Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Bad idea.

Votes: 27 32.1%

• Total voters

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Yes! Pradeep's ass is finally eliminated, about damn time. The final three are Kosmo, Brady and Joe D.
Agreed about Pradeep, would have enjoyed it if Kosmo had a chance to hit him. Brady and Joe both have potential (pretty good approaches) but Brady needs to learn how escalate interest level. Joe needs to too, but I think he has the "funny, fat sidekick" vibe about him that he needs to shake. Kosmo just needs to "curb his enthusiasm" when he makes progress (when the girl agrees to do something with him). At least he's stopped break dancing, at least for now.

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that Pradeep guy PI$$ED me off!

hell, if I accidentlly slapped one of my friends, hard or not...if he is offended or pi$$ed at me, HELL YEAH I'll apologize!

Be a MAN Pradeep, not a pu$$y!

As far as the show goes...good entertainment...

hmmmm...wasn't MYSTERY charging like $600.00 per person to teach to take guys out for 1 night and teach them "the skills" a few years ago...?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tantric said:
Yeah, that Pradeep guy PI$$ED me off!

hell, if I accidentlly slapped one of my friends, hard or not...if he is offended or pi$$ed at me, HELL YEAH I'll apologize!

Be a MAN Pradeep, not a pu$$y!

As far as the show goes...good entertainment...

hmmmm...wasn't MYSTERY charging like $600.00 per person to teach to take guys out for 1 night and teach them "the skills" a few years ago...?
yes, but now it's like 10,000$ for 1on1 coaching...

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kind of sorry to see Pradeep go. He was the guy you loved to hate. And he was always doing some funny **** like blocking Fred out of the set, slapping Joe D. or waiting for girls to buy him shots so he would stop telling stories. He's the VIP people! :crackup: :crackup:

It's funny though. He tried to apologize to Joe D. before they went out and Joe wouldn't even listen to him. That was kind of a d1ck move on Joe's part. But then again, Pradeep screwed Joe D over so many times. Just think it was only last episode that everyone (including Joe) was having a Pradeep love-fest.

Brady surprised me this episode. He is actually improving. He's getting smoother with his game. Both he and Joe D have trouble escalating but Joe seems to have plateaued while Brady is steadily getting better.

For the next reward challenge, the guys have to get a number from a woman walking by. What do you think the reward will be? Have JDog as a wingman?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Brady was kinda in the background this episode. They never really talked about him. Too much Joe/Pradeep drama. Oh well.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever onward said:
...It's funny though. He tried to apologize to Joe D. before they went out and Joe wouldn't even listen to him. That was kind of a d1ck move on Joe's part. But then again, Pradeep screwed Joe D over so many times. Just think it was only last episode that everyone (including Joe) was having a Pradeep love-fest....
It was a good example of a guy having the balls to walk away. He told Peedeep that he had pissed him off and that he should apologize and all he got back was excuses. THEN he gets derailed while sarging; although I think we walked away from his sarging way too easily. None the less, he said that he was going to get serious and now's his chance, he's not out of the game yet.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I strongly believe Kosmo is gonna win. It's gonna be Brady and Kosmo in the end IMO

Mr. Highroller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that i ever used any canned stuff featured on this show but i was just thinking how funny it would be if you used this material to get your LTR or GF and they watched this show

The Kidd

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont like pradeep but seriously joe was actin like a lil *****. it was nothin but a play slap bcoz joe was tryna kiss him

kosmo's girls were the ugliest outta everyone but props to him, his game has elevated

if u watch the extra scenes on the vh1 site u'll see some of the footage thats been edited out. joe D numba closed a chick

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Kidd said:
i dont like pradeep but seriously joe was actin like a lil *****. it was nothin but a play slap bcoz joe was tryna kiss him
Yeah that was stupid. You could tell Pradeep didn't mean it. Joe D was just acting like an idiot.

I don't like Joe D, hope he gets canned next episode. He just looks like a big baby. Stupid, fat fvck should try and lose some weight first.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are getting that the guy who got slapped has something personal going on. He's a grown man living in his parent's basement (without a door I think) and some other dweeb slaps him like he's a little kid. The guy just wanted an apology and Peedeep initially just made excuses and said he wouldn't apologize, I think he even said that he was crying inside... :rolleyes:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
You guys are getting that the guy who got slapped has something personal going on. He's a grown man living in his parent's basement (without a door I think) and some other dweeb slaps him like he's a little kid. The guy just wanted an apology and Peedeep initially just made excuses and said he wouldn't apologize, I think he even said that he was crying inside... :rolleyes:
I think all the so called "men" on this show (including the 40 year old virgin) are acting more like boys then Men (they never got out of their comfort zone, conqured their fears and progressed as men should and thus they stopped developing at the age of 18). There is a certain level of maturity that is lacking there and that essence cannot be captured with tricks or gimics and women can sense that. The only mature man on that show seems to be Matador, while Mystery and J-dog hide behind different personas and resort to tricks and fake game to compensate for their lack of masculinity (just like boys do). This essence of maturity and masculinity cannot be taught over a weekend seminar but is ever evolving process that takes years.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
.... The only mature man on that show seems to be Matador, while Mystery and J-dog hide behind different personas and resort to tricks and fake game to compensate for their lack of masculinity (just like boys do). ...
Nice observation. :up:

