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome RawkinKaoticStyle! Good to see you're sticking with it!

I have not been around much lately, goin out with friends, working out and making sure i eat every 3 hours along with lots of school and other work i must do.... eh u get the point :p

And about that 'stretching backwards' thing, I have also noticed some girls do this and look back at u and smile. Or for example, one girl kept putting her arms and touching this one guy she liked (who sat behind her) and pulling his hood and **** ;p Interesting to say the least!

I think i'll start DJing practice tomorrow, that is if I remember :p

Keep it up all! Peace.