Most obvious come-on that was missed

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Imbrondir
Now all I thought about was waiting only one day to see her wouldn't be much of a challenge. So I convinced her I had to do something else. Next time I called (1 week later - damn you doc love), she didn't even respond my phone call. :(
Unless my memory has gone awry, Doc Love's "wait a week to call" rule is about calling after initially getting a girls number, to set up the first date. Not while your dating her.

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are mine...

Man, some of these stories are incredible. You guys are lucky. Nothing remotely close to those ever happended to me. Though I was such a wuss that I probably wouldn't have acted on them either. :D

#1 This one was kind of subtle, but I still think about it sometimes. Would have given me a 4 year head-start on losing my viginity, and maybe changed a good part of my life. :rolleyes:
I'm 15, roaming the neigbourhood and chatting with this cute petite 13-year old brunette that I have a semi-crush on. I thought she liked me at least a little too. We're talking about random teenage stuff. At one point in the convo she mentions that her parents aren't home, so she has the house to herself. And then out of the blue, she stops, looks me straight in the eyes and says "I haven't started having my periods yet.". I'm thinking "What the??? Why did she tell me that? She's weird.". No apparent reaction on my part. We keep walking. End of story with this girl.

#2 This one is kinda strange. lol
Lunch-time in high-school. I'm 17. I'm in the art class alone working on something. Several other kids I know well are in the art teacher's office, talking (this was typical). I have my sports bag with me to carry my stuff. I come to open it to get something out, and the zipper jams. I leave it there, walk into the office, and say "My zipper's stuck. Could someone come give me a hand?". One of the girls' face lights up and she say's to me "Oh I'll come and help you". So I walk back into the class with her following me. I show her the sports bag and her facial expression goes from shock to dissapointment. lol She helps me fix it anyways. I wasn't attracted to this girl at all (she was pretty chubby). But it still counts because I didn't figure out what actually happened until much later.

juzzy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did this, was getting on with this really hot chick when she said.

"Why dont you come over Mum and Dad aren't around tonight, we can watch TV or something?"

What the hell did I say, "thats cool but I got satellite here, what channel you got on"

WTF was I thinking!!!

Reaction score
On my last day in my cooking class last year, I was saying bye to some f*cks and they were all saluting me or whatever, and then she was like here is my salute. And she bent over! I was like whoa too f*cking weird, I wasn't feeling the DJness that day since I found out a friend of mines was in the hospital and in critical condition.

She wanted the bonin'. I don't regret it though. For some reason there aren't many things that have to do with women that make me regret and action, since I have the fact:"Theres millions of women out there=endless chances for p*ssy" to lean on when I feel doubts.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One day, or rather night, I was on the phone with this girl I worshiped at the time, honeslty to this day the prettist girl I have ever met. Of course because I am her emothial tampon I know all her problems and she is venting because her b/f wont' come over so they can do it and all this stuff, and then at 12 am in the morning she tells me to come pick her up so she can "go to kroger to get some lipstick". Of couse I did. She sneaks out the house, we go to kroger and before we get out, she says "she is cold (in the middle of april with no air on in the car) and upzipps my sweater and put it's on her.
After we are done, , she makes me stop at a church. Remember it's 1:00 oclock in the morning. And we just sit there. I guess she was thinking "alright, maybe this isn't ovbious enough" so she tells me to go to the river dam, where literarly NO ONE is within 5 miles and we just sit there some more. I remember thinking "damn brandon what esle do you want her to do, have an airplane fly with the message "**** her". Then we play around more and she puts my shirt back on me, we talk for around an hour and a half and then I took her home.

To this day I am pissed at myself.

fyzix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a couple of bad ones. Last fall I'm waiting for the bus I transfer to at the depot and this HB8.5 comes up to me and asks "is this where the 202 comes?" I reply "yeah, it is" there is a sign that says 202 on it right behind me. Then the girl hangs around for a few minutes and moves on. CHUMP.

My friends and I where at one of my favorite hang out bars in town celebrating a birthday. I was driving and planning on taking off early. I was at the bar grabbing a beer and this HB9 grabs my ass and giggles with her friends. I proceed to do NOTHING, making the excuse to myself that I had to leave anyways and didn't want to start anything. CHUMP.

A female friend of mine, about a 6.5 CONSTANTLY makes references about wanting to **** me. Never hit it, still wouldn't, but when she first met me, I never even realised it.

quakerstate

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Why don't you sleep up here with me?"

:confused:

I was a ****ing retard.

She left to **** her boyfriend after that. And came back in the morning. When we talked we still had this nice flow going too like everything fell into place.

L-I-B

Don Juan
Reaction score
two hb's in the hot tub alone, begging me to get in, I say I didn't have shorts, they said not to worry about it, I just went inside. DUUUHHHHHH..... I was a dork.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I've definitely had a few.

Hot girl in health class last year: "wow, you're so cool! Here's my cell phone number, call me whenever you need."

