Money for Pu$$y

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys need to conduct an experiment. See what happens when a woman finds out what you do. IF I'm talking to a woman and she's ok with small talk, she'll get around to asking what I do. When I tell her Dentist, you can watch her pupils DILATE. She was interested before,but she gets more excited.

When you go out of town, try being a Dentist/Doctor etc. See if the women talking to you don't get more interested. Is it wrong? Maybe. Does it happen? All the time.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
It's a vicious cycle, but what I'm saying is even if you don't have the personality but if you have money then you have status and women.
The question that will unravel a lot of thought processes is this:

If you HAD money, but CHOSE to live simply (and never disclose your net worth), would you have "status and women"?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
The question that will unravel a lot of thought processes is this:

If you HAD money, but CHOSE to live simply (and never disclose your net worth), would you have "status and women"?
Well this is a good question and I think it would have some status. Money is independence, and freedom. The lack of worrying and being stressed about even getting by gives confidence which leads to status. So it's still about money.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
Some of you guys need to conduct an experiment. See what happens when a woman finds out what you do. IF I'm talking to a woman and she's ok with small talk, she'll get around to asking what I do. When I tell her Dentist, you can watch her pupils DILATE. She was interested before,but she gets more excited.
When a chick asks and I tell her what I do I don't usually get that type of reaction being a business owner (unless she has heard of my business), my ace in hole is having FRIENDS talk me up to women before I ever meet them. That's even better. Basically anyone with an Ebay account can be a business owner these days, but it takes something tangible to cultivate status from it.

I totally agree with you though......if you have a prestigious profession, if you have fame, or if you have a good amount of social proof you're money.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Vulpine said:
In a provider sense, if I could hunt, fish, chop wood, and build a log cabin wouldn't a woman find that attractive?

Only an imbecile would say "no".

This is the core of this discussion: direction, motivation, ambition. It's not the money that's attractive, it's those traits in a man that equate to a "provider".
This is what I'm trying to say in this discussion. As long as the guy can provide(if him and his wife want kids) and provide a comfortable life. There's no need for him to be "wealthy" as in being a Wall St. Stock Broker making 300k per year, or a lawyer, doctor, etc. But no, Srt8up disagrees since he has such an abnormal "obsession" with money that he has to rely on to feel confident in life with women...lame.

I love how Str8up also say's, "Women hone in on wealthy guys because they know they'll always have money in case of a rainy day". Sure, it's always wise to make sure you have a plan for a rainy day, but things don't get as bad as he makes it seem, in the case that there isn't any money on a rainy day(most people find other jobs just as good as the one they got laid off from and most people don't even get laid off in their lifetime, and if they do, they get gov't assistance). Women also aren't thinking about rainy days, "What if this, what if that". Nobody goes into life thinking way ahead in the future like this. They're thinking along the lines of, "Well can this guy provide for us right now if I were to have kids, does the company he works for look stable?". They don't think to themselves, "Well what if he gets layed off in 5 yrs". Everybody assumes, "It's going to be ok". Nobody goes into life thinking WAY ahead in the future like this. It's not normal human behavior.

Vulpine said:
Well, I'll say this about money: it can buy you sweet anti-depressant medications.
Hahaha!, right on.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
But no, Srt8up disagrees since he has such an abnormal "obsession" with money that he has to rely on to feel confident in life with women...lame.
Correction. I have been on BOTH sides of the coin (to an extent) so I am actually qualified to comment here. Your observations don't mean much.

Sure, it's always wise to make sure you have a plan for a rainy day, but things don't get as bad as he makes it seem, in the case that there isn't any money on a rainy day(most people find other jobs just as good as the one they got laid off from and also get gov't assistance), and women don't sit there and think of these things when choosing a guy for marriage.
You are absolutely right. They don't sit there and think about anything. they are simply more attracted to the wealthier guy, all things being equal.

Why can't you just acknowledge that it's NATURAL for a woman to gravitate toward a man of means? Oh, that's right, I already figured that out.

They're not thinking about rainy days, "What if this, what if that". Nobody goes into life thinking way ahead in the future like this.
Nooooo.....of course not! A woman isn't planning ahead! It's not like she might have some KIDS she needs help supporting!

