Money for Pu$$y

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Women are programmed to seek a man of means. End of story.
Honestly, I don't understand how you can be "curious to hear everyone's thoughts on this" ) first post.

A good friend of mine organizes his sex-life via *****z, almost exclusively. And I respect him.

Of course money will get you sex-opportunities, tons of money will give you tons of sex-opportunities.

But you do not seem to be satisfied.

Why is that?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
STR8UP said:
4) To say that women aren't driven by biology to seek a man of means is ridiculous. Besides being common sense, it's been researched and documented. I have a library of books I have read and many of them at least touch on the subject.
STR8UP said:
So basically, yes, women are hardwired to find wealth (or at least traits exhibited by a person who has the capability of producing wealth) attractive. Whether you choose to acknowledge that, edger, is up to you. Read up on the subject a little, you might be surprised what you find.
Show me where it's been researched, proven, and documented that most hot women are "biologically wired" to "hone" in on "wealthy" guys. I'll gladly read it. But again, if that's really the case Str8up, then why have I cited the examples of what I've beared witness to, where attractive women have gone for the avg. income guy as well as REJECTED the "wealthy" guy? I've pointed them out to you in this thread. And like I said, the hot women that do hone in on wealthy guys, a lot of times has to do with them being conditioned by their households and society to, "hone in on the wealthy guys, marry wealthy". We live in a materialistic society.

STR8UP said:
Also, edger, you are the guy who says that looks don't mean sh!t. Now you say that wealth doesn't mean sh!t. What exactly DOES attract women? I would like to hear what it is you think they are looking for, because last time I checked, the rich, famous, good looking men get about as much tail as they want.
What do I exactly think attracts women to men? You know what, at this point, I can't even say anymore. But I do know that with most hot women, it's not being "wealthy" and not about them being "bilogically wired" to hone in on wealthy guys. I've even spoke to my dad about this, as well as a few work colleagues of mine, and they ALL disagree with you.

I've seen hot women go for AFC's and guys with bad game more than one would think on this site. It has been very surprising, really, after everything I've read here. Look at what me and Jophil talked about in my latest thread. Like we talked about, you're going to hear this, that, and that on this site and others, but at the end, let your own experience be your giude...and that's EXACTLY what I'm doing.

Like I've said a million times too, I see a lot of hot women with avg./unnattractive guys very often.

And to repeat it again, I myself have good game, yet only get laid by hot women every once in a blue moon. Strange.

In Jophil's words, "Sometimes it's all just a f*ckin' random experiment". Attraction works differently for every woman. Nothing is set in stone.

thisishowitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Masculinity attracts women and keeps women attracted to you for the long haul

Looks and money do not generate true attraction, they are like shiny lures, fun for awhile until the shine goes away. This is why guys worry about the BBD, and this is why rich guys wives bang the pool boy when nobody is looking.

If you use wealth to attract women, that's the type of women that you will get. I suggest that if you do, do not take them seriously. They don't see you as a man, they see you as a bank account.
I agree with that. Money is a shiny lure that might excite her for a little while, but she won't like YOU. She might pretend to like you because she still thinks that money will make her happy, but she soon learns, she was fooled.

If you're happy, and then you get a lot of money, you'll still be happy.

If you're not happy, and then you get a lot of money, you still won't be happy.

Chasing after material possessions is a hopeless task to try. It makes you no happier, and then as soon as that realization comes crashing down, you're left to pick up the pieces.

I hang out with wealthy women all the time and they are often the most unhappiest people out there, simply because having a bigger tv to watch reality shows on, or driving a shinier car doesn't really mean ****.

I live in a one bedroom apartment and ride a bicycle to work, and I have no trouble meeting or sleeping with women. This is because -

A) I'm not insecure about the way I look, or the way I walk, or the way I talk. If you are insecure about these things, you will never be happy and you will never be successful with women, whether or not you have millions.

B) I have no fear in talking to a women I want to get to know. She's a human being just like myself, looking for friendship and excitement, and I can give her some of that friendship and excitement, on a platonic level, or on a romantic level if I choose to pursure her that way.

My biggest fear is that guys trying to succeed in life will read str8up's original post and think, "oh ****. that's what's wrong with me. i don't have lots of money!"

Now don't get me wrong str8up, you're posts do have some truth in them, but it could lead people to chase after money instead of being the cool, laid-back guy that they really want to be (and need to be).

