My Journal

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't had a chance to update this thread for a couple days because I've been busy with class work and some of my females. I've decided that in July I'm going to cut down my driving to Atlanta and that I need to focus on school a little bit more.

I only went out once this past weekend and got hammered because I didn't drive. It was crazy. I woke up with multiple different numbers in my phone and I couldn't even remember who was who. So I went ahead and deleted them. Won't get this messed up again, not anytime soon!!!

To be honest I really don't have the time to mess with many chicks from Atlanta because I'm only focused on one chick and I'm only willing to take this particular chick out or travel for her. This is my main chick. Model type too. She is bad as hell and she blows my phone up too

I also got a main chick in my city too. She is cool and we vibe. She is a little bit older then me and I'm feeling her. There is only one problem and it's a big problem. She is a single mother. So I can't really do nothing relationship wise but at the same time I'm feeling her. Sex is great too.

I also got a couple side chicks that want me but I'm not actively pursuing them. If we link up, we do. If we don't I don't care but I'm not going out of my way for them.

I just got my grades back for May-June. I got 2 A's. Hopefully I get A's in the two classes I'm taking now and I should be set for the graduate program. I got an 83 on my first test in the class because I didn't have the book. Once I get the book I should be getting 100's on the tests!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My July classes are crazy. I've only gotten B's in both of these classes so far. Not good. I'm trying to get the A's so I can go wild in the Fall and not worry too much about school! Still haven't even received my book for one of the classes. Once I get the book, I should easily get A's on the tests!

I got two girls I really like. One in the country (Where I stay) and one in the city (Where I'm from). I got a whole bunch of side chicks but these are the main girls though. Ya boy has got mad love for both of these girls too!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't get an A to safe my life in these July classes. I've only gotten B's! I'm not too mad though. B's are alright, Would love to get an A but I guess I just got to study more harder. I need to start on these essays though this week. Got a paper due in each class. Gonna be hard but if I do good on these I'm guranteed to get a B or higher in each class.

I haven't been responding to my main chick in Atlanta (Let's call her saditty). This girl had the audacity to yell at me two days ago because we ran into eachother in Atlanta. Her logic is I should tell her everytime im in Atlanta because I live an hour away and she wants to see me anytime she can. I can understand where she is coming from BUT this girl clearly told me she was busy all week! What she was doing???? Hanging out with friends IE birthday dinners and pool parties and parties. My logic is that we are supposed to be talking. You know I'm busy Monday-Thursday and Free Friday through Sunday. Save me some time the days I'm free because I'm willing to drop whatever I'm doing and see you one on one. But I refuse to go to any parties or any social gatherings with you. When I see you I want to be with you 1 on 1! If the girl was so interested in me as she claims she would have been saved me some 1 on 1 time so I'm pretty much going cold on her until she turns around.

My other main chick (country girl) is awesome. Still 100% co-operative and she is cute as hell. Everything is great! But I cannot do nothing with it and I know I can't. She has a kid. Can't really do anything too serious with her because I will ain't no step dad and I am not a super-hero. I do not save girls.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's time to charge my Atlanta chick to the game. Girl's actions just ain't matching up with her words. She always talking about how she misses me and wants to see me but when I'm trying to see her one on one she either has an excuse (to party or some sht) or she wants me to come party with her. I'm good, this girl parties way too much for me. I'm just going to ignore her from now on. The homie JRoc told me to charge her two weeks ago. Should have just listened to him. Would have saved money and time!

My country chick is awesome. I haven't felt a chick like this in a long time......

I picked up 3 girls this past weekend. I bagged all of them while they were working at their respective stores. I've hooked up with 2 of them already. (Smash n Dash!!!!!) They were all average looking. No dimes.

But in all reality I'm done with average chicks unless it's just dome. I felt bad for hooking up with those 2 girls because my country girl would blow both of them out the water. If I mess with a chick she's gonna be an 8.0+! No 6-7 around here!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I've been doing the damn thing female wise. Got a plethora of chicks around on the squad!!! Girls are breaking me off money and food now.

School wise Im only getting B's. But overall for the summer I'll take 2 B's and 2 A's. That is still dean list worthy though.

