OMG I just beat the crap out of some guy...

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of using a bit of TACT knowing that you could inflict serious damage to the guy, you decided to carry over your rage from somewhere else and became a VIGILANTE.

Yeah, you dished out street justice but now your posting on here to drum up some support that what you did was right..

Imagine what you'd do if you saw a father spank his kid. BAM!!!!!
If some starving kid stole a wallet from an old granny. BAM!!!!

I don't envisage you metting out the same justice if it was a chick beating up her BF..

There is no room in civilised society for your kind... NO ROOM..

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where the **** do you get off? DID YOU EVEN READ THE REST OF MY POST? HOW ABOUT MY REPLIES?

Of course you didn't, because you're sitting on your high horse, right now, looking down at all of us peons who have made mistakes in our life. Grow the **** up. I've only EVER hit two people in my life. This dude, and another college punk who thought it would be funny to try and beat up the little indian kid (me.)

I'm not trying to drum up support for what I did you ass. I'm CONFESSING for something which I felt was VERY WRONG. So jump off your damn broom for a second and realize that people make mistakes. Oh yeah, I forgot, you live in a perfect world where you are the supreme vision of how people should act. Give me a break.

Lay off! I already feel bad enough about it, as it is. Maybe if you bothered to READ the entire damn thread before making your pompous ass response you would have seen that I'm posting here because I feel like I've done something extremely uncharacteristic of myself.

Also, you don't know me. You've never seen me. You know NOTHING about me. What if I told you that I'm an accomplished musician (vocalist), a AAA hockey player, a straight A student, a med-school shoe-in, a soup kitchen volunteer, a red cross volunteer, and a an active part of my student government? What you got? Have you ever contributed 4 hrs of your life a week to helping people who need it? Have you ever been performing infront of the pope? Have you ever played with NHL draft picks in a scouting tournament? Pursued a double degree in Physics and Physiology? Been offered a scholarship for pre-med?

Judge me over the internet...totally immature. Sit behind your electronic facade and judge people by a sinlge act that they tell you about on an internet forum. Classy.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There you go again nish!!..... BAM....

You should calm down and get some anger management or something.. I'm not saying this out of some need for a witty response. I seriously think you should...

I'm not at all impressed by your "Alleged" accomplishments when at the end of the day, you beat some guy senseless.. As if your "Alleged" stellar track record affords you priveledges others do not have....

I have read the entire post, and frankly, my response is still valid. You just didn't get the message. You should at least come to terms with what you did and take some much needed criticism rather than expect some sort of sympathy for your confession.

Sometimes I help by telling people what they want to hear, and sometime I have to tell people things they don't want to hear...

Last edited:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Well, he DID show remorse for what he did right from the start. I really don't think trying to make him feel guilty over something he already feels guilty about it beneficial in any way.

He was wrong for letting his own frustration and anger impact his behavior, and he realizes that's what happened and that it was wrong. He wasn't wrong for trying to intervene and stop what he was seeing...but he could have at least tried to do it in a non-violent way. It's possible if he did that he would have ended up getting physical anyhow, but he should have addressed things differently first. I think he realizes that now...and hindsight is 20/20.

I just think it's kind of pointless to make him feel even more like crap than he already does.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats right Wyld... let your motherly instincts cuddle and caress him into your loving and caring bossom...

I think you adding your 2 cents on this board is kinda pointless, but you're still here?

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess ill be the one to go against all the people here and say that what you did was not right.

I remember the line from the all time classic movie "The Godfather" where everyone is eating food at the table, then Carlo tells his wife Connie to shut up then Sonny gets mad (brother of Connie) and he says to Carlo "don't ever tell my sister to shut up"

Then it was non other than Sonny's own mother who tells Sonny "hush, don't interfere"

the moral there is the old age rule of don't intefere in the business of couples, whether you are the dad, mother, brother etc. The mother in the movie knew her role and that she wasn't supposed to be getting involved. Don't rub your nose in the business of a man and his woman, let them sort out their problems by themselves. Do you want your mom rubbing her nose in the business of your relationship with your girlfriend? how about her mom? dad? sister? obviously not!

So not only did you interfere with that guy and his woman when you had no business doing, you went ahead and beat the guy up which could land you in jail. You knew not their problems. For all we care the girl could have been acting like a mayor B|atch and she was driving the guy crazy (women do that to men), you don't even know!

next thing you know they made up and were sleeping together the next day. Happens all the time! 1 day is argument, days later they make up!

Just a few months ago I saw a guy driven mad by his girl, she was acting like a mayor b|atch. This was at school and people passed by and looked in amusement. Nobody said a thing as the guy screamed at the girl, neither did i. It is not my business to get involved or to play hero and tell the guy "hey don't scream at the lady" I don't even know if she is a lady or a b|tch, do you know if that girl from the guy you beat up was a lady or a b|tch?

