men don't want easy women

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying men should be held morally accountable for having sex with girls with low self-esteem or the likes. What I AM saying though is that one should not EXPLOIT girls with low self-esteem.. If you know or find out some girl has low self-esteem and that makes her easy you should NOT use her for sex.

Eddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read this entire thread, cause it's too damn long.

On Christmas I was lonely and took a sexy girl home. Yes, we had sex and it was good. The next day I took her home and didn't ask for her number. We met at a bar a few days later. When we were together, we flirted a lot and laughed and had fun.

A week ago, I took her home and we had sex again. I never really expected this to turn into anything, but I kind of regret not getting her number or trying to let her know that I want more out of this than a two night stand. I never had this happen before. I would usually be happy to have sex once or twice and never see her again. But, I feel kind of bad. Like I'm missing an opportunity for something more with this girl.

I guess she feels bad too, but I have no way of knowing. I don't even know if I'll ever see her again.

At a certain point you realize that maybe you've had enough one night stands, and it's time for something more. I've had a lot of one nighters. My number of women that I've slept with is getting big enough, that I don't want any woman to find out. But, eventually you get a reputation. I think this makes some women want to be the one to tame me, and other women afraid of me.

Not sure if any of this rambling helped, but it's just my 2 cents.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
I'm not saying men should be held morally accountable for having sex with girls with low self-esteem or the likes. What I AM saying though is that one should not EXPLOIT girls with low self-esteem.. If you know or find out some girl has low self-esteem and that makes her easy you should NOT use her for sex.
Hmmm. Isn't the word "exploit" equivalent to moral accountability? Isn't this semantics at their finest? How are you "exploiting" her or "using her for sex" if she has consented? Doesn't she have any responsibility in the matter?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exploit is when you use someone even though you know the outcome of it in this context... If you KNOW a girl has low self-esteem and that she is "easy" because of this it's morally low to use her for sex because it is very dangerous and hurtfull for her psyché. If you didn't know she was in this psychological state/position you would not be exploiting her weakspot, she would just be another lay.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paid, Laid & Made
So What.

If Tupac wants to what you call Brown Nose, get off his balls. I am growing sick of this little female massacre some of you guys started here. IQQI and Eileen have a clue ... you know why? Maybe JUST Maybe, cause they are females, who have been around the block a few times. You can bash us others for actually thinking with our right heads, but looking at the quality of the posts I would say that most of you half brain dead imbeciles have no freaking idea what your running your mouth about.
LOL
Oh brother here comes the moron cavalry and the dipsh*t brigade

You capitalized brown nose - some kind of personal thing I should know about ? Here - read this:

http://sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20965

Here are some great parts of that post:

3. DON'T EVER TAKE ADVICE FROM WOMEN ABOUT WOMEN. THEY ARE UTTERLY CLUELESS. WHY? BECAUSE THEY THEMSELVES ARE TOTALLY FULL OF SHYT, AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY REALLY WANT. THEY'LL ONLY TELL WHAT YOU THINK YOU WANT TO HEAR, AND USUALLY IT HAS NO FOUNDATION IN REALITY.

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME: TAKE THEIR ADVICE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. DON'T SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED.

WHAT THEY REALLY WANT IS TO BE TREATED LIKE DIRT. THAT MEANS FUKK THE LIVING SHYT OUT OF THEM, MULTIPLE TIMES IN ONE NIGHT TO MIND BLOWING ORGASMS, AND THEN DISAPPEAR FOR AWHILE. YOU'LL SEE HOW THEY ALWAYS COME BACK FOR MORE. TO THIS EXTENT, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE MORE THAN ONE GIRL. THIS KEEPS STUPID HEAD-TRIP PLAYING BYTCHES IN CHECK. AND OF COURSE, VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE (to borrow the lame cliche..hey it's true !! )

8. ONLY UGLY, SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED, PLAIN JANE, AND/OR FAT CHICKS, POST ON THESE FORUMS (and the Internet in general). THE TRULY INSANE POPULAR, HOT BYTCHES YOU WANT TO BE FUKKIN ARE OUT GETTING RAILED BY THEIR A$$HOLE BOYFRIENDS AT THIS VERY MINUTE OR CRUISING FOR DYCK AT THE HOT NIGHTSPOT AS WE SPEAK. THEY DON'T SIT AT HOME AND CRUISE THE NET.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh... didn't have to caps lock. I agree with number 8 though, I've seen ALOT of fat girls at forums I visit. That's something i must agree on.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
didn't have to caps lock.
oh yes he did

I agree with number 8 though
actually the whole things gold, and should be a sticky at this site in my opinion.

