New Deicide Approach and Lifestyle Journal

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
October 11
I went to a store to get me some things before I had my tutoring session to do.
2-set HB 6 Brunette and HB 6 Blonde
I tried a direct approach by telling the Blonde "Hey, I know this is random, but I think your friend is attractive and I'd like to talk with her. She is cute." Then the Brunette told me that I was talking to her girlfriend. I panicked for some reason. lol I then said "You don't like men?" for some reason lol, and ejected. So, when I'm trying new openers, I'm avery uncomfortable, but I'll become more comfortable when time goes on. And yes, I will try this opener again. Credit to legendary for the original concept of it.
HB 7 Formal
I saw her in the photo section and told her "Hey, I noticed you and I wanted to talk with you for a second". This works, and she shakes my hand, gives her name, and I give her mine. I ask her what she is doing today, and she mentions that she is lunch break. I find out what she does for a living, and I make an observation that she must do more office work than usual at her job. She is laughing a lot at what I'm saying for some reason(must be nervousness and my tone), so I tell her she has a funny laugh and a good sense of humor. She opens up to me and tells me that she got her laugh from Mom. She ends up bringing up the boyfriend when we start discussing exercising, because he walks with her. And we talked about walking and running, as well her cycling. She said that she cycles from town to town and told her that she is quite adventurous. We talk a little bit more longer, than I shake her hand and tell her that she is a very friendly person. If she didn't have the boyfriend, I would've number closed her.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
October 13
I've been having a good time tutoring my friend and playing pool with him too. I also got paid, which helps. I've decided I want to focus on having fun with my cold approaches and not getting so nervous and serious about the matter. I don't want to feel like I have to cold approach everytime I go out, yet I want to do it in a fun way and start getting more success.
I did a couple approaches at the store.
HB 6 Blonde
I walked up to her in an aisle and said Hi...I noticed you when you were walking by and wanted to talk with you for a second." I then asked what she was doing then and all she said was the word Shopping, and she kept moving with her cart. Approach over.
Wow, a quick blowout. I haven't had one of those in a while.
Then I saw a somewhat attractive girl in a hat and I got closer to her and wanted to see if the indirect Hey, how're you doing? would work. Remember, I'm trying to have fun in field.
HB 6 Mature
I just told her "Hey, how're you doing?" and I mentioned that I was getting batteries for my games. I made a comment about what was in her cart, and she said have a good day and left.

So, in conclusion, I should go direct and not indirect with my approaches. And not take this stuff seriously and have fun with it. I still need to show intent though.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
October 14
I called the HB 6 Tan Mature this morning and we set up a date. Then the woman that she was living had to do something, so we changed the date to a later time. Too bad, I've really built a lot of attraction and comfort through texting this week. She still doesn't understand why I want to be with her though(she really doesn't have much in her life or much going for her), so I'm always having to reassure that I like what I see in her personality and the fun I've had with her so far. She thinks I'm overqualified for her. It's a quality problem. haha

I did a couple cold approaches today. I've decided that I'm stepping my game up now and I want to approach the 7's and above more often. I will still approach women that I like below that, but I'm wanting me some more attractive women. External problems to this include the fact that I'm in a rural location, and most of these women are taken. Still, it is a numbers game.

HB 7 Black
I was a little hesitant to approach her because she looked pretty young. So, I went indirect and asked if she was a college student here. I then made an observation about her shirt, saying that she must play soccer. I was right. I asked where she was from. This is where I messed up. lol She said in her accent The Carribean and I said "Oh, a state in Africa?", and she said no, an island in the Carribean. I asked what she was up to today and I didn't get much of answer, she walks away going about her daily routine.

I need to improve hooking these girls in their daily routines.

HB 7 Tan
I saw her outside a clothing store and went direct. I told her that I noticed her and wanted to talk with her for a second. She said that she was married.

