Money for Pu$$y

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
And, it IS a "game". Your words, not mine.
Your entire life is a game, so what point are you trying to make?

What you've got to understand though, this will not earn you respect. This will not gain you true friendships, nor women that will be attracted to the real you.

Yes, wealthy people can be respected...anyone can be respected, but it's not the wealth that earns that.
This is the bulk of the problem with your way of thinking.

Wealth ABSOLUTELY can gain you respect. I don't know how you could say otherwise. If you were to say "Wealth doesn't automatically gain you respect", I would agree with you.

It's this whole "money is icky" thing that really gets under my skin, because it's such a ridiculous load of crap that people who don't have money or don't think they will ever have money or don't aspire to have money eat and dish out by the shovelful.

And once again, I will say it until I am blue in the face, but if you think that the "good girl" you marry doesn't take into account your earnings or your earning potential to SOME degree, you are deluding yourself.

What IS the "real" you? It's many things, and that includes your paycheck.

Some people (not all) get so caught up in this game of showmanship, that they lose sight of what's really important in life. Then one day, they wake up, and realize while they have huge bank accounts, they wonder what did they really do with their time here. They spent it, pursuing money.

They look back on life, and it's the lost TIME that's really of value.

There's no difference dying with 10 dollars in the bank, or 10 million. You are still dead, it's the whole experience of life, that makes it worth while.
This is sooooo cliche.

This is the story poor people tell to make themselves feel better and shame others for having more than they do.

I'll let you in on a little secret.

For most of these people, building wealth IS their passion.

Being financially successful is a good thing, to a point. That point is when the person believes they are above others because of money, and ends up shackled to a woman he will always wonder if she really loves him, or the money he provides for her.
Jeez.

You know, if you DO get to the point where you have built an "empire", chances are you have developed a finely tuned mechanism for sniffing out people who are users.

I would venture to say that you are BETTER at it than the average guy, because you HAVE TO BE.

I too was down that road several years ago. I realized early fortunately, that it's time that's the most valuable thing. I'll never work 60-70 hours a week stressing about money again.
That's the difference between you and me.

I am perfectly willing to do what it takes to obtain financial security.

You see putting in extra hours as "stressing about money" and I see it as a means to ELIMINATE money stress.

I've done a couple of 90+ hour work weeks in my day, and I'll be the first to tell you how miserable it made me.

Last year my business partner broke his neck in a car accident. He was out for 6 months. I had to pick up the slack, probably 60+ hours a week worth.

You can only do that for so long before it takes a toll on you. But I'm sure it won't be the last time I have to sacrifice and suck it up for a couple of months to put me where I want to be.

What were you doing to "play the game"? If you were working a bunch of hours at your job chasing a paycheck and trying to play high roller, I can understand why you got a bad taste in your mouth.

If you were starting a business I would bet that it would have been a completely different story.

I'll work to live. I'll choose work I enjoy doing, regardless of how much money I pull in (though I do pretty well fortunately), and live a healthy low-stress balanced lifestyle, living within my means.
This is the other problem I have with your way of thinking. You believe that it's all or nothing. That a person can't live a balanced life and still play the game.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Your entire life is a game, so what point are you trying to make?
This is the bulk of the problem with your way of thinking.

It's this whole "money is icky" thing that really gets under my skin...

This is sooooo cliche.

This is the story poor people tell to make themselves feel better and shame others for having more than they do.

I am perfectly willing to do what it takes to obtain financial security.

This is the other problem I have with your way of thinking. You believe that it's all or nothing. That a person can't live a balanced life and still play the game.

Well...Str8up, you really have a way of dodging the whole point. When did say anything about it being all or nothing? I've been saying the whole time that you, yourself, should see the grey area. When does financial security have to do with ferrari's, $400 drink tabs to impress people?

This is a pointless debate. Anything I type at this point, you will make radical assumptions on it.

Your stereotyping here is getting ridiculous..

"I'm so cliche, money is icky...poor people trying to shame others.." Read you responses to me again, when you've calmed down a little and can think rationally here.

I don't have anything say, except one day I hope you "get it" and find what you are looking for in life.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Well...Str8up, you really have a way of dodging the whole point. When did say anything about it being all or nothing? I've been saying the whole time that you, yourself, should see the grey area. When does financial security have to do with ferrari's, $400 drink tabs to impress people?
It wasn't stated, but I read it to be implied.

