New strategy for securing straight to your house dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this earlier as an amusing anecdote but I've refined the idea.

Here's what you do. Suggest a nice place for your first date like a ****tail lounge or steak restaurant. Day of or day before, say you're not feeling well but still want to see her and ask if she wants to just come over to your place to watch a movie and get takeout or ice cream or whatever the ****.

This works because it gives you plausible deniability and lets her rationalize the behavior in her own mind. It is even more effective if you name a specific place and specific time so she knows you at least put effort into planning the date which helps the plausible deniability even more. This tactic also works great to protect against flakes and low IL women t since changing plans at the last minute forces them to comply and confirm to new plans rather than texting something like "we still on?" which won't go over well with most women. This tactic may not work with every girl but it weeds out the low interest ones which probably would have just flaked or done some other BS anyway and overall is much more efficient.
I see the logic here, but it could deter a chick that has conditional IL; in any case, a high IL would want to come over on her own eventually. Or maybe I am looking at this from the perspective of having little to no options. :mad:

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried and failed many times to get better. To me it's more effective and beneficial than strategizing using dishonesty.
A coworker said he views failure as a learning experience (to reflect on what he should do different going forward).

I don't get his mentality. Failure does nothing but p1ss me off. My solution? I think a woman should get off her high horse (and stop making us jump through hoops and hurdles to get her into the sack)

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A coworker said he views failure as a learning experience (to reflect on what he should do different going forward).
Your coworker is right, you learn more from your failures than your successes.

I don't get his mentality. Failure does nothing but p1ss me off.
That is why you're such a failure.

I think a woman should get off her high horse (and stop making us jump through hoops and hurdles to get her into the sack)
That's why you're a wh0remonger, because you have unrealistic ideas about how women should service you.

When you're a normal man, like the rest of us, you don't have to 'jump through hoops and hurdles'. If women are unattainable for you, it's mostly because you don't go out and be the type of man women want to be with.

In short, you're bad company. And if you don't learn how to be good company, you'll just have to be your own company.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score

I don't get his mentality. Failure does nothing but p1ss me off. My solution? I think a woman should get off her high horse (and stop making us jump through hoops and hurdles to get her into the sack)
As we discussed on a separate thread https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...g-moves-in-person.282277/page-10#post-3120566 , not too long ago: "Failure" and "success" are polarized ways of viewing reality that each of us has to be wary of falling into. In your case, just saying "Yo" to 1-2 real life women out in reality, preferably 1-2 times a day (Rather than roaming cyberspace, pretending to desire aid, then "Yes, but"ing every last ounce of counsel you receive. As opposed to simply saying: "That's an idea. I'll give it a whirl"), would be a success

In regards to your second point: As has also been discussed elsewhere https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...as-bad-as-it-seems.282323/page-3#post-3121147 Women have to learn how to attract men also

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your coworker is right, you learn more from your failures than your successes.

That is why you're such a failure.

That's why you're a wh0remonger, because you have unrealistic ideas about how women should service you.

When you're a normal man, like the rest of us, you don't have to 'jump through hoops and hurdles'. If women are unattainable for you, it's mostly because you don't go out and be the type of man women want to be with.

In short, you're bad company. And if you don't learn how to be good company, you'll just have to be your own company.
Being on the spectrum repels the vast majority of the female population. That isn't an excuse; simply a fact.

Elliot Rodger had good looks, wealthy parents, and was at a California college. Yet he still couldn't get laid (because he was on the spectrum)

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but Friday last I matched with a little cutie 5’0” size 0-2 on Bumble. A recent widow coming out of her shell for the first time in 5 years.
Here is the sequence:

1. Chatted on app for a few back and forth - then asked her to coffee early on Saturday.
1.5 Getting ready to meet said "here's my number" I prefer texting, she said "me too".
2. Met in a little bougie coffee shop in one of the horse/billionaire communities near me.
3. Chatted for an hour and started the kino, she was open body language, is into fitness like me, and was very comfortable - mind you guys I’m talking about stuff like grabbing her hand while I was telling her an exciting story, moving her beautiful long chestnut hair aside to see her earrings, touching her forearm, grabbing her by the calve to shake her at a funny point in the conversation and so on.
4. We decided to go for a long walk all through a huge plant nursery that fortunately had narrow corridors allowing us to graze one another repeatedly as we talked about plants and laughed and then said goodbye, with a hug and some deep looks and hand holds. It was clear the attraction was there, very open body language and generous hug.
5. We texted the rest of the day a few back and forths and now we’re set to meet for a drink/happy hour tomorrow early evening at a place convenient to both of us.
6. Friday night she’ll (unbeknownst to her yet) be at my place for a home cooked dinner and a dip in the pool/hot tub.
TLDR, a widow waited for 5 years to match with James Bond on Bumble who very smoothly gets her from the app to his hot tub within a week or so. :rolleyes:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being on the spectrum repels the vast majority of the female population. That isn't an excuse; simply a fact.
You're not dating the 'vast majority' of the female population.