Tonight, I'm going out on the town. So I'll have a field report for you guys tonight!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to end this journal in a week since I'm not getting too many replies anymore. I have lagged out on Field Reports as well since it doesn't seem like anyone is reading anymore. But anyways here an update on my goals

My goals were

1. Get straight A's- I'm pretty much locked in at 2 A's and 2 B's. Will take that.

Just finished writing over 20 pages on 2 different writing assignments so I'm feeling good now.

2. New Job- No time for a job during summer school but summer school is over this week so I'm going to get me a lil part time job for some extra chips.

3. Get my own business crackin- Yep, I got my business crackin. I put it in a a little direction I never expected though but I'm still making some good money so it's all good.

4. Get 20 new girls

I lost count of all the girls I pulled. It has come to the point where I'm the one turning down sex with some females. I've been getting some good co-operation past couple weeks. Having chicks drive an hour just to see me. Smashing the heck out of 30 year olds to have them buy you dinner and stuff.

Life is great and I'm going to get a part time job so I can turn it up a notch and have some more fun!

On a side note: This site is starting to turn into trash! Not enough good game, more complaining, more of the same questions.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
I'm going to end this journal in a week since I'm not getting too many replies anymore. I have lagged out on Field Reports as well since it doesn't seem like anyone is reading anymore. But anyways here an update on my goals

My goals were

1. Get straight A's- I'm pretty much locked in at 2 A's and 2 B's. Will take that.

Just finished writing over 20 pages on 2 different writing assignments so I'm feeling good now.

2. New Job- No time for a job during summer school but summer school is over this week so I'm going to get me a lil part time job for some extra chips.

3. Get my own business crackin- Yep, I got my business crackin. I put it in a a little direction I never expected though but I'm still making some good money so it's all good.

4. Get 20 new girls

I lost count of all the girls I pulled. It has come to the point where I'm the one turning down sex with some females. I've been getting some good co-operation past couple weeks. Having chicks drive an hour just to see me. Smashing the heck out of 30 year olds to have them buy you dinner and stuff.

Life is great and I'm going to get a part time job so I can turn it up a notch and have some more fun!

On a side note: This site is starting to turn into trash! Not enough good game, more complaining, more of the same questions.
If you want more responses, make it more interesting. With all due respect.

I'm in college and I'm all for applying yourself and getting good grades, but guys are not here to read about how well other men are doing in school.

They want reports on what the guy is doing right, and what he did wrong in regards to landing chicks.

When it comes to women, you mostly just post that you hooked up with them, without going into much detail. How did you get them to that point? etc etc.

Guys want details, so they can see what works, and what doesn't.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, your guys are right. I haven't had too much time to go in detail in July. Busy with females and busy with class everyday! Also when you talk to over 30 females any given weekend you start to forget the conversations. (Grenade mackin)

But I'll try to give more substance.

In10se

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey awesome journal man, I haven't gotten a chance to read it all, but I've noticed that you actually GIVE girls your number, opposed to taking theirs...what is the strategy behind that? It allows them to flake or forget.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterD said:
If you want more responses, make it more interesting. With all due respect.

I'm in college and I'm all for applying yourself and getting good grades, but guys are not here to read about how well other men are doing in school.

They want reports on what the guy is doing right, and what he did wrong in regards to landing chicks.

When it comes to women, you mostly just post that you hooked up with them, without going into much detail. How did you get them to that point? etc etc.

Guys want details, so they can see what works, and what doesn't.
What this guy said. Its good to see somebody in their earlier 20s with game though.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok Well I'm chillen tonight. Was going to go out but my homie said he had some chicks comin to the crib. But she flaked so o well.

Academics wise I got 3 A's and a B. So I did very well in Summer School.

I'm dropping my main Atlanta chick. She just BS's too much and I feel like she is just using me for my looks (Just wants a trophy dude) or she could just be a stupid female. One or the other. No girl has ever mad me this frustrated early in a relationship. Selfish chick that just thinks about herself but she talks like she wants to be with me. Plus she is out just about everyday doing something. Party ETC. I'm straight on that......

I went out last night. Got me a quick 4.

First one, I could tell she had a dude so really cant count that. She was kinda cold in the conversation plus she ain't been hitting me up.

