Money for Pu$$y

thisishowitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Well do they or not? No need for sarcasm to a reasonable question.

Lol can you say strawman argument? I never originally said anything about just sleeping with an attractive woman or just getting laid and neither did you. You said, "..If you're a cool, fun guy, money for pu$$y is reversed. Hot, well-off career girls will be begging for you to move in with them." Hot, well-off career girls begging you to move in with them (and support you) is a big difference between just sleeping with merely an attractive girl.

So you now have hot, well-off career girls (plural) begging you to move in with them (and support you) and you're not measurably financial better off, is that what you are claiming? Are these "cool" guys at your job the broke musicians too?
Maybe I should tell you a little bit about myself.

I play in a band and have played in many bands. I also have a part-time job at wal-mart. I live in a one bed-room apartment.

I think my advice is very sensible and if you disagree with it, that's fine. :)

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
OK I will bite, here is my "better response ."

I do not understand this world that you spin around in nor do I have any respect for it.
This I can see.

I come from an engineering background in which outcomes, results and successful projects are visiable and measurable and repeatable..
WE do not 'slash money around in bars with a cast of girls as decoration to build *social equity* (whatever that means ).. WE just get the job done without all the hoopla, smoke and mirrors and the backslapping which you are fiercely promoting here ( and back stabbing, I suspect )
Essentially, you are a product of modern day society. Allow me to explain.

In today's world, society is stratified as it has been since ancient times, however, it wasn't until recently that life in the western world has become "cushy" and "comfortable". You are in a comfort zone making X amount of money that allows you to survive, possibly even thrive in the environment you have chosen for yourself.

If you had lived a thousand years ago, you would have been forced to be much more cognizant of social hierarchy, and you would have been forced to actually play this game, or you would have been relegated to the fringes of society.

What does that have to do with TODAY, you ask?

Well, life may have become quite a bit easier in the last few hundred years, but as I stated before, the social hierarchy is still there. you are simply less conscious of its existence because in today's world you can fall into any number of positions on the totem pole (including the lower rung, thanks to government assistance) and you probably won't have to worry about where your next meal is coming from, but at the same time you aren't aware of what you are missing out on by not playing the "game" that I am talking about.

Do it your way if that is what you feel your chosen "career" requires.
It just sounds like tacky, flim flam to me.
Interesting.

"Tacky flim flam."

This is exactly what I am talking about when I say that it's the OTHER side who is critical and judgmental.

Perhaps your relentless attempts to explain, justify and legitimize these "networking " activities are indicative of their true superficiality and their ultimate longterm worthlessness.
Here is the funny thing.

Go on pretty much any other message board on the internet and make a post explaining the "DJ principles" you subscribe to.

I would bet my left nut that you would be ridiculed and criticized, much as I am being lambasted in this thread.

That should tell you something. It should send a message that there is "another world" that the vast majority of the world lives in when it comes to women and relationships. And it's exactly the same with building wealth and social status. It just so happens that I am on a board that deals with the relationship matrix and not the social status matrix.

Believe me, one is as real as the other.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
thisishowitis said:
Maybe I should tell you a little bit about myself.

I play in a band and have played in many bands. I also have a part-time job at wal-mart. I live in a one bed-room apartment.

I think my advice is very sensible and if you disagree with it, that's fine. :)
OK, but isn't it fair to say that you and your friends are gaining status from being in a band the same way a wealthy guy is gaining status from his wealth?

As to your point regarding limiting beliefs, I think your intentions are good, but it's like you are saying you don't need looks or wealth (or status) or even personality but just the right mindset. Having "unlimiting beliefs" can be just as unrealistic and unfruitful as having limiting beliefs. The problem might not be limiting beliefs or the solution might not be eliminating beliefs that's keeping you from going from A to B, but instead something else. This is because you can constantly chase after the "right" mindset when something else is the causation. It seems despite what you say you realize this, that's why you at least partly choose to be in a band.

Fallen

Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
That should tell you something. It should send a message that there is "another world" that the vast majority of the world lives in when it comes to women and relationships. And it's exactly the same with building wealth and social status. It just so happens that I am on a board that deals with the relationship matrix and not the social status matrix.

Believe me, one is as real as the other.

