Muscleman's "I Don't Give A Fvck" Approach -> Close -> Lay Journal

AJedisRevenge

Reaction score
muscleman said:
Only 4/48 for this year so far, I'm behind. Time to hustle.
By 4/48, do you mean just Facebook game, or everything combined (work, Facebook, the bar, etc.)?

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AJedisRevenge said:
By 4/48, do you mean just Facebook game, or everything combined (work, Facebook, the bar, etc.)?
I mean my fairly intense goal is to bag 48 girls in 2013. I've only tapped 4 so far. We'll see how it goes, as I end up dating some for a period of time (I'm kind of dating the last 2 I banged currently) and a few girls come back around or I re-initiate for 'old time's sake'. All of which means less time for new prospects, but I don't mind. I'm not JUST out for one night stands.

But yes, that's from everywhere.

AJedisRevenge

Reaction score
muscleman said:
I mean my fairly intense goal is to bag 48 girls in 2013. I've only tapped 4 so far. We'll see how it goes, as I end up dating some for a period of time (I'm kind of dating the last 2 I banged currently) and a few girls come back around or I re-initiate for 'old time's sake'. All of which means less time for new prospects, but I don't mind. I'm not JUST out for one night stands.

But yes, that's from everywhere.
Between Facebook, Bars, etc., how many girls do you say you try to pick up on, in a week, with the intentions of dating/sex? 5 per day? 5 total over 2 days?

I've read some of the back post, so I've got an idea (5 "heys" sent a day on Facebook), but I'm still curious.

Thanks for the help.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AJedisRevenge said:
Between Facebook, Bars, etc., how many girls do you say you try to pick up on, in a week, with the intentions of dating/sex? 5 per day? 5 total over 2 days?

I've read some of the back post, so I've got an idea (5 "heys" sent a day on Facebook), but I'm still curious.

Thanks for the help.
It varies daily and although I don't have a hard quota (5, 10, etc), I have a rough amount of flirting I do on a daily basis, probably just because I'm used to it by now and I like the attention (do I sound like an AW yet?).

There are only so many hours in a day and I try to focus on self improvement first and foremost, with hitting on girls secondary. That said, on certain days I 'fill in' for other days. For example, last week I worked a lot so most of my flirting was done at work, 'out there'. This week I have much less shifts and am spending more time at home catching up on my to-do list, so due to decreased social interaction I'm focusing on POF/Facebook and sending out daily messages, friend requests, etc.

On average I'd say I communicate with 5 girls/day. By communicate I mean actually having a 2 way convo, as I can send out 20-30 messages in a day between POF/FB in less than an hour total, but that doesn't really count. I also don't count quick interactions (for example briefly flirting with girls at the bar while I'm working doesn't really count, as that could be any number depending on the night). I mean texting/IM/focused face-to-face. So 5/day, and that's any combination of girls I'm dating/have banged, am playing slow with, just starting to talk to, etc.

What I've learned after all this time is that it's a number game, ALWAYS. The key is to become a high value man so over the long haul your conversion rate goes up and the numbers start favoring you, if that makes sense.

L_T_D313

Don Juan
Reaction score
MM dude, you inspired me to step my game up and better myself. I recently got ditched by my ex girl and my game isn't there yet. I'm 19 so I still have time to develop. It's mt face to face game I mean I'm witty and funny I just need to put it to use. Quick Q there are two broads at my college one is def hb:8 the other hb:7.5. The 8 looks at me and turns around when I look st her and once we were in the hall and I made direct contact and she smiled hard laughed and said hey you think she's interested? The 7 she always tries to talk to me and laughs at my every word. She's shy she admitted it I think I'll press her for an 07 vintage MM movie date armrest up!

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L_T_D313 said:
MM dude, you inspired me to step my game up and better myself. I recently got ditched by my ex girl and my game isn't there yet. I'm 19 so I still have time to develop. It's mt face to face game I mean I'm witty and funny I just need to put it to use. Quick Q there are two broads at my college one is def hb:8 the other hb:7.5. The 8 looks at me and turns around when I look st her and once we were in the hall and I made direct contact and she smiled hard laughed and said hey you think she's interested? The 7 she always tries to talk to me and laughs at my every word. She's shy she admitted it I think I'll press her for an 07 vintage MM movie date armrest up!
So how did it work out?

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a couple fresh lay reports I'll be writing soon, but I'm also going to be starting a follow-up series of sorts dealing with relationship management as I end up dating some of these girls until the fun runs out. Is there anything in particular you all would like discussed in these future writings?

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it isn't b.s. but I really want to explore that space past a plateau of game where you really good..what kinds of things you see putting in that extra effort.. how not to slip backwards etc.

L_T_D313

Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
So how did it work out?
Ahh, I ended up dropping the class with the 8 in it. The 7 however I'm still trying, but she's barely at the mutual class. There are a few other easy women in my class that I'm going to try and game.

Shouldn't be to hard seeing how I'm elevating ny game. Just one quick Q. I can get chicks in my class internet etc.

I need advice on random females. They're always staring at me. I just need to build my game up to the point where I approach no problem. Without worrying about rejection, because when I say nothing I automatically get rejected, and feel regretful in the end. Any advice?

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L_T_D313 said:
Ahh, I ended up dropping the class with the 8 in it. The 7 however I'm still trying, but she's barely at the mutual class. There are a few other easy women in my class that I'm going to try and game.

Shouldn't be to hard seeing how I'm elevating ny game. Just one quick Q. I can get chicks in my class internet etc.

I need advice on random females. They're always staring at me. I just need to build my game up to the point where I approach no problem. Without worrying about rejection, because when I say nothing I automatically get rejected, and feel regretful in the end. Any advice?
Should have exchanged info and/or find them on Facebook. Not having a class together is no excuse.

As for random females, you answered your own question. If she's checking you out and you think she's cute, just say hi, how are you, what's your name, etc. Gotta go for it at some point ...

L_T_D313

Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
Should have exchanged info and/or find them on Facebook. Not having a class together is no excuse.

As for random females, you answered your own question. If she's checking you out and you think she's cute, just say hi, how are you, what's your name, etc. Gotta go for it at some point ...
You right I know one of the broads fb I'm gonna add her up. I got thos other chick I'm gaming now. During my highschool senior year she was chubby and a 5.5 now she's lost weight and is an 8 easily. I messaged her on fb complimenting her she returned it so that's an easy one.

DonDiscovery

Don Juan
Reaction score
Muscleman, only just seen this thread, read the whole thing from start to finish in a night....

I take my hat off to you. You, sir, are a true pro.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDiscovery said:
Muscleman, only just seen this thread, read the whole thing from start to finish in a night....

I take my hat off to you. You, sir, are a true pro.
Including all the linked lay reports? That's a lot to digest at once. And thanks for the compliment, but I don't think I'm pro, not yet. The guys in the hundreds, they're pros, though there are few out there who rack up numbers that high and don't have celebrity status. I think past a certain point you need to add another of the 5 traits (status, looks, wealth, fame, game). When you're high in any 3 (one of which is either fame or wealth), that's when I believe the numbers really start adding up.