The truth is, you can have all the confidence and coolness in the world without much money at all. You just have to be honest about your weaknesses, and work on overcoming them.

A few tips -

A) You have to internalize that she doesn't hate you because of you're weaknesses and imperfections, if you're honest about you're weaknesses and aren't afraid of them, she will like you even more for it.

B) That said, be the best you can be. If you're skinny, eat 3 solid meals a day and do 200 pushups a day. If you're fat, limit yourself to 2 small meals a day and walk for an hour a day. You will see results! If you're german and have a big nose like me, just say, "you know what they say, a big german nose equals a big german sausage!".

C) Don't be afraid to escalate with a girl if she's digging you. Escalate, escalate, escalate. If you never touch her, you will never, ever be intimate with her. And it's very simple. As the conversation develops, just start putting your arm around her, or holding or hand, or whispering in her ear. Do things to build a deeper connection.

D) When meeting a girl, be very honest. Ask her things about herself that you really want to know and tell her things about yourself that you want her to know.

You'd be surprised at how many guys completely lose the ability to communicate when they meet an attractive woman. This is simply because they have made a very simple thing complicated. You can't view a woman as better than you or better than anybody, because she is made of the same skin and bones as you, and has the same brain that you have, so why be afraid?

If anyone has any questions I'd be glad to answer.

Last edited:

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thisishowitis said:
My biggest fear is that guys trying to succeed in life will read str8up's original post and think, "oh ****. that's what's wrong with me. i don't have lots of money!"
Exactly, which is the same reason I've been posting in this thread. Great post.

It's about life choices really. Too many folks spend all their time, trying to earn as much money as possible thinking it's the magic cure for their unhappiness. They think each dollar they earn, is one more dollar to being complete and fulfilled.

These people are not happy....and, unhappy guys attract unhappy women, have unhappy kids...etc. ;) It's funny how it's mostly the rich people that stress and b!tch about money, I've found. Like they honestly feel their personal worth has a dollar value assigned to it.

I made a life decision that my life, will be more than my job and my bank account. Now, I work to live, not live to work. I've personally never been more complete as a person, and women pick up on this.

It's a good attitude to have. Work to live, enjoy your work, but don't make work your life.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know where you guys come from, but all the rich and well-off people I know do NOT b1tch and complain about money (or the lack thereof) more so than the unfortunate. How could you even claim that when those less fortuante are losing their homes, and other forms of wealth, while this weak economy suffers and serves for higher unemployment and a lack of confidence? Those things make a huge, huge difference.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This discussion goes around in circles for the same reason the "looks" threads go around in circles. Because instead of acknowledging the fact that women's attraction mechanism is COMPLICATED, and that they ARE attracted to looks, just like they are attracted to status, power, fame, confidence, and any number of other traits a man might possess, you try to explain or justify your life as you have defined it by saying that "looks don't matter" and "money only attracts low quality women".

You are looking at your own reality, your own perception of things, and trying to make it "fit".

Mr.Positive said:
Masculinity attracts women and keeps women attracted to you for the long haul
Define masculinity.

Masculinity is strength, ambition, confidence, etc.

THOSE ARE TRAITS ASSOCIATED WITH A MAN WHO HAS THE ABILITY TO ACQUIRE WEALTH.

Everyone goes on and on trying to pick it apart, but it's really simple.

List some masculine traits that go AGAINST what I am saying. You can't. because being masculine (in the non-physical sense) means being the guy who has the capacity to protect, provide, and increase social standing, among other things.

Looks and money do not generate true attraction, they are like shiny lures, fun for awhile until the shine goes away. This is why guys worry about the BBD, and this is why rich guys wives bang the pool boy when nobody is looking.
Do you REALLY believe this?

So "masculinity" attracts women, but looks and money do not?

Rich guys wives bang the pool boy because of his looks.

Contradicted yourself a little, didn't you?

Rollo knows where I'm coming from, and I know he has probably done twice the research that I have on the subject, but it comes down to the fact that women seek a multitude of different qualities in a man, and it generally takes more than one man to satisfy their biological urges. One is the good dad, the other has the good genes.

So what about men? You are attracted primarily to a woman's looks, just like every other heterosexual male to have walked the planet. Does that mean that you are chasing a "shiny lure" when you seek the best looking piece of pu$$y you think you can get? No, it means that you are seeking the best genes for your progeny. You are WIRED for it.