Dude, you're blatantly trying to rationalize that little pigeonhole you have made for yourself, just like the rest of the guys out there pretending that money doesn't matter.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Nooooo.....of course not! A woman isn't planning ahead! It's not like she might have some KIDS she needs help supporting!

Dude, you're blatantly trying to rationalize that little pigeonhole you have made for yourself, just like the rest of the guys out there pretending that money doesn't matter.
Str8up, you're a bad reader. Of course she is planning ahead, but not to the degree that you claim. Read what I wrote again, read it carefully this time:

"I love how Str8up also say's, "Women hone in on wealthy guys because they know they'll always have money in case of a rainy day". Sure, it's always wise to make sure you have a plan for a rainy day, but things don't get as bad as he makes it seem, in the case that there isn't any money on a rainy day(most people find other jobs just as good as the one they got laid off from and most people don't even get laid off in their lifetime, and if they do, they get gov't assistance). Women also aren't thinking about rainy days, "What if this, what if that". Nobody goes into life thinking way ahead in the future like this. They're thinking along the lines of, "Well can this guy provide for us right now if I were to have kids, does the company he works for look stable?". They don't think to themselves, "Well what if he gets layed off in 5 yrs". Everybody assumes, "It's going to be ok". Nobody goes into life thinking WAY ahead in the future like this. It's not normal human behavior. "

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
When I tell her Dentist, you can watch her pupils DILATE. She was interested before,but she gets more excited.
Have you ever thought perhaps that's because she's been conditioned by society as well as the household she was raised in, to perceive Dentists a certain way and also react the way you described? Think about it, when you hear someone's a Dentist, Doctor, etc., you're EXPECTED to have the reaction of, "Oh my God, holy sh*t, man oh man, wow".

OR

perhaps is just simply in admiration that such a person could achieve such a difficult position(it's not easy to become a Doctor, Lawyer, or Dentist, so when peole hear that you are one, they think, "Wow, it takes a lot of hard work to become that, I admire that"). Now just because she admires that and acknowledges that person's hard work, doesn't mean she's attracted to him because of it and now wants to jump his bones and make a long-term commitment to him. Get what I'm saying?

Last edited:

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are so many mental shortcuts in this thread it's silly. In fact, the whole topic is about a mental shortcut.

Women, yes, see money as attractive. It's true, but it's only true because they are too lazy to think past money = good provider. There is a lot that comes before, and after money:

ambition + motivation + determination + direction + time = money = good provider ...for the lifestyle everyone seems to want to live.

Since mommy told them "Find a tall, dark, handsome doctor", they never had to think of the reasoning, they just accept it. So, yes, wealth attracts women - but only because they are lazy barbie clones that saw a line at the doctor's door and CHOOSE to get in line with the rest of the sheep.

Should I be surprised? I'm not: it's pretty much accepted as truth (here) that women aren't exactly "logical".

But, it has been said that guys should find a "nice farm girl" or "a foreign girl". I think there is a lot of merit to that mainly because of the comsumerism and materialism that is widely popular in the western world.

I need to find a chick that was raised in a mud hut or igloo so she'll be happy with my log cabin. :eek:

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Since mommy told them "Find a tall, dark, handsome doctor", they never had to think of the reasoning, they just accept it. So, yes, wealth attracts women - but only because they are lazy barbie clones that saw a line at the doctor's door and CHOOSE to get in line with the rest of the sheep.

Should I be surprised? I'm not: it's pretty much accepted as truth (here) that women aren't exactly "logical".
Exactly..it also has to do with the fact that women are just followers and don't think and make decisions for themselves(women also tend to go with the "trend", what ever is "in" at the time). They are heavily influenced by the households they grow up in. It's stupidity at its best. But at the same time too, for as many women that are "mommy and daddy pleasers" and are conditioned by their households, there are also just as many who aren't like that. We know that here, how many stories have we heard of where the household of the woman doesn't approve of the man the woman has picked, but she still sticks with him anyway?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys realize that the more you talk the more you prove my point.