I have to agree with STR8UP here. One who does not practice networking nor has experienced its effects, cannot understand the underlying concept and idea.

Unfortunately the threads title is "money for pv$$y" what leads to a lot of misunderstandings when it comes to networking, socializing and STR8UPs whole point of view.

Why would people join a fraternity? Why does the Mafia exist? Why do Asian people in the corporate world tend to form alliances and consider it the single most important skill to have?
Unfortunately most people who join such a "group" have no idea of the concept behind it. All they think to themselves is, that joining could make life a little easier. Because that's what they have heard. But thats pretty much it.

A lot of my closest friends are self-employed with small businesses. In this position, networking and socializing is IMPERATIVE. That's why we work 7 days a week so to speak. That's why on one day you have € 1500 bill in a club for a couple of bottles of champagne. Did we do it to show off? Did we do it to impress the girls? Of course not. We talked to every other single guy in the room, exchanged business cards, talked about opportunities and ideas. And had a lot of fun!!!! And left with a "i give you a call Monday" or a "call me sometime. Maybe we can work something out". Does it guarantee anything? Absolutely not. Was the money wasted? I think not. Not only did we learn a lot about people in the process, we also made contacts, made business. Some contacts are useless, some are useful. Some may be useful in the future. We have seen what everyone else brings to the table ( in business terms ), who is cool to have fun with and we have seen who is fake.
And we had a great time in the club. Not in a forced office job environment.
And guess what? The next 15 times at night in that same club, we would have the same amount of champagne to drink without paying a dime. Why? Because some other people would buy. But the work, the talk, the effect, the result is the same. Did we try to impress anyone? Of course not, it's not even our champagne to begin with. ( there were days when i was totally broke anyway ) But it's not about champagne, it's about people. Befriending the club owner ( and then his friends, and then their friends ) helps you get business, get contacts, get help, gets you to help others etc. The fact, that you won't have to stand in line and pay admission next time you want to enter the club IS NOT THE POINT

And by the way: This example was the most obvious, most often criticized by others, most misunderstood one. I can do pretty much the same thing in every other environment. I don't get off by hanging out in VIP areas and i don't need to, to feel better about myself. But this example shows the different point of views in a very clear way.

So observed from the outside does this whole scenario look superficial? Show-off? Wannabe VIPs? Maybe it does. But first of all i don't care and second i know that most people wouldn't understand anyway. I didn't understand it myself until like 10 years ago.

But because there actually ARE a lot of show-offs, idiots who spend their birthday money on Cristal to impress and second there are a lot of people who don't understand, who maybe secretly envy them, the story gets somewhat of a shallow, superficial, evil character ( sounds familiar, doesnt it? jerks - nice guys? )

If you take a more linear approach on life in general ( school, college, trainee, job, saving some money, job, saving some more, house ) just the way almost everybody tells you it's supposed to be done ( and which is a cool thing too of course ) then it's hard to grasp and understand the concept behind the whole thing.

If you've taken a more "freestyle" approach on life ( or have been forced to due to some strokes of fate ) you are more likely to get it, i guess.

Does the whole thing attract girls? The "society" factor does indeed. Does it have to do with money? Not necessarily. Like STR8UP said, sometimes you have it, sometimes you don't.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you sir, Fallen. That make a lot more sense. I hope Str8up agrees because your explanation of this make what str8up is trying to say far more understandable. Though I think in defense of Jophill is I think differently from Str8up's that saying that Jophil or others not "playing the game" as he is is missing out or lesser in the totem pole.

I suspect that there is an element of different "culture." In the business world, making social connections is huge and the act of spending 400 dollars is normal and unspoken-ly, it is "expected" next week someone else would take their turn. I do think (hope someone else can confirm) though in other fields like the engineering field or academic field, while acts of networking also exist, people do go out for drinks and so on, but there's a different "culture" going on and different actions is taken, even if the goals are similar. Gathering attention and people to meet and network so people can get help to achieve their aims. Politics exists in all fields, the rules varies in each field.

thisishowitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
OK, but isn't it fair to say that you and your friends are gaining status from being in a band the same way a wealthy guy is gaining status from his wealth?