You are basically saying that looks and "substance" are mutually exclusive. I don't buy it. Again, you are lumping women into two categories when there is actually an entire spectrum.

ketostix said:
And it's not an "materialistic American" phenomonen or a modern thing based on conditioning either. Through out recorded history the wealthy had harems regardless of their looks or personality in just about every culture. I can't believe some are arguing against a long historical fact, jeez.
They won't acknowledge your point or will find a way to discredit it, such as by saying "women who were part of a harem weren't "quality" women.

You can find evidence to support what I am saying going all the way back to ancient times, but these guys have it all figured out. :yes:

Vulpine said:
I agree, a woman might leave when a better provider comes along... or because she's bored, or because the wind blew, or because there was a sale at K-mart.
And you REALLY believe this?

You're a smart guy. You know better. You either didn't think that rebuttal through, or you are just trying to be argumentative.

Women don't leave a man for "no" reason or for "stupid" reasons. You might rarely know exactly why she left you, but you can bet your ass there is a reason behind it, and more often than not it's tied to the fact that she perceives you to be lacking in some way or that she perceives another man to be better than you are.

"Displays of wealth and status"? Like, stacks of wood and a big, warm, log home full of meat?

Let's use your supermodel v. CEO example: the supermodel has a pricetag on her vagina that only the CEO could afford (read: CEO is the best provider). That's his and her CHOICE of LIFESTYLE, that's their world, their social circles, etc. Let's also use the jungle village example (mind you, they choose that lifestyle). Since we've determined that the CEO of the village is the best provider, then, the supermodel of the jungle village would naturally choose the CEO, right? Of course, but, the supermodel of the village might not be what the CEO would WANT or CHOOSE, would she? Now, what if the supermodel of the USA village isn't what I would want or choose? What if the CEO of the Jungle village didn't want to deal with her crap either? What then? What if the CEO wore flannel shirts and work boots all the time and lives in a teepee because he CAN?

Choice.
You can pretend that you are "above" all of this, but you aren't.

You would really LOVE for your little "it's all MY choice" ideal to be true, but in reality your "I'm Vulpine, I'll do what I want" attitude will knock you down the totem pole and you WILL NOT secure the highest value piece of ass.

"Well maybe I don't want that! I want a "good" girl, a woman of substance. I will use my filtering devices to find her"

Yeaaaa.....right.

My angle, simply, is that the bulk of women, including the "grey area" of gold-digger spectrum, that concern themselves and use wealth as a qualification, are generally low-quality women. Wealth attracts garbage women who are lazy, can't cook, don't clean, have a princess sense of entitlement, shop and spend your money, or otherwise have little to offer besides their holes. The higher up on the "gold-digger" spectrum you go, the lower the quality woman. I won't even get into "professional women".
Until you understand the basic concept that ALL women are "professionals", you will never get it.

edger said:
Show me where it's been researched, proven, and documented that most hot women are "biologically wired" to "hone" in on "wealthy" guys. I'll gladly read it. But again, if that's really the case Str8up, then why have I cited the examples of what I've beared witness to, where attractive women have gone for the avg. income guy as well as REJECTED the "wealthy" guy? I've pointed them out to you in this thread. And like I said, the hot women that do hone in on wealthy guys, a lot of times has to do with them being conditioned by their households and society to, "hone in on the wealthy guys, marry wealthy". We live in a materialistic society.
All of my books are still in boxes and I'm not going to spend an hour sifting through them, but a quick google search turned up this paper that cites specific studies which you are welcome to research

http://www.anthro.utah.edu/PDFs/ec_evolanth.pdf

Here is a paragraph on page three that will point you in the right direction if you DO care to learn something about the subject rather than continuously citing your own dubious observations as "proof".

"If women act on these stated preferences we would expect wealthy men
to have more mates, and there is ample cross-cultural evidence that they do
(see Low12 and citations therein). The importance of resources to women is
apparent even in egalitarian societies such as the Ache and the Sharanahua,
where the best hunters are able to attract the most sexual partners.13−14,15(pp158−165)"

Mr.Positive said:
It's funny how it's mostly the rich people that stress and b!tch about money, I've found.
It's funny how I have found it to be exactly the opposite.

This is a common mistake people make, and it is based upon the assumption that you know who is truly wealthy and who isn't.

I don't have a better crystal ball than the next guy, but I know all too well the assumptions people make, because they make them about ME all the time.