I never did. I realized this year she wanted to cheat on her boyfriend - with me.

Hot girl on my bus: "You should go to homecoming." "Eh, I don't think so."

After we got off of the bus: "are you coming over today?"

Okay, that wasn't really my fault. I had some personal business to take care of.

Very attractive girl in the library: "Hey, do you know what this is? It's a school yearbook from 1950." "oh..um...cool."

@#*(&$@#$. They were all hot.

rick6599

Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple of days ago, I was playing guitar, and she said ; "I would take you home to play me a lullabye" I was stupified. Now I know the reply "Well, invite me home, I'll play it for you" Me stupido.

WishIWas

Banned
Reaction score
Alright, so one day after school I'm taking a make up exam. My proctor was this REALLY hot student teacher, she must have been 22 or 23 at best.

So, during the test, I'm writing with a pen, and she tells me to take how a pencil. I said, what? She walks over to me, swaying a little, and sits on my desk. She says, "you know. a pencil. made out of wood." I still wasn't following. She sighs, puts her hand on my crotch, and says "hmm...maybe not such a pencil after all."

At that point I prematurely...you know. She wasn't impressed, to say the least. I got an A on the test though =)

donut dunker

Don Juan
Reaction score
the worst one for me was this, a girl was talking to her friend in class and said " i want to go to homecoming but i donthave a date," while looking at me the entire time. my great reply was "well that sucks im not going either" i remember she gave me a puzzled look and turned away

DOH!

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. went to a friends house, smoked some bud, HBBigT1tt1es 8 asked if a want to take a shower with her. I say something stupid to avoid it. friends wonder if im gay. sad sad night ensues...

2. girls laughing at my unfunnyness and sending blatent signals without my stepping up to bat...(to many times to count)

3. getting kinoed in my car by a chick that loves to talk about sex then only manage to make out with her when in retrospect... i coulda ****ed her easily.... more than a few times.

i bet there are even some times i dont remember cuz i was so clueless i didnt even know what was going on and couldnt remember if i wanted to.

now its different... i dont miss anything... i just got back from the most amazing date with a really hottie and ive still got control, still got mystery, still playin smooth, kiss closed on her, heavy kino, not gunna **** up by calling/ acting needy, and to top it all off... i have a couple more numbers to fall back on. you guys really rock and its amazing the changes ive seen from being able to gain from all of you.

btw this chick works with me but on different days so i never see her... well she just got back from hawaii and she walks in while im doing my network admin stuff and lightly scratches my back(kino) as she says hey. i didnt miss a beat and asked her out by the end of the day. the rest is history.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got another one!

Just last week this girl said she wanted to give me a rusty trombone. I told her I wasn't into classical music.

Yikes! :eek:

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd forgotten about this thread..

just remembered another..

about a year ago.. I was wearing a headhunter sweater in a club..

a girl came up to me, said 'hey, does that say bedhunter on your top?'

me 'no no, it says headhunter' and I walked off..

doh! yet again, not taking full advantage of things..

sogmypog

Reaction score
sitting on the bleachers during p.e. my high school year with this hottie talking about relationships

"i just wanna fvck" she says, speaking generally but of course i was the only one around.

i missed it cause i was to afc and didn't have the nesticles to give any number of obvious responses to that.

J2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me, this girl, her roommate, and one of my friends are sitting in her room, she tells me her birthday is comming up ... I ask what she wants, jokingly, and with all the people in the room, turns to me and mouths, "I want you for my birthday." I just smile and nod my head, make nothing of it, but go home and realize what I just missed out on. Pretty funny actually.

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My most recent missed come on was last night. I guess it wasn't really missed because I knew what was happening. I just *****ed out. I was at a frat party(I hate them, but I am borderline avoidant so I forced myself to go out with some friends). I was standing around drinking a beer with my friends and some girl who knows my friends comes up. She talks for awhile and starts dancing. She stops and leans up against a railing and starts to kick my leg to the beat of the song. I just smile and ignore her. I later hear her tell my friend "Who is your friend. He's hot."

I should have danced with her, but I'm not in tune with my body. Need to take dance lessons.

salthepal

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was at a student conference a few months ago , and came across 2 come-ons : i didn't act up becoz i was ill at the time (of all times to get sick :mad: ) .. you could say a clouded vision ..

the first one was a great thai chick, she told me she was leaving the hotel the same night instead of the next day to catch her flight; darn, i should have told her something like oh then ur gonna need help packing ur bags

the second one suggested we trade our country flags; she stood at my room door as i was getting my flag (and the stupid me never even invited her in), then we went to her room to get her flag .. she said plz wait out , THE ROOM IS UNTIDY :D .. since when did girls think that we care if the room is untidy ?? by the way she left the door open; even if she didn't invite me in, i should have entered the room and busted her on the untidiness, and according to the response make my own pass at her .. oh well , after we returned to our own countries, she writes me an email telling me she's in love with me, and that i'm the first guy she's ever seen in that way .. well, too late baby .. girls ....