Your stereotyping here is getting ridiculous..

"I'm so cliche, money is icky...poor people trying to shame others.." Read you responses to me again, when you've calmed down a little and can think rationally here.
I am perfectly calm, I can assure you.

You did use a lot of "some" and "not all"'s, but the overall message was the same thing I hear from those who have no money, never have had money, and never will have money.

It's what I call a "default" statement. Kind of like when someone dies, everyone says "Well, at least he's in a better place now". the radical assumptions people have about rich people generally stem from societal conditioning (money and the pursuit of money over and above some indeterminable amount is BAD) which is then reinforced by incorrect assumptions (that the couple with the big house at the end of the street who always fight are rich).

I don't have anything say, except one day I hope you "get it" and find what you are looking for in life.
It's funny, because I think the same way about you!

Remember I've been on both sides of the coin. I've eaten government cheese and had to bear the humiliation of getting the "free lunch" ticket in middle school. I think it's safe to say that I have a unique perspective on the subject.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
You did use a lot of "some" and "not all"'s, but the overall message was the same thing I hear from those who have no money, never have had money, and never will have money.

It's what I call a "default" statement. Kind of like when someone dies, everyone says "Well, at least he's in a better place now". the radical assumptions people have about rich people generally stem from societal conditioning (money and the pursuit of money over and above some indeterminable amount is BAD) which is then reinforced by incorrect assumptions (that the couple with the big house at the end of the street who always fight are rich). .
Again Str8up, you assume that I'm poor, when in fact I'm not....and you assume that I have something against wealthy people. In fact, I do not.

I am against wealthy people who think they are above everyone else.

I get this feeling from your posts, the way you put down other people who have posted in your thread...

My whole point to begin with was that if you use wealth, to gain attraction from women, you are doing something wrong. You are supplicating. You are trying to prove your value for the "prize"...a greedy golddigger. I'll pass on that.

If you use wealth, to try and gain respect...it will not work, because you are supplicating.

If you use wealth, to try and gain happiness...it will not work, because there will never be "enough".

That's my point. I hope you respect it. For what it's worth, I do respect the fact that you achieved what you have, by working hard. Starting from the bottom.

But, I don't respect flaunting it.

I guess we'll just have to disagree on this one. :up:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it being assumed that they're actually attracted to you because of the money?

DOn't women have sex even when they're not attracted?

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Strawman alarm activated .....
Hey man, I'm just trying to make sense of essentially 6 pages of bickering. I'm not trying to strawman here.

----

From the best I can tell, it seems Str8up is on the belief in the importance of money the value of a person and that there is a genectially motivated reason for it. Also that we have to expect wealth does play a role in our judgement of people. Finally to become wealthy, if I am getting it, to get there in the first place, requires a set of characteristics in the first place. However, he is seeming to dismissing many counter arguments saying bascially "spoken like a true poor person."

The other side contends back on the value of a person on character. Saying that it is nice to have nice things, but money can't buy everything including true friends and a woman cares more than just how much money he "provide." I think there is a good point made that reaching financial security doesn't neccessarially mean ploping down 400 dollar tabs and ferrais. Though perhaps to be that financially secure, we can afford that cost anyway. However, the concept of greed do exist, the extremism of wanting so much that it actually hurts their personal interests.

I think both are valid, but I think if there is some strawmanning here, I think the extremes is what we are getting caught on.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Last year my business partner broke his neck in a car accident. He was out for 6 months. I had to pick up the slack, probably 60+ hours a week worth.
I fractured my neck a few years ago and I was back at work in 3 months. I just couldn't take sitting on my ass any longer. And I am not a workaholic and money is no lure for me. I love money, of course I would like to have millions at my disposal. I don't and that's fine with me.

Once a man can attain peace of mind in the absence of money or pu$$y and truly shed the trappings of the cumbersome ego, he has found Peace. I am there. STR8UP, your goals and aspirations are great for you. Good luck to you. But do not ever assume all your petty little aims are shared by others and don't belittle others and assume you have them figured out when in fact, you really have no clue what it's like to not think like this materialistic, ego-driven fella named STR8UP.

I can hear it now...bah, you are poor, you don't get laid, you are painting the target around the arrow, blah blah [translation: I can't figure you out, you don't think like I do so I must manipulate your mindset into something which I can wrap my head around...].