Oh brother here comes the moron cavalry and the dipsh*t brigade
my thoughts exactly, he may be paid, he may be made , but laid? with that embarrasing display of pure cluelessness? doubtful.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tactic - I basically just copied/pasted off the original thread

click on the link, as everybody else should. In my opinion it should be in the discussion session

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ONLY UGLY, SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED, PLAIN JANE, AND/OR FAT CHICKS, POST ON THESE FORUMS (and the Internet in general). THE TRULY INSANE POPULAR, HOT BYTCHES YOU WANT TO BE FUKKIN ARE OUT GETTING RAILED BY THEIR A$$HOLE BOYFRIENDS AT THIS VERY MINUTE OR CRUISING FOR DYCK AT THE HOT NIGHTSPOT AS WE SPEAK. THEY DON'T SIT AT HOME AND CRUISE THE NET.
hee hee hee.
1)Yeah, I'm sexually frustrated-frustrated that there are more men here talkin' s h i t here that should be reading howtogetyourwomanoff.com.
2)You just gotta love disease carrying ho's out cruising for c0ck by night and lining up around the block at the std clinic by day-those truly are the kind of women every man should be aspiring to get with right there. :rolleyes:

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At a certain point you realize that maybe you've had enough one night stands, and it's time for something more. I've had a lot of one nighters. My number of women that I've slept with is getting big enough, that I don't want any woman to find out. But, eventually you get a reputation. I think this makes some women want to be the one to tame me, and other women afraid of me.
Ok... but would you choose a woman you know has one night stands or is "easy" to be the one you settle down with? Probably not.

DON'T EVER TAKE ADVICE FROM WOMEN ABOUT WOMEN. THEY ARE UTTERLY CLUELESS. WHY? BECAUSE THEY THEMSELVES ARE TOTALLY FULL OF SHYT, AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY REALLY WANT. THEY'LL ONLY TELL WHAT YOU THINK YOU WANT TO HEAR, AND USUALLY IT HAS NO FOUNDATION IN REALITY.
Yes, that's usually right... but he forgot this part:

Don't ever take advice from men about women either. They are also utterly clueless. Why? Because they themselves are totally full of ****, and usually have no idea how to get what they really want. They'll only tell what they think is true, and usually it has no foundation in reality.

ONLY UGLY, SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED, PLAIN JANE, AND/OR FAT CHICKS, POST ON THESE FORUMS (and the Internet in general). THE TRULY INSANE POPULAR, HOT BYTCHES YOU WANT TO BE FUKKIN ARE OUT GETTING RAILED BY THEIR A$$HOLE BOYFRIENDS AT THIS VERY MINUTE OR CRUISING FOR DYCK AT THE HOT NIGHTSPOT AS WE SPEAK. THEY DON'T SIT AT HOME AND CRUISE THE NET.
Hmmm... again... if only ugly, sexually frustrated, plain jane, and/or fat chicks post on these forums (and the Internet in general)... then what does that say about the GUYS who post on this forum? Are they all ugly, sexually frustrated, AFC, boring, fat, and/or small-****ed guys? If all the "truly insane popular hot women are out getting ****ed at this minute, what do you think the truly insane popular hot men are doing? Taking time out of their busy sex-filled lives to give you advice? suuuure.

By the way... though I'd never profess to be an "insanely popular hot woman"... there ARE guys out there who don't find me ugly or fat or plain jane (hey, there's no accounting for taste)... and I'm certainly not sexually frustrated, ha ha. :p

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown

2)You just gotta love disease carrying ho's out cruising for c0ck by night and lining up around the block at the std clinic by day-those truly are the kind of women every man should be aspiring to get with right there. :rolleyes:
Well, whatever anyone aspires to is their own business. It is easy to forget that in essence this is an ammoral forum; we learn to be our best primarily, but we also know the "tricks" to get the women each of us finds attractive. Whether she is messed up in the head cause her puppy died when she was four and has sex with every guy is not our business if all we want is to bed her. To each his or her own.

And about number 2 in your quote, yes, guys don´t carry blood testing kits around, so we will most likely take a girl with STDs over an ugly one any day of the week and holidays too. It´s a risk, but no one is free of risk. Plus one thing guys learn here is not to settle for second best. G

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personaly don't want an easy woman I find it extremely unattractive, I want intelligence sense of humour, and personality.... Sex comes after when I own their *****..

You guys are ****ing losers.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu

Don't ever take advice from men about women either. They are also utterly clueless. Why? Because they themselves are totally full of ****, and usually have no idea how to get what they really want. They'll only tell what they think is true, and usually it has no foundation in reality.
The nerve this girls have. How many guys here have been "adviced" by their female friends on how to get a woman, only to end totally messing up their chances by acting like what we now call an AFC? Maybe that has been the case for YEARS with some people. Now they arrive to sosauve and within hours of reading they can gain some insight about stuff that actually works. How do we know it works? Because it´s told by guys who are succesful at getting women (and I´m not talking about gus who post "should I call her???" but the ones who write bible material).

