My 'Christmas' Internet Ad.

Reaction score
First date going to be set-up this week. Let's see where this goes.
32 year old mixed women. Looks half decent, faith similar to mine, not sure about convictions, but hey, at least she's not a ho.

Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
First date going to be set-up this week. Let's see where this goes.
32 year old mixed women. Looks half decent, faith similar to mine, not sure about convictions, but hey, at least she's not a ho.
Are you saying that she is a virgin?? If not then she is a ho!!!

Did you read my last post??

Last Man Standing said:
Haha, luky is waiting to lose his virginity to a good safe clean Hor - you fool, there is no such thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake up, The Matrix has you!!!

Reaction score
I'm not sure if she's a virgin, and I have a 'dont ask, dont disclose' policy about the first date. Lots of people lose their virginity with ho's all the time, and if we were to have to wait for another virgin girl to lose our virginity with, then allot of people on here would still be virgins. And let's face it, the prospects of me, at 30 y/o finding another virgin girl are very slim, especially if it's outright meeting for sex arrangement as most if not all girls within my age range have already done it already, and if they haven't, would likely end up going with a confident non-virgin guy anyway. There are condoms, blood-tests, and other safe-guards to ensure there is safe sex or at least reduced risks.

Reaction score
Ad seems to generate some response. The idea is to now shift to look for a normal girl again as opposed to an online wh0re and play around with this.

One of the girls I was supposed to meet seems to be wanting to reschedule, which has occurred twice, but hasn't given me any counter-dates or anything. Intuitively I'm going to likely send another follow-up email on Sunday and take that from there (i.e. wait three days, balance between falling asleep on her (sort of giving up until she says something) and continuing to show interest). As according to my own rules, correspondence is kept down to three lines and is generally relating to scheduling of the date and is positive and non-confrontational. My intuition tells me she's interested in meeting, but may not be ready to meet just yet, or this may be some sort of sh1t test to see how long I'm going to want to pursue her before I either give up or snap on her, so I'm playing around with it.

In terms of other prospects, I'm practising on them. The ad seems to have generated some attention, in terms of smileys, but now I'm going to have to buy more lavalife credits in order to connect with more people as of course, I have to pay for every message that is sent on that system.

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok a couple points, why the hell have you got your name as "Luke Skywalker"...that right their tell's me your either an idiot or a nerd or just a child.

The other point is this, if you want to get laid you have to put REAL EFFORT into it..not just surfing the internet or making these stupid ads...you have to EXPERIENCE LIFE!

Turn the Internet off and get your butt in the real world son.

-Malachi

Reaction score
She's playing 'cat and mouse'. Defined on an online dictionary as a gamelike relationship involving pursuit and evasion. Seems simple enough not to be taken too seriously. Game plan analyzed on this particular girl.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
selfmademob said:
Its funny you call it an "Ad" as if you are displaying yourself in a grocery store
It is an ad, you're marketing yourself. You are trying to project yourself as someone worth getting to know while competing with a myriad of other people trying to sell the same thing.

Reaction score
Total results:

2 people were asked out, 1 person flaked, other person pending.
2 other people I may be talking to.
- Holding off from any further campaign or activity (i.e. smiley campaigns on lavalife, or sending lots of messages on plentyoffish) due to too many prospects to pursue. (2 other 'offline' prospects)

Explanation of break-down on women who 'flaked':
- email were sent last week where the person responded twice that 'we're gonna have to reschedule', when I tried 'rescheduling with her, by asking her what time is good for her, or what even suggesting dates/times myself, then she has failed to reply to the email, but was seen on the dating site again.
(i.e. I said, let's meet on Friday at 4:00 pm, she objected saying she is working that time and says 'we are going to have to reschedule', I reply, by telling her to tell me when she's available, NO REPLY FROM HER, I sent a second email message giving her a choice between two dates at 6:30 pm in the evening at the same place, NO REPLY.)
- HTSWW would seem to suggest to continue pursuing, so I'm taking the attitude of 'NEXTing' her in my mind (technically), and putting her on a back-burner, and then playing with a few things such as using MSN messenger followed by the 'last and final' email if she cant be reached on MSN.
- There are two ideas - maybe she's not ready to meet me in person as she doesn't feel comfortable enough just yet to meet offline (which would sort of force an MSN 'encounter') or something didn't really jive well with how I've portrayed my own employment and she's gotten cold feet and is pursuing other guys instead.
<I was positive in words about my employment but she seemed to have read a negative subtext in communication - perhaps I was rather dispassionate about it>

What's needed in future to improve game:
- Improvised lines on what I do for a living. Do not be honest about being a REALTOR, but perhaps say something else for kicks about what I do for a living...I'm not too happy with portraying my business or living situation and need some game to conceal that in humour, at least from online to the second meeting.

