OMG I just beat the crap out of some guy...

crunk

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhahahaa nicen work buddy .... im not here to talk about ur probs with girls or nething .... Nice work on the fights :woo: .... i also do bjj and a bit of jkd ( jeet kune do ) . yeaahh single leg takedown is 1 of my favourites ... works tremendously well , no matter who ur opponent is. its so funny to mout / control guys who've never wrestled on the ground b4.. there so confused, especially when they cant get up and end up in a rear naked choke or an armbar :D .... anyway gj buddy :) keep up the good work
cheers

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you captain save a h0s have no idea

i went to the aid of a woman in the same situation

i even called the police

she was screaming her brains out " HELP HE'S GUNNA KILL ME "

i ran across the road with the police close behind me to help her

the police get him on the ground

take the knife out of the front of his shorts and handcuff him

what does the girl do covered in her own blood ?

she walks up to me and asks me who i am

i say i am nobody i am just watching. I CAN SENSE THE HATRED INSIDE HER !!?? WTF ??

she gives me the most evil demon possessed look

i see the evil in her eyes

and she says : " i'll remember you "

THE B*TCH IS THREATENING ME AFTER I SAVED HER LIFE !!!

she keeps going on about getting me

i just walk away

IF THE POLICE HAD NOT BEEN THERE I WOULD HAVE HIT HER MYSELF

how evil these women are

the next day i see the same woman and man

he is riding a bike. she is sitting on the front handle bars.

riding along happy as larry !

1 week later i see her on the side of the road with her wrist cut open. i see the same man with a knife covered in blood running down the street.

I KEEP DRIVING PAST CURSING THAT WH0RE !

that night i go back there because this is next to a shopping centre i frequent.

POLICE EVERYWHERE

a neighbour decided to help the girl. got a SWORD and took on the guy with the knife. sliced him good. now the man with the sword will go to jail

and i bet that evil b*tch will be back with her abusive boyfriend when he gets out of jail too !

last night i was having pizza in my car with a friend

we just got 2 pizzas before they shut and were eating them in the car because it was a bad area. REAL BAD.

a lady and a man walk past.

they could stop anywhere. a whole empty street. but they stop infront of my car and start fighting.

soon i knew he would hit her. i can sense trouble a mile away.

what did i do ?

I DROVE OFF

why ?

he may have been hitting her to get us out of my car to rob us at gun point

I HAVE SEEN WOMEN LEAD MEN INTO ALLEYS or PRETEND THEY NEED HELP

next thing you know you got 20 guys surround you and you DEAD

don't be stupid. call the cops or leave the dumb b*tch to suffer what she deserves.

if she doesn't like it

HEY MAYBE SHE SHOULD STOP HANGING AROUND HIM

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation

I DROVE OFF

why ?

he may have been hitting her to get us out of my car to rob us at gun point

I HAVE SEEN WOMEN LEAD MEN INTO ALLEYS or PRETEND THEY NEED HELP

next thing you know you got 20 guys surround you and you DEAD

LMFAO! lol i dont know why but that " i drove off" lol that cracked me up, what i mentality .

I dont blame you though hehe

simon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
Don't listen to these idiots. It would be one thing if they were just verbally arguing, but this guy was obviously going to hurt her.

What kind of man would sit casually by and watch a woman get beat? I would have put this fag through the wall.

According to you, this girl bascially asked for your help. I think you did the right thing.
Do you actually read threads properly before posting? My point is that he could've and should've handled it much better than he did.

All this macho bull**** is hilarious.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Australia

Australian Pimp, maybe that criminal blood line is affecting your local population. I've not been tricked into an alleys by evil women.

On the other hand, I do weigh my liabilities carefully. In the end, I think this man did the right thing. He made a decision and took action. The only part he ****ed up on was not asking her to a hotel for a small show of graditude!

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to LIT!

I have several friends who have found themselves in this situation and it ALWAYS ended badly!

Apart from the fact that you didn't know who you were dealing with or whether he was carrying something having a gang suddenly appear from nowhere and beat the sh!t out of you is a very real danger.....happening more and more unfortunately.

MORE IMPORTANTLY:Even if the woman says she needs your help there's a very real chance(again...speaking from friends experiences)that she will then turn around later and side with the man she loves and say that YOU started the fight without provocation!!!!!

Then it's 2 peoples words against yours and you're in the sh!t!!!

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Nishbuk,
I commend you for being a good samaritan, but not for beating the crap out of the guy. You saved her, but you could've stunned him for her to get away. Since you were already angry, beating him up could have hurt him bad, and gotten you into a lot of trouble. Chances are, this girl is still with this guy anyway.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to control your emotions better than that.... If you would have stopped and thought about it logically you would have come up with the following:

The guy might be a hell of a fighter....Floyd mayweather is known to beat his wife or hoes, whatever....if i saw him beating the **** out of his hoes i wouldnt even think about going to help her...while i throw one punch he might be fast enough to throw 10

He might have a knife, a gun, etc....

