New Deicide Approach and Lifestyle Journal

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Borknagar said:
I think contacting her again would be a waste of time, women are flaky by nature and not with putting a lot of effort into, friends and family aren't going to make her do this, it's her choice, she's an adult.
I just did. I called her on the phone(I didn't expect her to answer, but I'd rather let her know voice to voice) and she didn't answer. So I sent her a text and I was, uncharacteristically, a bit of a prick. Basically I told her that I see that she deleted me for whatever reason. I then mentioned that maybe we could've had fun, but you don't want that, so enjoy.

I'm not expecting a reply. I've had always had problems maintaining "relationships" with more attractive women for some reason. I can't typically get anything beyond a first date. I guess that's why I should try night game now.:)

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the more attractive a women is, the more short term material she really is. Your forcus should be getting laid as soon as possible, but don't push it, get the vag and get out, lol really, as bad as it sounds and it took me awhile before I realized this, but 90% of chicks are only good for one thing, I used to want my dream girl, but really not gonna find her easily, especially with westernized women. Which if I would ever get married, it would never be with a women raised around feminism, that's just foolish.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, that kind of thing will happen less and less often the more you keep going at it. Don't hand out any negative vibes though by shaming her, she's a big girl (?) and can make her own choices.

I would have personally just said "Okay, I get the hint." and then asked her where my f*ckup was. Instead of burning a broken bridge, first find out why it broke.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think guys f'up a lot less than what is perceived. It's more the women's mentality than it is many guy's mistake, women take things with too much thought, or too less of thought a lot of times. Like when a Girl told me "Sorry I was so tired to night, I feel so lame!"(she was sleepy cause lack of sleep, at the end of our date, she was flirty and insisted on getting together over the weekend) I said, "Haha yeah you suck! But it's ok make it up next time :)" Never heard from her again. I mean really now? Is what I said so horrible, for someone to flake out on me? No it wasn't. Women like that are single for a very good reason. But of course the so called know it alls here would over analyze it.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Dude, that kind of thing will happen less and less often the more you keep going at it. Don't hand out any negative vibes though by shaming her, she's a big girl (?) and can make her own choices.

I would have personally just said "Okay, I get the hint." and then asked her where my f*ckup was. Instead of burning a broken bridge, first find out why it broke.
Interesting notion. Maybe I shouldn't be so stubborn while having the attitude of "She doesn't like me because of her emotional issues, it's not my fault".

I didn't do any cold approaches today, but I did go to a Chinese restaraunt for my mother's b-day. I flirted with our waitress who barely knows English throughout,HB 6 Asian Waitress. And that lack of English came up when I tried to number close her. I pulled out my cell phone and asked her if she had one, and she said "My phone no good here" lol. So, no, I didn't get her number. I've decided I'm going to the city for some night game tomorrow evening. This will be more of a challenge or me, but I'm ready.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deicide said:
Interesting notion. Maybe I shouldn't be so stubborn while having the attitude of "She doesn't like me because of her emotional issues, it's not my fault".

I didn't do any cold approaches today, but I did go to a Chinese restaraunt for my mother's b-day. I flirted with our waitress who barely knows English throughout,HB 6 Asian Waitress. And that lack of English came up when I tried to number close her. I pulled out my cell phone and asked her if she had one, and she said "My phone no good here" lol. So, no, I didn't get her number. I've decided I'm going to the city for some night game tomorrow evening. This will be more of a challenge or me, but I'm ready.
Night game makes day game SO much easier. Just make sure you keep that momentum.

I'm working 12 hour shifts at the moment through the night, so there's no going out for Vice for a while :(

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Night game makes day game SO much easier. Just make sure you keep that momentum.

I'm working 12 hour shifts at the moment through the night, so there's no going out for Vice for a while :(
Do you work at a factory? 12 hour shifts sound terrible My Dad does them all the time.

I did go out and do some night game yesterday. But, a lot happened that I'll cover in the Field Report.

September 29
I went to the store to get some condoms. When I was in the produce section, I saw an attractive woman.
HB 7 Business
I walked up to her and said Hi. Then I said that I noticed her and wanted to meet her. She gave me a strange look and told me she was married. I told her thanks anyways.