HB 7 Brunette
She was in the clothing store. She had such a nice body. I was paranoid though because the girl I approached before that was in the store. And I didn't want to get caught sarging. I approached her after a while anyways. I told her Hey, how're you doing?" She smiled back and seemed to welcome my approach. I mention that I'm buying winter clothes. She says she is doing the same, thoughI see her looking at small short sleeve shirts. And I tell her "These aren't winter clothes". She mentions that she has to wear something like that for work. At this point, I'm displaying my personality by saying, "I think you're going to pick this one, because you must be bored of wearing the other kind". I'm right. She's looking for kids' stuff then. and I mention she must be looking for something for her daughter. Right again. lol At this point, I'm doing well, but I keep having to move around and follow her to keep the approach going. Strange, because if I don't follow her around the approach ends, game over. If I do, I may look creepy/needy, BUT there's a chance for success. And the chance for success is why I cold approach. So you know what i keep doing. I ask if she's going to school, and I guess that she's doing nursing, no, something similar though, and I comment how complicated that sounds. So, I'm right by the women's dressing room when I go for the number close, and she tells me that she's seeing someone.

The good of that approach:I think I had good outer game and cold readings. The bad: I couldn't keep her planted and had to follow her around to keep the approach alive. I don't know why I have so much trouble keeping women still when I approach them. I don't prefer to do it at all,. but it seems like I have to if I want to get some of these women in bed. lol

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a delay with me originally writing this Field Report closer to the actual date it occured. But lack of sleep among other things caught up to me and I procrastinated like mad. But here it is. A solo sarge of a nightclub.
October 15
I decided to go to the city to try out some night game. One of my friends who wanted to go with me was stuck at a girl's house from the previous night. I went solo instead. I knew it would take time for people to get to the club, so I wanted to do some warm-up approaches at a bar. The bar was packed, and there was a cover charge, so I decided not to go there. Instead, I got to the club a little after 9:30. I was the only non-worker there and I got in for free. During that time I played pool and talked a little with the workers.
Then the women started piling in. I saw an attractive HB 7 Brunette sitting at the bar by herself, but I had irrational thoughts that I may get kicked out for hititng on a worker or a worker's girlfriend. Later on, this was not true at all.
I hesitated in this woman's vicinity way too long to approach her. And I believe it hurt me when I did approach her. I walked up to approach the HB 7 Brunette, and the DJ behind the bar started talking to me. We talked for a bit, then I went into action on the girl. It was just basic conversation where I found out what she had been doing. After the 3 minute mark, she left.

I thought that despite it being early in the night, I needed to jump on another set. I saw a 3-set of HB 6's, and the oldest woman in the group was the only woman that seemed enthusiastic to talk to me. Those two other girls had their heads low to the table and seemed bored...even before I entered. I tried to engage them and the enthusiastic girl, but I ran out of talking material. Despite this, I decided to stay in instead of rejecting myself. So I asked them what they watched on TV, and this got nothing. I finally ejected after all this.
I went direct on HB 7 at the bar and she told me she was the DJ's girlfriend. So hitting on worker's girlfriends is not a bad thing.

Next, 2-set of HB 7's
I opened with "Hey, how're you doing?", and they seemed receptive. I asked what they had been doing and for their names as well. At this point, I told one of the girls: "Your name is just like the apple company haha" And I told the other girl: "The first thing I noticed about you was your piercing." Then they girl coded something and said they had to go to the bathroom. They never came back.
So, I waited for them while another set came in. When I opened that 2-set of HB 6's, they started talking among themselves and tried to blow me out. I ended up suggesting that we play pool, and they weren't having it. I went to the bathroom after this and felt bad about myself. I decided to come back and not leave the place despite my initial problems.

So, I go direct on a HB 7 while she is with her HB 7 friend by saying "Hey, I think you're cute and I'd like to meet you" This got me in. I talked about their location, find out how they meet. And I tell the target "We have two choices, we either play pool or we dance" She chose to play pool. So we did that, then after the game was over, they said they went to the bathroom, and never came back.
Then I meet a couple girls at the bar. HB 6 and HB 7 Thouigh the HB 6 has a better body and seems to be more into me. they actually live near me and we tlak for about 15 minutes when they invite me to come dance with them. I do, and I think this turns them off. Because I can't dance well nor keep rhythm. And this kills attraction, because I got a flake number from the target.
I talk to another 2-setof HB 7's and a minute into the conversation, they say "We both have boyfriends here'. I go direct on a HB 6 Busty Black while she's ordering a drink and I get the boyfriend excuse.