As to your point regarding limiting beliefs, I think your intentions are good, but it's like you are saying you don't need looks or wealth (or status) or even personality but just the right mindset. Having "unlimiting beliefs" can be just as unrealistic and unfruitful as having limiting beliefs. The problem might not be limiting beliefs or the solution might not be eliminating beliefs that's keeping you from going from A to B, but instead something else. This is because you can constantly chase after the "right" mindset when something else is the causation. It seems despite what you say you realize this, that's why you at least partly choose to be in a band.
Yes, being a band can certainly help anyones status. But the real truth is that you gain status from being outgoing and energetic. I have met women at the laundry mat, and because I was outgoing, energetic, and cheerful, that wildly increased my status, and I succeeded. She could sense that I'm a happy, secure person because of the way I carried myself.

You're also right, it does take more than just a positive mindset to be successful with woman and successful with life. The key is, you have to apply that mindset by improving yourself. Here's a quote from the first post I posted in this thread:

"That said, be the best you can be. If you're skinny, eat 3 solid meals a day and do 200 pushups a day. If you're fat, limit yourself to 2 small meals a day and walk for an hour a day. You will see results! If you're german and have a big nose like me, just say, 'you know what they say, a big german nose equals a big german sausage!'."

There probably isn't a whole lot wrong with most people. You might believe that you're not wealthy enough or good looking enough but those are insecurities that just hold you back. And when you display those insecurities around a woman, it turns her off. A woman isn't really turned off by lack of wealth or lack of good looks, the thing that turns her off most is when you let these things affect your behavior. You get status from being outgoing and cheerful, regardless of the circumstances. Forget super-good looks (most people are average anyway), forget money (95% of the world is poor). God gave you enough looks to get the job done as long and if you have a computer you are plenty wealthy. As long you aren't obese and you groom yourself properly, you can have success.

Similarly to males, most young, physically fit females are at least somewhat attractive. That's the way God made it. She might be depressed because her father cussed her out every day when she was young. She might be overweight because it's easier to watch lifetime than to exercise. She might be b1tchy because the last 5 guys she thought she was in love with, screwed her, then never talked to her again. But beyond these negative things, she still can be a very attractive woman.

And it's the same thing for men. You can't let being overweight, or being skinny, or being shy hold you back. You can't let your shyness and loneliness in high school hold you back. These are things that you can easily change, and you should change.

thisishowitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
So my point is, if you're a secure, outgoing, confident, cheerful man, with butt-loads of money, women wil flock to you.

If you're a secure, outoing, confident, cheerful man, with very little money, or even no money, woman will still flock to you.

If you're insecure, analytical, withdrawn, depressed, and sitting in the corner by yourself, no-one will like you very much regardless.

And money, in itself, is not going to make you an outgoing, confident man. You'll still be the same loser with a lot of money to throw around.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fallen said:
Unfortunately the threads title is "money for pv$$y" what leads to a lot of misunderstandings when it comes to networking, socializing and STR8UPs whole point of view..
I agree Fallen, and I think your post really cleared the air...

It's about living a current lifestyle, and how that lifestyle, can affect the type of women that are attracted to it. I wonder if it's the money that attracts women to your lifestyle, or the lifestyle itself? Or both?

For example, my lifestyle is completely different. My job/career is a job of physical action, excitement, but the downside is that it's dangerous. Safety, for me, is #1 at work.

The good part however, is that I work with people that I would trust my life with. I do trust them, because there is times when the decisions that they make, could actually affect whether I go home at the end of the day...and my decisions, are equally important to them.

This lifestyle, fosters a strong brotherhood/sisterhood bond among us. I leave my wallet on the counter with these people, because I trust them.

I chose this, because I like the lifestyle I live. And, it attracts women that are adventurous, action-orientated...not so much money driven. I don't take work home at the end of the day, nor stress about it, and while at work I'm focused and enjoy the moment. Also, politics and a popularity contest means sh!t, it's about getting the job done right and safely. Actions matter, not words.

The original question, was whether you would alter your lifestyle, to attract women IF you had an unlimited amount of money. But also Fallen, does the lifestyle you describe, attract quality women and people you can trust, or does the display of money skew that?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheHumanist said:
Now you sir, Fallen. That make a lot more sense. I hope Str8up agrees because your explanation of this make what str8up is trying to say far more understandable. Though I think in defense of Jophill is I think differently from Str8up's that saying that Jophil or others not "playing the game" as he is is missing out or lesser in the totem pole.
I agree wholeheartedly with what he said. I was saying the same thing, except when I bring women into the equation everyone gets defensive and doesn't want to hear the uncomfortable truth- that this "networking" and "status building" has a great little side effect; it brings you access to MORE and higher quality women.