Say waht you want, girl. But woman have no business telling men how to get women, because WOMEN don´t go through the trouble of getting women, men do. This site relies on experimentation, a quality of science. Your advice to men relies on instincts. Many of us went with our media-influenced instincts at one point, and it didn´t work. As a catch, would you rather ask a bunch of guys how to get men? or a girl firend of yours who can make any guy fall for them without being labeled the town slut?

I frankly don´t care if you girls like to hang at this site. You certainly recieve attention, good and bad, and if you enjoy it then cheers. But don´t delude yourselves thinking you have an edge on knowing how to get women, cause you have no example to preach with (...and no, your own vagina doesn´t count). G

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzalo
The nerve this girls have. How many guys here have been "adviced" by their female friends on how to get a woman, only to end totally messing up their chances by acting like what we now call an AFC? Maybe that has been the case for YEARS with some people. Now they arrive to sosauve and within hours of reading they can gain some insight about stuff that actually works. How do we know it works? Because it´s told by guys who are succesful at getting women (and I´m not talking about gus who post "should I call her???" but the ones who write bible material).

Say waht you want, girl. But woman have no business telling men how to get women, because WOMEN don´t go through the trouble of getting women, men do. This site relies on experimentation, a quality of science. Your advice to men relies on instincts. Many of us went with our media-influenced instincts at one point, and it didn´t work. As a catch, would you rather ask a bunch of guys how to get men? or a girl firend of yours who can make any guy fall for them without being labeled the town slut?

I frankly don´t care if you girls like to hang at this site. You certainly recieve attention, good and bad, and if you enjoy it then cheers. But don´t delude yourselves thinking you have an edge on knowing how to get women, cause you have no example to preach with (...and no, your own vagina doesn´t count). G

Lol completely agreed, and b/c women are emotional beings which ultimately base their sole existance on their emotions, their wants and likes do complete 180's in a matter of minutes.. Can you trust taking a females advise on picking them up? HELL ****ING NO...

Proof? check badgirlswirl forums... Nuff said. :rolleyes:

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzalo

beaaaautifulllll

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I wasn't saying that was TRUE... I was just saying if you're going to say that about women, you can just as quickly say it about some of the men here too. Some of the same guys giving you advice are the ones asking "so should I call her?"... you don't always know the validity of the advice you receive regardless of whether its from a man or a woman.

Secondly, no women don't go through the trouble of getting women... but we do get gotten "get gotten"? :p

And I don't know how "scientific" you can call some of the advice given on sosuave... BUT advice I give isn't based on INSTINCT... it's based on EXPERIENCE... I know what has worked on me and what has worked on my friends... I have insight that you guys don't have (not to say that my advice is MORE valid at all, but it's not invalid either).

I WOULD ask a girl friend of mine who can get any guy, etc for advice on getting guys :):ahem:: if I needed advice on getting guys ;)) but I would also ask a group of guys too... For this reason: The girl knows that she gets guys, she knows that there is a certain "formula" of things she does to get these guys... but she can't ever really know for sure WHAT worked on the guys, she only knows that it DID work. (Also, she might not know for sure if the guys are calling her the town slut quietly). Whereas the guys... they can tell me specifically what they fall for and what they're REALLY thinking as they "fall" for it. Both sides can be helpful.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu

Secondly, no women don't go through the trouble of getting women... but we do get gotten
And I don't know how "scientific" you can call some of the advice given on sosuave... BUT advice I give isn't based on INSTINCT... it's based on EXPERIENCE... I know what has worked on me and what has worked on my friends... I have insight that you guys don't have
You do "get gotten" (well, in the spare minutes when you´re not at sosuave I guess), but when your experience of getting wet over someone is subconcious. Guy triggers something within you. He could as well have run a NLP pattern over you and for all you know, you guys just "clicked". Understand (and I think I´m speaking for many guys here) that we are not interested in what you THINK triggers physical/emotional responses in you and your girlfriends; we are however interested in triggering these responses in women we find attractive -- to somehow get to the original theme of this thread. G

Reaction score
One thing most people are forgetting is that when you have game, most women are easy.

So I don't hold it against women if they get seduced quickly by me. I'm way to old for something like that.

My current took 4 days as I've posted as an example of email seductions...and now she is my steady.

She has made men wait up to 6 months... just for a kiss. One major and popular player in my town tried for 3 months and still got no where.

Some didn't have to wait as long. When women sense the inner person the respond to it.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

Well then good luck to you.