I had to leave early because I had work. But, this night has motivated me to continue doing night game. And I'm learning pick up routines and conversation starters as well. Because going in without a plan hasn't worked. And there's something off about me because the girls sense it. I don't know. I bought Rules of The Game and decided to take a small break from pick up during the week and focus on improving my confidence and feelings when approaching.

I have a City Day Game FR to report here from this week also sometime soon.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude where do you live? I swear, I wanna take you night gamin with me and show you how I roll. Be shameless, be ballsy, **** what anyone thinks. And if any faggot alphas get in the way, push em away, most are week.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Borknagar said:
Dude where do you live? I swear, I wanna take you night gamin with me and show you how I roll. Be shameless, be ballsy, **** what anyone thinks. And if any faggot alphas get in the way, push em away, most are week.
Western part of Tennessee. 2 Hours from Nashville and 2 from Memphis, 1 from Jackson, which is the city I go to clubs at.
Yes, I'd like to do night game with you.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Minnesota, damn, so what are southern girls like? they are rare up here, but would, and would, bang one!

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Borknagar said:
Minnesota, damn, so what are southern girls like? they are rare up here, but would, and would, bang one!
Sociable, and easy to approach. They're brought up to respect others, so even if they have a boyfriend, they'll likely talk to you. I have no idea what Minnesota women are like. We have stereotypical beliefs that Northern(haha, forgive the stereotyping) people are ruder and harsher than people here. I don't know, I've met nice people from your area as well. What are the women like there?

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're doing a great job. Be sure to keep in mind that cold approach pickup is freakin HARD. Even if you're getting blown out constantly, you're still doing better than most guys, who have no idea how to approach a strange woman.

I'd still like to see you go out with a friend- I think you'll find that it's much easier to work sets with a wingman. Night game may be a bit difficult for you right now, since it's so dependent on social proof, and girls have short attention spans at night. Perhaps try some day game at book stores--those usually have a good deal of single women in them.

Also, if you can somehow get some audio or video in here, we can tell you exactly what you're doing right/wrong.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
October 17
My Mom took me and my sister to the city to shop since my sister was out on break from college that day.
We went to a restaraunt first. The restaraunt was labeled as a cafe, but it was far from it. More like an up-scale Chile's. lol I saw a 4-set of young women sitting on a bench. There was one cute girl(HB 6 Dark) there. After coming back from the bathroom I told the group the following:
"Hey, how're all of you doing? I think your friend here is attractive, and I'd like to meet her(I point to her lol). I was very nervous since it was a restaraunt approach and she was around her friends. I talked with the target girl for about a minute and then she dismissed me and I asked her what her number was, and she said that she didn't give her number out. She never really opened up to me either.

Next, I came back from the bathroom during mealtime, and I spotted a 3-set of young attractive girls. I told them the same thing that I said to the previous set and this time, my target(HB 7 Brunette) wasn't so closed off to me, but she wasn't completely open either. I found out the group was made up of high schoolers. Not again. lol

I went to the bookstore and relaxed, and didn't think about having to pick up or approach. I've been putting way too much pressure on myself lately to cold approach, that it's stopped being fun because I feel like I'm having to do something with anxiety to get better. So, I'm trying to find a balance within my life.
Anyways, I found a couple cute women at the bookstore. And I approached with little hesitation.
HB 7 Petite
I said Hi, and asked how she was doing. I made an observation about the Christmas book I had and that my Dad used to tell me that story every night. She tells me she is with her brother, which startles me a little bit, but I keep talking a little bit about what I'm doing. Then I spot a wedding ring. haha And I tell her it was nice talking to her.
HB 7 College
I walk up to her in the kids book section and I say Hi, and ask how she is doing. I mention the books she is looking at also, and I find out she is an education major who is buying books for class. I tease her a little about wearing a certain hat for the class. She aska about my book and I tell her that mine is a Japanese book. And that I took Japanese last semester and I'd like to continue learning it. She tells me she has to go and I ask for her phone number. And she tells me her boyfriend wouldn't like her giving the number to someone she just met.
I go to a clothing store to meet up with my Mom and sister where I find nothing I want, except for a cute blonde.
HB 6 Blonde
"Hey, how're you doing? starts off the conversation with her. She smiles back. I mention that I've been at the bookstore looking for lanuage books like Japanese. I mention that I had taken that and Spanish before, but that Spanish is much better. I make comments on her buying formal work clothes and ask about her career. She says she has to go, and I ask for her number, and she says she has a boyfriend.