I waited way too long for Mom to cook dinner before I went out, but it happens. I decided I was going to do some night game, so I set out to the city to do it. I went to the city, and missed my exit and got lost. I got instructions over the phone from my sister's boyfriend(He helped a lot) and got back on track. Unfortunately, the clubs in the city were closed for the night. I decided to go to a saloon that was next to the club.

I walked into a place I had never been to before. I just slowly walked around taking in the environment. I was a lot less nervous this night than I had been the last few times I did night game(I was terrified then lol). There were no all female sets, so I settled into a mixed set by a pool table. I opened the guys first. The first two weren't that receptive initially, but they weren't mean either. Then I befriended the third guy in the group by talking about pool with him. This helped me throughout the night also.
One of the married women in the group asked me before we played pool "What the f*ck is your name? LOL Then my friend in the group let me know he was trying to date the other girl in the group, like he wanted alone time with her. I had fun with this group for a little bit.

Then later I saw an HB 7 Blonde sitting at the bar with her friend. I approached her right when she was about to go to the dance floor with her friend(bad timing). I opened her direct and said Hi, I noticed you and wanted to meet you. This made her happy immediately, but she was going with her friend to the floor regardless. While they're singing, I sit down by the pool tables near those two girls I met earlier(social proof lol). Then, they sit down at the bar, and the girls are engaged in conversation with some guy at the end of the bar. My friend from earlier is sitting by my target girl, and I inform of this, and he's fine with it, and gets up for me.
So, I'm trying to figure out how to break in again with momentum. I wait until they're done, then I reopen with the HB 7 Blonde. I got her engaged a little bit, but it's hard to keep her interested with the party vibe her friends are giving. Tough to compete with. I'm teasing the Blonde about stuff like telling her she probably dances in cages at the local club I asked about, and her glasses making her not as nerdy as she thinks. I ask questions about her life and job. But in between conversation, she keeps texting someone. I talk with her friend a little bit, but it's tough to keep this girl's attention. A big guy came up and started talking to the girls and I just leaned back while he talked with them. Earlier, another guy came up and talked briefly with them. I ask the target girl about her pool playing skills and try to get her to play pool with me, but she says she wants to wait since her feet hurt. In retrospect, I should've took her by the hand and guided her with me. But I didn't and ejected at that point.

So, I'm not skilled at night game yet. It's a lot harder than Day Game. Sure, the targets are more than likely to be single, but you're competing with short attention spans and other guys coming in. Still, I like the challenge.

What could I have done to capture this girl's attention? And, should I address incoming males when they swoop in on my sets, or just chill back and let them talk? These girls have the loud party vibe, so I'm nor used to that.

After that, I left to go to another bar. I got lost along the way, found it, and it was dead. My cell phone then died and all of my family was worried sick about me.

When I got home, my family was all upset abour me getting lost and my battery shutting off. They were telling me stuff like "You're not going to the city until you get a GPs" lol. My Dad pretty much told me I went out to chase *****s. haha

In conclusion, I'd like to keep doing night game once a week or so in the city. It's a nice break from Day Game, and it acts a supplement to it also.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deicide said:
I just did. I called her on the phone(I didn't expect her to answer, but I'd rather let her know voice to voice) and she didn't answer. So I sent her a text and I was, uncharacteristically, a bit of a prick. Basically I told her that I see that she deleted me for whatever reason. I then mentioned that maybe we could've had fun, but you don't want that, so enjoy.

I'm not expecting a reply. I've had always had problems maintaining "relationships" with more attractive women for some reason. I can't typically get anything beyond a first date. I guess that's why I should try night game now.:)

Don't ever do this again.
Nothing good EVER comes from sending a whiny text like this. Girls flake for LOTS of reasons- you need to accept this. She doesn't owe you anything.

That said, on the whole you're making a ton of improvement. Just don't get TOO wrapped up in the theory of it all- it's more important to have fun with the learning process. It'd be great if you could find a wingman to come with you- it would make the whole experience more enjoyable.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Solomon and Jeff. I think I'm becoming more congruent with my direct approach also.
September 30
Time for Day Game once again. This time at a busy grocery/retail store. I've picked out good busy times for the store and this has helped me have more success in my approaches there.