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
like i posted earlier, i recently beat up a guy, and i thought i was doing the right thing and even went and reported the whole incident to the police. eventually i got charged, and am in the process of trying to get the charges dropped.

your situation seems a lot more justified, but nonetheless, next time i would recommend not getting involved at all; for your own safety, because you really don't know what's going on, and because it could kill your future.

i am also a pre-dental student (similar to your pre-med plans), and also have a long list of volunteering and leadership activities, etc on my resume. if you know me in real-life, i'm a role-model student in school, and have a pretty flawless rep, have received scholarships, etc. but you gotta realize that having a criminal charge in your record could jeopordize your acceptance to medical schools, etc and even may come up in job interviews in the future.

i commend what you did. but you gotta be selfish in these situations, as sad as it is...especially if you live in the states, it is very easy for the situation to turn on you, and fast. in fact, i wouldn't even call the cops, because that can get you in deeper trouble than you could ever imagine.

i realized i acted more out of emotion than logic. my actions were illogical and immature, and i took the situation personally; i can see certain similar aspects with your situations, how you acted out of emotion. just be careful.

at the same time, you gotta take this opportunity to reflect on how you will approach a similar situation next time. i agree with what Lit said too...i actually knew a guy who was conned into a situation where he thought he was helping the girl out and they killed him. a guy i used to hang out with in high school ...they robbed him then shot him in the back with a shotgun ...it was on the news, but they've yet to find the guys who did it. what Lit is saying is absolutely true, especially if you're in the wrong part of town.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, even cops yell out "Freeze!" before shooting a guy.

Congratulations on intervening (at least you didnt stand back and watch), but next time, do it because you care, not because you're angry at yourself.

tx_interface

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
dumbass.

and I mean that in the most sincere way possible.

You aren't very street smart. You don't know this guy. What if he was a world class fighter and just proceeded to pounce on you? What if he was carrying a knife or better yet a gun? And her you come trying to save the day, for a girl you don't know and get killed. What if she just got done sucking his dad's ****? Would you look at the situtation any differently?

There is a reason you pay taxes... Call the police and let them deal with it if you are that damn concerened.
I agree.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacDiddy
Thats right Wyld... let your motherly instincts cuddle and caress him into your loving and caring bossom...

I think you adding your 2 cents on this board is kinda pointless, but you're still here?
Oh come on...you know full well that I'm not "motherly" to anyone here. I think I offered some valuable input on this subject because I was married to a man that abused me very badly. I explained to you all WHY women who get abused will defend their abuser if someone tries to help and starts hitting the guy.

I'm not sure why you feel compelled to make this guy feel guilty...he wasn't bragging about what he did...he said right from the start he felt badly, as he should. Whatever the case...you could have made the same points you made without being an arse about it.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ignore this post; i should probably read the whole thread before replying.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rage19
from what i have read, you guys are sexist lol women and men are meant to be equal but yet its still socally known its bad to hit a girl but ok for girls to hit guys

some girls can pack a punch ya know >.> ive had experiance with that
just wondering, according to society what do you do if a girl is beating the crap out of you?

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jayer
I say MacDiddy and Nish set up a time to fight and settle this beef!
That's not really funny. Though I get where you're coming from.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacDiddy
There you go again nish!!..... BAM....

You should calm down and get some anger management or something.. I'm not saying this out of some need for a witty response. I seriously think you should...

I'm not at all impressed by your "Alleged" accomplishments when at the end of the day, you beat some guy senseless.. As if your "Alleged" stellar track record affords you priveledges others do not have....

I have read the entire post, and frankly, my response is still valid. You just didn't get the message. You should at least come to terms with what you did and take some much needed criticism rather than expect some sort of sympathy for your confession.

Sometimes I help by telling people what they want to hear, and sometime I have to tell people things they don't want to hear...
lol.

Iamnotacrook

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just wondering, according to society what do you do if a girl is beating the crap out of you?
Hold her by the arms, if that's enough...

Whatever force necessary...

9 times out of 10, you're alot stronger...

bud1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Nish,

Don't listen to the armchair quarterbacking....everything turned out good, and you may have taught the guy a lesson. I do think the trap issue that L.I.T brought up is a good one, and file that away for future reference. But the facts are that you did a good deed, regardless of the reasons. Any confrontation is dangerous, but people who actually know something about fighting understand that. My only advice would be that with your skills I would stay away from striking if you can....not only does it leave evidence, but I always worry about blood....hepatitis is extremely contagious.

I do BJJ down here in Texas.....it is so awesome. Did Judo before that, but I think if you can only do one thing BJJ is the way to go.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Originally posted by nishbuk
lol.
No, lol isn't a valid response to that. He raised a good point. Just because you are supposedly well rounded and can claim many accomplishments doesn't give you the right to take people on like that. You can't just laugh off logic 'cause you don't like it. I don't think what you did was terrible and you are a bad person, but I do think it was irresponsible.

Well, it seems like you learned a lesson from what happened, and I sincerely hope you did. I personally carry an asp (one of those titanium police extending batons with the ball on the end) with me. So even if a very accomplished fighter came at me, one good hit to the head and he ain't getting back up. You know as well as anyone, you never know whats gonna happen with a fight. So I'd just be careful who you go picking fights with.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of pussies on this sight.

Guess you are what you eat!