I go to the mall on a weekday afternoon, and there're not many people there. At a retail store, I spot a HB 7 Blonde
I ask how she is doing, and who she is with, and she says she is by herself. She mentions that her boyfriend is always late for stuff she's going to. And I tell her that she must be the same way also. I'm just having fun talking with her, even though she has a bf. Then she says she has to try on clothes.

Mom drags me to Target next.
HB 7 Mature I say Hi, how're you doing? She says Fine, thanks.
HB 6 Hispanic I spot her and say Hi, I see you had trouble picking up yopur dogfood. She informs me that she just had surgery. I comment on her accent and she tells me she is from Venezuela. Things are going well until I see her wedding ring.
HB 6 Filipina Mature
I try to use the 3 second rule and apporach her but she keeps moving so I find her in an aisle and say "Hey, how're you doing?" She says fine, and asks if I know her from somewhere. I tell her "No, I just noticed her and wanted to say Hi." I tell her that she must be from the Phillipines. And I struggle to say something at that point, but that I must be a good guesser. And that I've known Filipinas in my community as well. This woman seems akward around me, though she mentions she is getting a costume to send to another state. Somewhere the word husband pops up, and she dismisses me.

I didn't get a single number, but it doesn't matter. I'll discuss some things going on in my life that are quite paradoxical now.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
October 21
When I went to the city, I bought Neil Strauss's book Rules of The Game. And it has so much good information for building inner game and what to do in approach situations. So, I've been focusing on building myself up to become a better man and a better cold approacher.

On this day, I met up with my Dad and sister for lunch, and it felt so good just being normal and not feeling like I have to cold approach. I felt at peace on this day. I met up with HB 6 Tan Mature and I kiss closed her after 30 minutes of conversation. She smiled when I did it.

I went to the store and just wasn't focusing on women at all. Though I did see a cute HB 7 Tattoo woman walking by. I told her 'Hi, I just noticed you and I wanted to meet you" She told me she was engaged. It doesn't matter.

Then, I went to the library to pick up a chess book. I went to the water fountain and saw a cute HB 7 Black woman sitting at the computer smiling at me. I walk up to her and ask her where I had seen her at, and she was a waitress at a local Mexican restaraunt that I wanted to get with. I talk for a couple minutes, then a brief silence goes on, and she tells me she'll see me later. Then I come back through, she tells me Bye, and I show her my Chess book. Then, we're back onto conversation again. I'm teasing her about not knowing Spanish while working there. Then, I tell her we have to go, and I ask her if she wants to hang out sometime, and she says that she's too busy.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
October 22
Today is a rare day out because I didn't cold approach. But, if yesterday was the calm Ying, today was the harsh Yang.

I felt my usual nervousness walking into the Chinese restaraunt to eat because I've conditioned myself to be aware of cold approaches in public and to be aware. The problem with this, is that it has wrecked my being. I've correlated cold approaching with negativity, anxiety, and nerves, and not with positive things by doing this. The weird thing is, I tried to get myself to not focus on women or approaching them, but I can't help it. I saw a 3-set of average women and I didn't approach them, but those thoughts of "Would you approach them if they were hotter?" went through my head.

I did have fun talking to the waitresses though. And I went to Wal Mart, got my stuff, didn't see any approachable women and left. I think I'm done with loitering Wal Mart just to find an approach or two. It's lame.

in my life, I'm going through some personal issues with pick-up. I want to live a normal life where I don't feel nervous going out. But that leaves me lonely and feeling bored. And the truth is I want to cold approach. And then all those feelings come up again, and I end up feeling like a slave to pick up. I want my cold approaching to be fun. I want to be happy doing it, not sad or depressed just because I've had some bad experiences.