Second one, I just went up to her and asked if I could have a seat with her. We had a decent conversation but she seemed shy. But I texted her today saying we need to hookup this week and she said that would be cool.

Third one, I just seen this girl ordering drinks. I went up behind her and said something. (I forgot what I said), and she looked at me and said I looked familiar. I then told her "OK, I saw you muggin earlier. I mean do i look that good?" She said yea I do look good. So after some good conversation we dance and I slide her my number. She texts me immedietly.

I hit her up today and she didn't respond, O well

Fourth one, Girl was walking and was in my way so I said Why are you in my way?? She said some witty so we had a conversation and I then got her number after some chit chat.

-------------------------

I feel like my confidence is slipping though. Summer school has been done for one day and I already feel bored out my damn mind. I feel like I lost my Edge I once had. I don't know why. It's probably because I want some stuff and don't have enough money for it.

I been recently applying for jobs and hopefully I can get one by next week because I'm trying to get a in dash tv stereo for the whip and I need a new tint!! Guys pray for me that I get a job soon. I'll take anything right now. Just need some tricking off money.

I'll be reading the scrolls again and going through MackLessons radio and BossMack N1gga show. Need to regain my swagger!!!!!!

-------
I got a 30 year old girl that I've been dealing with for a couple weeks. Girl is bad as hell. Caramel complection. Willing to do anything for me and she is cool as hell and gives me the best conversation. I would do something with her but she is going to Law school in two weeks. She drives to my spot (1:20) from her spot, will buy me food and never complains. Swallows too.

^^^^ This is co-operation. Do not accept anything less from Females that your dealing with.

One of the biggest lessons I've learned over the summer is that if a chick is really feeling you she will do things like that. So if a chick isn't doing these things I suggest you go ahead and charge her and get another chick!!

--------------------

My girlfriend is doing good. All she do is work though. She claims she's worked the past 2 weeks straight. I don't even know if thats possible?? But I don't really care as she is co-operative as hell and even though I like her I know I can't do anything with her. A.J. can't be a stepfather!!!

Anyway I think I may continue this thread for the fall. I need motivation to always be humble. Even when you think your on the top you must stay consistent or you will fall!!!

I feel like my confidence is dropping but it's all good. Once I get a job I will be way better.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread slick kept me motivated even thought I slipped up in July and didn't post as often.

I think it would be a good look for me to keep this journal going until December.

Right now my roster consists of 2 main girls. (When I say main, I say girls I am or can see myself in a relationship with and they live near me.) I have probably 10+ side chicks but these 2 girls are really the only girls I would ever spend a dime on.

School starts in exactly 2 weeks, I should start my new job next week. So I want to make a journal and here are my goals from now until December.

1) More Confidence- A playa is confident but still want more. Want to feel confident 24/7.

2) Get a Salaried Job

3) Get 5 dime piece chicks- *Pictures will be included*

4) Set up my whip with an in dash tv and a new speaker set.

Lets do this!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well like to change up my goals for the rest of the year.

1) More confidence
2) Be fully autonomous
3) 5 Dime piece broads with pictures included to proove they are dimes.
4) Hook my whip up!

So I went home to my parents crib and I already hate it. I HATE BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO with a passion. and they have helped me with my rent and phone for the past couple months so they have the right to do that. So I been applying for jobs all day. Time to get this Accounting degree in use especially since I have time now.

Girls wise, I got a plethora of females. Too many too count. I don't even have time for all of them. I really need to cut some of them and really only deal with 3 chicks but I got a crazy appetite for the ladies!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lemme pass some good game to my fellow posters:

The reason I think I'm successful with women.

1.) I know how to dress. Invest in your wardrobe. It says a whole lot about you. I don't have a gangster image. I like to always be clean. Collared Polo and sperries. In the winter time I wear blazers.

2.) I am bold. Whenever I chop it up with a female I let them know straight up that I am interested in them. Tell them that they look fly and you enjoyed talking to them and would like to hook up some time.

3) Always slide girls your number. Unless she doesn't have her phone. Once you slide a girl you number when she hits you up you have an 95% chance of actually meeting up with her.

4) Have ambition. Don't be on neutral. Always make sure you have goals. When I tell girls I'm 22 and working on my MBA they eat it up like cake. Girls love guys who are going somewhere.