HB 6 Blonde
I walked up to her and said Hi, and before I could say my direct opener, she asked me how I was doing. She said that she had seen me at a local school before, and I explained to her that I was trying to get a sub job there. She mentioned what she does at the school and I mentioned that she was doing the job no one else wanted. lol I guess that night game from the previous evening came out then. We got into topics of schools and what goes on there, why she does a school job over her previous hobby, and more. She was ready to leave at about the 5 min. mark, but my conversational threads have improved so much that I can hook women onto a new subject. I asked about what she was doing later, mentioned some items in her cart, and I told her I couldn't believe she wasn't having ice cream. Then, I suggested we should hang out sometime, and she said she was married. I told her to have fun at her gathering that night. No hard feelings at all.

Next approach is when I notice an attractive girl wearing scrubs, but a surprise occurs.

HB 7 Petite
I walk up to her and tell her Hi. Then she asks me if I was still working at a certain store. lol It's funny when you go in like a cold approach when they already know you on some level. I mention her scrubs and no, she actually isn;t a nurse. I'm doing my usual gaming of teasing, cold reading, asking questions and changing subjects, and yet, this girl seems obsessed with her texting. At one point, I thought about walking and saying "To Hell with the phone number", but I decided to go for it anyways. Though, maybe I should've walked off with her texting and looking around during our conversation. I got her number, but something tells me this could be a flake.

Next, the approach of the day.

HB 6 Busty
I was walking in the food section when I noticed something busty in my walk. I was going in. I told her Hi, then told her that I noticed her and wanted to meet her. She tells me her name, and I tell her mine. Then her grandmother comes out of nowhere. I tell her Hi and my name also. And I get on a local subject with her, and she must've enjoyed it, because she left to give me and this girl time alone. Despite her openness, this girl is more timid than the other two I talked to. So, I asked her basic questions and found out what she was doing for the day, commented on her items in the buggy, and tell a little about myself. Once I realize she isa hairdresser, I tell her that maybe she can make my hair blonde again. She laughs and likes this. I mention that we should hang out. And we simultaneously go for the number close. Great. She writes down my number, and I put hers in my contacts part of my phone. I just did my first successful direct approach ever.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
October 1
On this day, I woke up really late, and my Dad basically got me to go out and eat lunch with him shortly after. I didn't shave or brush my teeth before I went out like I usually do. I sure didn't feel like or plan on approaching women this day. But a funny change made me go back to the normal Deicide.

I was at a store with my Dad feeling tired. I saw an attractive blonde and suddenly my senses started kicking in. I didn't approach her, but my adrenaline started pumping and my heart started racing. I know this feeling all too well. Then, my Dad and me got into the car and suddenly I feel like approaching. It's amazing that I've approached so many random women, that the sight of one stirs up physiological changes in me. I was in a sexual state at this point going into Wal Mart. lol I was breathing hard and feeling short of breath too, along with the earlier symptoms.

I learned that being in a sexual state is not good for Day Game though.
HB 6 Mature Asian
I couldn't see her face since she was bent over, so I just looked at the items around until she finally turned her head. I told her Hi, and asked how she was doing. Immediately, this feels like a warm up approach. I talk a little about craft stores of all things, lol, and I'm throwing different subjects at her to keep her interested despite her walking away. In the end, she ends up walking away, but everything is a lesson in the field.

HB 7 Tall
I walked beside and told her Hi, and I mentioned that I noticed her and wanted to meet her. She tells me her name, and I tell her mine as well. I ask how she is doing, and she mentions her time in another state, and I tell her that she must not have liked it much(cold read based on facial expressions), though she tells me that isn't the case. We talk more about her moving back, and what she is doing later on that evening, and I comment on her items, and guess wrong what she is making for everyone. lol Shortly after, she gets a phone call, and I just stand near her reading labels on a potato product. Then, when the phone call is over, she tells me that she really has to go. I ask about how she got her hair colored a certain way and her phone type, and I mention that we should hang out. She says that she has a boyfriend.

It seems that I'm getting decent at plowing through interactions with women by throwing different conversation threads at them. And direct gams is becoming more congruent with me. I will eventually get to the point where going direct on any girl is no problem.
Lesson:Be prepared to approach anytime. If you decide to take days off from approaching, you miss out on real opportunities.