We don't live in "edgers world". Life isn't how you THINK it should be. For better or worse, whether you like it or not, your financial situation (or perception thereof or the qualities you posess that will ALLOW you to achieve wealth) factors into your value in the mating game. Does this mean a poor guy is out of the race? Of course not. That isn't what we are saying but that's what you keep trying to argue.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
How have we proved your point? I'm looking, searching...wait, I can't find it...care to show me where it is?

Str8up, you do realize that the more you come out with comments such as this, the more stupid you look, right?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you consider us proving your point based on what I said here in response to Vulpine:

"Exactly..it also has to do with the fact that women are just followers and don't think and make decisions for themselves(women also tend to go with the "trend", what ever is "in" at the time). They are heavily influenced by the households they grow up in. It's stupidity at its best. But at the same time too, for as many women that are "mommy and daddy pleasers" and are conditioned by their households, there are also just as many who aren't like that. We know that here, how many stories have we heard of where the household of the woman doesn't approve of the man the woman has picked, but she still sticks with him anyway?"

...then you need to re-consider your judgement next time(if not, every time).

Just because I'm acknowledging some women DO marry "wealthy" out of being conditioned by their families and society, doesn't mean I'm saying they're doing what is biologically "natural" to them as you would say(that most hot women hone in on "wealthy" guys). I've always acknowledged while conversing with you on this topic, that sure, there ARE women who "hone in" on wealthy guys, but it has nothing to do with them being "biologically wired" that way. Women look for financial security(for reasons I've mentioned in the past), YES, absolutely(they'd be stupid not to), but they're not "biologically programmed"(as you're flawed thinking would tell you) to look for it with the "wealthy" Wall St. Stock Broker. Again, sure, there ARE women out there that will hone in on the "wealthiest" guys out there, but that's because they've been conditioned(key word here) by their household and society to marry wealthy...this is what's been drilled into their head. We live in such a materialistic culture, it's unfathomable. People in the U.S. especially, are so obsessed with it, that I wouldn't doubt they use it to masterbate. Str8up, do you masterbate with money?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
It seems mighty important that your "point" gets "proven". Well, high-five, good game. You win! STR8UP is the greatest! Back-slaps all around! Hooray for money!

STR8UP said:
For better or worse, whether you like it or not, your financial situation (or perception thereof or the qualities you posess that will ALLOW you to achieve wealth) factors into your value in the mating game. Does this mean a poor guy is out of the race? Of course not. That isn't what we are saying but that's what you keep trying to argue.
The "point" that is being "argued" isn't that the "poor guy is out of the race". The "point" that you are failing to see is that your statement:
For better or worse, whether you like it or not, your financial situation (or perception thereof or the qualities you posess that will ALLOW you to achieve wealth) factors into your value in the mating game.
... is not completely correct. There are too many loopholes. The portion in parentheses could be better worded:
For better or worse, whether you like it or not, your financial situation (or perception thereof or the qualities you posess that will ALLOW you to provide) factors into your value in the mating game.
There is no question that money = provision to most westernized women, and that's that: they are too ƒucking lazy to think beyond that. Yes, we all understand. If you want to bang retarded bimbos by flaunting cash, hey, neat, it's the American way to live your life in the pursuit of sex.

However, let's say someone takes a million dollars in cash up into some remote mountain region in, I don't know, frickin' Burma. Hell, take a trillion. Do you think a stack of bills is going to make the women of a village flock to them and swoon? What are they going to do? Throw bundles of money at mountain goats to provide food? As edger pointed out with the conditioning comments, not all women are strippers & hookers like here in the states.

In your first post, you yourself stated that the vast majority of women aren't gold-diggers. But, now you insist that the vast majority ARE, to some extent, for the most part, like it or not, gold-diggers?

For better or worse, whether you like it or not, your financial situation (or perception thereof or the qualities you posess that will ALLOW you to achieve wealth) factors into your value in the mating game.
:confused:

I never disagreed with your "money buys puhsie" "point", I merely added some other perspectives, perhaps even depth, to the discussion. To say "money buys puhsie" is a very vague statement, we were discussing several aspects of the statement. Just because someone took shots at you personally, don't stick your fingers in your ears and hum like a little kid. You solicited our thoughts, and you're getting them.