I didn't approach a single woman today, and when I went home, I felt a little lonely and depressed over it. I am living an example of a paradox. I would feel so nervous over going to big cities on vacation due to pick up, and I hated that feeling. But I had fun meeting the women there. Even if I had to force myself to do it.

Has anyone else had these Daytime pick up problems?

Also, I want to do some night game, but I can't without feeling sleep deprived the next day(I work Friday nights and Sunday mornings). And I'm low on cash, and I got college loans to pay soon. So, my life is not where I want it to be.

That's ok, I'll solve my pick up paradox problem and keep cold approaching.

Conclusion: I may not think it at times, but apparently I need women in my life for some reason.

Last edited:

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
You're doing a great job. Be sure to keep in mind that cold approach pickup is freakin HARD. Even if you're getting blown out constantly, you're still doing better than most guys, who have no idea how to approach a strange woman.

I'd still like to see you go out with a friend- I think you'll find that it's much easier to work sets with a wingman. Night game may be a bit difficult for you right now, since it's so dependent on social proof, and girls have short attention spans at night. Perhaps try some day game at book stores--those usually have a good deal of single women in them.

Also, if you can somehow get some audio or video in here, we can tell you exactly what you're doing right/wrong.
Cool, thanks for the input. I will buy a voice recorder sometime soon. I have about 700 cold approaches under my belt, so I've built a minor skillset where I can get numbers during the daytime, even if I do have 0 for 10 days sometimes. Still, I run out of things to say and have a generally negative mental frame when I approach, but it's covered up with my positive personality..most of the time.

I like Night Game. It's the only place I can go with a solid amount of attractive women in one place at a time. Though, I get the feeling that if I had met some of these women during the Day at a place like Wal Mart, I'd do much smoother with them. I'll buy a voice recorder when I get money saved up. Unemployment owes me 50 $ but their phoneline is always busy, so when I get that, I could buy a voice recorder. lol

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deicide said:
Cool, thanks for the input. I will buy a voice recorder sometime soon. I have about 700 cold approaches under my belt, so I've built a minor skillset where I can get numbers during the daytime, even if I do have 0 for 10 days sometimes. Still, I run out of things to say and have a generally negative mental frame when I approach, but it's covered up with my positive personality..most of the time.

I like Night Game. It's the only place I can go with a solid amount of attractive women in one place at a time. Though, I get the feeling that if I had met some of these women during the Day at a place like Wal Mart, I'd do much smoother with them. I'll buy a voice recorder when I get money saved up. Unemployment owes me 50 $ but their phoneline is always busy, so when I get that, I could buy a voice recorder. lol
eBay that sh*t. I've got a mic on its way, so I'll be uploading my cold approach recordings soon.

Deicide said:
Also, I want to do some night game, but I can't without feeling sleep deprived the next day(I work Friday nights and Sunday mornings). And I'm low on cash, and I got college loans to pay soon. So, my life is not where I want it to be.
I personally have an ideal schedule: wake up at 10am, go to work at 3pm, get off at 11pm, which leaves me time to get some night game in before I go to bed at 2am. I do have school before work though, but that just gives me an opportunity to cold approach the campus.

As for cash, I would carefully scrutinize what you spend money on, and eliminate things you can go without. Like fast food, and my big one was energy drinks. The money I saved on energy drinks is enough to pay for cover to some of the clubs I go to.

As for the negative feelings when you're day gaming, I get them too. The feeling of frustration/loneliness/boredom? Yeah. This is avoided by having a reason to be out other than picking up women. This keeps the mental pressure off your performance.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
eBay that sh*t. I've got a mic on its way, so I'll be uploading my cold approach recordings soon.

I personally have an ideal schedule: wake up at 10am, go to work at 3pm, get off at 11pm, which leaves me time to get some night game in before I go to bed at 2am. I do have school before work though, but that just gives me an opportunity to cold approach the campus.

