Official: Boot Camp for the masses thread (beginning 10/01)

TheCollector

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i need to start week 3 again. I only got in one convo this week. Part of the problem was that i did not give myself enough time where i was specifically looking to talk to chicks and the other problem was that i wussed out. I just need to get back into the confident mindset. Anyways im going to continue to post on this thread instead of dropping to the other bootcamp even though some of you guys are ready for week 4. For those who are on week 4 congrats and for those who like me are struggling we got to keep on trying.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3 Day 7

You and me both Collector. I only got one in total this week as well. I am pissed at myself cause I sit next to this hb 8.5 in a management class. We have talked a little about class. Well we finished our quiz at the same time so we were both walking out and i was going to talk to her but she was behind me and immediately after you get out of the door you have to go one way or another. I went one way and when she came out she went the other :mad: Anyway, Next Tuesday we have a test so i am going to purposely not turn in my test until she is done then i am going to talk to her and possibly attempt a number close. Good luck to you guys on week 4

Borgia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need one more day, i got two today which puts me up to eight, the first was on the bus to the mall, i started talking to this girl sitting on the seat in front of me. The second was when i was waiting for the bus back, i saw this girl sitting on her own waiting for the same bus so i went and sat next to her.

So, well done all that has completed it

Ruahl, i often wonder the same thing - i guess it all bring depends on whether u can bring urself to do it - i am not sure i could bring myself to do it but i think it would be a good thing for me to do.

Borgia

Rahul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 Day 1

God d*mnit, 10 rejections is harder than it sounds. I started off kind of slow today, not very many approachable looking girls. I was sitting at lunch though and I see this girl wearing a tight white t-shirt and some tight white slacks with a thong, she was blonde and was kind of turned to the side of me so I didn't really get to see her face. But her body was bangin! I saw her and it was like *instant boner!*. I had sat down with a table of 3 girls they were 5-6s about 25 minutes previous to this, and they were done with lunch so they started leaving. I sat and read "Thus Spoke Zarathustra" for maybe 10 minutes and then my thoughts turned to the blonde girl that just walked by, thinking something along the lines of "someday my game will be good enough to get something like that".

Well I got up to put my tray away and get a banana, talked to this hot latina that works at the register for a little bit, and then started walking back to my table when I see her sitting at the next table over by herself. I was a little surprised but I looked right at her and she saw me and we held EC, I smiled then she smiled and I slowed as I neared her table (because I was getting close to mine) I guess she thought I was about to talk to her because she initiated with:

"Hey do I know you from somewhere?"

I said "Maybe, I don't know, do you?"

she said "You look really familiar, where are you from?"

I said "Bellevue, what about you?"

she said "I'm from Bainbridge Island, do you play any sports?"

I said "Well, I used to wrestle in highschool, did you?"

she said "Um...no, but I did some other sports"

I said "Well, I don't really know where I know you from but I have to go, how about you give me your phone number and we'll talk about this later?"

she said "OK, do you have a phone?"

I said yeah, pulled out my phone, took her number down said "well, see you later" and then left.

This is the first # close I have ever done. Total time it took, maybe 30 seconds? Guys if you're afraid of going for it, just do because more than likely you wont get rejected, and as soon as you start approaching your probability of getting successful # closes will start going up. You cant flip a coin and expect to get heads forever right? Eventually it'll have to land on the other side, so get out there.

Borgia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rahul

Just to clarify, do you think that we need to ask for the numbers. Or ask for the number while explictily stating that we want to go somewhere on a date with her (although, i know not to say it like that)

What do you think

i personally think that it should be clear when one asks for the number, that we want it so we can ask her somwhere

Borgia

Deathfyre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4, Day 1

Got 1 phone number, no rejections so far. Will try again tomorrow. This is harder than you'd expect considering how many people are afraid of rejection.

Rahul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Borgia
Rahul

Just to clarify, do you think that we need to ask for the numbers. Or ask for the number while explictily stating that we want to go somewhere on a date with her (although, i know not to say it like that)

What do you think

i personally think that it should be clear when one asks for the number, that we want it so we can ask her somwhere

Borgia
I think when you ask for a number that is implied. It would make things more difficult to get a # if you had to make it clear that you were going to take her somewhere. Girls are smarter than we give them credit to be, whenever you are talking to a hot girl for more than 30 seconds they KNOW it's not an innocent conversation and you want to get into her pants, unless of course you're flamboyantly gay, then you're one of her girlfriends. I guess however you approach it's up to you, but I'll try out explicitly stating the date thing and see how it goes, because of course, experiance is the best teacher.

*boot camp update*

So I sat and talked with these two girls at dinner, I said some funny ****, like when they asked what I liked about working out I said: "To be better looking, like sometimes in the morning before I take a shower and I'm completely naked, I'll look in the mirror and I'll turn myself on." Went for the hotter girl's number, she was a 6 maybe, thought I would get rejected but I didn't.

Tally so far: 2 phone #'s, 0 rejections.

Evo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rahul
just wondering did u get a chance to ask the bangin lunch girl for her name?