STR8UP, I'd like for you to address RT's post:

Rollo Tomassi said:
Many human physical traits function as fitness indicators – as cues of viability, fertility, and/or genetic quality. In males, these fitness-indicator traits appear to include height, upper-body musculature, beard growth, jaw size, brow ridge size, and facial attractiveness; in females, these include breasts, buttocks, waists, skin condition, and facial attractiveness. From the standpoint of purely sexual attraction / arousal, these indicators are what we use for comparison among potential mates.

However, our mental traits and behavioral propensities also evolved as fitness indicators, according to the principles of cost-signaling. These mental fitness indicators include some of our capacities for intelligence, creative intelligence (with particular value in innovative problem solving), status-seeking, language, conspicuous altruism and conspicuous consumption. In other words, these traits are found to have provisioning and/or reproductive value based on environment and personal conditions. Thus in an environment flush with artists and creative types, the investment banker may be preferable for provisioning, or vice versa.

These two realms of consideration account in large part for female sexual selection and arousal. Want to know why that HB 9 keeps going back to the unemployed musician in preference to hooking up with you, the successful business owner? A.) He meets her physical arousal standards and B.) She values creative intelligence on some level of consciousness.

However, that said, a male cannot rely entirely upon a single individual realm. One costs what the other sacrifices. Superior provisioning ability comes with a price - usually the sacrifice of physical development of other attributes - in order to achieve it. Superior physical development may come at the cost of social intelligence.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did an experiment once just for kicks. I told a hot chick I was a garbage man for the city, you could see the light die in her eyes and she wrapped up the conversation quick. Later I told her friend I owned my own design firm with 20 employees and I just use the garbage man line to shake off gold diggers. 10 mins later she comes up to me and tells me I'm such a hoot and she never believed I was a garbage man. LOL. I'm neither one of those but its funny how they react to what they hear.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok kids, let me lay this out in terms that should be easy for you to understand, and then hopefully you will see that it is futile to go off on tangents about living in the wilderness and such...

1) I am the FIRST person to acknowledge that attraction is MORE a factor of a man who posesses the TRAITS associated with the ability to provide, provision possess wealth, yada yada. It isn't the hundred dollar bills in his pocket or the huge house so much as it is the way he carries himself. This is a filtering device for women designed to allow them to (potentially) pick out the guy who can give her what she needs in life, while avoiding the guys who are all talk.

2) We aren't talking about MONEY in the sense of cash, dollar bills, coins, what have you. Obviously if you bring a stack of money into a remote jungle village it won't mean sh!t. HOWEVER......that doesn't mean that the women of that tribe don't play the same game. It might not be money, it might be pigs. Or land. Or beads. Or WHATEVER it is that society collectively assigns value to.

But I go back to point #1. It has more to do with the way the man carries himself, his status, etc.

3) To say that western women are the only ones who go by this rule is ridiculous. I've been to several less developed countries and the women salivate over American men because they perceive them to be wealthy.

4) To say that women aren't driven by biology to seek a man of means is ridiculous. Besides being common sense, it's been researched and documented. I have a library of books I have read and many of them at least touch on the subject.

Vulpine- you are splitting hairs by trying to make a distinction between "providing" and "wealth". Your argument is that if a woman's basic needs are met, she's happy. Yea, she's happy until the BBD comes along.

A woman of value is going to shoot for a man of value. She is going to factor in looks, personality traits, and displays of wealth and status. You are foolish to think that ALL THINGS EQUAL, she will not choose the man of GREATER means. That's why the supermodel dates the CEO most of the time. Because she CAN.

And let me clarify my stance that the vast majority of women AREN'T golddiggers.

Basically, golddigger is a negative term used to describe a woman who is for all intents and purposes ONLY out for money.

You basically draw a distinct line between women who are solely out for money, and the rest who could care less. Doesn't work that way buddy. There's a HUGE grey area in between where most women fall.

So yea, most women ARE NOT golddiggers in the sense that we define the term. But most women ARE influenced by wealth. And it isn't just because the "evil media" and society has told women thats what they should be after, it's because they are wired to seek certain traits in a man, just like men are wired to seek certain traits in a woman.