So I am very careful about who I assume to be wealthy, and I realize that most of the time these people AREN'T wealthy, and in fact they have MORE money problems than those who are supposedly "poor". And these are the "unhappy wealthy people" you are seeing, more often than not.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll check them out Str8up when I get the chance..but you've still failed to answer my question in my last post? At a loss for words?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
I agree, a woman might leave when a better provider comes along
I'm cool with whichever your stance is on the matter, but if you're taking on Str8up's stance, then why have you bothered and wasted your time to refute his claims all this time?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which question? The one where you asked if I masturbate to money?

See, you don't understand. I don't worship money at all. I don't even place nearly as much significance on it as the average person, because I know that it comes and goes, and that the journey to great wealth isn't linear for most people. Another "failure" is just another step closer. You can take everything away from me, but as long as I have my mental capacity and my freedom I can come back from anything.

Now, which question were you actually referring to?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Which question? The one where you asked if I masturbate to money?

See, you don't understand. I don't worship money at all. I don't even place nearly as much significance on it as the average person, because I know that it comes and goes, and that the journey to great wealth isn't linear for most people. Another "failure" is just another step closer. You can take everything away from me, but as long as I have my mental capacity and my freedom I can come back from anything.

Now, which question were you actually referring to?
Come on Str8up, this isn't that hard...or are you trying to evade my question? I said my question in my last post(well now that makes it my question from 2 posts ago). Here, I'll make it easier for you, the question is in bold:

Show me where it's been researched, proven, and documented that most hot women are "biologically wired" to "hone" in on "wealthy" guys. I'll gladly read it. But again, if that's really the case Str8up, then why have I cited the examples of what I've beared witness to, where attractive women have gone for the avg. income guy as well as REJECTED the "wealthy" guy? I've pointed them out to you in this thread. And like I said, the hot women that do hone in on wealthy guys, a lot of times has to do with them being conditioned by their households and society to, "hone in on the wealthy guys, marry wealthy". We live in a materialistic society

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Define masculinity.

Masculinity is strength, ambition, confidence, etc.

THOSE ARE TRAITS ASSOCIATED WITH A MAN WHO HAS THE ABILITY TO ACQUIRE WEALTH.

Everyone goes on and on trying to pick it apart, but it's really simple..
And the masculine man uses his wealth to supplicate to women too? :rolleyes:

Which, is exactly what this thread is about. Using money to supplicate to women, increase attraction. Using money for pu$$y.

Which is exactly why I just don't understand where you, of all people, bash women all the time for being only attracted to status and wealth. For being shallow.

This thread is sending the wrong message.

Either a guy is rich, or he's poor. There's a lot of guys out there that fall in between that, myself included. There's a lot of grey area that's not being seen here. A lot of women are out there looking for a guy who just has his sh!t together.

There's hot women with all types of guys, some wealthy, some not, some good-looking, some not. That's my reality as I see it.

The reason a rich guy's wife bangs the pool boy is because she can, because she has no respect for her husband.

Wealth does not earn respect.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
if that's really the case Str8up, then why have I cited the examples of what I've beared witness to, where attractive women have gone for the avg. income guy as well as REJECTED the "wealthy" guy?
Ever seen a cat SWIM without being thrown or fallen into water?

I have.

I had a cat named JoJo back when I was a kid living on a farm. JoJo was on the other side of the pond, and when I called him he JUMPED IN THE WATER and swam across the pond to me. I would be wiling to bet that only a handful of people in the past hundred years have witnessed a cat SWIMMING on its own free will.

But to really answer your question, it is because:

1) I've said this fifty bajillion times already, but this hinges on all things being equal! Read this fifteen times. Please.

Wealth isn't the ONLY factor. Understand? Looks aren't the ONLY factor. Confidence isn't the ONLY factor.

Women have a bunch of switches and for whatever reason or reasons one guy might have what it takes to flip enough of them to attract her to him.

Make sense?

2) You see what you WANT to see. Just like the guy who buys a certain car, then it SEEMS like everyone else has the same car. Is it that everyone else went out and bought the same kind of car after he did? No, it's because he is now conscious of that car. You are conscious of YOUR BELIEF, so you automatically see things that confirm it.

Mr.Positive said:
And the masculine man uses his wealth to supplicate to women too? :rolleyes:

Which, is exactly what this thread is about. Using money to supplicate to women, increase attraction. Using money for pu$$y.
For the record, I never once stated that it is advisable to "buy" pu$$y. A rich chump is still a chump. This goes WAAAAY beyond that. You obviously don't get it.

