My 'Christmas' Internet Ad.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also don't understand:

Why are you 29 living with your parents? Do you have some kind of problem? Because if not, you have every right to move out. Be a man, take charge. You can do it. You can control your life. If is something you'd rather not share with the everybody you can p.m. me.

Reaction score
crossboss said:
It seems like the reason why you are on here is to get laid. You come asking advice on how to get laid. So why be on here asking questions when you already have the skills?
But this thread is not about asking questions about anything, it's testing whether a new style of ad jives with the ladies online or not, that's all. The last thread same thing. I did my own style, my own set of experiments to see if they will work or not.

They are online experiments - or long online journal 'field reports' if you want to call them that.

Not everyone on here is here for the express purpose of getting laid, but just being where they want to be in life in general and with the ladies and being happy, if that's getting laid, then fine, if it's not getting laid then that's fine too, whatever makes people happy with themselves is what counts.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I see what you are saying.

I read your other thread. So you live with your parents and can't because because you parents won't let you. Can't help you there.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
^ You're 29 and still at home. That's pretty fvcking sad, do you have a job? Education? Anything?

Man, you are on crack if you're going to tell me you have no excuse for still being at home.

Reaction score
Docs said:
^ You're 29 and still at home. That's pretty fvcking sad, do you have a job? Education? Anything?

Man, you are on crack if you're going to tell me you have no excuse for still being at home.
I'm a Realtor and have a BA degree, but I'm not making enough money right now in Real-Estate, and you know how that is, you have to sell to make, and first and foremost you have to sell yourself to a willing, able and motivated buyer or seller to work THROUGH YOU, then it's a cake-walk to make a sale, as they'll naturally buy a home that they like and you get paid.

But seeing I'm such an internet buff, it's a wonder I haven't put much of my business on the internet, you know like creating a web page or something like that.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Good to know you have a reason as to why you're at home. :up:
I might be able to help you with a webpage......pm me if you're interested.

Still...your dad shouldn't have any part in your dating life. Their approval is not YOUR approval, and they should shove theirs up the ass until you want to marry the girl.

Sex them at her place if you have to, or pretty well...walk into your house with her and go and do it. Don't mention it to your dad. As soon as you stil supplicating to your parents, the better you will be. :up:

Reaction score
Docs said:
Still...your dad shouldn't have any part in your dating life. Their approval is not YOUR approval, and they should shove theirs up the ass until you want to marry the girl.
It's not my dad, I wasn't ready for it. I could have stole away from them and done it if I wanted to. All I had to say was I was either taking out a client to show homes at the time I was supposed to meet the girl, or even tell them I'm meeting someone for coffee from online dating.

I was not ready about the whole thing, and my dad simply confirmed my own decision I subconciously made. That's the whole confidence thing. We make subconcious choices, and people confirm whatever that subconcious choice is.

Me being 'not ready' and working with my dad, ended up in a situation where I talked to my dad about it. He was more 'loose' than my mom is, heck, he went to prostitutes, and went with 20-30 other women before marrying my mom (prostitutes, and non-prostitutes) and even this did not jive well with him.

If I was dead serious and had perfect resolve, it would have been done. I could have spent the whole day in the office saying I'm meeting some clients or have something to do there, and once I'm out of their view, I can do anything and face the music when I get back home. Problem is not permission or no permission, problem was internal, I wasn't ready, and that was it.

Docs said:
Sex them at her place if you have to, or pretty well...walk into your house with her and go and do it. Don't mention it to your dad. As soon as you stil supplicating to your parents, the better you will be. :up:
She would have done it in a public washroom, in my car, or anywhere, that would not have been an issue. She was so loose she may have given oral right in the restaurant under the table (as in American Wedding, how that started). So there would be no problem there.

She's every guys fantasy. She would even go with a woman and invite a guy in and she's hot, but like I said I just wasn't ready and it wasn't in me to really go through with this. I was playing around with adultfriendfinder but didn't really think it would go this far, or what to do if it actually worked, of if I would be ready for it if it really came down to it.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I still don't understand why you're doing the whole online thing if you're looking for the right one to have sex with....

