• Bad idea.

Votes: 27 32.1%

• Total voters

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
domino said:
Dude the girls these guys are talking to are ugly as hell I have yet to see a 9 or 10 hell I havnt even seen an 8 yet, these guys have no game an AFC using regular interveiw AFC PU can get better results then them just buy talking to average looking women. Did anyone seriously look at the women they attempted to talk to on the moving target challenge, I almost threw up and there openers where horrible I cant believe they still use that prehistoric crap. This show is actually making the community look so bad. On the plus side at least Joe D is gone.
The stripper chick was like a 7 at best, and if Brady didn't have the social proof of the limo, he might not have even gotten her to go out there with him.

I tuned in late and didn't see the part where they were doing cold approaches on the street, so I'll catch it later.

Canned material sucks. Guys need to learn how to improvise and come up with material on the spot, under pressure when you need to be able to think fast on your feet because things don't always go to the script and you have to be able to adapt and quickly.

That's why I loathe canned material, because it actually prevents guys from developing their wit.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magma said:
Exactly. He's not "results oriented." The process is the prize.
And I think the other guy (the one in the limo) is trying to fake it until he makes it; he doesn't really know what he's doing. Notice how he negged the first stripper by slamming her choice of professions? Hopefully some guys in this forum watched it and now understand that negs in the hands of an amateur do not work.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I called the guys in the finalist from day 1. It's no "Mystery" the more decent looking guys are the ones having more success. Who would have thunk??????? As for that skinny blond Wingman on the show. He looks like a chicken and I bet he can only pick-up ugly chicks. Why Mystery has him around is beyond me.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
And I think the other guy (the one in the limo) is trying to fake it until he makes it; he doesn't really know what he's doing. Notice how he negged the first stripper by slamming her choice of professions? Hopefully some guys in this forum watched it and now understand that negs in the hands of an amateur do not work.
We should call this the Business/Management style of pick up: "Fake it 'till you make it." That's one of the first lessons I learned in business school as an undergrad. Great for the boardroom, but not the bedroom.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever onward said:
Brady is going to win.

A few episodes ago, I wanted Brady to be eliminated. But at this point he is the only one STILL making progress. At first I hated Brady because he didn't even use the material. But while the others has staled out, he has slowly (very slowly) developed his game.

I thought Joe D would win it but he has plateaued. He hasn't had a breakthrough since episode 1 when he opened the 5 set. Sure he won some reward challenges but when it comes time to talk the ladies, he has never escalated. Never even come close. I realize now that he opened the 5 set so easily because he's a social guy but ultimately all he'll ever be is a "friend". Plus, he overreacted BIG TIME to Pradeep's slap. Pradeep was just rough housing and Joe turned into a whiny little *****. Joe doesn't have the mental toughness to win.

Kosmo has made some progress. But he only was able to venue change with those two women because he begged them. "Come on, let's go, come on, PLEASE!". I think he still has too much anxiety to win this.

And by the way, it's Brady who is getting the lap dance in the limo and the make out with the stripper. I saw it on the preview.
Brilliant! This guy knows what he's talking about! :up:

Seriously though, this should have been the episode where Mystery got choked up. I was REALLY sad to see Joe D. go. He was like the heart and soul of the show. But I called it. He either never understood when to escalate or he was too scared to.

Brady keeps getting better and better every episode. Sure he fukked up by not respecting that one stripper but he fine tuned his game in field and the next one he busted on just the right amount. I love the way he lead her by telling her to change her clothes and she complied.

Kosmo really looked good this episode. It seems as if every insecurity he had has disappeared. Like Francisco said, he really wants it. I think he screwed up his approach because he didn't escalate at the right time.

I still pick Brady to win this thing because he is the only one on the show who has never stopped improving. His progress has been SLOW but steady. Kosmo's learning curve has been erratic.

Teaching the students next episode will be a true test. I heard it somewhere that no one really achieves mastery at something until they teach it.

BTW, Mystery's "disguise" at the beginning cracked me up! Yeah he blended right in....if it were downtown Hong Kong maybe! :crackup:

domino

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am still shocked at the fact that they cant PU ugly chicks did anyone notice all the ugly *****es in the show, these guys are getting rejected by "whales". I was going to say that if one of these guys were smart they would just go talk to women they are not afraid of screwing up with just to win the challenge so they are "safe from elimination" do that every time and keep doing that every episode (kosmo did this on one episode when he left the venue with the two whales), win the 50 grand and then become a MPUA through training with Mystery and his crew, but these guys are complete morons they are gaming 5's in many cases and getting rejected.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought Joe D was the most inspiring.

He was living proof that even the round guys can change.

Maybe they should give him his own show...

:flowers:

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even know where to start with tonights episode.

-LOL at Mystery's "disguise". He looked like some kind of Hong Kong hippy from the 60's. Do you really see guys like that in Austin, on a bridge? Too funny. Mystery is so tall and lanky, it reminded me of a disguise that Shaggy would have worn on an episode of Scooby Doo (they sure look similar). Zoinks!!

-Their canned material was so flat. Mystery should have thrown the guys a can of spam or peas to emphasize the "canned" part. Terrible, terrible rapport/openers on that bridge.

The danger of canned material is it's all or nothing. You open with canned, it's either ya or na. You can't recover from it if it goes bad. If you're natural, you have a much better chance of recovery.