They might do that all the time

Femnists say that a real man doesnt hit women....well have you ever seen a gay guy hitting a woman? noooo....a real man in fact has the balls to hit his girl when it needs to be done....who knows what she might have done to deserve it. Its so condemed to hit a women these days, when back in the old days it was actually encouraged. but then of course hte feminists came along and the rest is history.

Its stupid to try to be a hero just by trying to save some cheap ass hoe... Theyre used to getting hit anyways....its been done for the last thousands of years (read the point above), they have babies probably the worst pain ever....what are a few slaps gonna do?

I too actually do jui jitsu and boxing and i know i can fight.... ive even trained with weapons and stuff....but would i want to put myself in front of a gun just for some hoe? hell no

The only reason i would fight for a girl is to protect my own girl from some prick...in that case i wouldnt even think twice about jumping in and beating the **** out him.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TTom
I agree, guys, when you see a guy beating up a female and you are unaware of the situation. I believe you should run away, and leave the woman to be brutalized, beaten, possibly killed. ESPECIALLY if you have the training to stop such an event.

Am I the only "kind of" old fashioned guy that see's something wrong with another guy beating up a girlfriend, regardless of the circumstances?

There may be other circumstances that I am not aware of, but from what I can read he did a really good thing, the only thing he missed was getting her number, of course.
:woo:

And you call yourself an aspiring DJ! Never miss an opportunity!

-Tom
Guy, don't be an idiot. Nobody said to not intervene. Read the whole thread and see what really caused him to snap; had he not gotten dumped by that girl that pissed him off, he would have handled it different. He said it. He let his emotions take over, and came out as the big hero. But to let out his own frustrations, to feel a release, and feel better about himself, and beating up the guy, haha. Seriously, all that macho $hit from some of you is hilarious.

Oh, yeah, by the way, that is exactly the kind of girl you want to DJ, haha.

"Idiot" (in a Napoleon Dynamite tone)

While everyone here is proud that that guy got beaten because he deserved it, the ho is with him still takin' his abuse because they are a pair of insecure miserable human beings who are co-dependent on eachother.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody said I was proud...I never even came close to saying that.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the problem is that you interviened, or tried to help. What is messed up is that you took your anger out on this guy because your gf dumped you, and instead of holding him down and giving him one good punch (nothing bad, if you're a trained jiu jitsu fighter), you punched him 5 times in the head.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
obviously your just posting that because you won some little fight against a emo nerd guy :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable

Femnists say that a real man doesnt hit women....well have you ever seen a gay guy hitting a woman? noooo....a real man in fact has the balls to hit his girl when it needs to be done....who knows what she might have done to deserve it. Its so condemed to hit a women these days, when back in the old days it was actually encouraged. but then of course hte feminists came along and the rest is history.
You're a dumbass...Slavery was encouraged back in the old days, I guess you think we should bring that back too?

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no im not a dumbass and i dont hit girls....but i dont see why everyone freaks out and let their emotions take over when they see some guy hitting their girl....its their problem, and theres no reason to freak out as everyone does....if anyone should freak out, it should be the woman, but it seems like most of the times after they get hit they keep on coming back.... My point has just been proven right now for you insulting me....people need to relax and realize that violence is a problem between the couple and nobody else.... if the woman does get tired of it, shes got justice all behind her back and if she can prove that she has been hit, the man WILL go to jail...thats how it is in the US. and why dont they do it? bc they can deal with it, which also only proves that people need to stop getting in other couples buisness and leave them alone and live with their drama.

slavery is a complelty different thing, dont even bring that up.

Rage19

Don Juan
Reaction score
from what i have read, you guys are sexist lol women and men are meant to be equal but yet its still socally known its bad to hit a girl but ok for girls to hit guys

some girls can pack a punch ya know >.> ive had experiance with that

Iamnotacrook

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have used whatever force necessary. Punishing him is not necessary. What's necessary is stopping him from doing what he's doing, that's the end of it. Calling the police is a good idea, as he'll probably go to jail since the victim doesn't have to press charges...

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
>he is riding a bike. she is sitting on the >front handle bars.

>riding along happy as larry !

Two responses:

1. No good deed ever goes unpunished!

2. What I am about to say is in no way a justification for a man to abuse a woman, but the psychological reason many of them stay in abusive relationships is that
they are addicted to the danger/relief cycle that the abuse brings on.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so ashamed for doing that.

From a law student's perspective, the general rule is that the right of self-defense is transferrable. This means that if the girl had been justified in doing everything that you did, it's ok for you as well. You did the right thing in using restraint not to permanently maim him. And imho, you did the right thing morally as well. Good for you.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
In most cases, if you interfere in a fight between a couple caught up in Domestic Violence, the woman will get mad at you. Since this particular woman didn't react that way and she left the guy there, I think he made the right call to intervene. By the way she reacted, it's likely that she left him and he cornered her and was trying to intimidate her into taking him back. She must be ready to leave him, otherwise she would have attacked him to protect her abusive boyfriend.