Why don't you go out more and meet girls. Maybe you'll find one that you might like?

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Santas-helper idea not too shabby if executed correctly.

Rest of story/thread is just pure sad.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
I didn't get laid because my dad did not give me permission to see a girl where anything could have happened. Re-read my adult online ad three times. That's why I'm going after a tad more 'safer' girls.

I dont know which part you dont understand.
YOU ARE A 31 year OLD MAN!

Why are you still asking your daddy for permission to hang out with girls?

Seriously. You are lacking in the balls department. Do you even own a pair?

If you don't join an Army bootcamp or something you spineless pvssy. You NEED IT.

Or will Daddy ont let you? Maybe that's why you still live at home. mommy and daddy won't give you permission to leave.

I'm losing patience. I could have got laid three times this week if I wanted to.
I wasn't ready for it. End of story.
Good. Keep trying until you're so damn hungry for the pvssy that you will grow some balls and bang the b!tch.

Whether or not I'm ready for it is another story.
What. You mean all the girls you banged are tyring you out?

Of course you're ready. DO IT.

I am an attractive guy, and could get laid in person if I wanted to and know that, without much game.

So, what part do you not understand? I used the internet, got three prospects that would have done me if I pursued it, but didn't pursue it as I wasn't ready for it.

Man is already for sex. ALL THE TIME.

Only women are not in the mood or have periods. You are always ready. You were that time also.

You just didn't let yourself jump in.

Its like getting into a pool that's cool to the touch. If you go in slowly... in feels really cold as you go in.

But if you jump in... SPLASH!

You get a little colder but you get used to it very quicly after the flash.

Jump the fvck in already. Its just water. It won't burn.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
I read your other thread. So you live with your parents and can't because because you parents won't let you. Can't help you there.
He's a fvcking LOSER and he will alwyas be one as long as he says its ok.

Well Luke: Its NOT OK. You are TOO DAMN OLD. Take some responsibility. You are a grown MAN.

Whether you chose to accept it is your problem. But you are a MAN. Not a boy.

If you want to keep acting like one... that won't change the face you have to shave every morning. It's a man's face with a child's mind.

Join the Navy. Grow a pair.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And one more thing. If any of you who like what I'm preaching. If it vibes... do the same thing.

Speak out against pvssies like Luke. Pvssies like him made the site so bad.

DON'T FVCKING LET THEM. Make sure everyone knows who and WHAT they are.
And don't let these douchebags get away with ANYTHING!

Because before you know it... some impressionable young kid reads the sh!t and thinxs that "this is the way I should act".

There are too many pvssies and not enough real men on this forum. Grow some balls fellas. You need some. They make your life wild.

Anyway. See ya whenever.

Reaction score
Luky, I like it! Don't pay attention to the naysayers - it has potential...it is clever and original - good marketing - you differentiate yourself from the crowd and it brings attention to your profile. Work on it!

I like the "HO HO HO" part - this is a subliminal message and all the HOrs will respond to you - since you are calling them out!!!

D'light

Don Juan
Reaction score
let me offer my opinion on things....

i was there luke, myself...i was a 21 year old virgin who thought i was way behind and that i was destined to be a loser- even tho im in school and have a lot going for me....i felt that way

i had oppertunities in the past to get laid, but i passed them up because i was afraid....yes, i was afraid of my own desire. as some of the others here have stated, you must "grow a pair", so to speak...well one day i did, and guess what, im not the 21 year old virgin anymore!

i lost my virginitity in a one night stand, hooked up with another girl 2 weeks later, a different woman 3 days after that, and she became my first girlfriend. it was a great experience, she just wished she had been the one to take my virginity. guess what

I HAVE NO REGRETS ABOUT ANY OF IT
it was everything i hoped it would be and has changed me

DO NOT BE AFRAID OF THE VAGINA- it wants you because thats what people do, they reproduce- of course your body wants sex and it is completely natural.