That kind of limited, self-absorbed thinking is the stuff of *****es. That is how women think. Accept the fact not EVERY man out there needs to be "financially secure" because there is no such thing anyhow.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
There's a HUGE difference between a schlub at the bar trying to buy every hot chick he sees drinks all night, and the fun, moneyed guy who assimilates people into HIS world, where HE gets a lot of "value" for his $400 "investment".
I have stayed out of this thread so far but I could not resist,

In regard to your point above, there is NO real difference in what either are doing. The details and the setting may be different but the essentials are the same. .their intent and motivation are the same,and their methods are the same. Both are attempting to create goodwill, popularity and acceptance with displays of conspicuous consumption. Why ? To set up a subtle debt in the minds of the recipients which is expected to be repaid at some future time. Both men are giving something to get something.

The degree of their individual generosity may be different but the method is identical .
To call this creating "value" is reaching.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
I have stayed out of this thread so far but I could not resist,

In regard to your point above, there is NO real difference in what either are doing. The details and the setting may be different but the essentials are the same. .their intent and motivation are the same,and their methods are the same. Both are attempting to create goodwill, popularity and acceptance with displays of conspicuous consumption. Why ? To set up a subtle debt in the minds of the recipients which is expected to be repaid at some future time. Both men are giving something to get something.

The degree of their individual generosity may be different but the method is identical .
To call this creating "value" is reaching.
There is a HUGE difference between the guy who is spending his babymama money buying chicks drinks with the implicit purpose of getting laid, and the guy who is "networking" and "entertaining" to further his social standing and business goals, essentially investing in his future by creating social alliances and sealing his spot in the social strata.

I know this is the last thing most of you want to hear because you WANT to buy into the notion that it is all "supplication" and there is no such thing as "investing" in your social standing. All I can say to that is society needs leaders, and it needs followers. It needs bosses and it needs workers, It needs plumbers and it needs real estate developers.

Where you choose to fall in the social strata in a free country such as the good ole US of A is entirely up to you.

The problem I have is with the people coming into a thread like this accusing ME of looking down on them, when you can go back and read the posts and clearly see that the prejudice is completely the opposite.

insidious said:
But do not ever assume all your petty little aims are shared by others and don't belittle others and assume you have them figured out when in fact, you really have no clue what it's like to not think like this materialistic, ego-driven fella named STR8UP.
I have challenged several other posters in this thread to point out specific examples of their accusations, but I have yet to see ONE address their claims. Quote me where I displayed that I "belittle others" or that I am "ego driven and materialistic", or I politely ask that you stay out of the thread.

This is exactly what I am talking about. Money nearly as passionate a subject as politics and religion, which leads you to read things that aren't there. Hell I am probably guilty of this to an extent myself. But the overall unsubstantiated accusatory tone that people take.....frankly it pisses me off, because I don't like it when people try to cast me in a negative light due to undeserved societal prejudices. And that is all this is about, for the most part.

TheHumanist said:
From the best I can tell, it seems Str8up is on the belief in the importance of money the value of a person and that there is a genectially motivated reason for it. Also that we have to expect wealth does play a role in our judgement of people. Finally to become wealthy, if I am getting it, to get there in the first place, requires a set of characteristics in the first place. However, he is seeming to dismissing many counter arguments saying bascially "spoken like a true poor person."
You were on the right track until the last sentence.

Most posters here would like to pretend that money doesn't have the influence that it truly does.

You say that I am dismissing counter arguments....no.....I'm pointing out the fact that most people are reacting in a knee-jerk fashion to a subject that they only know from one angle. They parrot the sayings society has drilled into their heads without having any experience on the "other" side to back their claims.

You see, this isn't a money board, this is a board for learning about and discussing women. Around here we all know that there is a "matrix" of misconceptions and lies and deception revolving around women, but what most people don't realize is that there is another matrix that surrounds money, preventing most guys from ever truly understanding how it works, therefore they resort to the "default" reasoning that stems from what they were TOLD, not what they have EXPERIENCED.

And thats the difference here. I'm one of the only ones to have seen it from both sides. And until you have been on the other side, you really have no idea how things really work, trust me on this. Once you have seen the wizard behind the curtain you will understand. until then, you don't have the perspective to interject an opinion with any kind of authority.

The other side contends back on the value of a person on character. Saying that it is nice to have nice things, but money can't buy everything including true friends and a woman cares more than just how much money he "provide."
I never once disagreed with this.