Also, I should really work on my restaraunt/cafe day game. That is an area where I have the most approach anxiety at for some strange reason. I prefer my grocery and retail stores for my premium spots, but I want to be able to approach virtually anywhere. Also, night game is going to be a long yet eventually rewarding journey. I hope I get some sub teaching money this week so I can do night game this week.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
October 3
I went to the store full of nerves and adrenaline. I was there to get my Mom some stuff. I found a couple approaches there.

HB 7 Blonde
I walked up to her and said Hi...I noticed you and I wanted to meet you". This had an effect on her as she gave me a strange look. I asked how she was doing, and she said she was shopping for her husband. I said Sorry about that and ejected.

HB 6 Red
I saw her and she looked similar to a girl I went to high school with. I told her Hi, then how're you doing. And after that, I told her that I noticed her and wated to mee ther. She said nice to meet you and walked off. I think she was in the early phases of pregnancy. LOL

The beginning of the week is usually bad concerning pickups for me for some reason. Later on in the week things seem to go smoother. I'm just going to play pool and go walking today in my town I went to high school at. It's highly unlikely I'll find a cold approach situation there, but you never know.

I think I'm going to a local college town(Thursday) for some sarging this week, as well as my alumnus college town for Homecoming this weekend.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
October 5
I went out today to another store for a little bit. I'm sticking with the direct approach, but it is making me more nervous and I have higher approach anxiety as a result. But, it'll be worth it because I will be past a phase of approach anxiety once I keep doing enough of this.
HB 6 Older
This was basically a warm-up approach. The woman must've been feeling those nervous vibes I've been giving out as a result of trying to cope with doing direct approaches. Because when I said Hi, she gave me a strange look and acted like she didn't want to talk to me. All she had was a decent face and a big behind, that was the redeeming factors. I asked how she was doing, and I mentioned that I was shopping for my Mom. haha I will keep thast as a reference point to not mention me shopping for my parents. Women definitely prefer an independent individual.

HB 6 Petite
I actually changed my opener spontaneously when speaking with her. I walked up and said Hi, I noticed you and I thought to myself, I want to meet this girl" She liked it. I asked about her necklace, which signified she was in high school. lol I asked her about school and she wasn't going to open up much, so I asked if she did art classes or what. She said she liked taking her science classes for future animal type work. I mentioned that I'm not into those type of classes, but I'm into animals. I mentioned that we had a couple dogs, one big one, and she liste dher dogs oto. I told her one of the dogs didn't fit with the rest. Shortly, she said she had to get going, and I asked if she was 18. She wasn't. lol

In conclusion: I'm really becoming frustrated with the lack of pick-up options in my area. Living the rural lifestyle just doesn't do it for pick up. Yes, I will keep cold approaching here of course. But, I need to go to the city once or twice a week(One for Day Game and one for Night Game would be great) to really find better women, and to improve my skillset. I feel I may get sarged out here soon and that is not good at all. Though I can do twice the amount of approaches for a day in the city as I do in these smaller towns when I'm out.

Problems with going to the city is that I'm working ten hours a week. I'm really trying to get my life straightened out now. I'm looking for better jobs and I started exercising on a daily basis. Life will get better though. I just have to make it happen.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
October 6
Well, I really wasn't expecting to approach or do any gaming today. I didn't actively go out and look for women. Instead, I found them doing my routines.

First, I went to the walking track.
Since I approached an underage girl the other day, my phobia for doing this(I don't prefer to approach underagre women, but if they look like they may be 18, why not? lol) has decreased.

I saw an HB 6 Young walking on the track with headphones on. I figured she may be in high school, but I decided to approach anyways.
I walked beside her and said "Hi...I have a question. She takes her headphones off. "How much are you walking today?" She told me that she didn't know that she was just walking as much as she wanted. I said that she must be doing it to get into decent shape then. I told her that I was walking 3 and jogging 3 laps, and that maybe she'll be able to do that sometime soon. lol I asked if she got done with school yet, and she said "No, I'm a senior here" I told her "No, I meant if you got out of school at 3 or not?" And she realized what I had meant.

She then told me about being out for fall break, and I asked her what she was doing. She mentioned that she was going to as different football game than the her school's one. I asked her if she was really going to drive all that way, and I said that I'd rather go see my alumnus school play. I then said that I was going back to running now and ejected.
She's still in high school, so if anything she'd be an "investment" for when she turns 18 if I'm still in the area. lol Oh well.