See, this all ties into a bigger game which you don't understand because you don't play it. You are content to be the "average guy". Nothing wrong with that, but due to that fact, you haven't had a taste of status and power and what it can do for you.

Some people are content to be a plumber, some aspire to be a real estate developer. The plumber has an entirely different perspective than the developer.

Chances are, the plumber goes home at 5 o'clock on Friday, grabs a six pack on his way home, plays with his kids and cuts the grass on Saturday, goes to church on Sunday, then back to work on Monday.

The real estate developer has a much different life. He has to command respect from his employees. He has to build a business network. He has to host parties to court investors. He practices politics and maneuvers psychologically to elevate his status, wealth, etc.

So what happens when he hosts a party, and a half dozen good looking women show up and notice that he is THE MAN of the evening? He isn't buying them sh!t directly, but they notice him, believe me, they do.

Ok, lets take a step in the direction you are talking.

Lets say that said developer has plenty of money. One Saturday night he calls up a few of his boys (who also happen to be business associates) and several women to hit a club.

He gets a VIP table and picks up the tab for two bottles of Grey Goose (sorry Rollo). Vodka is flowing, everyone is dancing, the chicks are getting loose and everyone is having a good time.

He pays the tab, lets say it's $400 with tip, which is no big deal to him.

Did he "supplicate" to everyone, or was he out having a good time, doing what HE enjoys?

There's a HUGE difference between a schlub at the bar trying to buy every hot chick he sees drinks all night, and the fun, moneyed guy who assimilates people into HIS world, where HE gets a lot of "value" for his $400 "investment".

Maybe one of his boys takes one of the chicks home. You don't think that guy is gonna remember that?

This guy just spent a small amount of money (to him) to elevate his status which attracts women, more money, you name it.

Which is exactly why I just don't understand where you, of all people, bash women all the time for being only attracted to status and wealth. For being shallow.
1) Aside from the odd rant from time to time. I DO NOT bash women.

2) Show me ONE TIME where I called women out as "shallow" for being attracted to status and wealth. If you would actually read what I write instead of trying to defend moot points, you would see that I embrace the fact that women are the way they are, and if anything I'm the first one to defend their actions, as they "know not what they do" when they are responding to attraction.

Either a guy is rich, or he's poor. There's a lot of guys out there that fall in between that, myself included. There's a lot of grey area that's not being seen here. A lot of women are out there looking for a guy who just has his sh!t together.
Again, I challenge you to point out where I claimed anything to the contrary. You won't be able to find it, because once again, you turn this into a personal argument to defend your own reality, when in fact it was never about you or who you are.

There's hot women with all types of guys, some wealthy, some not, some good-looking, some not. That's my reality as I see it.
Mine too.

The reason a rich guy's wife bangs the pool boy is because she can, because she has no respect for her husband.
Might be part of the reason.

Wealth does not earn respect.
Of course not, but the problem with you and people who think like you do is that you equate wealth with the INABILITY TO EVEN OBTAIN respect, which is absolutely false.

The thing you all have to understand is that I have been the guy headed home with the six pack on Friday, AND I have been the guy hosting VIP parties and such.

This is not an insult in any way, but my guess is that everyone who is arguing against me has only been the guy buying the six pack Friday after work. You don't have the proper perspective to be able to understand.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
You can pretend that you are "above" all of this, but you aren't.

You would really LOVE for your little "it's all MY choice" ideal to be true, but in reality your "I'm Vulpine, I'll do what I want" attitude will knock you down the totem pole and you WILL NOT secure the highest value piece of ass.

"Well maybe I don't want that! I want a "good" girl, a woman of substance. I will use my filtering devices to find her"

Yeaaaa.....right.
First of all, I can, actually, do what I want. ƒuck what you and the rest of the sheep think: I'm not living for external validation.

Are saying that I have no control over my life? You are telling me that I can't live independent of matrices? What's next? I won't be "successful" or as "good as you"? Nyah-nyah-nyah-a-boo-boo? I don't care to be on your totem pole, dude. We don't play the same game. I hope you don't use that same arrogant, infallible, and condescending tone in public.

What is "highest value piece of ass" to one person, might be something entirely different to me. Do you like blondes? I don't. Duh? What is "enough money" to me might not be "enough money" to someone else. What is "quality" to me, might not be "quality" to my neighbor.