The reason abused women come to the defense of their abusers is pretty simple...if a bystander comes to her defense, the abuser blames her and "punishes" her for it later in private. He'll abuse her 10 times worse where no one will be able to help her. If she defends him it can actually cause him to not hit her later.

As I've mentioned before, my ex husband was an abuser and I stayed with him for 10 years. He never dared lay a hand on me in public and I always defended myself anyhow, so I was never in a position where I had to react to such a situation. I most likely would have let someone hit him a couple of times, but then I would ask them to stop it. I don't think I would have attacked them, though.

A few years after I left my ex husband I moved in next door to a couple who fought and the man was abusive. I was friendly with them and I couldn't stand to listen to him hitting her. I walked over and knocked on the door. He opened it. I walked in and looked at them both. Her lip was bleeding and she was crying. He was very angry and had his fists clenched. I walked over to him and told him that I could not and would not listen to him hit her and smash things because I had gone through that myself. I told him that he needed to go take a walk and calm down and not come back until he could sit down and talk about whatever had him so worked up. I gave him a choice to go cool off or have me call the police. He looked at me, hung his head, unclenched his fists and went for a walk. His girlfriend thanked me and said that was the first time that anyone had intervened where he didn't swing at them...male or female. I think this kind of approach tends to work better because you are making it clear that you aren't going to watch or listen to their brawl and you give them a choice to knock it off or have the cops called. It's also not going to cause the woman to get beat worse when the two of them are alone.

Rogerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nishbuk
As some of you know, my GF just broke up with me on monday, and I'm trying to move on. (Why are the morning the worst part of the day. I wake up thinking about her? WTF is wrong with me?)

Anyway, so I'm walking home from training. I'm a brazilian Jiu-Jitsu fighter, but I also do a little bit of Free fight/No holds barred fighting on the side. I do this as a sport, not because I have some sort of rage that I have to let out. It's technical, and I treat it like a science.
Any so I'm feeling...well you know how you feel when you are freshly dumped. At this point I was SO angry at myself, for allowing a lesser woman to dump me. I really dropped the ball with her by letting her lose her attraction. Well that's another story.

I see this guy about 160lbs 5"7 (He's hispanic, looks like a prep, and his girl looks like a normal white college girl. I'm only 154lbs 5"8, Indian guy, not big, but I'm cut. You wouldn't beable to tell I was cut if I was wearing a large shirt. And you probably wouldn't know that I'm a fighter if you saw me. :)

This dude is in an alley having a severe argument with his girlfriend. She's against the wall. I'm not quite sure what they are talking about but he's got his hands on her shoulders and he's kinda pushing her up against the wall, she's still yelling at him. I saw this, so I walked by, but stopped and watched (Guy can't see me, his back is to me).

Then as the argument heats up, he starts pushing her against the wall repeatedly. And I dont' just mean like wuss like. He's pushing her likes he's trying to start a fight with a guy. At that point, you could see she was like "oh ****, I have to get out of here". So she trys to walk out into the street. but he won't let her. He grabs her and pushes her against the wall and continues to push her and now starts tugging her by the hair. At this point I see they were arguing about something pretty trivial.
So the girl finally sees me and gives me this "Oh my god" look. I'm still waiting a little longer to see if she can get away by herself. Then out of nowhere, the guy ***** slaps her HARD across the face.

As angry as I already was, I exploded. I've never felt such power or rage in my entire life. I dropped my bags, ran up to him, and turned his ass around to face me.
I looked at the girl, and she just kinda nodded. I think she mouthed "Help me".

So I started wailing on this guy. Face shots, two right hooks while pinning him up against the wall. He doesn't know what's going on.
I drop down, shoot, single leg taken down with ankle hook, and get full mount. I could have broken his arms with an armbar, or choked him out, but I'm glad that I didn't because that would have landed him in the hospital and me with a lawsuit. I ground and pound his ass, 2 or 3 more shots to his face, and then I see that people are starting to gather. I get up. Motion for the girl to get the **** out of there, which she does, and then I turn to this ******* as he's lying on the ground, perched on an elbow, and I said calmly, "Don't ever treat your GF like **** again." And I walked off, hoping noone had called the cops.

I'm not a violent person, I've only been in two fights in my life counting this one (The first one was a mugging). I don't think I would exactly call this healthy behavior to move on from a fresh breakup. What the hell should I do? I'm so ashamed for doing that. I really lost respect for myself here.
How the HELL Do you guys deal with these breakups time and time again? God...

F^CK YEAH.

You did the right thing, i would do the same thing man.

100 PERCENT BEHIND YOU.