Muscles, Addiction and Attraction

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
i used to think that myself too, since i wouldn't definately hit it with a cute-ass-nice-boob-but-ugly-face girl..

80% of guys would go at least on a one night stand with a ugly if she had a beautiful body.

those same guys also told me that if a girl has a cute face but a ugly body, they wouldn't ask her out at all; however if she was the one to ask them out, they said they would accept.
Ugly but good body? I would have hard time even to touch her.
Ok, I am in those 20%.

It is hard to imagine she would ask guys out. Anyway, they would nto ask a cute face girl out. To me the face is the most attractive feature.. her face and her "chemistry" that you can literary smell.
I dont care how fit she is... or how unfit - if you smell chemistry,
her body will be the best reagrdless of its shapes.

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure where this thread has gone,but to answer your original question:

What do you guys think, is it possible to compare women attraction to men's muscles with men's attraction to a nice pair of boobs and a curvy ass? If yes, then...would you go for just a nice female body without decent "chemistry"? I would not, since I consider "chemistry" is the primary attraction and I can't care less how athletic she is.
No.

I know plenty of women with verrrry nice bodies but there's no chemistry at all between us and as a consequence they do nothing for me.
Same goes with the face.....could be model quality but if there's no chemistry then it's no go.

However,this fact alone is not gonna stop me from working out.
I'd say 10% of the benefits(for me,personally)are the compliments I get from women,the rest is the enormously positive effect that it has had on all other areas of my life.

Yes,it does attract some shallow women but that's what qualifying is all about,right?
I don't think that there's such a thing as having too many women attracted to you,is there?
I'd much rather have the opportunity to reject those shallow women who are turned on by my body than not.

Also,those kinds of women are always good for some quick fun if you feel that way inclined.

It all boils down to what you're looking for at the time:)

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ted,JustAdmitIt
I know plenty of women with verrrry nice bodies but there's no chemistry at all between us and as a consequence they do nothing for me.
Same goes with the face.....could be model quality but if there's no chemistry then it's no go.

However,this fact alone is not gonna stop me from working out.
I'd say 10% of the benefits(for me,personally)are the compliments I get from women,the rest is the enormously positive effect that it has had on all other areas of my life.

Yes,it does attract some shallow women but that's what qualifying is all about,right?
I
Ted, this is exactly my point: without chemistry it doesnt matter how pretty she is...

Muscles, working out are not going to help to attract decent women. Working out has some other benefits! I.e. feeling good!

Rockadeimis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by al77
Muscles, working out are not going to help to attract decent women.
Yes, they are...'decent' women are attracted to good looking men, period. That's not all that attracts them, but to say that muscles won't is wrong.

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, they are...'decent' women are attracted to good looking men, period. That's not all that attracts them, but to say that muscles won't is wrong.
Exactly!

As I said before,working out and having a good body is not only about the physical.

It says a lot about your character as well.....it shows that you are determined,disciplined,that you have respect for yourself and your body etc.etc.etc. all of which are(to me)attractive qualities in a person.....it doesn't just mean you're cut and that's it.

Again...the most frequent compliment I receive about my body is:
"I love a man who TAKES CARE OF HIMSELF"...and these are not just shallow women who say this.

al77.....don't take this the wrong way my friend but are you looking for reasons NOT to work out?

ie: Have you thought about working out but don't really have the persistence it requires or whatever and so are looking for good reasons not to?

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
Haha.

If she's hot we're having sex. :p
EXACTLY handsome men often fuse feminie qualities with feminie traits

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly!

As I said before,working out and having a good body is not only about the physical.

Again...the most frequent compliment I receive about my body is:
"I love a man who TAKES CARE OF HIMSELF"...and these are not just shallow women who say this.

al77.....don't take this the wrong way my friend but are you looking for reasons NOT to work out?
ie: Have you thought about working out but don't really have the persistence it requires or whatever and so are looking for good reasons not to?
Ted, you are right again. I agree that women definetly can say "I love a man who TAKES CARE OF HIMSELF'... decent women too.
Let me put it this way:

Does the lack of muscles (not fat, not super skinny, but not athletic by any means) would be a turn off for som decent women?

Working out is a way of life...I mean you have to devote time, lots of energy, persistence... and do it almost every other day.
What I wanted to figure out is what it can give and what it cannot give in terms of women, ie. women attraction.
For the most part now I feel working out\muscle are similar to good clothes - women really like it!
Both clothes and muscles will give you teh edge. Definitely.
Although in terms of true attraction, no clothes and no muscle mass will change anything. Either you can connect on that "chemistry" level with a woman or not. I even start thinking it does not really matter what you will say then.....

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
al77.....ahhhhh.....I see now what you're getting at:)

Like you say,if there's great chemistry between you then no,I don't think it'd make that much difference,just like the woman having a great body.....it'd be a plus but not a necessity.

I don't think a decent woman would be turned off by a lack of muscles or great physique...if she was then she probably wouldn't be decent.
However,I do think a decent woman would appreciate the non physical aspects of a good body that I mentioned before
ie:it shows that you're disciplined and determined,that you have respect for your health and body etc.
A well defined physique is a great visual representation of your character,it says a lot about the kind of person you are.

I agree when you say that clothes and a nice body will give you the edge but when that chemistry is there they are merely a bonus.

What can it add in terms of attracting the ladies?
A great physique will EASILY attract the shallow women if all you happen to be looking for at the time is a quick lay and I know a great physique is also appealling to the more decent women because of what it says about your character.