Just because the world doesn't march to the same drumbeat, doesn't mean they won't be successful according to their own definitions of success. And, just because women are attracted to men with the means to provide, doesn't mean they can't live lifestyles that are different.

Which is why I don't exactly disagree with your points. Instead, I am trying to convey different angles, different motivations, and different purpose.

Choices. Lifestyles. Happiness.

Are you catching on? My goals don't include dropping $400 at a club and not missing it. In fact, that wouldn't necessarily be "fun" for me as it might be for you. That's not the lifestyle I want. That's not the lifestyle that would make me happiest.

There are a few fundamental aspects of rural life that metropolitan people can't or don't care to appreciate. Self-sufficiency and "independently wealthy" are very close to one and the same. And it's obvious that your ideal lifestyle differs from my ideal lifestyle. Your ideal lifestyle has a higher price tag, and you'd need "wealth" to support that lifestyle. To say that a woman I brought into my my world couldn't enjoy my lifestyle or couldn't be "quality ass" is ludicrous. To be clear, ass has no value.

You may have a hard time wrapping your head around it considering your personal situation, but the truth is that many people live a simple, rural, modest lifestyle by CHOICE. I've lived in several cities, and, I've lived in the country. The rural lifestyle makes me happier, so that's the lifestyle I'll facilitate. Traffic here is slowing down to pass an amish buggy.

So, "all things equal" should include "all walks of life". There are many different lifestyles, and in each, "wealth" and "means" aren't the same thing. "All things equal" can't work for this discussion unless you outline the baseline lifestyle; the baseline here is "lifestyles of the rich and famous" so, of course, money/wealth is the dominating component.

If you want to discuss "all things equal", you'd have to level the field and address human nature: put three people in Antarctica. The two guys are twin brothers, the chick is Paris Hilton. Now, you hand one guy a billion dollars in cash. Obviously, Paris will talk to the dude with the cash.

But, if the guy without the money starts digging a hole in the snow, Paris will abandon her rich new boyfriend in a flash once the wind starts blowing.

Edger, I never disagreed with STR8UP that women are attracted to men with the means to provide.

Last edited:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
First of all, I can, actually, do what I want. ƒuck what you and the rest of the sheep think: I'm not living for external validation.
Sheep, eh? I can tell you that I am about the farthest thing from being a "sheep" that you're gonna find.

Just because you play the game of wealth and power doesn't make you "part of the matrix". Matter of fact, when you KNOW this game and know how to play it you are rising above the matrix. You are the "shepherd", so to speak.

Are saying that I have no control over my life? You are telling me that I can't live independent of matrices? What's next? I won't be "successful" or as "good as you"? Nyah-nyah-nyah-a-boo-boo? I don't care to be on your totem pole, dude. We don't play the same game. I hope you don't use that same arrogant, infallible, and condescending tone in public.
I used a condescending tone to address YOUR post specifically because whether you choose to believe it or not, that's how you come across, calling people "sheep" and "cogs" because they don't CHOOSE (you love that word so you should be able to appreciate this) to live in a cabin and chop wood and hunt their own food.

YOU are the one poking your finger in my chest because you assume that anyone who "participates" in society as most of us know it isn't thinking or doing for themselves, and that they are controlled by some type of an external force.

You might not desire to climb the ranks of the society that most of us live in, but don't come on here and pretend that I am the one taking a condescending tone, when it is actually YOU who is guilty of such. .

Just because the world doesn't march to the same drumbeat, doesn't mean they won't be successful according to their own definitions of success. And, just because women are attracted to men with the means to provide, doesn't mean they can't live lifestyles that are different.
All I can say (and I say this with no malicious intent), is that I highly doubt I would care for most women who would be happy living in the woods.

Which is why I don't exactly disagree with your points. Instead, I am trying to convey different angles, different motivations, and different purpose.

Choices. Lifestyles. Happiness.
This thread was about what you would do IF you had unlimited amounts of money.

Instead of answering that question, you say the thread is a "mental shortcut" and start criticizing the rest of society who chooses to live differently than you.

There are a few fundamental aspects of rural life that metropolitan people can't or don't care to appreciate. Self-sufficiency and "independently wealthy" are very close to one and the same.
First of all, I grew up on a farm, so don't tell me that I can't appreciate rural life....I spent half of my life in that type of setting.

