New strategy for securing straight to your house dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
It also shows weakness.
Agreed, deceptively changing plans from the get go is very beta.

Not to mention, a date is to screen out the psychos before sticking your **** in crazy. Why would any self respecting man invite a total stranger into his home?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, deceptively changing plans from the get go is very beta.

Not to mention, a date is to screen out the psychos before sticking your **** in crazy. Why would any self respecting man invite a total stranger into his home?
thinking hoes are worth enough respect to be honest with them is beta too

why are you afraid of inviting strange women into your home? whats the worst they could do?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why are you afraid of inviting strange women into your home? whats the worst they could do?
Evidently you have never been stalked. Not as funny as it sounds.

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this earlier as an amusing anecdote but I've refined the idea.

Here's what you do. Suggest a nice place for your first date like a ****tail lounge or steak restaurant. Day of or day before, say you're not feeling well but still want to see her and ask if she wants to just come over to your place to watch a movie and get takeout or ice cream or whatever the ****.

This works because it gives you plausible deniability and lets her rationalize the behavior in her own mind. It is even more effective if you name a specific place and specific time so she knows you at least put effort into planning the date which helps the plausible deniability even more. This tactic also works great to protect against flakes and low IL women t since changing plans at the last minute forces them to comply and confirm to new plans rather than texting something like "we still on?" which won't go over well with most women. This tactic may not work with every girl but it weeds out the low interest ones which probably would have just flaked or done some other BS anyway and overall is much more efficient.
It could work. I prefer to get to know a woman before inviting her to my sanctuary. That sh!t's sacred. What if she's a psycho? I'm in no hurry to get laid and prefer the art of seduction.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could work. I prefer to get to know a woman before inviting her to my sanctuary. That sh!t's sacred. What if she's a psycho? I'm in no hurry to get laid and prefer the art of seduction.
I meet every woman outside my home to vet them before I take them to my lair.

Agamemnon43

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just establish that she's a normal functioning individual before inviting her to your home, at least. She can steal. She can stalk you. She can force you to get into unnecessary physical altercations with her which can lead to disasters.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I guess if a guy has a lot of date options meaning he’s juggling a lot of chicks on OLD or whatever his sources are, you can afford the lose.

But as we know, most men are not having that kind of abundance.
They act as if they do have abundance. Even if they just block and unmatch a girl that shows disinterest, well at least the guy has his right hand and a Playstation controller. Point is, acting in abundance without actually having it is doomed to fail.

An OLD match isn't such unless sex happened.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interestingly, I'm not afraid at all to let a woman I don't know into my place. That's how I've gotten most of my free sex (broads I met on hookup websites without even meeting up in public first).

On the other hand, the mere thought of asking a woman out in person is a crippling phobia of mine.

nismo-4

Reaction score
Or having a cool house. With great cappuccino.
Or being a famous multimillionaire. If you're not aesthetically appealing, buy the aesthetical. Buy IG clout too. Buy height if necessary.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evidently you have never been stalked. Not as funny as it sounds.
I also move once a year and have no social media presence so that would make it pretty hard for them to do that, but yea that's probably not fun nor is it to deal with a girl who's willing to file false police reports

They act as if they do have abundance. Even if they just block and unmatch a girl that shows disinterest, well at least the guy has his right hand and a Playstation controller. Point is, acting in abundance without actually having it is doomed to fail.

An OLD match isn't such unless sex happened.
There's no difference between mental abundance and physical abundance anyway though

Abundance can be the knowledge that you can and will meet new women and doesn't necessarily imply you actively have a harem of them. But sure I can maybe see a scenario where it's cope because of course men delude themselves into thinking they're making every women they meet cream herself, but not sure that's terribly common with men especially ones who in fact can't get pvssy, that doesn't really make any sense.

Last edited:

nismo-4

Reaction score
That was exactly why I got snipped, no more pregnant scares, no thinking about this woman wanna trap me.

I prefer to pay $10k for having it reversed, than to pay more than $500k in 18 years of a child that I didn't plan, plus all the headache of dealing with baby mama, her boyfriends, her taking care of my kid, her boyfriends not doing anything bad to my kid.