There really are no negatives to working out and attracting women,you can always screen out the shallow ones if that's not what you're after.....it's all good:up:

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
al77.....ahhhhh.....I see now what you're getting at:)

Like you say,if there's great chemistry between you then no,I don't think it'd make that much difference,just like the woman having a great body.....it'd be a plus but not a necessity.

I don't think a decent woman would be turned off by a lack of muscles or great physique...if she was then she probably wouldn't be decent.

I agree when you say that clothes and a nice body will give you the edge but when that chemistry is there they are merely a bonus.

What can it add in terms of attracting the ladies?
A great physique will EASILY attract the shallow women if all you happen to be looking for at the time is a quick lay and I know a great physique is also appealling to the more decent women because of what it says about your character.
Ted, you got it right... I was wondering basically... if I develop much more muscles than I have now, how it would help me in dating?

The answer is a person specific: I personally could not deal with those shallow women I saw... if I add muscle I will attrac these types much more! That an interesting conclsion since I thought that muscle and clothes give you the edge with every kind of women.
Example: I post a very decent pic of myself.. as a result all sort of weird women started emaling me initially. When I conteacted women, lots of replies were due to "you have a nice pic" kind of thing. Do you want a chick who is attracted to you beacuse you look nice??? I dont. That's not a chick I want.

I am just a RAFC, and it is much easier and more natural for me to go for women who have nice "chemistry" than to got for women who look cute, with ONS target in mind. Some guys prefer otherwise. Which is fine.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.myspace.com/frivolousz21

this is me..im a self proclaimed DJ!

I am 5 foot 6...:) 5 7 or 8 pending on my shoes.

i weigh 160..I have a nice body..nothing big..and I can meeet a girl and have sex with someone attractive at will.

please forget about ur physique and muscles for a while..and go to do cold approaches till you feel like ur a KING

jago25_98

Don Juan
Reaction score
al77:

"An skilled man can always do an unskilled mans job"

Similar thing applies here only guilt replaces boredom.

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
This is gonna be a good thread so I'll throw my 2c in.

Around 3+ years ago, I was 6'2, 220-230 lbs, 20%+ bodyfat. I still dated, had girlfriends etc, and was pretty happy with the way I was. Even tho I had a bad body, my game more then made up for it.

Then I decided to pursue a career in law enforcement, and since I'm a pretty competitive guy, I wanted to be ahead of my competition. I look at their police training sessions etc, and saw that most of the guys were in poor shape just like I was at the moment.

So I started working out, doing bodybuilding research, eating properly, and quit drinking. Now I'm at 210 lbs, but I'm at 11% bodyfat. My current photo is in my signature.

the difference the change has had on my game has been insane. While I had good success rates before, they became phenomenal afterwards. Girls became more aggressive, started chasing me, and became infatuated with me even tho I didn't even use my A game on them. As soon as I started talking to them, I instantly had complete rapport. Whereas before I would ask for the number etc, after they would be the ones saying we should do something, you want my #?

It's one giant ego trip when you are the one being pursued instead of vice versa. I go swimming at my old college, and the amount of attention I get there is mind boggling. When I go out with my boys to an older (cougar) club, it's the same sh!t.

When a girl thinks you are hot, she becomes a completly different person. Her willpower, confidence disappears. She becomes more shy, loses that dominant edge she has with symps, and is basically under your control. You get all this just from visuaully attracting them.

And if you have game AND looks, they will become obsessed with you, and it wont be long before they start bringing up marriage conversations and you have to drop them.

You shouldn't see it in black and white. You can have the body AND the personality. In fact you need both. Some women aren't impressed by a good phisique and need more then that to start their engine. Others are into you as soon as they see you.

Yes, you get confidence from having an amazing body and that's a bonus, but that's not why women go for guys with these bodies. Despite what you may want to think, they're just as visually stimulated as we are.

First of all, you shouldn't work out for women. You should work out to be fit, healthy, and become a stronger, better person. I'm never gonna stop exercising.

Secondly, your looks enhance your personality. When I used to take forensic psychology, one of the topics we covered in class was about how juries tend to be more lenient on good looking defendants, assuming they're innocent, while assuming the ugly ones are guilty.

One of my boys that I wing with is an amazing natural. His game is weak, but his looks make up for it. He's not really muscular, he's thin, but has great facial genetics. Blonde hair, blue eyes, etc, standard nick carter lookalike.

Back in the day I couldn't even wing with him, cause he'd get all the attention (even tho he wasnt trying), nowdays we're pretty much equal, although I do better then him on a lot of nights. I guess it's because I'm in better shape, and I prolly have better game since I was used to picking up without the advantage of a killer body back in the day.

One thing I noticed back in the day was it didn't matter what he was saying, the girls would all think he was funny or had a great personality. Sometimes he'd even tell a bad joke on purpose just to see how they'd react, and most of the times the b!tches would laugh. They were so attracted to him, that no matter what he said to them, they'd think it was funny and that he was a fun guy. And this is not an act either, they actually thought this sh!t lol.

If I said something like that back when I was 230, there's no way I'd get that kind of reaction. Now, I get it almost all the time.

--------------------------------

To sum it all up, work out, be in amazing shape, but don't neglect your game either. The more you cover all your bases, the easier it is to get to all her bases.
Words straight from the mouth, couldn't have said it better myself, well maybee, don't have the time tho;) .