They will argue all day long that it will only attract golddiggers (which it certainly does) but they will not acknowledge that the average, everyday woman is influenced by this as well, because that would mean admitting that they in fact are not as in control of things as they would like to believe.

I suspect that there is an element of different "culture." In the business world, making social connections is huge and the act of spending 400 dollars is normal and unspoken-ly, it is "expected" next week someone else would take their turn. I do think (hope someone else can confirm) though in other fields like the engineering field or academic field, while acts of networking also exist, people do go out for drinks and so on, but there's a different "culture" going on and different actions is taken, even if the goals are similar. Gathering attention and people to meet and network so people can get help to achieve their aims. Politics exists in all fields, the rules varies in each field.
You are starting to catch on, congrats.

Yes, the "system" is different for different social groups and ACROSS social groups that interact together.

What Jophil and others don't realize is that they play a version of the same game, albeit on a smaller scale.

People like to think that we are "higher beings" and as such we are beyond our animal instincts to eat and fukk, but we really aren't. We are all still driven by the same primary motivations as we were 10,000 or 50,000 years ago- to survive and procreate.

Status seeking, wealth building, all that stuff is part of the mating game. It's what men do on various scales.

What I speak of is on a higher scale than one of a plumber (I aspire to a higher social strata), and someone who wants to be president of the USA has to play it on an even higher level. But even the plumber throughout his life has to go through it. If he plays football in high school and he's good, he's elevated to the top. If he is a quiet, shy bookworm, he isn't gonna be getting access to women like the star football player does.

I really hope this is starting to make sense to some people.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
The original question, was whether you would alter your lifestyle, to attract women IF you had an unlimited amount of money. But also Fallen, does the lifestyle you describe, attract quality women and people you can trust, or does the display of money skew that?
It most certainly DOES skew it, but it doesn't CHANGE your options, it simply adds to them.

Basically, that lifestyle WILL attract golddiggers, but that's not the ONLY group that it will attract. It attracts ALL women.

You think for one second that EVERY woman's ideal man isn't rich and handsome? The key word here is ideal. Now, not every woman is going to admit to either one or both of these, because that would make her a "shallow golddigger", but you can bet your ass that both of those are on every woman's list, whether she will admit it or not.

So she might say that "money doesn't matter" to her, but all things being equal, it absolutely does.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
It most certainly DOES skew it, but it doesn't CHANGE your options, it simply adds to them.

Basically, that lifestyle WILL attract golddiggers, but that's not the ONLY group that it will attract. It attracts ALL women.

You think for one second that EVERY woman's ideal man isn't rich and handsome? The key word here is ideal. Now, not every woman is going to admit to either one or both of these, because that would make her a "shallow golddigger", but you can bet your ass that both of those are on every woman's list, whether she will admit it or not.

So she might say that "money doesn't matter" to her, but all things being equal, it absolutely does.
So Str8up, how do you differentiate between the gold diggers and the quality women? ie...what is the difference, if the women you are around place a higher value on money, over other things. How do you draw the line there?

See, when I explain to women what I do, it can raise attraction in a security/provider sense too, but not about money. It displays that I have the courage to protect, and keep those around me safe.

I think women want to feel "safe" first and foremost, (all things being equal). Money could add to that feeling of safety too, to some extent, but I don't think Ferraris do.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
So Str8up, how do you differentiate between the gold diggers and the quality women? ie...what is the difference, if the women you are around place a higher value on money, over other things. How do you draw the line there?
That's not what I said.

Yes, it will attract more women who are primarily in it for the money, but it also attracts every other woman, because all women are attracted to status, power, money, to an extent.

How do you weed them out?

Someone who has experience with money and more specifically business and "hands on" investing (such as managing your own real estate) will develop a finely tuned radar for picking these kinds of people out.

It's really as simple as that. People will tell you everything you need to know about them, if you know what to listen for. I have had two different friends steal over $100k each from me. Hindsight is 20/20, so looking back on both situations I can see that the signs were all there, I just didn't know how to read them at the time.