Second of all, and I know you don't want to hear this, but self-sufficiency and wealth aren't even in the same league.

The one thing you will NEVER have unless you choose to "play the game" is security.

Mr. Self Sufficiency falls out of a tree and breaks his back and he's FUKKED.

Mr. Wealth gets hit by a car and breaks his back, he can use his MONEY, yes MONEY, to sustain himself for the rest of his life.

See the difference?

Hell....I loved some aspects of living in the country. One day I might choose to go back. But I can be relatively sure that won't happen until I have the security backing me up.

To say that a woman I brought into my my world couldn't enjoy my lifestyle or couldn't be "quality ass" is ludicrous. To be clear, ass has no value.
Well, lets just say that chances are your pool of women is VERY limited based upon your lifestyle choice, and as I said before, I personally doubt that I would want most women who would sign up for that, but to each his own.....

So, "all things equal" should include "all walks of life".
Not sure I understand what you are getting at, but it sounds like you are saying the bar should be lowered. If so, it doesn't work that way.

Edit- I see you edited your post to clarify.

I'll just say one thing. I would be willing to bet that you are the only guy on here who would be the guy digging the hole in the snow. The reality is, almost everyone reading this board is on the other side of the coin. I don't feel the need to make any type of distinction for ONE person.

Why are you posting in this thread anyway, aside from trying to prove your lifestyle worthy?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of this boils down to anecdotal evidence being presented as valid proof of something. Several studies have shown (and no I'm not gonna find them for you, they were already linked here, by RT I think) that people with money tend to be more attractive than people without, that rich men tend to attract more attractive mates and so on. A small number of exceptions to not invalidate the statistical truth of the rule.

Can a fugly poor guy get a hot girl? Sure once in a million times. Is a good looking confident self made millionaire more likely to pull her? Yup.

Can't believe it's even an argument.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Why are you posting in this thread anyway, aside from trying to prove your lifestyle worthy?
Nice. Alright, I'll bite.

Because you asked:

STR8UP said:
I'm just curious to hear everyone's thoughts on this.
So what are your thoughts on this?

As a man, part of your value has to do with your wealth and status.

If you had unlimited cash, like the kind of money that would never run out, would you play the role? To what extent would you use your wealth to attract women?

Keep in mind that part of the reason you have always lusted after that mansion and Ferrari is because your monkey brain KNOWS that those kinds of things make chicks pay attention.

How far would you go?
You asked if I would play the role.

And, you asked to what extent I would use my wealth to attract women.

You asked how far I would go.

I answered those questions and gave you some thoughts.

But, now that I've quoted you, I see from the part in red that I was supposed to reply from only your specified point of view.

My monkey brain thinks a Ferrari would be fun as hell to carve Highway 1 in, so I wanted one, a black one: Red just wouldn't be ninja enough... too flashy. The whole "chicks as a motivation" doesn't really influence me anymore. If you want to use women as motivation to earn money, go right ahead. I'll leave your precious thread alone.
:wave:

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm confused as hell here see all this arguing going back and forth. I can't make sense of the point of either side unless I look at the most black and white viewpoint.

So... What I can make of it, having money make a person more attractive with a lot of other stuff cluttering that point vs I don't need to be a millionaire to get women or happiness?

I'm not sure, but it seems that the entire argument that struck a nerve is if you're not aiming to be rich, then you're a loser and cannot be happy. I like to think it is a valid point to money only matters so much. I mean many people just want to be, for example, an archeologist, I'm pretty sure that whatever they get paid at, it will never be high enough to plop down 400 dollars on drinks and react it like it was nothing. The entire walks of life and so on is to say that happiness is pursuing more than just wealth and it is not a requirement after a certain point (and I don't think it is so wealthy you can break your back and have no problem). I'm taking an Aristotelian stance and say after basic needs are met with some comfort and enjoyment from the work.

BTW, I recall that studies came out that after a certain point, money start giving diminishing returns. After that, it just start going Pakinson's law, more wealth without anymore real returns.

Now since you said you wanted you originally wanted the thread to be about "if I have unlimited money, what would you do." You sure have a way of wording it. Personally, if I have unlimited money, I would like travel and see everything I can see in the world, from my homecountry to Europe to all parts of China. I like to think my desire dedicate more time looking for more knowledge will stay around (and with less stress to do well) and etc.

thisishowitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm attracted to a girl who is physically attractive, who is smart, who is kind and generous, and who is fun to be around.