But some men are so $tupid, even though they're poor, they have children from one night stance, therefore making them even poorer. It should be a requirement for every men to get snipped until they can afford having kids.
If you ever want to find out what it's like to have a kid, buy a BMW that's out of warranty and drive it daily. The upkeep is the same as raising the kid.

Wanna find out what it's like getting a single mom pregnant? Buy a 10 year old Range Rover and drive it daily for 10 years. The maintenance costs over time are just as high.

What's it like to be married to a 304 or onlyfans girl? Buy a used Maserati out of warranty. Drive it daily. The upkeep will kick your ass.

Kids are liabilities most of the time.

nismo-4

Reaction score
There's no difference between mental abundance and physical abundance anyway though

Abundance can be the knowledge that you can and will meet new women and doesn't necessarily imply you actively have a harem of them. But sure I can maybe see a scenario where it's cope because of course men delude themselves into thinking they're making every women they meet cream herself, but not sure that's terribly common with men especially ones who in fact can't get pvssy, that doesn't really make any sense.
Meeting women and getting their numbers is fine, but are you actually dating and having sex with them? Most guys aren't.

The other cope men are doing is "ignoring women" under the guise of "focusing on themselves". How is one ignoring women when he has no women to ignore? Truth is he has no women who are genuinely interested in him or attracted to him and is invisible. Next guy you hear say that, give him 5 million dollars, a Lambo, a RR Cullinan, and a penthouse downtown. He'll be focused on himself as well as the appointments he has piping out the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders!

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meeting women and getting their numbers is fine, but are you actually dating and having sex with them? Most guys aren't.

The other cope men are doing is "ignoring women" under the guise of "focusing on themselves". How is one ignoring women when he has no women to ignore? Truth is he has no women who are genuinely interested in him or attracted to him and is invisible. Next guy you hear say that, give him 5 million dollars, a Lambo, a RR Cullinan, and a penthouse downtown. He'll be focused on himself as well as the appointments he has piping out the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders!
Some men are practically incapable of picking up on interest (and even if we pick up on interest, don't know what to do about the interest).

It isn't always that there are no women for us to ignore.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure how this is related...but I absolutely agree and this is hilarious behavior to me. I see it a lot from the MGTOW types especially how many of they act like dropping out of the dating market is going to have any impact on these women. Or even men like Rich Cooper who say "chase success, not women" and guys eat it up and think that women will just start jumping on their **** the moment they're fit and rich and they don't have to put in their work and build the experience/skills associated with women eg shvt tests, setting boundaries, vetting, etc etc....

The whole idea of people who claim to do things "for themselves" are generally fvcking clowns as it is. There's nothing wrong with admitting that you workout to attract women or even admit that's part of the reason.

Some men are practically incapable of picking up on interest (and even if we pick up on interest, don't know what to do about the interest).

It isn't always that there are no women for us to ignore.
Might as well just assume interest if you aren't certain, and just talk to them, you'll find out quickly, and learn to spot true IOIs better over time. There's not much to analyze there.

Last edited:

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no way I am ever suggesting a nice steak restaurant...you already put yourself in the simp category with her as soon as you try and set that date up and that's her expectations from you moving forward.

It's a low probability play and not something a quality woman would do, but it depends what you are looking for.

On one hand guys cry about not being able to find quality women but yet they screen for only low quality women.

Can't have it both ways.
True

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.
Some men think they are practically incapable of picking up on interest.

You can learn everything you need, but it takes time and effort and you will make mistakes and hope they won't cost you too much before you figure it out.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ever want to find out what it's like to have a kid, buy a BMW that's out of warranty and drive it daily. The upkeep is the same as raising the kid.

Wanna find out what it's like getting a single mom pregnant? Buy a 10 year old Range Rover and drive it daily for 10 years. The maintenance costs over time are just as high.

What's it like to be married to a 304 or onlyfans girl? Buy a used Maserati out of warranty. Drive it daily. The upkeep will kick your ass.

Kids are liabilities most of the time.
I ain't got that much money bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.