I think there is a good point made that reaching financial security doesn't neccessarially mean ploping down 400 dollar tabs and ferrais.
You don't get it. The fancy cars and $400 tabs are INVESTMENTS in your social standing, which can provide a 1000% return on your investment. If you haven't seen it firsthand i can't expect you to understand, but trust me when i say that when you play the game at a higher level, your public image can make you or break you.

Mr.Positive said:
Again Str8up, you assume that I'm poor, when in fact I'm not....and you assume that I have something against wealthy people. In fact, I do not.
I did not assume you were poor, but I did gather that you have a similar mindset to most poor people.

I am against wealthy people who think they are above everyone else.

I get this feeling from your posts, the way you put down other people who have posted in your thread...
Again, for the hundredth time, QUOTE ME. Show me where I put anyone down. PLEASE.

My whole point to begin with was that if you use wealth, to gain attraction from women, you are doing something wrong. You are supplicating. You are trying to prove your value for the "prize"...a greedy golddigger. I'll pass on that.
So where do you draw the line?

You can't draw a line, because you will never acknowledge that your "means" could be a factor in attraction with a "quality" woman.

For you, it's "I'm gonna find a woman who doesn't factor money into the equation".

She doesn't exist dude. Get it through your head. No decent looking, sane, well adjusted woman will want a serious relationship with you if you are homeless and jobless.

If you acknowledge my point that women DO factor this into their attraction meter, your entire argument is out the window, so you can't admit that it is even a factor for a woman you deem to be "quality".

Why do you seek a better job? If you tell me it's all for YOU I will call you on the BS and tell you straight out you are in denial. You may not realize it, but part of your drive as a man to earn more money is that it will attract more and higher quality women.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I still say wealth gains you respect, power and status, which is attractive to women. You see way more good looking women around affluence than you do in poor areas or even average areas. Sure there are exceptions but for every 1 average or poor guy that has a hot woman I can show you 10 that don't. I'd say the majority of wealthy guys have attractive women though. The examples that money attracts women could go on for ever and is a long standing historical fact. To say having money doesn't legitimately attract women is like saying being good looking or outgoing doesn't legitimately attract women.

I don't get the counter-argument that says you only want women to want you for who you are, as if a desirable woman doesn't have a choice between more than one wealthy guy (It's not like her choice is only between one old, ugly rich guy or the one handsome younger guy of modest means..she's choosing among the whole field). I don't see a woman liking a guy for who he is as automatically a virtue. Many times females are interested in dumba$$es, shady character or a$$holes. So if a woman is with a guy of modest means it doesn't mean it automatically is a virtue. It seems like some are arguing a fairy-tale of a gorgeous woman interested in a man solely because he is good-hearted and has a great character. In reality these guys are usually the AFC's and get almost nothing or nothing you'd want.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
There is a HUGE difference between the guy who is spending his babymama money buying chicks drinks with the implicit purpose of getting laid, and the guy who is "networking" and "entertaining" to further his social standing and business goals, essentially investing in his future by creating social alliances and sealing his spot in the social strata.
I believe that you actually believe this.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
..This is the story poor people tell to make themselves feel better and shame others for having more than they do.

Statement: Wealth is not required for happiness. I'm happy without money.
Truth: You really suck at making money, and thats a lie to make yourself feel better, and to shame others who ARE good at making money to feel bad.

Statement: Women will ALWAYS at some level check your money.
Truth: you suck at pulling A$$ and that is a lie to tell yourself and shame women AND men for dating those women

Statement: Everybody is entitled to their opinion.
Truth: You are wrong but I can't logically prove it.

Statement: Money will buy you respect
Truth: It's not YOU they respect, it's the money, but becasue it's in YOUR pocket you think that its really YOU that they respect

Statement: You can get respect without money
Truth: I suck at getting money, and so do all my friends, and we respect each other's lame financial skills. Yay!

Or, Or OR OR

all blanket statements are false stories you use as generalizations about the world to cover up your inadequecies, and you inability to look hard at yourself and correct those inadequecies.

Unless you are talking about Physics, like the refractive index of light is proportional to the density of the material through which said light is passing, or some physical characteristic, like most guys under 4'6" probably can't dunk without extensive practice, or something like that.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait_out said:
Maybe it's "icky" because money and social influence have zero connection to morality and ethics, but it is our world and you have to live in it.
Think of it this way. In the game of attraction, women call men "shallow" for being more attracted to more attractive women.