When you go through something like that, you realize that essentially you can't trust anyone 100%. Neither one of the people would have stolen $20 out of my wallet, but it is obvious that my friendship had a price, and I eventually found out what it was.

Experiences like that, and even much smaller stuff such as dealing with employees and tenants and such will teach you how to weed through the users.

I think women want to feel "safe" first and foremost, (all things being equal). Money could add to that feeling of safety too, to some extent, but I don't think Ferraris do.
Like I said earlier in the post, the most important thing is to possess wealth building traits such as confidence and ambition. Conspicuous consumption is simply the icing on the cake. A Ferrari is an extreme example (which I would probably never buy, BTW), but displays of wealth can add to the impression that you can provide many things, safety being one of them.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fallen said:
I have to agree with STR8UP here. One who does not practice networking nor has experienced its effects, cannot understand the underlying concept and idea.
I don't like this sort of logic at all. You didn't say less likely or anything like that. You said "cannot," which is tantamount to calling us stupid.

We have minds capable of extrapolating to areas we have not directly experienced. It makes me seethe when I'm discussing things with people and they try to pull this out as the end all and be all of everything. Like I could never possibly have a clue how to raise a child without having actually done it. Bullll. I have a decent idea, maybe not as much as if I'd actually done it, but I'm not stupid and likely could do a better job than many who already have.

I have not been electrocuted, but I do not have to experience it to understand the underlying concept and idea that I do not want this to happen to me.

Note: I'm not committed to either side of this debate yet.

Fallen

Don Juan
Reaction score
So my point is, if you're a secure, outgoing, confident, cheerful man, with butt-loads of money, women wil flock to you.

If you're a secure, outoing, confident, cheerful man, with very little money, or even no money, woman will still flock to you.

If you're insecure, analytical, withdrawn, depressed, and sitting in the corner by yourself, no-one will like you very much regardless.

And money, in itself, is not going to make you an outgoing, confident man. You'll still be the same loser with a lot of money to throw around.
Exactly!

It's about living a current lifestyle, and how that lifestyle, can affect the type of women that are attracted to it. I wonder if it's the money that attracts women to your lifestyle, or the lifestyle itself? Or both?
It's more the lifestyle. Less the money. Or maybe it is the smell of money but not "Having money"

Yes, the "system" is different for different social groups and ACROSS social groups that interact together.

What Jophil and others don't realize is that they play a version of the same game, albeit on a smaller scale.
Amen Brother!

Everbody has to present himself. Men and women. Be it for professional/business reasons or for evolutionary/private/biological reasons.

"No man is an island" ( John Donne )

If someone has secured an education, a job, some cash and a girl, there's no need to do so anymore, is there?
I, myself, have been shot down so many times in life, just the second when that "safety" feeling began to kick in, that i now consider everything to be an "illusion of safety and security" ( That's where STR8UPS comments on evolution and western society come into play )
That's why i never ever can live another lifestyle again. That'S why i have to go out and socialize. Because in my life, NOTHING IS SET TO HAPPEN.
That's why STR8UP and i say, money comes and goes. Nothing linear in it. Just the illusion.

Of course there are more women. Cannot comment on the quality. As far as i'm concerned, quality women are as scarce in "society" as they are outside of it. You can have a woman standing by your side and watching your back when you're broke and cannot provide the "society factor" she was used to before. And you can have a girl leaving at the first sign of trouble although you weren't a classic society or money guy in the first place.

But there are more. Tons more! Why?

Because SOCIETY IS THE BOOK OF WOMAN!
They know this game we are all talking and discussing about here. They do it all the time. They live this sh!t!!!!!!!!!

Does money have to do with it? Just the illusion of money. One day you have it, then it's all gone. Time to rebuild your life. Right now it sucks a$$, but to be honest, i wouldn't want to have it any other way anymore.

Considering the financial crisis the U.S. is facing right now ( same here in germany on a little lower scale ) some of those "Defenders of Stability" may have to face the concept and principles of what STR8UP is preaching sooner than they would want to.

Fallen

Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
I don't like this sort of logic at all. You didn't say less likely or anything like that. You said "cannot," which is tantamount to calling us stupid.