as another has said, do not let your parents control you- you can do anythign you want, and you should. follow your dreams, and if you want to bang a girl you met on the internet, well then do it.

i think you will be happy with your decision if you do that-
real game and internet game are two different creatures, and YOU DO NEED to know how to talk to girls in real life, BECAUSE THATS WHAT REAL RELATIONSHIP IS ABOUT.

if this makes no sense i understand- in my head its clear but im having trouble articulating proper words to expreess my feelings on this........
cliff notes
i was like you luke, then lost my virginity at 21
NO REGRETS
do what YOU KNOW IS BEST, not what your parents THINK is best

Reaction score
Docs said:
I still don't understand why you're doing the whole online thing if you're looking for the right one to have sex with....
For the sake of arguement, I found attractive women I'd like to have sex with. However, I'm not ready for the 'anonymous sex' thing, that is meeting someone you've never meet or known before, having fun, and then never seeing them again, or seeing them occasionally. Sure, I'm a virgin and all that, but I wasn't ready to go that far.

Docs said:
Why don't you go out more and meet girls. Maybe you'll find one that you might like?
I liked the prospects online, I just did not meet them online because I was not ready for immediate sex, and the situation and types of person I was meeting may lead itself to that and one of the worst things you can do to a woman is reject them if they are really coming on to you, and I dont want to be in that position. Best to say upfront if you are ready or not.

Reaction score
No direct movement to lose virginity will be made until February. If I dont have a real girlfriend, relationship or something going by that time, then I've sent emails to my adultfriendfinder contacts that I want to wait until Valentine's day or around that to do it and that's it. So far one of the contacts is cool about it, and so is others.

I'm in a very strict religious environment home, and it's not as simple as people are saying. There is a better chance if I just date a normal girl who is not sleeping with every tom, ****, joe, and harry, and if anything happens, then it happens.

Furthermroe, I'm very territorial with months and dates, a concentrated effort was made the most part of November - to find out I wasn't ready. I do not push myself to do something that I'm not comfortable doing, not to please anyone on this board, or to please a girl that's sleeping with everyone and wont care anyway if I delay. For now, the idea that I had a free opportunity to have sex with a real attractive girl is good enough - that's VERY, VERY good. I know I wasn't ready, and cant complain that nobody wants me.

That's my dad's problem is legit. You do not know what diseases she has, and condoms as we all know aren't fool-proof. So, if I lose my virginity and contract AIDS or some other crap, then where is the big hoop la-la then?

I'm waiting until February to revisit going to a girl who is sleeping with everyone, in the mean time, I'm going to look for a normal girl, who may entertain sex if there is a good connection, but is not sleeping with everyone.
Hence, I've put up a new ad to attract just that, and kept my list of 'loose' contacts shelved for now until February. At least I know I may have a safe-bet if I still cant find a normal girl.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
For the sake of arguement, I found attractive women I'd like to have sex with. However, I'm not ready for the 'anonymous sex' thing, that is meeting someone you've never meet or known before, having fun, and then never seeing them again, or seeing them occasionally. Sure, I'm a virgin and all that, but I wasn't ready to go that far..
Wow..You are really making this into this HUGE thing. You either are extremely insecure about your own sexuality or you have the testosterone level of an 11 year old girl. Either way you're ****ed..oh wait. You're not. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Haha, luky is waiting to lose his virginity to a good safe clean Hor - you fool, there is no such thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake up, The Matrix has you!!!

Reaction score
Kev07 said:
wait, are you doing this as a test or are you really using theses ads
What do you think?

I'm using them. Check it yourself. Go on lavalife.com, do a search, my alias is: Santas_Helper, or something like that. Plentyoffish has me as "The_Cool_Guy". Special effort is made during the Christmas season to try and hit with and attract girls as this is the time most single girls are really searching for their soul mates.

So far, I'm talking with two people, and I'm going to see where it ends up, in just ONE day after sending the ad.