So basically, yes, women are hardwired to find wealth (or at least traits exhibited by a person who has the capability of producing wealth) attractive. Whether you choose to acknowledge that, edger, is up to you. Read up on the subject a little, you might be surprised what you find.

Also, edger, you are the guy who says that looks don't mean sh!t. Now you say that wealth doesn't mean sh!t. What exactly DOES attract women? I would like to hear what it is you think they are looking for, because last time I checked, the rich, famous, good looking men get about as much tail as they want.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Also, edger, you are the guy who says that looks don't mean sh!t. Now you say that wealth doesn't mean sh!t. What exactly DOES attract women? I would like to hear what it is you think they are looking for, because last time I checked, the rich, famous, good looking men get about as much tail as they want.
Masculinity attracts women and keeps women attracted to you for the long haul

Looks and money do not generate true attraction, they are like shiny lures, fun for awhile until the shine goes away. This is why guys worry about the BBD, and this is why rich guys wives bang the pool boy when nobody is looking.

If you use wealth to attract women, that's the type of women that you will get. I suggest that if you do, do not take them seriously. They don't see you as a man, they see you as a bank account.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
last time I checked, the rich, famous, good looking men get about as much tail as they want.
And it's not an "materialistic American" phenomonen or a modern thing based on conditioning either. Through out recorded history the wealthy had harems regardless of their looks or personality in just about every culture. I can't believe some are arguing against a long historical fact, jeez.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
I did an experiment once just for kicks. I told a hot chick I was a garbage man for the city, you could see the light die in her eyes and she wrapped up the conversation quick. Later I told her friend I owned my own design firm with 20 employees and I just use the garbage man line to shake off gold diggers. 10 mins later she comes up to me and tells me I'm such a hoot and she never believed I was a garbage man. LOL. I'm neither one of those but its funny how they react to what they hear.
What I find interesting about this situation, is that, it is supposedly said that women who hone in on "wealthy" guys will STILL give you the time of day and get sexually intimate with you(they'll have one-night stands with you and keep you around as a f*ck buddy) even if you're not "wealthy"..but in this situation, the opposite happened. The chick brought the conversation to a halt once Warrior74 told her he worked for the Sanitation Dept. I wonder what happened here. ?? Isn't it the consensus here that you can still get play from the gold-diggers even if you're not wealthy, that they'll still have a one-nighter with you and keep you around as a f*ck buddy?

Now 2 possible reasons I can think of as to what happened here and why this chick cut the conversation with him, was because either:

A. She's one of the rare exceptions of "women who hone in on wealthy guys" who STILL won't have sex with an avg. income or below avg. income guy. The only guys she'll have one-nighters and be f*ck buddies with, are "wealthy" guys.

or

B. His game wasn't tight enough

How was your game with her Warrior74?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
1) ....This is a filtering device for women designed to allow them to (potentially) pick out the guy who can give her what she needs in life, while avoiding the guys who are all talk.

2) We aren't talking about MONEY in the sense of cash, dollar bills, coins, what have you. Obviously if you bring a stack of money into a remote jungle village it won't mean sh!t. HOWEVER......that doesn't mean that the women of that tribe don't play the same game. It might not be money, it might be pigs. Or land. Or beads. Or WHATEVER it is that society collectively assigns value to.
Value? Like, brings home the most meat after a hunt, catches the most fish, built the best log home, or has the biggest wood pile? I think I understand your point now, despite your wild tangent.

STR8UP said:
3) To say that western women are the only ones who go by this rule is ridiculous. I've been to several less developed countries and the women salivate over American men because they perceive them to be wealthy.
I agree with your point? Westernized women do look for money.

STR8UP said:
4) To say that women aren't driven by biology to seek a man of means is ridiculous. Besides being common sense, it's been researched and documented. I have a library of books I have read and many of them at least touch on the subject.
I still agree with your point. Women do seek a man with the means to provide.