As for cash, I would carefully scrutinize what you spend money on, and eliminate things you can go without. Like fast food, and my big one was energy drinks. The money I saved on energy drinks is enough to pay for cover to some of the clubs I go to.

As for the negative feelings when you're day gaming, I get them too. The feeling of frustration/loneliness/boredom? Yeah. This is avoided by having a reason to be out other than picking up women. This keeps the mental pressure off your performance.
You picked the perfect voice recorder for me.:rockon: Those negative feelings were a killer with me, but I think I'm slowly getting over them. Case in point, today's cold approach.
I went to McDonald's with my Mom and had some good food there, though the place was pretty empty. Then, I had to go to a retail store to get some things. I told myself that I wasn't going to approach unless I found something I wanted. No forced/chore-like obsessive feelings. Instead, I felt confident and not negative right before and during my approach. That's something that hasn't been happening.
HB 6 Young Brunette
She was in the make-up aisle and for once, I wasted no time approaching her. I walked up to her, she looked my way, I smiled and said Hi as i kept walking towards her. I said that I wanted to meet her. I said my name for her, and she said hers. I told her that I noticed her clothing immediately and I guessed that she worked in an office. She told me that she cuts hair and I told her that I would hate doing that. "I'm more into languages and helping people". (Disqualifier perhaps?) She told me that she was on her lunch break, and I made a comment on how she is getting all of this make-up on her break. She told me how she is getting stuff for Halloween to wear for kids, and I asked if she had to dress up, or if she just had the choice for it. She explained about how she enjoyed doing it, and I asked if she was giving away good stuff like Whoppers. She said no, and I said Ok, I guess Jollyranchers and small stuff then. We talked about a shop in a city, and my voice became slower in pace and more expressive aksing and stating things. Then she said she had to go, I asked for her number, she was married.

It wasn't the perfect cold approach, but I felt much more confident here than before. There are things to be worked upon, but I think I'm getting somewhere as I had the belief of "I can get this girl" right before I approached her. And I felt like I could keep on talking without fear of running out of things to say, I didn't even have to use pre-scripted lines or routines.

oxford comma

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man stop with the "i wanted to meet you, my name is...." stuff. That puts people in a defensive state. save the intro for later in the conversation, when she actually WANTS to meet you. Just walk up to a girl and comment on the surroundings. Get good at observing what's going on around you. If you're in a clothing store talk about the clothes. If you're in the produce section of a grocery store talk about why you hate buying bananas because they go bad so fast. use your surroundings and then lead into something more personal.

oxford comma

Don Juan
Reaction score
also, the way your responded to her saying she cuts hair was extremely condescending and made you sound like a douche. Save the negging for supermodels at the bar acting like *****es, normal girls don't want to hear that ****. i commend you for trying so hard but i get the feeling you are one of those guys trying too hard to be something you are not (a PUA) and coming across as awkward and creepy. do yourself a favor and look up David Wygant on youtube. He's not a PUA, he's just a cool dude that knows how to relate to people and create attraction. no tricks.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oxford comma said:
also, the way your responded to her saying she cuts hair was extremely condescending and made you sound like a douche. Save the negging for supermodels at the bar acting like *****es, normal girls don't want to hear that ****. i commend you for trying so hard but i get the feeling you are one of those guys trying too hard to be something you are not (a PUA) and coming across as awkward and creepy. do yourself a favor and look up David Wygant on youtube. He's not a PUA, he's just a cool dude that knows how to relate to people and create attraction. no tricks.
Ok, thanks for the advice. I'll look up David Wygant. Throughout that interaction, I wasn't attempting to be try hard, I was just being my natural self. I wasn't even attempting to neg or put her down, just to be myself. Maybe I have to change into my best self, I don't know. The things I wanted to work on was the use of different tones of speaking, talking more slowly, and keeping the conversation going.
I used to be a nice guy that would do anything for a girl, now I've evolved into something different. I can upset and put down girls without realizing it. I don't intend to do those things, it just happens.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work, keep at it. You'll be a natural in no time! You said you cal her cute because you want her to know your intentions but I'm gonna say it like this. Girls aren't delusional, when a random guy pulls a cold approach on her she knows right off the bat what his intentions are.