Mr. Highroller

Don Juan
Reaction score
i noticed too that matador seems to be the only one that doesnt have a gimmick. he seems most natural he doesnt need the fingerpaint or to dress like Prince or some vampire to get attention. however i do like the way mystery speaks like he is some kind of well educated proper man lol

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Highroller said:
...however i do like the way mystery speaks like he is some kind of well educated proper man lol
Psssttt... It's called bad acting. It's one of the "powerful" things of speaking slowly with emphasis making pauses. I think that was something the Ross Jefferies played up in SS.

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually looking forward to the ending.

The obvious weak players have been eliminted (esp fred, scott, now pradeep). They're setting up the ending pretty good, with two real potential winners (kos and brady).

-I think Kosmo is still skating by on his looks and frat boy behavior. Almost by default, it seems like he'll have at least 1 or 2 5's hanging around. But I've yet to see him esclate 7's, 8's or 9's (have there even been any 9's on the show?).

-Brady seems like the quiet underdog. The biggest problem he and Joe D have is being sexual, and thinking of themselves as sexually attractive to women.

-For all of Joe D's qualities, he could have been eliminated a long time ago. He came on with alot of energy, but now he's had a puppy dog, and Matador as bonuses out in the field, and has done nothing with them.

I totally agree that Matador is the only "real" guy on the show. He doesn't need streaks in his hair or big aviator goggles to support his game.

Mystery definitely came from the Ross Jeffries school of speaking (speaking slowly and su-ccinct-ly, e m p h a s i z i n g, e v e r y, w o r d). Lay a tape over of him and Ross Jeffries speaking, it'll be eerie.

Pradeep was good entertainment, I wonder if this is the last that we'll see of him on tv?? Some producer out there has to see his entertainment factor and ability.

Right now, I'm picking Kosmo to win, although Joe D has the most self confidence to gain if he wins.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GQ_Confidence_1 said:
Right now, I'm picking Kosmo to win, although Joe D has the most self confidence to gain if he wins.
Kosmo is probably the guy that SHOULD win but I don't know if he is going to. The whole point of the show is to show AFC'S that it doesn't matter how you look, what it comes down to is how much game you have (what Mystery tries to make you believe in order that you buy his system). Therefore Joe D is the average American Joe ( being fat and a loner) that NEEDS to win in order to show the effectiveness of the Mystery Method and thus appeal to the mass population.

By the way does anyone have any statistics of how popular this show is in terms of rating? I doubt that they will pick up this show for a second season.

domino

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want Kosmo to win the other guys look like nerds, Kosmo just has to fix his approach anxiety and he will do great.

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I doubt that they will pick up this show for a second season.
I don't think they'll pick it up either. The "hook" of the show doesnt seem like it could last for a few seasons.

It might be interesting if they traveled to different cities. Or if Mystery and his boys hooked up with other "gurus" and used different methods (davd d, style or somebody).

Different settings would be fun to watch, besides dark bars. On college campuses, a bookstore, library, downtown.

Yeah, I don't know if Brady wants it enough. Joe D is way out in front in terms of drive/ambition to change.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brady is going to win.

A few episodes ago, I wanted Brady to be eliminated. But at this point he is the only one STILL making progress. At first I hated Brady because he didn't even use the material. But while the others has staled out, he has slowly (very slowly) developed his game.

I thought Joe D would win it but he has plateaued. He hasn't had a breakthrough since episode 1 when he opened the 5 set. Sure he won some reward challenges but when it comes time to talk the ladies, he has never escalated. Never even come close. I realize now that he opened the 5 set so easily because he's a social guy but ultimately all he'll ever be is a "friend". Plus, he overreacted BIG TIME to Pradeep's slap. Pradeep was just rough housing and Joe turned into a whiny little *****. Joe doesn't have the mental toughness to win.

Kosmo has made some progress. But he only was able to venue change with those two women because he begged them. "Come on, let's go, come on, PLEASE!". I think he still has too much anxiety to win this.

And by the way, it's Brady who is getting the lap dance in the limo and the make out with the stripper. I saw it on the preview.