I went to the convenience store to get some water after I finished running. There's a worker there that I've been planning on number closing. An HB 7 Worker and I did that today after a couple minutes of talking with her.

I realized today though that I accidentally interrupt women too often when I'm gaming them. I have to chill out and let them talk more.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
October 7
I decided to go to a local college campus for some Day Game. It was hot and walking around finding attractive women made me tired.
But, I found a few and learned more about "street/walking game".
I had to go to the bathroom and I told myself "No bathroom until you approach someone" lol.

HB 6 Glasses
I saw her walking in my direction when I was near a building and I opened her with "Hey, I just notied you walking by and I thought to myself "I want to go meet that girl over there". She didn't move away at all and was grounded in front of me. She told me she had lost her keys, and was looking for them. So, after talking with her briefly, I just let her go. Though, in retrospect, I had this woman stopped in front of me, I should've gamed a little more.

2 set of HB 6 Mature and HB 7 Petite
They were outside a building eating lunch. I just walked up to them and asked how they were doing. I mentioned that I was visiting and I asked them if they were eating lunch. Then we talked a little about the building beside us, and I shortly ejected.

HB 6 Blonde
I walked by and told her "Hey, how're you doing?" She smiles, I'm in instantly. I told her that I was playing guitar at my house earlier. I end up talking with her for about 20 minutes, and yes, I got her phone number. I tried to develop an emotional connection with her. After the 5 minute mark, she asked me for my name, and she would ask questions about myself as well, like what I'm doing there, etc... Even after I got her phone number and had suggested that we meet up later, she was still talking to me. So, hopefully this won't turn into a flake.

HB 7 Brunette
She was walking and I said Hi, are you walking to class, and she said yes, so there goes that approach.
HB 7 Brunette and HB 7 Blonde
They were both walking, so as I walked beside them I said Hi, how're both of you doing. The Brunette smiled, the Blonde didn't say anything. Then I asked if they had come from class, and the Brunette said no. They both continued walking.

Maybe I should've said "Hi, I think your blonde friend is cute and I want to meet her" I'm not sure how to correctly go direct with a 2,3, or 4 set.

Then, I went to the grocery store and found an attractive older woman.
HB 6 Tan Mature
I had little approach anxiety at this point. I walked up to her and said "Hi...I just noticed you and wanted to say hi and meet you". She seemed neutral about this. I asked how she was doing, and what she was up to. She said she was looking for candy that wasn't there, and she couldn't find it. So, I told her she should get the candy I like. I then asked her what her tattoo on her breast meant(I didn't mention the word breast LOL) and she said it was just something in barbed wire. I then told her that must mean that she is an agressive person. She told me that she is agressive sometimes. I then told her that she seems nice to me so far. Boom, she likes this. Then, she has to catch up with her Mom, and I ask if I can get her number, and I do. Another number close.

After this, I went to Grandma's and ate lunch and rested. But I needed some razor blades, and I went into town to get some ice cream.

HB 6 Mature Redhead
I saw her at the store and spontaneously told her Hi, how're you doing? She said that she was getting ready for her kid's party, and I asked her if she had to go to it real soon. I told her that I bet she waited until the last minute to get her gift, and she mentions that her kid likes Bieber. haha At that point, I ask her what type of music, she likes, and she tells me bye. She was smiling and seemed to enjoy the interaction, yet was in a hurry. And probably intimidated by me getting into conversation with her like this. Perhaps women this aged don't think someone like me wants to get with them.
Either way, it's an issue. Maybe, I should've went direct with her also.

After that, I got some ice cream, went to the house to rest. Then I played pool with my good friends. A nice balanced day.

Tomorrow, I'm going to my alumnus college for Homecoming. I will be meeting a cute Taiwanese girl whom I "picked up" there in August. She just informed me over Facebook and gave me her number there. I'll see what happens with that.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deicide said:
October 7
HB 6 Blonde
I walked by and told her "Hey, how're you doing?" She smiles, I'm in instantly. I told her that I was playing guitar at my house earlier. I end up talking with her for about 20 minutes, and yes, I got her phone number. I tried to develop an emotional connection with her. After the 5 minute mark, she asked me for my name, and she would ask questions about myself as well, like what I'm doing there, etc... Even after I got her phone number and had suggested that we meet up later, she was still talking to me. So, hopefully this won't turn into a flake.
Quick question. What was it about this approach that made it last 20 mins? A lot of your approaches seem like the 2-3 min variety where you get the # or they appear uninterested and you eject. This one seems genuinely interested and a 20 min convo with a stranger is nothing to scoff at. Is there anything you thought/did differently that you can share in the journal for future approaches?