Flip it around, and men call women "shallow" for being attracted to the guy who is wealthier.

The people on this board generally do not have a problem acknowledging that women are simply shaming men by calling them shallow. they know that a woman's primary basis for attraction lies in her looks, and that it is simply natural for a guy to want a better looking woman.

But the sad thing is, is the same guys are unable to recognize that their "money will only BUY you low quality golddiggers, it won't attract any "quality" women" attitude is essentially falling into the same trap. It's a PC statement that on the surface looks good and makes sense to most people, just like the man who is "shallow" for wanting a hot chick, but it is oversimplified and does more to satisfy a particular agenda than it does to explain what happens in the real world.

You don't have to embrace the pursuit of wealth for it's own sake but no matter who you are, you had better acknowledge that power.
The thing is, you don't have to acknowledge the power money has, because you don't NEED to have it in excess to live in our society, or to even attract a good looking woman.

However....to refuse to acknowledge it or to not believe it or whatever, you run the risk of cheating yourself out of reaching your potential with women and in society in general.

Originally Posted by STR8UP

jophil said:
I believe that you actually believe this.
You must have been able to come up with a better response than that.....

You might not personally aspire to a high social standing, but those who do who "invest" in their image are a far cry from the guy who is essentially trying to directly trade a commodity for sexual favors. One is establishing his rank among a group and sealing alliances that have the potential to benefit him well into the future. The other one is not "investing". He is not planting seeds, he is trying to bait a trap. The problem is, when the bait runs out he
had better hope his weak ploy paid off because he isn't going to benefit from any forward equity by buying random chicks drinks to try to get into their pants.

And that's what it is all about. The guy who throws parties and splashes money around is establishing equity in his social bank (if he plays the game properly, that is).

A good friend of mine...the guy who I mentioned in the OP, has a neighbor who is going through a divorce. Caught the wife cheating on him after like 12 years of marriage.

Really cool guy, and I feel bad for him, but he isn't stupid. His words were "I might as well spend this money I got now cause if I don't my wife's gonna take in the divorce anyway!"

So when we go out he buys $200 bottles of champagne like you and I would buy a pint of Newcastle. We sit in the VIP section next to NFL players, and hang out with hot little NBA dancers. It's a good time.

Now I don't respect the guy because he splashes money around (I like him cause he's actually a cool cat), because I know he likely isn't even "rich". But other people take notice, you better believe it.

That whole group invited me to hit Fantasy Fest in a couple of weeks. They have a condo right on Duval. As it stands it's gonna be 4 chicks and 2 guys since I'm not going to be able to make it :(

Anyway, I kind of got off topic, but the point was this guy is using his money to get back on the horse and establish his social rank, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Point is, if you don't understand the difference between the two examples I outlined, you don't understand how money makes the world go round. I don't know how else to say it.

ketostix said:
I still say wealth gains you respect, power and status, which is attractive to women. You see way more good looking women around affluence than you do in poor areas or even average areas. Sure there are exceptions but for every 1 average or poor guy that has a hot woman I can show you 10 that don't. I'd say the majority of wealthy guys have attractive women though. The examples that money attracts women could go on for ever and is a long standing historical fact. To say having money doesn't legitimately attract women is like saying being good looking or outgoing doesn't legitimately attract women.

I don't get the counter-argument that says you only want women to want you for who you are, as if a desirable woman doesn't have a choice between more than one wealthy guy (It's not like her choice is only between one old, ugly rich guy or the one handsome younger guy of modest means..she's choosing among the whole field). I don't see a woman liking a guy for who he is as automatically a virtue. Many times females are interested in dumba$$es, shady character or a$$holes. So if a woman is with a guy of modest means it doesn't mean it automatically is a virtue. It seems like some are arguing a fairy-tale of a gorgeous woman interested in a man solely because he is good-hearted and has a great character. In reality these guys are usually the AFC's and get almost nothing or nothing you'd want.
Thank you for neatly summarizing exactly what I am trying to say, especially the part about a woman liking a man for "who he is" being a virtue.

When I hear things like that it makes me cringe because as I stated above, it's nothing more than the money matrix sucking poor souls into its vortex the same way guys get conned into believing that they are "shallow" because all things equal we will always choose the hotter chick.