5) Learn to charge stuff to the game. A girl said no.... Keep it moving. Girl denies you... keep it moving. If I get denied I always assume she already has a significant other. If not I know I could bag the btch..... Confidence is everything. Have this mentality.

Life is about upgrading (I'm going to get a tattoo of this in the near future). When I was 18 I wasn't getting girls, Now at 22 I sleep with more girls in a week then a lot in their life. I know 2 years down the road I will 2x as good. More money, better jobs, and better women.

Those are my 5 tips for the day for the people that read this thread. Any questions, just ask.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Don't know how you have so much confidence bro...you must have had an awesome happy upbringing with a few sisters to boot.

One thing you forget to mention is that you are 6'4 and white. The those things by themselves will almost crush the competition no matter what.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'3 and Black.

I wasn't always confident though and I still would say I am a little insecure. I always have to have a fresh lineup and fresh breathe and moisturized!

In high school I was the basketball guy but I still wasn't confident. I had friends and hung out with the cool kids but I was more of a follower then one of the leaders. I had glasses and I was a little chubby until my senior year.

Even my freshman year in college I was lame. My mindset was to please everyone and be cool with everyone. This got me nowhere. I wasn't getting any girls and I barely had real friends. Smashed 0 girls, got in one fight and got my butt kicked (I was drunk).

Since then I totally changed. Grew a little facial hair and started applying stuff in this forum. Faked confidence until I had it and I was getting girls left and right sophomore year. I stopped trying to please everyone and I distanced myself from a lot of people. I joined a frat and only hung with my frat and girlies that I pulled. Every day my confidence grows: I get my girls and I'm just better everyday.

You could probably still go up to people in my freshman class and they would say I'm lame as hell. This is probably because they ain't talk or really seen me since then. But I guarantee you they won't say that to my face and I know I smashed more chicks then them. and I damn sure know they don't have a bachelors either.

Life is about upgrading playas!!! Always upgrade yourself and upgrade your females.

When my girls ask me why I have so much confidence I tell them this: Because I'm that N!GGA!

In10se

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly my favorite thread to read on here, insightful stuff...I'm switching it up and I'm going to start "sliding my number" without prompting the girl to send me her's...if I play her right she will hit me up...instead of me sending some corny text a day later trying to revive the chemistry

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In10se said:
Honestly my favorite thread to read on here, insightful stuff...I'm switching it up and I'm going to start "sliding my number" without prompting the girl to send me her's...if I play her right she will hit me up...instead of me sending some corny text a day later trying to revive the chemistry
Also, it eliminates the thinking of when to hit her up. Getting a number and hitting the person up the next week is dumb. Most girls would probably already forget about you by then. Strike when the iron is hot. That is why once I like to setup a meetup immediately. I'm not talking about the same day but set something up for the following 2 days.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night was too crazy.

I got to a little kickback with 3 of my homies @ 9. When I get in I was like damn. There is a good 4-5 honies I want to talk to off bat. Now I know why the girl that invited us over there told me to only pick one of her friends. She knew I was going to try to bang them all.

So I'm just having a good time and trying to get people to drink and have a good time. I make sure to talk to all the good looking honies and just mingle with everybody. I'm mingling and I can notice that most of these girls had dudes or what not. Just from how I see them interact with other people.

So around 11 I get on the phone with my second girlfriend and we on the phone for a good hour. I was outside on the balcony just caking. Girls kept coming outside and then back in and they sayin I'm cakin and blah blah blah. So after I get off the phone these ratched females come in. One of them was cute so I try to engage them and from the jump they just had a stupid a$$ attitude. So I just ignored them and went and pulled this bad chick!! She said she was talking to someone but I still got the number (I won't hit her up, I will respect the game). After I'm done talking to her one of the ratched girls tries to start beef with the owner of the apartment. So the girl I just pulled tries to diffuse the situation.

Then the ratched girls started talking greasy a$$ sht to this girl I just pulled. So I just get inbetween them and say fk this sht! Lets have fun!! When I did that ol girl started talking greasy to me. I just told her to chill. But when she put her hands on my face thats when I mushed the hell out of her. Then the rest of the people in the apartment through her butt out before I really got mad and did something I would have regret.

TBC