She looks for similar traits in a man, money doesn't have much to do with it (unless you think you have to be wealthy to be physically fit, intelligent, kind, and fun to be around)

I am grateful for the unique qualities a girl has, and she is equally grateful for the unique qualities I have. You really don't have to be rich to have unique qualities.

If you see a girl and want to talk to her, you have to realize she has a lot of unique experiences and qualities that she is dying to tell you about. So go get her!

A couple thoughts:

For me, looks are probably 30% of what I look for. Personality is 70%. But really, most girls have great personalities anyway. You just have to get to all the gooey stuff inside.

Sometimes we all make the mistake of judging people we don't even know, and cloud ourselves with illusions, judgements, and misconceptions. The truth is, if you are truly a genuine, kind person, people will flock to you. But first you have to get rid of the hatred and anger you've built up from your past.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheHumanist said:
I can't make sense of the point of either side unless I look at the most black and white viewpoint.
Strawman alarm activated .....

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
See, this all ties into a bigger game which you don't understand because you don't play it. You are content to be the "average guy". Nothing wrong with that, but due to that fact, you haven't had a taste of status and power and what it can do for you.

Some people are content to be a plumber, some aspire to be a real estate developer. The plumber has an entirely different perspective than the developer.

Chances are, the plumber goes home at 5 o'clock on Friday, grabs a six pack on his way home, plays with his kids and cuts the grass on Saturday, goes to church on Sunday, then back to work on Monday.

The real estate developer has a much different life. He has to command respect from his employees. He has to build a business network. He has to host parties to court investors. He practices politics and maneuvers psychologically to elevate his status, wealth, etc.

So what happens when he hosts a party, and a half dozen good looking women show up and notice that he is THE MAN of the evening? He isn't buying them sh!t directly, but they notice him, believe me, they do.

Ok, lets take a step in the direction you are talking.

Lets say that said developer has plenty of money. One Saturday night he calls up a few of his boys (who also happen to be business associates) and several women to hit a club.

He gets a VIP table and picks up the tab for two bottles of Grey Goose (sorry Rollo). Vodka is flowing, everyone is dancing, the chicks are getting loose and everyone is having a good time.

He pays the tab, lets say it's $400 with tip, which is no big deal to him.

Did he "supplicate" to everyone, or was he out having a good time, doing what HE enjoys?

There's a HUGE difference between a schlub at the bar trying to buy every hot chick he sees drinks all night, and the fun, moneyed guy who assimilates people into HIS world, where HE gets a lot of "value" for his $400 "investment".

Maybe one of his boys takes one of the chicks home. You don't think that guy is gonna remember that?

This guy just spent a small amount of money (to him) to elevate his status which attracts women, more money, you name it.
Str8up, I have played this game in the past, I know exactly what you are talking about here from experience.

And, it IS a "game". Your words, not mine.

From my experience, this game creates a competive situation of using others, and them using you, to the point that you really can't trust the people that you associate with. If you fall on your back one day, do not expect these people to be there for you. It's friendships built of glass, that's easy to shatter.

It's a game of proving to others, that you have value. You drop $400 do display value, to display status..

What you've got to understand though, this will not earn you respect. This will not gain you true friendships, nor women that will be attracted to the real you.

Yes, wealthy people can be respected...anyone can be respected, but it's not the wealth that earns that.

Some people (not all) get so caught up in this game of showmanship, that they lose sight of what's really important in life. Then one day, they wake up, and realize while they have huge bank accounts, they wonder what did they really do with their time here. They spent it, pursuing money.

They look back on life, and it's the lost TIME that's really of value.

There's no difference dying with 10 dollars in the bank, or 10 million. You are still dead, it's the whole experience of life, that makes it worth while.

Being financially successful is a good thing, to a point. That point is when the person believes they are above others because of money, and ends up shackled to a woman he will always wonder if she really loves him, or the money he provides for her.

I too was down that road several years ago. I realized early fortunately, that it's time that's the most valuable thing. I'll never work 60-70 hours a week stressing about money again. I'll work to live. I'll choose work I enjoy doing, regardless of how much money I pull in (though I do pretty well fortunately), and live a healthy low-stress balanced lifestyle, living within my means.

But that's me, call me Joe "sixpack" if you like, though I hope you were referring to six pack abs. ;)

There's just too much in life to see and do, to waste time impressing people and pulling gold diggers for the game.