Anyway, I'm done going t!t for tat with people who don't understand this very basic concept. I've wasted too much time trying to explain the same thing over and over. If someone makes a GOOD point, I might post on this thread again, otherwise I'm moving on.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Again, for the hundredth time, QUOTE ME. Show me where I put anyone down. PLEASE.
Let me say first that while I maybe learning to the other fraction in this argument more (nothing personal to say my intent, just my thinking). I am going to give this quote because I think this thread is going to keep going in circles saying "you are putting people down" versus "I'm not, QUOTE ME." I would like to think there is just a misunderstanding.

This is sooooo cliche.

This and some other does sound like a put down saying... well yeah "spoken like a true poor person." I know you explained to me above you are only pointing out a knee-jerk reaction, but, hey in a way, you told his argument is basically a knee jerk reaction. Perhaps a stronger rebuttal saying why the "knee jerk reactions" is wrong may better defeat the argument.

His argument that money can't buy respect, true friendships or a strong relationship. Do you disagree (or parts of it) with that and why?

Personally, for respect, I can see in a way money can get respect is used well (using too much will just make one a person to use for money). I recalled a movie scene where the character who is not treated well was told she can tag along since her parents have money, they asked her to use her money to buy them all food, they returned the favor by ditching her. Yet, you can't be like the bum in the street either, no one can truly respect him as a friend and an equal, especially since his poorness usually have its own unsavory characteristics. You did address this saying wealth doesn't automatically bring respect, but if it isn't automatic, then wealth is just a factor, but I like to think it a factor that if you are not just street bum with this stereotypical characteristics.

For friendship and relationship, you didn't address this direct. My personal thought does leans to Mr. Positive, while I can agree money is in the equation no matter what, I recall you said no one can be respect a bum. Well, for the majority, we aren't and past the bum stage. How much does wealth factor into friendships and relationships. I like to think that money is factor no matter what, it is a big difference from wanting to stay away from a bum who like a person of no ambition and so on and a person who isn't rich enough to plop down ferrai and $400 tabs.

Edit: To update to your latest post. Spending money on making yourself presentable is just fine. Buying nice clothes and so on is a great idea. Looking your best and I do think that on some level the clothes reflect the person or an aspect of the person, else why would they were that? Also it done well can bring more attention which can bring more opportunities. I don't disagree with that. I do think you are sounding like, if you aren't at this point of wealth, you are missing something out.

thisishowitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is funny. I have a lot of musician buddies who were completely broke yet moved into their girlfriend's place. The girlfriend pays the bills and provides the man a place to sleep.

So, do women factor wealth in the equation? Well, often they don't at all.

I actually think if you're a cool, fun guy, money for pu$$y is reversed. Hot, well-off career girls will be begging for you to move in with them.

But I do believe wealth can increase your status. If you're a raggedy homeless man than getting a job and a good haircut will probably make people look down on you less.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
thisishowitis said:
This thread is funny. I have a lot of musician buddies who were completely broke yet moved into their girlfriend's place. The girlfriend pays the bills and provides the man a place to sleep.
But are these girlfriends hot and desirable? I doubt it.

I actually think if you're a cool, fun guy, money for pu$$y is reversed. Hot, well-off career girls will be begging for you to move in with them.
Oh wow I didn't know it was so easy to snag a hot, well-off career girl that'll beg to be exclusive and even support you. I guess I'm not a "cool, fun guy" and neither is just about every other guy I've known.

thisishowitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
But are these girlfriends hot and desirable? I doubt it.

Oh wow I didn't know it was so easy to snag a hot, well-off career girl that'll beg to be exclusive and even support you. I guess I'm not a "cool, fun guy" and neither is just about every other guy I've known.
Yeah, my friends are strongly attracted to fat, smelly, hairy woman. You figured me out.

And i'm sorry you've never slept over an attractive woman's house. And i'm sorry that the people you know are unable to, as well. I think you need to hang out with guy's who get laid, so you could finally figure out it happens all the time. You don't believe it because of false judgements and self-limiting beliefs.

I, myself, have struggled with self-limiting beliefs most of my life. And it made me miserable. But, a few years ago, I befriended some cool guys at my job, and learned from them, and my life has been drastically different ever since.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
You must have been able to come up with a better response than that.....

And that's what it is all about. The guy who throws parties and splashes money around is establishing equity in his social bank (if he plays the game properly, that is).
OK I will bite, here is my "better response ."