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
macallik said:
Quick question. What was it about this approach that made it last 20 mins? A lot of your approaches seem like the 2-3 min variety where you get the # or they appear uninterested and you eject. This one seems genuinely interested and a 20 min convo with a stranger is nothing to scoff at. Is there anything you thought/did differently that you can share in the journal for future approaches?
She was sitting down waiting for her class to start and was in no hurry. She was also smoking cigarettes too. So I had time to discuss her personal life and connect some in that area too. Most of my approaches come from women who are doing their shopping at grocery and retail stores.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
October 8
Today was my alumnus college's homecoming. I was wanting to go to the pre-game portion so I could hang out with that HB 7 Taiwanese, but my Dad waited too long and I didn't get to. We ate lunch in my hometown to cater to my sister so she wouldn't have to drive 45 minutes to my alumnus college town.

I had fun at the game with my Dad and a few friends. But just seeing so many attractive women around got me ready to game. I didn't plan on it. And by the way, cold approaching in a stadium full of crowded people with potential boyfriends just a step away is very intimidating. And I had more approach anxiety than usual, but managed to one cold approach, because I wanted to get past the uncomfortable part. Oh, and I wanted to get laid. haha

HB 7 Dress
She was standing with her friend and I walked over and told her Hi....I noticed you when I was walking by and thought to myself "I want to go over and meet this girl". She wasn't thrilled by me at all. But I wasn't blown out and kept going. I asked how she was doing and what she was up to. And I guessed that she slept in late before the game. lol I mentioned that I was visiitng and that I had gone to school ther before. I asked if she was a freshman(she looked young). She told me she was in high school! LOL Out of all the women to approach there, I run into a high schooler. After that, I eject. haha I tell my friends about it and they think it's hilarious(they watched me).

Date with HB 7 Taiwanese
I called her after the game, and I got her to come by. I had venue changes planned in route to a makeout/boning session. She brought her friend with her(who I had cold approached before lol) and I figured the friend would just come along for a little bit, and I'd isolate the one I want and she'd leave.
I decided that me and her would play pool. When I saw her I went up to hug her, but she backed away a little bit, so all I did was touch her shoulder.

She was a little resistant to play pool with he at first. But I insisted and I told her that I would teach her to play. This gave me an opportunity to lead and apply some kino. I would hold her hand in the right position to shoot the pool stick. I did this a few times. When she finally knocked a ball in, I gave her a high five. I would talk with her a little bit thorughout about things. She asked a little about my family also.

Unfortunately her friend informed me that they both had to leave since they had an appoint(they don't speak English well obviously, appointment) with their friends(Chinese and Taiwanese Social Circle). I told her that I wanted to take my target girl to eat some ice cream with me and that'd it would just be a few minutes. But she wasn't having it. I hate dealing with all the social circle bs that goes along with gaming college women.

I went to the local college bar. No aatractive women were there, and I just shot some pool. I went to the bar next to that one and it looked like a dive. lol I haveto be up for work at 5 AM tomorrow, so no late night college partying. For shame.

I went to Wal Mart next.
HB 6 Blonde
I saw her in the soap/shampoo aisle and walked up to her. I told her Hey, how're you doing. Then I said that I had noticed her and wanted to say Hi. She said that they way I talked to her sounded like I had already known her. I told her no, that I could talk to strangers and people I know the same way. So apparently I'm doing something right. She said she was working during the football game, but was pleased to know what happened there, thanks to me. I mentioned the score, and she asked me who got Homecoming queen there(her rival sororirt lol) We talked about her job and how she didn't like it. I told her that she had a job that just about anyone could do, and she then mentioned that it wasn't so bad except for waiting on some people. We talked about her family, her coming from the city, and some different topics without me even knowing her college major. She asked where I was from as well. And I mentioned her phone having a certain color and how that was a reference to what she liked to do. And she said it was a joke between her and her family. I wanted to go on an instadate with her, but she was waiting to eat with her friends. I got her phone number at the end when she said she had to go.