STR8UP said:
Vulpine- you are splitting hairs by trying to make a distinction between "providing" and "wealth". Your argument is that if a woman's basic needs are met, she's happy. Yea, she's happy until the BBD comes along.
I agree, a woman might leave when a better provider comes along... or because she's bored, or because the wind blew, or because there was a sale at K-mart.

STR8UP said:
A woman of value is going to shoot for a man of value. She is going to factor in looks, personality traits, and displays of wealth and status. You are foolish to think that ALL THINGS EQUAL, she will not choose the man of GREATER means. That's why the supermodel dates the CEO most of the time. Because she CAN.
"Displays of wealth and status"? Like, stacks of wood and a big, warm, log home full of meat?

Let's use your supermodel v. CEO example: the supermodel has a pricetag on her vagina that only the CEO could afford (read: CEO is the best provider). That's his and her CHOICE of LIFESTYLE, that's their world, their social circles, etc. Let's also use the jungle village example (mind you, they choose that lifestyle). Since we've determined that the CEO of the village is the best provider, then, the supermodel of the jungle village would naturally choose the CEO, right? Of course, but, the supermodel of the village might not be what the CEO would WANT or CHOOSE, would she? Now, what if the supermodel of the USA village isn't what I would want or choose? What if the CEO of the Jungle village didn't want to deal with her crap either? What then? What if the CEO wore flannel shirts and work boots all the time and lives in a teepee because he CAN?

Choice.

You basically draw a distinct line between women who are solely out for money, and the rest who could care less. Doesn't work that way buddy. There's a HUGE grey area in between where most women fall.

So yea, most women ARE NOT golddiggers in the sense that we define the term. But most women ARE influenced by wealth. And it isn't just because the "evil media" and society has told women thats what they should be after, it's because they are wired to seek certain traits in a man, just like men are wired to seek certain traits in a woman.
Is the supermodel in the grey area? Or, does she gold-dig "because she can"?

Let me re-frame this entire discussion because we are putting apples to apples:

I purposely and intentionally avoid the women attracted by and to money through a filter of my own. I reveal nothing about my finances, and I am frequently and routinely told by women that they make more than I do. When, in reality, they have nothing to base that statement on. I don't exactly wear my financial statements on my sleeve, not because there isn't money, but because it's not hers to concern herself with. I want a woman that's with me for ME, not my money, not my car, not my pinstripes, not my nights on the town and limo rides. Only once a woman shows that she's down "through thick and thin" can I possibly have any trust in her. Why? It's like you said, the world is full of BBD's. There's always someone doing better. What's more, vaginas aren't traded on wall street: they aren't worth a cent (unless you count porn companies...).

Yeah, sure Vulpine, whatever, right? Well, it has to be said that, especially now with the "crises", come what may, I'll still survive, I'll still provide. Natural disaster, war, sh¡tstorm, riots, kids :nervous:... doesn't matter: I will provide for those that I let in my castle. And if they are in my castle, they will have to pull their own weight.

What good is a woman to me that wants to sit on the couch eating bon-bons and watching soap operas all day "because she can". Sex and whining? "Quality ass"? Impress my neighbor with my trophies?

Women are so blindly attracted to wealth, and at the same time short-sighted and mentally lazy that they only ask "what do you do?". They never think enough to ask "what have you done?". I've done some things, put away some money, and live within my means so as to not tear down what I'm building, see? But, "what do you do" is as far as it goes. Why would I bother flaunting cash to those retards?

STR8UP, we both agree that wealth attracts women. My angle, simply, is that the bulk of women, including the "grey area" of gold-digger spectrum, that concern themselves and use wealth as a qualification, are generally low-quality women. Wealth attracts garbage women who are lazy, can't cook, don't clean, have a princess sense of entitlement, shop and spend your money, or otherwise have little to offer besides their holes. The higher up on the "gold-digger" spectrum you go, the lower the quality woman. I won't even get into "professional women".

Besides, women will only last a few years before even their looks and holes are worthless. So, yeah, money will afford you a quick replacement, even a daily replacement. But, the replacement will be just as cheap as the first.

This discussion is fine and nice in a mental masturbation sort of way, but, with the ultimate variables of CHOICE and LIFESTYLE, it's little more than just another factor of attraction.