I do not understand this world that you spin around in nor do I have any respect for it.
I come from an engineering background in which outcomes, results and successful projects are visiable and measurable and repeatable..
WE do not 'slash money around in bars with a cast of girls as decoration to build *social equity* (whatever that means ).. WE just get the job done without all the hoopla, smoke and mirrors and the backslapping which you are fiercely promoting here ( and back stabbing, I suspect )

Do it your way if that is what you feel your chosen "career" requires.
It just sounds like tacky, flim flam to me.
Perhaps your relentless attempts to explain, justify and legitimize these "networking " activities are indicative of their true superficiality and their ultimate longterm worthlessness.

thisishowitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is in response to my previous posts, and ketostix's reply.

Any man that makes it difficult for himself to speak to any woman, anywhere, is limiting himself. He's clouding himself behind ridiculous ideas that he created in his own mind. He's out of touch with reality. I don't know how I can get this through to people over the internet, but I'll try.

Do you have trouble speaking to your parents? I assume you don't. Do you have trouble speaking to your best friends? Probably not.

So why do you have trouble speaking to a curvy, outgoing brunette at the sports bar? She probably spent 2 hours putting petroleum on her face, 2 hours on her hair, besides all the time and money she spent on tight-fitting clothes made in china.

I'm trying to prove to you that someone's outside appearance DOES NOT make them better than anyone else. But you believe that she is somehow special? She craps in the morning, she smells, she gets a sore throat. Did you convince yourself she's better than that? The jokes on you. You're mind was filled with false judgements and beliefs.

Are you not a man with all the necessary tools God gave you? But you forget this, because you believe you need money, or super-huge muscles, or super-tight game, to get with this woman. You think you need to run routines, or be super-uber interesting, or super funny. But all you need is, to be real.

She basically wants a man that actually acts like nature intended. Nature didn't intend for you to be depressed, shy, miserable, angry, analytical, like a lot of people on this forum.

She wants a dude who isn't trying to prove himself by running game. She wants a dude who doesn't sit in the corner and analyze for 30 minutes about what he's gonna say. She wants a dude who talks to her, touches her, and makes her feel good. Now talking to a woman is hard for a lot of guys on this board, but you can work on that.

And it starts with realizing that talking to her is no different than talking to any other human being, because she is NO better than other human being. It doesn't matter how symmetrical her face is, or how wealthy she is, or how big her breasts. She's no better than you and she knows it. So stop playing games in your mind and speak to her.

As to what do you speak about? Talk about what you WANT to talk about. Are you a man-wh0re? TELL HER. Are you into music? TELL HER. Do you wanna know the naughtiest thing she's ever done. ASK HER. Do you want to know her funnest moment. ASK HER.

But I'm afraid you won't. Because you believe her porsche and her petroleum make-up makes her better than you.

The more energetic and happy you are, the more energetic and happy she'll be. Woman are emotional. She can sense that you are a cool, happy, fun guy who isn't trying to prove himself. And this makes her irresistably drawn to you.

When you fearlessly touch her shoulder when she tells a funny joke she will be even more powerfully drawn to you. When you fearlessly ask her if she wants to go for a walk outside, she will gladly say yes. Because you are a happy, fun, cool guy who is passionate about life. And she can sense it.

If you are analyzing stuff endlessly in your mind, and thinking negative thoughts about how she is a b1tch, you will never speak to her and she will never experience the joy of speaking with a guy like you.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
thisishowitis said:
Yeah, my friends are strongly attracted to fat, smelly, hairy woman. You figured me out.
Well do they or not? No need for sarcasm to a reasonable question.

And i'm sorry you've never slept over an attractive woman's house. And i'm sorry that the people you know are unable to, as well. I think you need to hang out with guy's who get laid, so you could finally figure out it happens all the time. You don't believe it because of false judgements and self-limiting beliefs.
Lol can you say strawman argument? I never originally said anything about just sleeping with an attractive woman or just getting laid and neither did you. You said, "..If you're a cool, fun guy, money for pu$$y is reversed. Hot, well-off career girls will be begging for you to move in with them." Hot, well-off career girls begging you to move in with them (and support you) is a big difference between just sleeping with merely an attractive girl.

I, myself, have struggled with self-limiting beliefs most of my life. And it made me miserable. But, a few years ago, I befriended some cool guys at my job, and learned from them, and my life has been drastically different ever since.
So you now have hot, well-off career girls (plural) begging you to move in with them (and support you) and you're not measurably financial better off, is that what you are claiming? Are these "cool" guys at your job the broke musicians too?