Brady exposed the dirty secret of the show when he said.."my performance". That's all it is. I wonder if any of these guys have improved their internal game at all.

-The club was interesting. The body language from the guys was really good. Kosmo's girl looked like a 7.5/8, definitely cute. Joe D's art school girl looked like a 6. Bradys limo girl...7??

Nice comeback on Bradys part..."I can't go out like this." "Go change. Trust me". That shows progress on the guys part.

The ending was great television, it could have gone either way.

Although the finale sure looks like a let down. I thought it might be a vacation, new location (vegas?). Or going out on a date..Something exciting...and then they're teaching new guys how to pick up girls.

Maybe it'll be fun though, we'll see..

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ricorico said:
I called the guys in the finalist from day 1. It's no "Mystery" the more decent looking guys are the ones having more success. Who would have thunk??????? As for that skinny blond Wingman on the show. He looks like a chicken and I bet he can only pick-up ugly chicks. Why Mystery has him around is beyond me.
I bet to differ, he lives in the same town as me and he gets girls. Now he's the one getting picked up since people know about him now.

unamean

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know why everyone thinks kosmo is gonnna win, i mean brady is the only one who listened to mystery on the bridge. he actually was moving with the target while the other 2 where either standing around looking like stalkers or sitting down on a bench. yes brady's stripper pick up was a little sloppy especially in the limo with all that awkward tension, but with a little practice i think he can be the master pua for sure.
all of the guys have come a long way from really only going out maybe 10 times in the field. with a little more time and experience i think all 3 of them will eventually do pretty good. i like kosmo, but brady is probably gonna win.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unamean said:
i dont know why everyone thinks kosmo is gonnna win, i mean brady is the only one who listened to mystery on the bridge. he actually was moving with the target while the other 2 where either standing around looking like stalkers or sitting down on a bench. yes brady's stripper pick up was a little sloppy especially in the limo with all that awkward tension, but with a little practice i think he can be the master pua for sure. ....
The problem with Brady is that he's still a "nice guy" at heart. This is why it takes him a while to make a move or misuse some of Mystery's theories. It's all about making sure his actions are authentic to his nature and he has not yet changed his nature. Kosmo has tapped into his authentic DJism and he knows it.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone know if it's uploaded anywhere yet? I started watching the episode, but then fell asleep during one of the commercials, so I missed most of it.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
domino said:
I am still shocked at the fact that they cant PU ugly chicks did anyone notice all the ugly *****es in the show, these guys are getting rejected by "whales". I was going to say that if one of these guys were smart they would just go talk to women they are not afraid of screwing up with just to win the challenge so they are "safe from elimination" do that every time and keep doing that every episode (kosmo did this on one episode when he left the venue with the two whales), win the 50 grand and then become a MPUA through training with Mystery and his crew, but these guys are complete morons they are gaming 5's in many cases and getting rejected.

It's because women can sense canned, scripted BS and insincerity.

You get what you give.

Give genuine warmth, sincerity and spontaneity and women will follow your lead.

All women and all PU's are different, and using a template and scripted material will not get anyone very far unless they are really, really good at it and have practiced it alot and even then, it will mostly get you shallow, superficial women.

Like LSE strippers and club chicks.

I'm not surprised that none of these guys have pulled any HB's

They haven't even pulled any chicks really.

But now, they're supposed to teach guys to do what?

Open sets using canned material?

That's not being a "PUA" - that's being a parrot.

Either become a Man of high value thru hard work and dedication, or learn how to give the illusion of being a Man of high value.

The choice is obvious as to which of the two will have much more success and happiness in his life, and not just with women.

FWIW, the chicks I know who have seen the show think that the MM is a joke and that the guys would be better off working on themselves and addressing the reasons why they've had difficulties in the past instead of going for the quick fix, which doesn't seem to be helping them much.

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
It's because women can sense canned, scripted BS and insincerity.

You get what you give.

Give genuine warmth, sincerity and spontaneity and women will follow your lead.

All women and all PU's are different, and using a template and scripted material will not get anyone very far unless they are really, really good at it and have practiced it alot and even then, it will mostly get you shallow, superficial women.

Like LSE strippers and club chicks.

I'm not surprised that none of these guys have pulled any HB's

They haven't even pulled any chicks really.

But now, they're supposed to teach guys to do what?

Open sets using canned material?

That's not being a "PUA" - that's being a parrot.

Either become a Man of high value thru hard work and dedication, or learn how to give the illusion of being a Man of high value.

The choice is obvious as to which of the two will have much more success and happiness in his life, and not just with women.

FWIW, the chicks I know who have seen the show think that the MM is a joke and that the guys would be better off working on themselves and addressing the reasons why they've had difficulties in the past instead of going for the quick fix, which doesn't seem to be helping them much.

Derek, you're a hater.

The Kidd

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm turns out the show is fake.

Last edited:

The Kidd

Don Juan
Reaction score
oops double post

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even with a fake show, they still only managed to get 2 kiss closes. How pathetic is that?

That Jdogg dude is pretty lame, he looks like a fuucking stuffed chicken.
I've got AFC buddies who look more masculine than him :crackup:

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fucck that shiit. man. That Jdog dude looks like a fuccking stuffed chicken. That's proof right there. Looks matter, I wouldn't hang out with a moron like that. :crackup:

Kosmo looked pretty stylish in the last field test. That's cool, dress stylish, not like a clown (or a stuffed chicken)