A QUOTE FROM DESINOVA IN THE PAST:
"What I do for a living? I'm a human crash test dummy and as a result over 60% of my innerds are made of stainless steel. Ok, it's 65% (if she pushes for answer)"

If you dont have a job that's 'braggable' such as a doctor or lawyer or that's really high-prestige, this is the alternative line.

Continuing to do searches for other zany lines.

- Possibly, get a cell phone number, and stick to cell phone, forget emails and MSN messenger, answering machine and phone only, get away from online as soon as possible on future interactions.

- Have two dates and times in mind and a place when setting up a date and say you have an hour. This should be done once you get a 'yes' on would you like to go out, etc....

Last edited:
Reaction score
The conflict with the internet or problem of age groups, as I would imagine, are yonger girls are looking for 'bad boy' types and would be attracted to bad boy profiles (Style), while older age groups are serious about marriage and relationship and are too nosey as it comes to employment/success. However, I think I'd have a better time with yonger age groups anyway that would likely have less baggage and would not give me as hard a time on the 'what does this guy do day/to/day and is he successful?" part. The profile I have is ambigious, it's not a bad boy or successful profile, but it does convey a creative and generative personality that some people are finding attractive, along with my half-decent pics.

It would seem that I would have to target people between 18 to 26 years maximum for the purpose - and as this ad has a humourous fun side to it, it may work well with that type of age setting anyway.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Total results:

2 people were asked out, 1 person flaked, other person pending.
2 other people I may be talking to.
- Holding off from any further campaign or activity (i.e. smiley campaigns on lavalife, or sending lots of messages on plentyoffish) due to too many prospects to pursue. (2 other 'offline' prospects)
Suggestion: Keep all the fires burning until you have a handful of definite prospects. I'd keep it up until you've been out with two or three different women at least two times each. Yeah, it's a lot of work but it'll be harder to ramp back up from the very start if these women don't work out. Plus it'll prevent you from prematurely getting one-itis with any of them.

Reaction score
Just meet an 18 y/o Black single mother from plentyoffish. She claims her boy already has a father, and she's not looking for one and she just wants somebody for herself, and of course, her son will not be accompanying her if she goes out with me, and she could even spend a weekend at my place (but she doesn't know I also live with my parents).

Oh boy, I'm 30 y/o and I could do an 18 y/o girl if I pursued it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke, a 30 year old banging an 18 year old single mother is like shooting fish in a barrel. You just met her and she said that she said that she'd spend the weekend at your place? I'm guessing that she lives with her parents too. A word of caution, you had better wear a condom or two along with a Glad freezer bag.

Reaction score
Internet ads are booming:

Meet one girl from plentyoffish, and due to meet two others.

Lavalife, likely meeting two prospects, working on a third, and actually have to buy more credits if I have to keep tract of the women who just gave me smileys. So, in total, without spending further money on lavalife since November, looks like I may meet about five to six prospects.

Reaction score
Lukey dude, what is your action plans on these prospects??

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Lukey dude, what is your action plans on these prospects??
Honestly, there are no 'action plans', other than trying to see at this point if everyone I'm meeting simply just doesn't crash and burn and blow up infront of my face like the last round between March 18, 2006 to October 25, 2006, where I meet three online prospects, and the crash and burns were just specacular on all of them.

So far, I'm concentrating on just getting along, and balancing between being nice and getting judgmental and jumping to conclusions on people who are not immediately reciprocating interest, so in a sence I'm just working on myself, and if I get any action on the process, then it's a bonus.

If it just about pure action, that would have been wrapped up last month.

johnnyrem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your posts are amusing, certainly.

They read something like this: "Pi r squared gamma scenario run to determine receptivity of double x chromosome biped to mating interlocutions. Double payback scenario, evaluating. R squared .92. Promising."

johnnyrem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Incidentally, three contacts in seven months is horrible. You are spending way too much time analyzing and not enough time actually doing.

You learn from experience, not theory.

You are approaching dating with the same amount of effort you spend trying to move out of daddy's house, which is not very much.

Reaction score
johnnyrem said:
Incidentally, three contacts in seven months is horrible. You are spending way too much time analyzing and not enough time actually doing.
Three nasty crash and burn occurances. Sure, there weren't that many contacts from lavalife or plentyoffish. So, I wasn't that lucky would be accurate. Few contacts since most people weren't attracted to the profile/pics, and of those who were, they crash and burned miserably.

johnnyrem said:
You learn from experience, not theory.
Yeah, tell me about it.

johnnyrem said:
You are approaching dating with the same amount of effort you spend trying to move out of daddy's house, which is not very much.
It's not about effort on those seven month's it's about luck. It's about meeting people online, taking it offline, and seeing if you can get more than one date out o fit. I've put in allot of effort but had a very poor yield. It's good that my luck seems to be changing this time around, but again in a funny way as it also seems I'm compromising my standards severely to the point I'm would just meet and go out with anyone in terms of their own interest for me, and as long as they are not into paganism or the occult, I'm likely to meet anyone just for practise.