We have minds capable of extrapolating to areas we have not directly experienced. It makes me seethe when I'm discussing things with people and they try to pull this out as the end all and be all of everything. Like I could never possibly have a clue how to raise a child without having actually done it. Bullll. I have a decent idea, maybe not as much as if I'd actually done it, but I'm not stupid and likely could do a better job than many who already have.

I have not been electrocuted, but I do not have to experience it to understand the underlying concept and idea that I do not want this to happen to me.

Note: I'm not committed to either side of this debate yet.
No one's calling anyone stupid. I don't judge people.

For the sake of peace i change my previous statement into "can not entirely understand".

I have never been shot out of a cannon into the sky and don't know how that feels either. Neither have i been diving and swimming with the great white sharks in south africa. If someone who did it would tell me, i have no idea, i'd say "Really? Tell me what it's like. How does it work? Where do i start?"

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
thisishowitis said:

My point is if you're the first hypothetical guy (wealthy) you are more likely to be secure, outgoing, confident, cheerful and women ARE likely to flock to you. And if you are the second guy (broke) you are less likely to be secure, outgoing, confident, cheerful and even if you had those qualities women may not flock to you. See, a higher percentage of the wealthy have those qualities through a combination of because of the wealth and the qualities it takes to become wealthy in the first place. Even though a lower percentage of broke guys have those qualities, there's so many more broke to average guys than there are wealthy ones that there's plenty of them with those qualities. And women don't necessarily flock to them, because appearance, wealth and game is a factor.

What you are basically trying to say is wealth makes no difference itself independently in the equation and wealth doesn't facilitate security and confidence. And I say that's wrong. That's like saying looks don't make any difference.

But the wealthy guy has the advantage and not just because women are "gold diggers". This is due to subjective perception. For example, what was perceived as insecure, analytical, withdrawn, depressed for the broke guy oftentimes gets perceived as modest, intelligent, higher status, and not easily amused for the wealthy guy.

And being broke is going to make you more outgoing and confident? Having money can help make you more confident and outgoing. I'm not saying that money alone can totally solve or overcome every problem you have with women, but it certainly can help about as much as anything else. You are trying to argue money has no benefit or effect. That's like saying being good looking or being in your 20's or your prime doesn't help attract women.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
It's always the same story. "I knew such and such and they were rich and miserable so most people who are rich must be miserable".

Unless you saw their balance sheet you were ASSUMING they were high net worth. Lots of people out there make a couple hundred grand a year and spend $250k. They LOOK like they are wealthy, but they aren't any different than the average joe who is one paycheck from losing everything..
I am not talking about people who are living beyond their means- those existed in NJ too and they were not difficult to pick out. I am talking about kids whose parents were owners of global companies. Think about the Princeton NJ area and some of the wealth around there- I am not talking about "ghetto" rich chump change morons. One kid from my high school got a car as a graduation gift and didn't want it because of its color.

Again, I draw my conclusions from my own experience. Suffice to say it was a negative one for me, but its how I call em. I really could care less if anyone agrees- its just the facts.

thisishowitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
My point is if you're the first hypothetical guy (wealthy) you are more likely to be secure, outgoing, confident, cheerful and women ARE likely to flock to you. And if you are the second guy (broke) you are less likely to be secure, outgoing, confident, cheerful and even if you had those qualities women may not flock to you. See, a higher percentage of the wealthy have those qualities through a combination of because of the wealth and the qualities it takes to become wealthy in the first place. Even though a lower percentage of broke guys have those qualities, there's so many more broke to average guys than there are wealthy ones that there's plenty of them with those qualities. And women don't necessarily flock to them, because appearance, wealth and game is a factor.

What you are basically trying to say is wealth makes no difference itself independently in the equation and wealth doesn't facilitate security and confidence. And I say that's wrong. That's like saying looks don't make any difference.

But the wealthy guy has the advantage and not just because women are "gold diggers". This is due to subjective perception. For example, what was perceived as insecure, analytical, withdrawn, depressed for the broke guy oftentimes gets perceived as modest, intelligent, higher status, and not easily amused for the wealthy guy.