HB 7 Brunette
I told her Hi. Then I mentioned that I noticed her and her flower on her head when I was walking by. She liked that and said thanks. I asked how she was doing and what she had been up to. She said that she had went to the football game, and I said that I had been there but left a little early due to my team blowing them out. She said she had waited until the end to leave because her boyfriend played football. I said that was cool, and asked what position he played, and she said he was a lineman. I then ejected. I'd hate to have a man that big looking for me for talking to his girl. lol

Getting phone numbers is becoming easier. I'm waiting to bring my game to the next level though and start getting instadates, more makeouts, and more lays. And I'm integrating direct game a lot more and more as well. So, I'm making progress, but I need to keep moving forward.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job on keeping this journal going Decide. Also props on cold approaching like there's no tmmrw.

Best tip I can give you to help you have more success is to get better in your conversation skills; engage the girl's interest. Right now, no offense your conversations with these girls are very mundane and more information gathering either about what they're studying in school or what they're doing at that particular moment. In other words, that type of thing isn't going to get there emotions wet and eager to see you again.

You need to start flirting, teasing and being in control of the conversation, rather than being a question asker.

Remember, your primary job outside of creating attraction is to make the woman feel comfortable; the underlying vibe I get from most of your approaches is the woman isn't comfortable since you kinda pop out of nowhere and just start firing off question after question. Make it more natural, be aware of your tonality, speed at which your talking and project confidence because like a comedian, its not so much about WHAT you say, its HOW you say it that tells them everything they need to know.

PIMP

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
Good job on keeping this journal going Decide. Also props on cold approaching like there's no tmmrw.

Best tip I can give you to help you have more success is to get better in your conversation skills; engage the girl's interest. Right now, no offense your conversations with these girls are very mundane and more information gathering either about what they're studying in school or what they're doing at that particular moment. In other words, that type of thing isn't going to get there emotions wet and eager to see you again.

You need to start flirting, teasing and being in control of the conversation, rather than being a question asker.

Remember, your primary job outside of creating attraction is to make the woman feel comfortable; the underlying vibe I get from most of your approaches is the woman isn't comfortable since you kinda pop out of nowhere and just start firing off question after question. Make it more natural, be aware of your tonality, speed at which your talking and project confidence because like a comedian, its not so much about WHAT you say, its HOW you say it that tells them everything they need to know.

PIMP
Cool, thanks for the advice once again Pimp. I'm glad to see you're reading my journal. I'm going to improve my conversational skills and calm down more during my Day Game approaches.
I texted HB 6 Blonde, the one I had the 20 minute conversation with, last night and tried to set up a date. But she was busy both times. So, I'll take time off from texting here again.
I texted HB 7 Worker and she never answered.
Then I had the most engaged sh*t test filled conversation with HB 6 Tan Mature First, I ask how she is doing, I find out, then I ask when she is free during the week to set up a meeting between us. She replies back by asking me how old do I think I am. She says "Do I look that old?" I tell her that she looks pretty anyways. She then asks me if I like older women, and I say yes, she asks me how old I am. Then she tells me to send a pic. I do, then I tell her it's her turn to send a pic. She does. I tell her she has a nice smile. I ask what was so blah about her weekend. She then mentioned that she had so much going on in her life, if I knew, that I would run. I told her that you just think that. Since we're getting to know each other, you can open up to me about your life. Then she opened up to me and there is a lot going on her life, but I tell her that I'm impressed by her wanting to go to school. I tell her that she is ambitious and that I'm interested in meeting her. After that, she tells me that she isn't sure what do do with her life. I ask what she wants to study and I tell her that I'm glad she has a date set for school. I then tell her that I'm going to go play guitar, good night. She says "Well ok, good night. I like guitars btw"

So, I'm going to have toi endure sh*t test after sh*t test before I get to meet with her. I'll text her tomorrow night and continue our conversation.

I started tutoring my friend for a military test, so I'll be getting paid for that soon. That takes away my hot Day Game times, but I can still go out before lunch tomorrow and hopefully I'll find an approach or two there.