Borgia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting my own post

I got one conversation today so i have nine but f*ck it, i am gonna start week 4 tommorrow

However, i am sad to say that i am going to leave this post and start my own. This is becuase i feel that i would be better motivated, write more and get more outside advice if i do so. I will check on your progress regulary though and wish u all the best of luck with week 4

Borgia

Rahul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evo
Rahul
just wondering did u get a chance to ask the bangin lunch girl for her name?
LOL!

****, I guess I forgot to...

damn, that will make for an interesting phone conversation...

shahgols

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My question is, after I say hi to a girl and get a good response back from her, what are some creative ways to start a conversation with her?

Also, assuming that she and I are walking in different directions, what should I do?

Borgia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey shahgols

Just comment on something - the context, the weather, something she is wearing etc, then try to let her take the conversation foward as she would rather talk about herself then hear about somebody else. As for the walking in opposite directions question, get some ec, then maybe stop her and ask for directions, the time etc

Borgia

Stamina

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry i haven't posted, i've been pretty busy but heres my situation... i still have 3 more convos to go for week 3 but i'm gonna continue on to week 4 but today i'm also gonna go on and finish those 3 convos as well

Week 3 , Day 3, 10/18/03

1. Talked to this girl that’s a friend of my friend. I talked to her once before but barely so this is the first time we really got to talk. It went good.

Week 3, Day 4 , 10/19/03
Nothing in the way of convos today. Had a lot of studying to do and packing since I’m leaving to get back to school.

Week 3, Day 5, 10/20/03

1. talked to this one chick, I kinda knew her already tho so I don’t know if I’m gonna count this one. The convo was good about 5min.

Week 3, Day 6, 10/21/03

1. talked to this girl during a soccer game. It was straight, but I wasn’t attracted to her.

Week 3, Day 7, 10/20/03

1. talked to chick on my way to weight room….she was wearing a short sleave shirt and I was wearing one too and some shorts and it happen to be cold as anything outside so I was like…are you cold…and she laughed and said yes….then went on to talk for about 7min it was good.

hjsknksbm

Don Juan
Reaction score
week 1 day 3

Ya, I guess I had the same problem as everyone else. I feel weird saying hi to someone who doesn't make eye contact with me. 3 hi's

Rahul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shahgols
Hi everyone,

My question is, after I say hi to a girl and get a good response back from her, what are some creative ways to start a conversation with her?

Also, assuming that she and I are walking in different directions, what should I do?
Well, making observations and going off of that is a really easy way, like Stamina's comment about being cold. If you have huge balls or are particularly feeling really crazy just go up to a girl and say something completely unexpected, here's a conversation I had the other day:

Girl: "hey, what are you up to"

Me: "I'm about to go get naked" (I had my gym bag in my hand and it was obvious I was about to change)

Girl: "cool, can I come?"

Me: "Sure, but it's in the guys bathroom, I dont know if you want to risk it"

After that I went to change. Later I come out and she's talking to some other chicks that I know.

Me: "It's too bad you missed me being naked, it was a lot of fun"

Girl: "Yeah, it must have been a lot of fun...by yourself"

Everyone starts laughing...

After a breif pause I look at her with a straight face and say:

Me: "Hey...you just ruined what little chance you might have had with me to have hot sensual sex"

Everyone starts laughing even harder, and she says:

Girl: "Oh my god, I'm sorry, can I take that back?"

One thing I've learned is to not give a f*ck, but also to know when to set some boundaries. Reading how people will react is key in your delivery and your technique for any individual person. The problem that we have as AFC's is that we are deathly afraid of ever pushing someone's comfort zone or ever risk pissing someone off. Not giving a f*ck also shows you have some balls and gets their panties wet.

TheCollector

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Rahul nice going man thats the attitude i need. Today i went to the college campus to pick up some job listings and try some approaches but i completely pussed out. I even had about 5 girls lock eye contact with me and smile and i still was an absolute AFC. I was so pissed at myself that i've decided to penalize myself. Until i can approach i will be forcing myself to wake up at 8 am instead of the lazy 10 or later that has become my routine. I have to snap out of this AFC rut.

Reaction score
Good idea collector. Good luck forcin yourself not to go back to sleep though...heh, just a little added motivation.

Deathfyre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4, Day 2

Was sitting with a friend of mine during lunch today. Saw a cute chick sitting a couple tables away, maybe a 7. She looked my way, made EC, she wouldn't return my smile though. I figured fvck it, I'm gonna talk to her anyway. First I went and got myself something to drink, since I'd just finished eating. After that I just walked over to her table, said hey, how's it going, what u studying, etc. Convo was going good, still need to learn to use kino tho. After a while she said she really needed to get back to studying, so I said well why don't you give me your number, I'll give you a call sometime. She said "ummm, I don't think so..." so I told her, oh well, your loss. and walked back to my friend's table. hehe

1 Number, 1 Rejection

I'm gonna need to pick up the pace to finish this week on time

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I actually got 3 convos in tonight. Thats like 4 in 3 days. This should have happened last week. I met three out of 4 chicks that live near me and me and my friends went out with two of them tonight.