And being broke is going to make you more outgoing and confident? Having money can help make you more confident and outgoing. I'm not saying that money alone can totally solve or overcome every problem you have with women, but it certainly can help about as much as anything else. You are trying to argue money has no benefit or effect. That's like saying being good looking or being in your 20's or your prime doesn't help attract women.
If you believe wealth increases confidence, then that's great. Go make some more money to increase your confidence. But you should've been confident in the first place.

Because if you're not a confident, outgoing individual, no amount of money in this world can change you. The only thing that can change you is yourself.

If you are a tax-paying resident in the United States, you are automatically wealthier than 90% of people in the world. So basically, everyone on this forum is a wealthy son of a b1tch. You aren't starving. You aren't drinking dirty-ass water like 100's of millions of peole in this world. You don't live in a little shack with no refrigeration, no running water, no electricty, no air conditioning.

We are already rich, yet too pathetic to realize it. Because we are too busy nit-picking about what "wealth" is. As far as monetary wealth goes, we have plenty of it. What we lack is true wealth. True wealth is being positive, energetic, outgoing, cheerful, in a dark, rough world. And if you think you need more money for people to like you, or you think you need more money to become more confident, than you I feel sorry for you.

Part of being positive and energetic is changing your life. Go work out. Go for a jog at the park. Go smile at the cute girl in the store. She isn't gonna hate you for it. You would be amazed at how positive energy can drastically change your life. Instead of hating people and looking down upon them without even knowing them, you can actually speak to them. Imagine that?

You can actually go to a club, walk up to a girl, stand really close to her, and start whispering in her ear. You know how she will react? With a big wide smile. Because you didn't hesitate and you didn't try to impress with stupid external appearances or possessions.

Is money a factor as far as attracting women? Based on the fact that you are already richer than 90% of people in the world, I say you have plenty of it already. But even if you think you need more, just remember that the 20,000 people who starve to death every day in this world, just wanted a meal.

You have food, you have a crib, you have transportation, you're a goddamn man with all the potential God gave you. If you still can't succeed with women with what you got, you're hopeless.

We all need to stop b1tching about what women are looking for, and actually talk to them! Because a girl likes a guy who talks to her without hesitation. He isn't afraid. He isn't insecure like all the other guys. He isn't trying to throw money around to show people how cool he is. Now if he wants to throw money around, than all the power to him, but I don't believe that's very attractive.

She basically wants a dude who is happy because guess what! She's wants to be happy too! You know why? Because she's a human being just like you.

So if you think you monetary wealth increases your success with women, or makes you more confidant around women, than you better be increasing your monetary wealth.

If you're like me, and are confident and secure without much wealth, than the idea that wealth increases confidence and/or success with women is ridiculous, because I'm already confident and successful with women. I don't really care what rich people, or poor people, or happy people, or pissed off people are doing with their lives. I can't control them. I can't change them.

It's hard enough to just change your own damn self than try to worry about or change everyone else in the world.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish this thread ended at fallen and str8up's reponse for I think he really cleared things up.

Though I think too much is being equated with women. Fallen's assessment that mentioned women is perfect to me. Describe what you meant in that lifestyle that the effect on getting women. After all, being wealthy attracts more attention, more golddiggers, but also more quality, basically more women of all types in general. However, I don't think we have to think things in that Sigmund Freud thinking that everything is just about sex (or in evolution, reproduction). We could, but there's no need. You view your friends more than just other organisms you trading needs from each other and family as more than other organisms who carry the same genes right?

I like what Fallen said, lifestyles many people have. Your lifestyle ask for the people around you to do this. Others have different rules. We all need to engage in these activities cultivate friends and allies. Factoring women, the guy who have money will get more attention from all type. Fair enough assessment to me. Though I think what keto just said about having all those qualities and not money may not get women flocking while the opposite still can. Of course wealth and appearance have a factor, but you just made it sound like wealth and appearance is the main source instead of one of the many factors to get attention.

Each lifestyle is a different path and we can agree to that each is valid. I think we can all agree wealth, looks, and game is a factor. However, looking for a women who says "money doesn't matter" is acceptable and does exist unless you want to really speak in the most technical sense. Which is thinking not factoring wealth so much that it's okay to take a homeless bum and spend the rest of her life taking care of him as he sucks everything she has. I'm sure we don't need to look that technical. The source of this contention is what i said earlier, saying that not having a large amount of wealth is "missing out" and thus having something less. There's no need to think like this.