Elliot Rodger had good looks, wealthy parents, and was at a California college. Yet he still couldn't get laid (because he was on the spectrum)
I could give you a whole answer on that alone, but I'll just link to these answers on Quora:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
TLDR, a widow waited for 5 years to match with James Bond on Bumble who very smoothly gets her from the app to his hot tub within a week or so. :rolleyes:
Not sure why something so simple is so hard for you to fathom, Hasslehoff.

Protip: just because you cannot do it, does not mean others cannot.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
James Bond would've closed the deal the same day.

Pierce is only human, don't lambast him for taking a week.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not dating the 'vast majority' of the female population.
True. However, if the vast majority of the female population is repulsed by men on the spectrum, it's highly unlikely I'm going to find a woman willing to tolerate me.

Other than the 8 month relationship I've mentioned, none of my relationships have lasted long.

Typically, one of two things will happen:

-Even though I never officially inform any of my romantic interests that I'm on the spectrum, my spectrum mannerisms inevitably come out (and drive her away)

-Alternatively, there have been instances where the woman wanted to stay with me. Let's put it this way though: Any woman willing to tolerate my spectrum mannerisms has something severely wrong with her. I end up growing tired of her baggage (and I end up having to break it off with her)

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Being on the spectrum repels the vast majority of the female population. That isn't an excuse; simply a fact
Psychopathy, in theory, has many traits that could repel most women, yet this didn't hinder Derek Todd Lee https://www.nola.com/news/crime_pol...cle_2c4d8524-852d-578b-8835-74b2b3429968.html For a guy who may or may or not be on the autism spectrum to then assert that his diagnosis is an insurmountable obstacle just gives rational thought a lousy name

"Even though I never officially inform any of my romantic interests that I'm on the spectrum, my spectrum mannerisms inevitably come out (and drive her away)"

And now that you're aware of what those mannerisms are, you can not display them, or/and replace them with more well-socialized ones. Again, if sociopaths/psychopaths can alter their behaviors so as to appear off-putting, there's no excuse for the rest of us not being able to do so

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure why something so simple is so hard for you to fathom, Hasslehoff.

Protip: just because you cannot do it, does not mean others cannot.
That's Steve Reeves in my profile pic, not David Hasselhoff.
What's hard to fathom is why would a woman abstain from sex for 5 years yet have sex (or close to) within a week or so of meeting a total stranger on a dating app. :rolleyes:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
That's Steve Reeves in my profile pic, not David Hasselhoff.
What's hard to fathom is why would a woman abstain from sex for 5 years yet have sex (or close to) within a week or so of meeting a total stranger on a dating app. :rolleyes:
Funny, looks like Hassel…

Because she is ready to move on. Of course I will never know if she’s lying, but I do not care. Why do you?

You’re clearly blackpilled and not very experienced.

Women aren’t hard to understand, ergo it’s clear you haven’t been around many, otherwise you’d know what it is I speak of. Instead you find a lot of what I say outlandish, which is a statement in itself.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. However, if the vast majority of the female population is repulsed by men on the spectrum, it's highly unlikely I'm going to find a woman willing to tolerate me.
Not necessarily. I'm pretty sure the vast majority isn't interested in me either, but that doesn't stop me, because I'm not interested in the vast majority either. I'm not looking for just any woman, I'm looking for attractive-to-me women.

Any woman willing to tolerate my spectrum mannerisms has something severely wrong with her. I end up growing tired of her baggage (and I end up having to break it off with her)
You don't have nearly enough data to come to that conclusion. You need more sampling and develop a more positive mindset than the defeatist attitude you are now enabling to hijack your life.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she is ready to move on. Of course I will never know if she’s lying,
Bingo!
but I do not care. Why do you?
As Carl Sagan said, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. In the absence of the latter, I'd consider the woman is taking me for a fool and lose any interest in engaging with her any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.